Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Dont touch me there
    It will help your bench, i promise.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    No promises. Maybe this summer I can lose some flubber.
    as long as you put your mind to it bro you can acomplish it I have faith in you

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    It will help your bench, i promise.
    I would expect that from a guy named "D!@# Suck Men 4 life"! lol

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    end of next year i will get 500 lbs bench... beat me to it - your further along than i am with the weight

I would expect that from a guy named "D!@# Suck Men 4 life"! lol
    I could have went the rest of my life NOT knowing what that stood for

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    nice lift bro

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    Not too shabby.
    1.6 times your body weight after 4 or 5 cycles.........no offense but not impressed

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    cut. Fat is not helping you lift (so why hold onto it?), so it would be much more impressive if you could say you bench 2.5 your weight. You can keep your lifts, just drop the fat.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck View Post
    1.6 times your body weight after 4 or 5 cycles.........no offense but not impressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    cut. Fat is not helping you lift (so why hold onto it?), so it would be much more impressive if you could say you bench 2.5 your weight. You can keep your lifts, just drop the fat.

Assclown comments!!! Most of the strongest men in the world aren't metrosexual sweethearts trying to get beach muscles!!! The World's Strongest Man and best strength athlete, Zydrunas Savickas, is a jacked fatty, so is the worlds best powerlifter (Brian Siders) and the world's best olympic lifter (Hussein Razzadeh).

455 is impressive brotha!!! Like you, I'm a jacked fatty with a 575 bench. I'm 6'4 and 305 and lovin every bit of my fat ass. Throw in some board presses and little more tri work and I guarantee 500 will fall. I got stuck at 475 for a long time until I started doing lockouts, heavy skull crushers, and 1,2,3 board presses. After 4 wks of those, I hit 500x2.

Well I did 475 at 270 which is 1.7, thats my biggest max ever. Honestly you can nuzzle 455 is a lot of weight which I'm sure would break you. The guys that hit the 2.0-3.0X's thier body weigh usually weigh 150-180 pound range and thats often accomplished with a bench shirt. Ive met guys that cant bench thier own weight, go criticize them. Go ahead and put up your 2x your bodyweight bench video and then we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I'm sorry but fat does increase strength, power, not to mention it helps cushion your joints. When I get lean my bench goes down, my joints hurt worse and I dont recover as fast due to not eating so much. Why do you think sumo wrestlers are fat? Go push around a 400 pound sumo lol.

Just dont understand how you can run off and cycle cycle cycle then take a vid of yourself benching pressing and expect praise, you could have gotten there without the gear, just dont understand some of you guys with 5+ cycles under your belt been lifting for what, 2 years maybe?

Put it this way, u can take any guy on this forum in the 240-280lb weight range, put him through 4 or 5 cycles and he'll get 455 up, its not impressive

ty357 is offline Member
    Put it this way, u can take any guy on this forum in the 240-280lb weight range, put him through 4 or 5 cycles and he'll get 455 up, its not impressive
    wow he spoke how he felt. alot of people on here dont do that lol. i like that

Just dont understand how you can run off and cycle cycle cycle then take a vid of yourself benching pressing and expect praise, you could have gotten there without the gear, just dont understand some of you guys with 5+ cycles under your belt been lifting for what, 2 years maybe?
    I have been lifting for close to 5 years straight and lifted on and off before that. I didn't put this video up expecting praise, I put it up to show an achievement that I had documented. Not to be the toughest dude around or anything. Theirs plenty of guys who lift a hell of a lot more than I ever will. There's even more guys that will never bench what I have done. Your just hating bro. When you cycle your strength goes up considerably. When you get off it goes down. Not back to where you started but your going to peak during a cycle at which point you typically put up the most weight. Sure if I could keep that strength from each cycle then sure I could prob be benching 600 by now but thats not how it works. When i'm off this cycle my weight will go back down in the 250-260 range and Ill still be benching between 400-450 range. The more weight I lose the harder it is to stay in that 400 zone. If you dont like my achievement then sit there on your PC and talk some more crap and wallow in your penis envy lol. Its not like im competing here bro. I put up a video of me benching 455. Did I say "OOH GGallin Becnhing 455 And None Of You Pu$$y Noobs Can"? I'm sorry i'm not the advanced steroid guru keep every ounce of muscle and strength from every cycle guy. Is that even you in your avatar? Prob a stolen pic of someones abs you wish you had. Well I guess with your self proclaimed profile stats 7ft 2, 380 pounds, 4% bodyfat and 20 years of training you are so advanced of a human God that you fill your time puting down lesser beings such as myself to drive your superhuman ego.

