Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    hahah estancia thats funny my step father used to work there but i went to edison and huntington

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff, im looking to drop abit of bf, wanting to get from 15%-10% ....thanx for posting, the pics could motivate sertain members on here. well done

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    I can see why you were out of shape with a badass setup with the xbox and TV in the room!!!!

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    thats awesome work! keep it up bro.

Yashp is offline Junior Member
    Hands off, this is truly the mark of homework well done. Really inspiring to see your metamorphosis, and it's definately something you should be very proud of. Very few manage to turn their habits 180 degrees around, and for the better - something you've managed. Have a nice day!

Monster87 is offline Member
    Wow very nice improvements...

DR T is offline New Member
    Very impressive! Good work!!!

Blueblitz18 is offline New Member
    Nice job man,looking good. Keep up the hard work.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    superb mate, well done, great progress!

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    WOW. Its transitions like this that i show to my overweight buddys. Great job and keep up te hardwork.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Hey thanks everyone for the on going compliments and nice words.... i really appreciate you taking the time to let me know... :] Makes me feel good and motivates me to get in crazier shape for next summer....... and it's in the making right now..

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Hey, great work dude. Those are night and day pics.

Thanks again for all of the kind words...I appreciate it! Here is a recent pic, gained some bf but i'm also trying to gain some weight anyway... I'm 215-220ish in this pic and am about to start 4iu's of gh ed for the next 8-12 months... I'm really excited about this next entire year of focus!

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    well done! arms got bigger and made a huge improvement looks like.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Thanks again for all of the kind words...I appreciate it! Here is a recent pic, gained some bf but i'm also trying to gain some weight anyway... I'm 215-220ish in this pic and am about to start 4iu's of gh ed for the next 8-12 months... I'm really excited about this next entire year of focus!

Looking good mate.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Great Transformation, u can give yourself a tap at the back. (if still possible)

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    keep it up man

gcguiness is offline Junior Member
    great job dude, gives people encouragement to see others success! keep up the good work.

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    great effort, would of been alot of hard work....

Left Hook is offline Banned
    good job

Thanks everyone for all your kind words, this thread really gives me motivation each time I feel myself lacking it... whenever I come back to this I read all of your posts and feel awesome reading all the positive feedback you have given me. I hope this thread has also encouraged others as well that may be in the boat I got off of. Anything is possible you just have to find what drives you to actually DO what you want to do. My motivating factors change over time so I am always needing to figure out what it is that's going to drive me to get to where I want to be. At one point it was to show my ex how nice of a body I could get and rub it in her face that all these other girls are interested... at another point it was to try to attract as many girls as possible... and right now it's to look as good as I can for my girlfriend. Of course it's always for myself as well and the awesome feeling you get from being in shape and working out on a regular basis..... that's just how it is for everyone though I'd imagine. :]

Anyway thanks again for all of the compliments and kind words.... I most certainly do appreciate it a lot and am grateful for this site/forum and all the members willing to help out!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Yeah not looking like 10% but a big improvement for sure. Post some whne you get to 10%. Or 5% with your calipers lol jk.

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Yeah not looking like 10% but a big improvement for sure. Post some whne you get to 10%. Or 5% with your calipers lol jk.
    hahahaha I will post some when I get lower.... yeah I was basing my bf% off the calipers they measured me with at 24 hour fitness... so i guess if i was 25% i must of been 27-28% ? and then got down to 12-14%? whatever the case is I am a much happier person.. I will post some more pictures around summer time (my peak for the year i'm guessing) =P

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Trip - that's really awesome and inspirational! Whenever I start getting down on myself (which is often unfortunately), it's nice to come here, see a post like yours and get fired up all over again.

I have been on my journey for just over a year now - I started out with a body very similar to your first pic, probably even worse. How much time elapsed between your 1st and 2nd pics? I can see a VAST improvement in your shoulder size. Honestly, I haven't grown in the shoulders at all in a year, and it's really depressing. Same for the back - you wound up with a really nice V-shape and I don't feel mine has changed at all. When did you start to see a noticeable improvement in your back shape? What was your workout routine in general?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread to whine about myself! You should be beaming proud, I know I would be, and hopefully one day soon will be able to know what you feel like today!

If I had to offer one bit of criticism - I think your chest can use some improvement; it seems to be lagging behind the rest of your body in terms of size and development. But that's no knock bro, you look great!

BBlake8 is offline New Member
    hey man what was your cardio and diet like? I need to drop about 3 or 4% but really have never done cardio..would you reccomend HIIT or something different?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Trip - that's really awesome and inspirational! Whenever I start getting down on myself (which is often unfortunately), it's nice to come here, see a post like yours and get fired up all over again.

I have been on my journey for just over a year now - I started out with a body very similar to your first pic, probably even worse. How much time elapsed between your 1st and 2nd pics? I can see a VAST improvement in your shoulder size. Honestly, I haven't grown in the shoulders at all in a year, and it's really depressing. Same for the back - you wound up with a really nice V-shape and I don't feel mine has changed at all. When did you start to see a noticeable improvement in your back shape? What was your workout routine in general?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread to whine about myself! You should be beaming proud, I know I would be, and hopefully one day soon will be able to know what you feel like today!

If I had to offer one bit of criticism - I think your chest can use some improvement; it seems to be lagging behind the rest of your body in terms of size and development. But that's no knock bro, you look great!

