Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    kfrost06 is offline Banned
    wow, from NFL superstar to jail.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    wow, from NFL superstar to jail.
    Not Jail... Prison!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    yes, even worse. The judge can reject the plea and/or impose his own sentence. Do you think that's a fair sentence?

jon77 is offline Banned
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Logan13 is offline Banned
    sighhhhhhhhhh.............
    another victim of the system

Quote Originally Posted by jon77
    Hmmmm....I C, very interesting comments on here. I live near Atlanta and the media blows this story up every single night. I do have some thoughts on this issue,but I will keep them to myself,as I'm sure they will bring about more tension in this thread than there already is. But I will say this. This team is done already. Dunn is hurt, Crumpler is hurt, too many other injuries to list. Mora was fired for comments he made during the season last year to a radio talk show in Seattle. Mora was the best thing that happened to this team in a long time, and now he's gone. I've always been a fan, but this year, I'm gonna have to cheer on Green Bay, as this is Brett's last season........new record approaching!!!!
    Hopefully Dunn will make a speedy recovery. Not only a great athlete, but one hell of a guy as well.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Hopefully Dunn will make a speedy recovery. Not only a great athlete, but one hell of a guy as well.
    True. He's had a hectic life. But he's got the discipline to hold it all together.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    I played professional footballl so I believe you are over simplifying the sport with probably the best pure athletes on the planet. I don't want to try to turn this into a submission fighting vs football debate, but these guys get paid millions for a reason. And if football wasn't so tough, then why do more guys die and sustain many more delibitating injuries playing football than submission fighting, boxing, or MMA (total numbers and percentage wise). Tell you what try getting into a car accident 40-60 times a day for 20+ years and see how tough it is.

The man's no coward. Piece of shit... yeah, but coward... no. I've brought this up before, since Roy Jones fights and so does his chickens, I guess he's no coward, but a piece of shit all the same...
    Really not a coward??Let me ask this, what type of person does it take to kill a defenseless Vulnerable animal.When I say defenseless and Vulnerable,Its because the dog looks to his owner for guidance and direction as a pack leader..Now I ask you again what type of person would do something like that.No worries, I will tell you. A coward piece of shit.Do you think he would come in my yard not knowing my APBT and try and hang him,hahaha,LOL....I bet his entire salary he would not so much step foot in my yard, ya even with all his nfl car crashing experiences.I must add if he did try he would be ripped to shit.Thats why he's a coward piece of shit, take advantage of those or things that are Vulnerable step off when things are a threat to you..That's mike vick..He sucks anyway he couldn't hit the side of a barn, coward piece of shit...

Originally Posted by BgMc31
    I played professional footballl so I believe you are over simplifying the sport with probably the best pure athletes on the planet. I don't want to try to turn this into a submission fighting vs football debate, but these guys get paid millions for a reason. And if football wasn't so tough, then why do more guys die and sustain many more delibitating injuries playing football than submission fighting, boxing, or MMA (total numbers and percentage wise). Tell you what try getting into a car accident 40-60 times a day for 20+ years and see how tough it is.

Please tell me that you are not trying to equate pay with how tough a job is. What 15-18 year old kid has not played football? Ever watch Married with Children Bg?

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ftony
    Really not a coward??Let me ask this, what type of person does it take to kill a defenseless Vulnerable animal.When I say defenseless and Vulnerable,Its because the dog looks to his owner for guidance and direction as a pack leader..Now I ask you again what type of person would do something like that.No worries, I will tell you. A coward piece of shit.Do you think he would come in my yard not knowing my APBT and try and hang him,hahaha,LOL....I bet his entire salary he would not so much step foot in my yard, ya even with all his nfl car crashing experiences.I must add if he did try he would be ripped to shit.Thats why he's a coward piece of shit, take advantage of those or things that are Vulnerable step off when things are a threat to you..That's mike vick..He sucks anyway he couldn't hit the side of a barn, coward piece of shit...

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"

Michael Vick plead guilty...

he plead guilty and will get jail time at a minimum of 12-18 months...

jon77 is offline Banned
    .....IMO

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You say you dont condone it, thats good. Some people want to take out their frustration about an idiot who abuses animals in a thread on the internet and your calling them "sheeple"

If you truly dont condone it then whats the fuss?
    Because the overreaction of the public, plays right into the hands of my worst enemy... PETA. The people who are attempting to have the APBT BANNED from the face of the earth. That's the underlying motives at play, which nobody (outside of the TRUE supporters of the breed) understands.