HAHA my profiles hilarious i forgot bout that thing

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    keep doing ur thing Big man.
    there will always be loser haters out there, just ignore them..

hell of a bench boss..

I got 485. Video will be up in a day or so

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

I got 485. Video will be up in a day or so
    Great bench bro. Im up to 455 on the bench also but im 5ft10 about 235 right know. Im built close to your build just got short arms which helps with those heavy lifts. Just cant seem to be able to get past that 455 bench.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop givin GGallin shit. He is a ****in beast- regardless of what you think. If you are going to slam him, then you need to post up your own achievements. GGallin, I am with you. I will always be chubby, and I will always be strong. Besides, I am not trying to wear a shiny pink thong on some stage in California. I would much rather go to my Sister's boyfriends house and flip his car over.

Nice lifts. I can't wait until I hit the 455 benchpress

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Besides, I am not trying to wear a shiny pink thong on some stage in California. I would much rather go to my Sister's boyfriends house and flip his car over.
    I guarantee you if the workout gods dropped outa the sky and said "hey, we'll give you your body with 4%bf for the rest of your life if you give us your strength" you would trade it in a heartbeat. Any big guy on here that says he doesnt want to look good on some stage and would rather be strong is just pissed cause he tried to cut and didnt have the discipline to stick with it, takin the easy way out and usin the, well ill just be big and strong excuse

Your right. I treid to get skinny and got 1/2 way there and quit lol, like 10 times over. Its easier for me to be lazy fat and strong then skinny weak and motivated lol. But at least im honest

Bro.... I am workin on opening my own BBQ Restaraunt. I enjoy smoking brisket, ribs and pork for hours on end. I LOVE to eat, and I always will. SO being 4%... I would not be happy. I am never going to be 4%, and I do not desire to. I am not in the sport for figure competition. I get a "high" out of breaking personal records with lifts. I love pushing Iron. If I wanted to be 4%, then I would try to do a cut. 14% is where I will be at my best, and that is fine with me.

Regardless, good job Ggalin

Bro.... I am workin on opening my own BBQ Restaraunt. I enjoy smoking brisket, ribs and pork for hours on end. I LOVE to eat, and I always will. SO being 4%... I would not be happy. I am never going to be 4%, and I do not desire to. I am not in the sport for figure competition. I get a "high" out of breaking personal records with lifts. I love pushing Iron. If I wanted to be 4%, then I would try to do a cut. 14% is where I will be at my best, and that is fine with me.

Regardless, good job Ggalin
    Yeah i'd be able to maintain 4% for like.... an hour maybe lol.

Bro, you are a battle tank. Keep it up. If some 165lb dude talks shit, just throw him in the oven and have him as a snack

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Bro, you are a battle tank. Keep it up. If some 165lb dude talks shit, just throw him in the oven and have him as a snack
    Can i volunteer ?

Here is the link to the 485 folks
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...59#post5006259

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    GJ GGallin, your an animal, I like your positive outlook also! Keep it up bro!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    GGallin you will hit that 500!

I'm on my way there as well

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    double post

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone that moves 465 or 485 from any lift is a strong man .

Good job brother !

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    great benching mate, as a powerlifter benching always let me dwn. tht 500 is as good as in the bag

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol in all fairness, unless you can bench 485 i wouldnt critisize, i mena alot of people can never even get to that kind of lift

despite the guys bodyweight, thats still alot of weight, and unless you can lift 485 i dont think your in a position to critisize thats dissapointing

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    lol in all fairness, unless you can bench 485 i wouldnt critisize, i mena alot of people can never even get to that kind of lift

despite the guys bodyweight, thats still alot of weight, and unless you can lift 485 i dont think your in a position to critisize thats dissapointing
    Exactly

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    is it not? try it and see

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    I guarantee you if the workout gods dropped outa the sky and said "hey, we'll give you your body with 4%bf for the rest of your life if you give us your strength" you would trade it in a heartbeat. Any big guy on here that says he doesnt want to look good on some stage and would rather be strong is just pissed cause he tried to cut and didnt have the discipline to stick with it, takin the easy way out and usin the, well ill just be big and strong excuse
    Your a douche.

This man is a friggin beast.

I'll be happy when I get in the 300's, jeesus.

You got 500 dude. keep it up!

Awesome!!!!!!!

It really looks like you already have 500lbs in ya..whatever your chest,workout routine is its working..Id say just alittle heavier or adjusting tricep workout just to lock it in...In any event freakn incredible!!

danielli is offline Associate Member
    amazing man. Congrats

Thanks thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information