Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SWOLE NATION is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Oh and one other thing bro... on your cycle I would suggest this especially as a football player..

Cyp 250mg Twice a week 1-12
    Primo 75mg ED week 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ED week 1-11 20mg week 12-16
    Aromasin 20mg ED Week 12-14

Forget the winni for your first cycle.... and you might not want to start with prop as it could be very annoying if your react to it harshly
    Soul-it is your diet I took and it is working wonders for me. I tweaked it a little bit to fit my lifestyles but other than that it is your diet. No doubt that the bitch works lol. whats the detection time on cyp? I know prop ED is probably going to blow but hey no pain no gain. All my goods are human grade so hopefully that will cut back on the upcoming pain

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    ...J/K there is no way for me to know either way but if you are natural you are a FREAK... and thats a good thing!

take care and make sure you post pics of progress. I think we should nick name you LOU (Ferigno)

Take care
    haha thanks for the kind words. I understand the need to doubt but I wouldnt come onto these boards looking for a critique without being as honest as possible. Wont do me a bit of good to say I bench 9,000 lbs and all that jazz if I didnt. Thanks for the compliments though

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I dont think you should give two shits about what your abs look like. You should be training to improve your athletic abilities. Body Building and Athletic training are not necessarily the same thing. You want to be a better athlete not a better weight lifter. Plus being on the line I doubt that your coaches will let you eat the way you want for the abs to come through. LOL

BTW you have an impressive build, good job.
    Muscle- Thanks for the compliments but its true I do worry about my abs a bit. I do have them haha somewhere in there but with my lifestyle like you said it is hard to keep them. My coaches and teammates make fun of me all the time because I have a BB build that a lot of my teammates dont even begin to understand. Diet to them is pizza and beer. Dont get me wrong I can be found on the same diet for several weeks at a time haha

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLE NATION View Post
    Soul-it is your diet I took and it is working wonders for me. I tweaked it a little bit to fit my lifestyles but other than that it is your diet. No doubt that the bitch works lol. whats the detection time on cyp? I know prop ED is probably going to blow but hey no pain no gain. All my goods are human grade so hopefully that will cut back on the upcoming pain
    Awesome... ya that diet put alot of weight on me.... and if you think you'll be ok with the prop then just replace master with the primo and prop with the cyp as primo and cyp have a 2-3 month detection time if I remember correctly and master/prop is 2 weeks for prop and 3 weeks for masteron ...

Hey Fellas I have yet another question about my upcoming cycle... Would it be okay for me to shoot prop EOD or is ED a must? I am asking because I am planning on shooting the primo EOD and if i could keep it to a single shot EOD versus one everyday than that would be PRIMO haha. Any advice on this matter would help me greatly. Thanks brothas

Nobody has an opinion on prop being of the same benifit as every day versus every other? come on now!

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    eod is fine swich the primo for mast though imo

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    ED or EOD is fine .. i agree with you id rather do less shots and makes sense to mix all in 1 shot. dont go any longer then EOD

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    As a defensive end I hope you dont intend to enter the draft because they usually get drug tested first. Being they are the most athletic and quickest on the field of defense. Also like others said showing your face is not a good idea especially for a d-1 school. I mean your no jason taylor but youv got a nice frame. I personally think you should cancel out the primo, stick to the prop and winny, thats just my 2 cents. good luck! btw I was a qb, and I hate DE'S they hit the hardest!

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    oops i misread that post DT I thought it said DE.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    eod is fine swich the primo for mast though imo
    Hey thanks for the ideas on the switch but I already have over 2 grand worth of primo so I dont think switching at this point will be a real great idea. Thanks for the help on EOD though. I just want to make sure I get the most out of my prop thats all

Quote Originally Posted by TbolzNdbols View Post
    As a defensive end I hope you dont intend to enter the draft because they usually get drug tested first. Being they are the most athletic and quickest on the field of defense. Also like others said showing your face is not a good idea especially for a d-1 school. I mean your no jason taylor but youv got a nice frame. I personally think you should cancel out the primo, stick to the prop and winny, thats just my 2 cents. good luck! btw I was a qb, and I hate DE'S they hit the hardest!
    Hey man I wish I knew how to edit out my face and I even asked if a mod could but I am not that computer savvy and would take me a days time just to figure it out. What is the reason against primo? I know how testing works as well because this is going to be my 5th year. If i start May 1st and go for 3 months till the end of July I guess I just pray to God I dont get pinched for the following 2 to 3 months. Thanks for the help though and I will add some pictures in the middle of the month to show some progress. Thanks bro

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TbolzNdbols View Post
    oops i misread that post DT I thought it said DE.
    Dude regardless of what position your playing, breaking the rules on performance enhancing is cheating, not to mention the fact that you are already a freak of nature. It would be much more rewarding to see if you can improve yourself without disrespecting the game. I know some will say "well others are doing it" or " i have to to keep up", how much better is it going to feel when you plant some guy on his ass when your natural and he isnt, and he still couldnt handle you....