The bigger the public outcry, the fatter their (Peta) pockets get; enabling them to keep pumping misinformation about the breed over the air waves, in their never ending crusade to have them "eliminated".

That is why.

Im not "PRO VICK"... or "PRO DOG FIGHTING"... I'm "PRO PIT BULL". Even if it means keeping my "personal" anger towards him in check, and trying to sway others to look at it from a less "emotional" stand point.

If I could slam the gavel and have him locked away for life without anyone knowing... I would. But I refuse to let my personal distaste for the guy and his actions, get in the way of REALISTIC justice.
    Last edited by Mogamedogz; 08-20-2007 at 02:25 PM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    You can take the man out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the man. Threw away a beautiful career for this? Crazy

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    bye bye vick

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this serious?

yea its all over espn.com

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    Yes, it will be finalized on the 27th-the beauty of it is that judge is not bound by the terms of the plea agreement, he can give him as much as he wants (up to the maximum).
    So right up until the minute the judge announce his sentence Vick will have to sweat it out.
    Most of the analysts I've seen say anything beyond two seasons in prison will end any chance of a comeback.

Michael vick is NOT even a good QB, yes he is talented in athletic ability but he sucks.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    unless he does pushups and shit nonstop...man vick ****ed up

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im with ya on the peta thing. Damn cock roaches...

Usually when something bad happens some group tries to take advantage of it..

Good to hear your not rushing out to buy a Vick jersey..

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Because the overreaction of the public, plays right into the hands of my worst enemy... PETA. The people who are attempting to have the APBT BANNED from the face of the earth. That's the underlying motives at play, which nobody (outside of the TRUE supporters of the breed) understands.

The bigger the public outcry, the fatter their (Peta) pockets get; enabling them to keep pumping misinformation about the breed over the air waves, in their never ending crusade to have them "eliminated".

That is why.

Im not "PRO VICK"... or "PRO DOG FIGHTING"... I'm "PRO PIT BULL". Even if it means keeping my "personal" anger towards him in check, and trying to sway others to look at it from a less "emotional" stand point.

If I could slam the gavel and have him locked away for life without anyone knowing... I would. But I refuse to let my personal distaste for the guy and his actions, get in the way of REALISTIC justice.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Im with ya on the peta thing. Damn cock roaches...

Usually when something bad happens some group tries to take advantage of it..

Good to hear your not rushing out to buy a Vick jersey..
    Dude, im a Pats fan... Vick is the ANTI-Patriot. lol-

eliteforce is offline Member
    I think pitbulls are horrible animals-
    Just some things I have read about them doing (absolutly true!):

..They grab a baby out of a mothers arms and rip it pieces in front of her.

..yesterday 2 of them escaped from their owners premises, entered a home and chewed on a lady as she slept in her bed, she barly escaped alive (saw it on cnn just now)

..owner has them fenced in, they see someones puppy through the cracks, dig under the fence, escape, enter neigbors yard, shred the puppy to pieces.

..they have murdered innocent children, women, and men.

it's really fair that all these innocent human beings (and benign loving housepets) have to be terrorized, mutilated so some animal lovers can have these unthninking preditors as pets.

You guys eat pork don't you, that little cute piggy from "Charlotts Web" it gets butchered on an industrial scale, and it never even killed a single baby, isn't that cruel?-look their animals, this is mother earth; thats how she made it, everyday in the wild nature animals murder each other -you know what, it's not murder, their animals! you think those pit bulls feel remorse when they rip a babies head off? yet you feel sorry for them because they get killed in a dog fight..you guys are trying to get into an animals head..has it ever occured to you that these beasts get off on ripping each other to shreds, that they are vicous preditors and thats all they're good for that once hey reach adulthood (they reach adulthood to fight ofcource) they have no sense of time..if you have a housepet that is locked up in a yard (like it's in a jail) is it really more happy than a stray who fends for itself, i mean you don't like being locked up in jail, why would your dog?

