Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Goodbye Freedom...Hello Communism

Well its official...Barak Hussein Obama is our new leader....

Ill go ahead and say my allegiance now

I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of Obama, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under Obama, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for NO ONE!

Im SICK

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Like it would truly have been any better under that cocksucker McCain? Americans are ****ing pathetic...just ****ing pathetic. They no longer deserve security nor freedom IMO.
    ***No source checks!!!***

I have to agree that I am sick of picking the "lesser of 2 evils". Thats why Im neither democratic nor republican....independent conservative...

Lol...I had a feeling you would be the first to respond...

It's real fvcked up...too many hidden agendas....no true patriots left

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Like it would truly have been any better under that cocksucker McCain? .
    Yes, it would have actually. This is Obama's time though. Martin Luther King would be very proud I am sure. This right here defines how far along as a nation we have come in breaking down the color barriers. Of course we have your normal bigots out there, but overall we have come a very long way! Despite what doubts you have in Obama, this is a great moment in time and be forever ingrained in black history.

out of line SORRY
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-06-2008 at 03:51 AM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Can someone explain how the country will be so bad under Obama?????

Look at the state of the country after 8 years of Bush. Our economy is in the toilet. We still don't have Osama, we ousted the only person that kept Iraq under control and the Taliban localised to Afghanastan, unemployment is at an all time high, people are refering to the current financial outlook to "another Great Depression", the murder rate in the major cities on the east coast are at all time highs, I could go on.

Last time we had a dem in the white house we were living in prosperity. THANK GOD OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod View Post

Look at the state of the country after 8 years of Bush. Our economy is in the toilet. We still don't have Osama, we ousted the only person that kept Iraq under control and the Taliban localised to Afghanastan, unemployment is at an all time high, people are refering to the current financial outlook to "another Great Depression", the murder rate in the major cities on the east coast are at all time highs, I could go on.

Last time we had a dem in the white house we were living in prosperity. THANK GOD OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!!!
    Um...have you heard of COMMUNISM? he is a naked Ma**ist with deep ties and communist political views...

lol...the last time you had a dem in the office he made it possible for people to get loans for houses when they could not truly afford them...he lowered standards for people with 'lesser opportunity...you know all of those sub prime mortgages....his name was bill clinton....and it is because of him that we are now in a financial sh1t hole...it seemed like prosperity because everyone and their baby momma could get a house...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member

all this bush fault,LOL

[QUOTE=muriloninja;4284897]Like it would truly have been any better under that cocksucker McCain? Americans are ****ing pathetic...just ****ing pathetic. They no longer deserve security nor freedom IMO.[/QUOTE

speaking of pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    Im sure all the blacks will feel very impowered....cant wait to see what kind of chaos they are going to cause

*Speechless*

This is what these people really think too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

what was bush supposed to do? tuck his tail?

*Speechless*

cant pull up that youtube from work...whats it about?

cant pull up that youtube from work...whats it about?
    I pulled it up fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

im at work...its blocked

haha she'll snapped back to reality real soon.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    *Speechless*

You know what she meant. Of course she doesn't think Obama is going to pay her mortgage for her.

Im sure all the blacks will feel very impowered....cant wait to see what kind of chaos they are going to cause
    Dude. What the fuck?

O that one....LOL....what an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory View Post
    Dude. What the fuck?
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-06-2008 at 03:52 AM.

im at work...its blocked
    got a lady on there talking about she dont have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage now since she helped out obama and now he will help her out.

i heard her on the radio this AM

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory View Post
    You know what she meant. Of course she doesn't think Obama is going to pay her mortgage for her.
    what did she mean?

she actually thinks obama is going to do something for the people other than make them worship him-looks like he already has her worshiping him..

uuuughhhhh....drink the kool aid

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    she from new orleans?

gotta check this thread later time to watch the shield now

lol....but she moved to houston...now she cant decide who she wants to leech off of....she probably was the one that used here fema card to buy a gucci purse

Um...have you heard of COMMUNISM? he is a naked Ma**ist with deep ties and communist political views...

lol...the last time you had a dem in the office he made it possible for people to get loans for houses when they could not truly afford them...he lowered standards for people with 'lesser opportunity...you know all of those sub prime mortgages....his name was bill clinton....and it is because of him that we are now in a financial sh1t hole...it seemed like prosperity because everyone and their baby momma could get a house...
    The mortgage/housing crisis can trace its roots to after 2001. Also sub prime mortgages are a small piece of the puzzle. If you understand the crisis you would know this. It has more to do with property value drops and an inability to get second mortgages as a result to spend more debt on worthless items.