You may never get caught, but its not about lying to others, but lying to urself.

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09 View Post
    Dude regardless of what position your playing, breaking the rules on performance enhancing is cheating, not to mention the fact that you are already a freak of nature. It would be much more rewarding to see if you can improve yourself without disrespecting the game. I know some will say "well others are doing it" or " i have to to keep up", how much better is it going to feel when you plant some guy on his ass when your natural and he isnt, and he still couldnt handle you....

You may never get caught, but its not about lying to others, but lying to urself.

Hey man I see what your saying and I respect your opinion. All the same, maybe that is an easy choice for you to make because you are not in the same position I am. I have a chance to do things that will set my family up for life and take care of them in ways I never could otherwise. I could never put a price on being able to repay my family for what they have done for me. Some people could and probably do take these drugs for all the wrong reasons. I couldnt give a shit what it does for me asthetically. I know I am a "huge human" without it and I am sure I will be just as big and a little bigger afterwards. I have worked out harder than most have in the last 5 years than a lot of guys do in their entire lives. If these drugs will be all it takes for me to help myself get drafted on the first day instead of the second then you are damn right I will do it. I would and a lot in my position would do the same. Again I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it but I am going to play in the NFL regaurdless so why not be the best I can be to solidify all that I have done this far. Thanks for the reply though cuz i knew sooner or later I would get this topic to come up and I am very ready to handle it. Take care brothas!

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLE NATION View Post
    Hey man I see what your saying and I respect your opinion. All the same, maybe that is an easy choice for you to make because you are not in the same position I am. I have a chance to do things that will set my family up for life and take care of them in ways I never could otherwise. I could never put a price on being able to repay my family for what they have done for me. Some people could and probably do take these drugs for all the wrong reasons. I couldnt give a shit what it does for me asthetically. I know I am a "huge human" without it and I am sure I will be just as big and a little bigger afterwards. I have worked out harder than most have in the last 5 years than a lot of guys do in their entire lives. If these drugs will be all it takes for me to help myself get drafted on the first day instead of the second then you are damn right I will do it. I would and a lot in my position would do the same. Again I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it but I am going to play in the NFL regaurdless so why not be the best I can be to solidify all that I have done this far. Thanks for the reply though cuz i knew sooner or later I would get this topic to come up and I am very ready to handle it. Take care brothas!
    Definately a great attitude from that perspective. No doubt that there are more important things in life than a simple game, and if acheiving lineages of wealth requires one mans sacrifice, then I completely understand.

I am merely suggesting the amount you could acheive on your own without these drugs. I just find it hard to believe that if you have had this much success thus far without them, that you couldnt continue to prosper without them.

Also, many on this site forget that these drugs are highly illegal in the U.S., and those who use them are committing a felony. I realize what you are trying to do, but you have to consider the fact that if you get caught, you will not only be a convicted felon, but also disgracing your family and disrespecting the game you love, not to mention the fact that your entire goal of "set my family up for life", will be virtually impossible. I understand the allure of a massive contract, but to be honest, you could create generations of wealth with the league minimum contract if you know how to manage your money and invest. I mean I don't know what your skills in that field are, but if someone gave me 350,000 dollars today, with my college education in this field, I could retire in 10 years. Let alone the fact that you stand to make at worst, that amount of money for the next 10-15 years. That's roughly, 3.5 million over 10 years (at worst), if you know how to invest that money, you will be retired at 35, and your kids, your kids kids, and their kids kids, will all go to college on that money, period.

I realize the potential, especially in terms of money, that these drugs could offer you, but they could put ur family in the poor house just as quick. You don't need them to accomplish your goal of "set my family up for life", if you know how to invest, period.

9er
    Last edited by Undecided09; 04-18-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information