Michael Vik is a alright! The govt should ban all pit buls as pets, the only people that should be allowed to own a pit bull are people like people who keep them double fensed in a gogfighting facility like the one MV was building. At least that way no innocent people get murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    My sister has an abused bull dog that was trained to fight. It is an incredibly cruel sport, in training, fighting, and the death that usually follows. When she got the dog he was starved down to 25 pounds (should be 60 or 70) to make him more agressive. After they get done starving the dogs the take small puppies, stuff their rectums with meat, and put the dogs in a cage together. The fighting dogs learn to connect food with ripping another dog apart. I have no respect for anyone who thinks dog fights are cool.

When one of Vick's dogs gave up a fight, they were either drowned, electrocuted, hung, or beaten to death against the ground. Now since it looks like Vick might be giving up his fight, by his own standards, shouldn't that mean the same for him?
    Last edited by eliteforce; 08-22-2007 at 06:13 AM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    rah rah animal torture is good rah rah

Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce

..yesterday 2 of them escaped from their owners premises, entered a home and chewed on a lady as she slept in her bed, she barly escaped alive (saw it on cnn just now)

..owner has them fenced in, they see someones puppy through the cracks, dig under the fence, escape, enter neigbors yard, shred the puppy to pieces.

it's really fair that all these innocent human beings (and benign loving housepets) have to be terrorized, mutilated so some animal lovers can have these unthninking preditors as pets.

You guys eat pork don't you, that little cute piggy from "Charlotts Web" it gets butchered on an industrial scale, and it never even killed a single baby, isn't that cruel?-look their animals, this is mother earth; thats how she made it, everyday in the wild nature animals murder each other -you know what, it's not murder, their animals! you think those pit bulls feel remorse when they rip a babies head off? yet you feel sorry for them because they get killed in a dog fight..you guys are trying to get into an animals head..has it ever occured to you that these beasts get off on ripping each other to shreds, that they are vicous preditors and thats all they're good for that once hey reach adulthood (they reach adulthood to fight ofcource) they have no sense of time..if you have a housepet that is locked up in a yard (like it's in a jail) is it really more happy than a stray who fends for itself, i mean you don't like being locked up in jail, why would your dog?

Michael Vik is a alright! The govt should ban all pit buls as pets, the only people that should be allowed to own a pit bull are people like people who keep them double fensed in a gogfighting facility like the one MV was building. At least that way no innocent people get murdered.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yes! burn in hell vick buhahahaha

This could possibly be the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life. Seriously. (And I have read some stupid shit on the internet!)

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    haha the vicks are the dumbest ****ing family alive. I hope he goes to jail and i hope it sends a message to all celebs and athletes that they cant get away with murder anymore (cough o.j.). if you do the crime then you should do the time, no matter your rank in society

what is so dumb about it? What exactly are pitbulls good for? Would you rather they shred your 5 year old instead of each other..why is it legal to keep these damn things as pets but not legal to fight them..

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ oh and pitt bulls are amazing animals my cousins fiance has a 3yr old and it is huge. they have 2 kids at 4yrs and 13months and it plays with them and is gentle. Um i have never seen a dog that hasn't barked at another dog that is on the street and tried to go after it. its because ppl dont raise them right and leave them outside all day.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Vick is a thing of the past. In a couple of months, when he goes to prison for 18+ months of daily butt-rapings, well never ever hear/talk about him again. We might get a news blip about his waste-of-life getting released on probation, but thats all that will be said.

We will never see Vick in the NFL again or anywhere else for that matter. He is done. He instantly pissed away $100M in endorsements and what about that $130M NFL contract? Bye-bye. The Falcons will in all respects get their $22M signing bonus back too.

Its no loss really for the NFL or the Falcons anyway. Vick sucked balls as a QB anyway. A 75 career QB rating and more turnovers than touchdowns isnt what Id call a future hall-of-famer. For any NFL team looking for a future QB, Ryan Leaf would be a prize in comparison.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    what is so dumb about it? What exactly are pitbulls good for? Would you rather they shred your 5 year old instead of each other..why is it legal to keep these damn things as pets but not legal to fight them..
    You know in 5 years I've never openly flamed anyone on this board but you my friend are a ****ing idiot. You have no idea what your talking about. Your statements are simply the most ignorant thing I've ever read. Get a mind of your own and stop falling for the media machine that has portrayed the bully breeds as killers. Are you drunk? You type like you've been drinking and your barely literate.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 08-22-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Beware: Killer Pitbull!!