The prosperity experienced during the Clinton administration increased Americans buying power and allowed more people than ever to purchase homes. After the Bush election a recession happened. Rates were dropped by the fed. People took low interest 2nd mortgages on their homes and spent money like crazy. At the same time people took variable rate mortgages to afford homes they really couldnt afford. When the rates caught up to them and the mortgages payments became too high they lost their homes. Then the market was flooded with available housing hurting values of real estate. Now peoples equity in their homes isn't there to take out second mortgages to blow money they dont have and our economy has suffered as a result. All of this began about 6 years ago. DURING THE BUSH YEARS.

The mortgage/housing crisis can trace its roots to after 2001. Also sub prime mortgages are a small piece of the puzzle. If you understand the crisis you would know this. It has more to do with property value drops and an inability to get second mortgages as a result to spend more debt on worthless items.

The prosperity experienced during the Clinton administration increased Americans buying power and allowed more people than ever to purchase homes. After the Bush election a recession happened. Rates were dropped by the fed. People took low interest 2nd mortgages on their homes and spent money like crazy. At the same time people took variable rate mortgages to afford homes they really couldnt afford. When the rates caught up to them and the mortgages payments became too high they lost their homes. Then the market was flooded with available housing hurting values of real estate. Now peoples equity in their homes isn't there to take out second mortgages to blow money they dont have and our economy has suffered as a result. All of this began about 6 years ago. DURING THE BUSH YEARS.

you are mis-informed........clinton was the cause clearly....the effect may have been realized 6 years ago but clinton caused it....read up young son

you are mis-informed........clinton was the cause clearly....the effect may have been realized 6 years ago but clinton caused it....read up young son
    Easy answer. Place blame with no follow up explanaition. ooooooooook.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Wow, Rhino, you have to be one of the most racists bigots I've had this displeasure of encountering in my life.....your posts amaze me

Easy answer. Place blame with no follow up explanaition. ooooooooook.
    i gave my explanation...i cant keep telling you the same thing over and over....you have a mental disorder....you will never understand...but thats ok...they have special places for people like you....

i gave my explanation...i cant keep telling you the same thing over and over....you have a mental disorder....you will never understand...but thats ok...they have special places for people like you....
    You didn't explain. You just said it was Clintons fault and to read up. Maybe that is an explanaition to you. I think you are just mad the black guy won. I think thats awesome its pissing old school racists off. That may be the best bi-product of this election. GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Wow, Rhino, you have to be one of the most racists bigots I've had this displeasure of encountering in my life.....your posts amaze me
    how am i a biggot??? he is a communist...and majority of black voters don't even see this...they are only voting for him because of his race...that makes them biggots....

Show me a conservative black with morals, standards, and beliefs that support the constitution of the USA and I will vote for him.

Also...he is half white...

READ the TREAD a$$ hole

You didn't explain. You just said it was Clintons fault and to read up. Maybe that is an explanaition to you. I think you are just mad the black guy won. I think thats awesome its pissing old school racists off. That may be the best bi-product of this election. GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE is HALF WHITE...he is not a black guy....he is milano...

READ the TREAD a$$ hole
    You blamed the sub prime mortgages and left it at that. EXPLAIN how it created this situation. That is a trick question because IT DIDNT CAUSE IT SINGLE HANDEDLY. The loss of property values and the inability for Americans to take out second mortgages to live above their means did. Read up son.

and they could not afford to because of poor spending and financial habits....then they got forclosed on...and then the gov had to bail out fannie and freddie

That's a type of cookie. He's mulatto.

and they could not afford to because of poor spending and financial habits....then they got forclosed on...and then the gov had to bail out fannie and freddie
    Its a little deeper than that. It isn't easy for everyone to grasp it. The economy is bigger than a few people with bad credit buying houses but ok. GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP, racists, Bush, Republicans, last remaining red states:

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Which could be considered as a racist slur

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    I can't wait till Carlos sees this thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information