Thanks for the words man.... appreciate it! Keep on going yourself because it's an amazing feeling, that's for sure! I will work on my chest, I know that's a weak spot for myself but hopefully in time it'll come through and be a bit more 'normal' As long as your working out is making you a happier person that's the MAIN important factor to all of this. Thanks again and good luck!

p.s.
    My workout routine was just 5 days lifting a week.... i rarely did cardio but I was also cycling tren / test...... that helped a lot with fat loss but cardio added would have been much better than none added. The 'V' shape started to come as bf lowered..... also just being consistent with lifting and eating better helped of course.... you just need to give it some time. I began this adventure late 2007 early 2008..... then for the most part i stuck with it. 2 different times since 2008 I slacked off for about 3-4 months which wasn't good but that's how it happened.... at least it wasn't longer than that.

KnowHope is offline Junior Member
    Jsut amazing man, very inspirational! Keep up the good work, you are really haulin' ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BBlake8 View Post
    hey man what was your cardio and diet like? I need to drop about 3 or 4% but really have never done cardio..would you reccomend HIIT or something different?
    HIIT is awesome for burning fat..... do that... or just do 30-60 minutes of cardio per week and i'm sure that will be a great improvement for you... I didn't really do much cardio when i lost that weight but my diet changed a lot due to these videos... I highly recommend them...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt1_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt2_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt3_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt4_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt5_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt6_extreme

Watch those and you will get a great idea how you should be eating daily... Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowHope View Post
    Jsut amazing man, very inspirational! Keep up the good work, you are really haulin' ass.
    Thanks man, appreciate it!! :] I'll post more pictures in about a month or two... hopefully I will be in better shape than before! lol Thanks again

^^^^^littleherc that is a possible factor. A lot of people don't realize how bad most food really is man. So just give it a while and the pounds will start going up. Its hard to consume as much food as you need to get the calories after eating cheeseburgers and stuff ya know?

Good luck,

op- fu*king sweet job man, keep that up! Thats impressive. How long was this cut out of curiosity? Either way its amazing work and motivating to the new members here to get shredded

nice,

"dirty d"

Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    ^^^^^littleherc that is a possible factor. A lot of people don't realize how bad most food really is man. So just give it a while and the pounds will start going up. Its hard to consume as much food as you need to get the calories after eating cheeseburgers and stuff ya know?

Good luck,

op- fu*king sweet job man, keep that up! Thats impressive. How long was this cut out of curiosity? Either way its amazing work and motivating to the new members here to get shredded

nice,

"dirty d"
    Thanks for the kind words!! I started in the fat picture late 2007..... I was down to 13% bf around sept. / oct. 2008.... So i probably dropped about 12-14% bf in a year or so... I cycled in that year as well... summer time of 2008 I was cycling tren e / test e as well as something else but i forget. Diet adjustment was probably the biggest reason for all the fat loss as well as consistent training even though I didn't do much cardio I would sweat like crazy compared to just sitting around eating horrible food / doing nothing active. Anyway, thanks again!

jackd1509 is offline New Member
    Great work, I'm on the same journey, keep it up!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You have decent mass for somebody who has been cutting for 2 years... i'm just wondering how you did it? I have been 'cutting' for almost 1.5 years and would have loved to do what you did, but instead I turned into a skinny nothing. You look like you put on quite a bit of muscle while reducing the bodyfat so drastically... awesome job.

csavage0 is offline Member
    I went through something simular in life ... I bet you went from dry spells with women lasting for years at a time and now you cant keep up with all the crazy's comin at ya lol. Good work

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    good transformation keep it up what where your macros on your diet and how where you working out like how much cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by jackd1509 View Post
    Great work, I'm on the same journey, keep it up!!!
    Thanks you! I hope you keep at it and don't slow down because it's well worth it... :]

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    You have decent mass for somebody who has been cutting for 2 years... i'm just wondering how you did it? I have been 'cutting' for almost 1.5 years and would have loved to do what you did, but instead I turned into a skinny nothing. You look like you put on quite a bit of muscle while reducing the bodyfat so drastically... awesome job.
    Thanks for the support and positive words! I changed my diet BIG TIME from what it was when I was fat... I watched those Milo nutrition videos in the diet forum, those helped me soooo much with diet and the ways I should be eating on a daily basis that I didn't even have to do cardio to drop most of my bf% I dropped... I did cycle a few times as well as worked out on a regular basis. I would sweat a TON while lifting weights though and I would also super set a lot of workouts.... That is really good for burning fat I think. Are you cycling while cutting and trying to achieve your goals? Not saying everyone should but that is a major factor along with the diet change that helped me cut while adding muscle mass.... Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by csavage0 View Post
    I went through something simular in life ... I bet you went from dry spells with women lasting for years at a time and now you cant keep up with all the crazy's comin at ya lol. Good work
    ohh man well I had a gf most of the time but it's true though... I can get girls soooo much easier now a days it's awesome! This summer is going to be great! I think it also has to do with the confidence it gives me which attracts girls as well. It's all worth it though... thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    good transformation keep it up what where your macros on your diet and how where you working out like how much cardio?
    Thanks man! I don't have my macros for the diet I was on.... I did keep track of that consistently at a time but not anymore.... I think it's good to keep track but after you do it for a while you sort of get a sense as to how much food you're needing throughout the day. I probably ate around 2700-3200 calories a day.... I always had a lot of protein in each meal... 35-50 grams per meal usually it seemed.. The cardio I really didn't do much of at all. I went through phases of cardio but those were only like a few days a week for a few weeks then I stopped again. I'm doing 30 minutes of cardio after each workout now a days though......I want to be in the best shape I've been in ever this summer so I figured I had better add the cardio.

Dave_chameau is offline New Member
    Yess stay on track and you'll progress. Consistency is the word with bodybuilding.

just wanted to add a picture... i'll take some more after i'm a few weeks into this cycle

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Congrats bro your transformation is great,shows what dedication can do.

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    awesome man. great transformation.

btw awesome battlestation. im jealous

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information