Here's some pics of my killer Pitbull attacking my wife and daughter. Oh the humanity!!
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 08-22-2007 at 04:55 PM.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    You know nothing about the breed in which you posted about....That is nothing other than what the media has brainwashed into your head ...Sad

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Found this picture on the net as pertaining to dogfighting. Only view if you have a strong stomach. Just sick IMO.
    http://www.usanimalprotection.org/gypsy100.jpg

Yeah I'm not really interested in seeing anything like that. I know what the sport is about.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    You know in 5 years I've never openly flamed anyone on this board but you my friend are a ****ing idiot. You have no idea what your talking about. Your statements are simply the most ignorant thing I've ever read. Get a mind of your own and stop falling for the media machine that has portrayed the bully breeds as killers. Are you drunk? You type like you've been drinking and your barely literate.
    You should have been around when the Religion/Politics forum was still up. This is on par for what he offered in there as well.........

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    You should have been around when the Religion/Politics forum was still up. This is on par for what he offered in there as well.........
    Oh jeez.

You people keep saying how 'stupid' my comments are, but not once do you back up what your saying with anything of substance, just saying it's 'dumb'

these fking useless vicious animals have a clear tendency to escape and hunt down unsuspecting creatures and maim them, you can't stop them from escaping, I just saw something on cnn where they covered a poor woman in blood from head to toe, ptbuls are like no other dog or housepet in their tendency to kil and attackl, i see that picture usanimalprotection-so the f what, let then damn thing finish the fight and it'll die happy, it doesn't understand death and the existence of life it's just a stupid animal, it's put on this earth to kill whatever it sees..jerseyboy puts up some pictures-o sure vthey might be nice to you because you feed them everyday but they get out and at least shred a few kittens or maybe take a kids arm off.

and no one mentioned if they're gonna stop eating pork? so are you? I guess your gonna say all those pigs get to die in a humane way, again trying to get into the head of an animal, your the idiots and anyone with common sense can see that, people who keep pitbulls as pets are f idiots, they could have any god damn breed of dog they want they have to have this one, it's good enough for them that it probably won't escape and mutilate someone as she sleeps in hjer bed, yea it's worthn it so these selfish bastards can have this damn thing as a pet and they don't go to jail everytime their animal kills / maims someone or something, but this guy goes to jail because he's "cruel" to a ****ing human preditor!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You people keep saying how 'stupid' my comments are, but not once do you back up what your saying with anything of substance, just saying it's 'dumb'

these fking useless vicious animals have a clear tendency to escape and hunt down unsuspecting creatures and maim them, you can't stop them from escaping, I just saw something on cnn where they covered a poor woman in blood from head to toe, ptbuls are like no other dog or housepet in their tendency to kil and attackl, i see that picture usanimalprotection-so the f what, let then damn thing finish the fight and it'll die happy, it doesn't understand death and the existence of life it's just a stupid animal, it's put on this earth to kill whatever it sees..jerseyboy puts up some pictures-o sure vthey might be nice to you because you feed them everyday but they get out and at least shred a few kittens or maybe take a kids arm off.

and no one mentioned if they're gonna stop eating pork? so are you? I guess your gonna say all those pigs get to die in a humane way, again trying to get into the head of an animal, your the idiots and anyone with common sense can see that, people who keep pitbulls as pets are f idiots, they could have any god damn breed of dog they want they have to have this one, it's good enough for them that it probably won't escape and mutilate someone as she sleeps in hjer bed, yea it's worthn it so these selfish bastards can have this damn thing as a pet and they don't go to jail everytime their animal kills / maims someone or something, but this guy goes to jail because he's "cruel" to a ****ing human preditor!

There's a difference with killing something to eat rather than killing something for the Hell of it.

Personally I think you don't like the dogs from a personal experience of you're just a slave to Fox, but to think Pitbulls sole existence is to eat babies is the biggest load of shit ive heard.

You seem to be suffering from some sort of pyschosis.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information