Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I say let them kill each other..... im not a fan of either party involved and it'll create some light hearted entertainment for the History channel to broadcast in years to come.
    I hope for terrible things to happen to many of your family members, and you not be able to do a single thing about it but watch.

Then, I hope they make an entertaining Discovery channel show that runs for many years for you to watch over and over again.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I say let them kill each other..... im not a fan of either party involved and it'll create some light hearted entertainment for the History channel to broadcast in years to come.
    Treat other how you would want to be treated. Obviously you have no regard for human life. Why is any of their lives less important?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I don't see how anybody should bring up what happened 50 or 60 years ago. If you do that then you can bring up stuff from 100s of years or even 1000s of years ago.

Possession is 90% of ownership, for there is no logic of war.

That's cause what happened 50 or 60 years ago, is still happening today. It hasn't stopped, and its the main reason behind most of the world problems today.

And saying possession is 90% of ownership is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You're basically saying theft is okay as long as you hold on to the stolen property. Very smart.

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    That's cause what happened 50 or 60 years ago, is still happening today. It hasn't stopped, and its the main reason behind most of the world problems today.

And saying possession is 90% of ownership is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You're basically saying theft is okay as long as you hold on to the stolen property. Very smart.
    "Possession is 9/10ths of the law." It means that if you get caught with the suspect property on your person, you are the prime suspect.

AnabolicWizard is offline New Member
    Fat guy, I agree with you completely. I finally joined this board just so I can post a comment on this thread...this is after years of being part of this community from the outside. That by itself should show how this issue has so many of our emotions involved.
    I believe there is a lot of misinformation here...and most of the misinformation is bring put out by news media in order to hide the crimes committed by the state of Israel in the "Occupied Territories"
    1) Gaza is basically a concentration camp formed and ruled by the Zionist State.
    It is a place where more then million Palestinians from all over Palestine were forcefully moved to. Then Israel basically closed of all the borders to this concentration camp in order to break the will of the palestinian people. Even basic necessities such as food and medicine were not allowed to enter Gaza. People of Gaza suffered and the fought back against this injustice by lashing out home made rockets towards Israel. This was to show their desperation and will to fight back....it was more symbolic then anything else because even as of few days ago the number of Israelies killed by these rockets was 1! Now the number has moved up to 4....but the launching of the rockets into Israel was the palestinians way of showing their will to struggle against their occupiers and opperasors.
    Here is the basic truth. And Not even the Zionists can disagree with this truth. All the they try to do is to change the subject and hide the facts. The state of Israel has both Arabs and Jews living within its borders. Both have histroical roots in the land...but why is it that the palestinians are not allowed to vote? Why are they not allowed to move freely in the land of their forefathers? Why do they not have a voice within the land which they have lived for thousands of years. Now Israel has two choices...either to allow the palestinians to vote...or to allow them to have a separate state. But unfortunately Israled refused to allow arabs within its territories to vote or have any kind of voice in the goverment...and at the same time it is unwilling to allow them to have their own palestinian state. This is the root of the problem
    Last edited by AnabolicWizard; 01-03-2009 at 05:10 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    its on now...massive ground invasion by israel .......this is truly criminal this whole situation makes me very sad....and angry at my gov. for its role ...and lack of intervention re: this particular action.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    its on now...massive ground invasion by israel .......this is truly criminal this whole situation makes me very sad....and angry at my gov. for its role ...and lack of intervention re: this particular action.....
    Unfortunately, our government isn't just not doing anything, the Bush administration actually supports the Israeli offensive. Not only that, but the Bush administration is the biggest financier of this massacare.

The assault unleased on Gaza for the past 8 days has been funded ENTIRELY BY AMERICAN TAX-PAYER MONEY. Yes, you read that correctly. That large amount deducted from your paycheck every month, that same amount that is supposed to go to schools, hospitals, roads, jobs...etc in our local community, is not quite going there, because a large percentage of it is going to Israeli military aid. I guess in our current economy, we don't really need that money.

If you are tired of the recession that you live in, the unemployment, foreclosures, and increased crime we are experiencing in this country lately, and would like your tax money to go to helping the economy instead of murdering children overseas, then write/call/email your elected officials who have influence over the decision making in this country. Tell them you need this money here at home, and you don't want Israel to use it for murder and destruction of Palestinians.

If you want to know how much money Israel really recieves from our tax money, then go to this link http://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/United_States_military_aid_to_Israel

here's an excerpt

U.S.
    Foreign military financing to Israel

Year TOTAL
    2001 $2,813,644,000
    2002 $2,788,000,000
    2003 $3,682,450,000
    2004 $2,624,424,000
    2005 $2,609,570,000
    2006 $2,531,326,000
    2007 $2,460,320,000

Total 2001-2007 $19,509,734,000

That's over 19.5 BILLION in about 6 years. I'm sure we can use that money here. And this is just the free military money they recieve, not counting any other aid they recieve for social and other agendas.

That's just ****ing sad.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i heard on the news that they called all the phone numbers they could and sent texts out to all the civilans... imagine getting that text !!! RUN !!! - either way i hope this is not as bloody as it could be... it is too bad it came to this

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    It's very nice of you to post this. This is enough proof to refute the extremists from our own (Muslim) ranks who can't differentiate between the American government and Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    I don't see how anybody should bring up what happened 50 or 60 years ago. If you do that then you can bring up stuff from 100s of years or even 1000s of years ago.

Possession is 90% of ownership, for there is no logic of war.
    The people whose houses were bulldozed down, whose land was stolen, etc. are still alive today. Are you saying that after 50 years, you no longer have a right to it?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    It's very nice of you to post this. This is enough proof to refute the extremists from our own (Muslim) ranks who can't differentiate between the American government and Americans.
    i can add to this by saying that i am a strong christian, and love the Lord, i have hundreds of muslim friends that are salt of the earth people, though i dont believe at all in their ways with God... we can agree to disagree. and they have more morals and values than the people who critisize them. the love for their wives (the only have one) the love for their children, country, and their work ethic is the reason america exists today... that is 95% of them, 5 % ruin it for the rest ... lol - now if we could convert them all to christianity every thing would be great...

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i have hundreds of muslim friends
    That's a lot of Muslims!

i owned a business that delt directly with many people form the middle east... they make great goat and are very good at soccer...

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    I hope for terrible things to happen to many of your family members, and you not be able to do a single thing about it but watch.

Then, I hope they make an entertaining Discovery channel show that runs for many years for you to watch over and over again.
    What a retarded comment, you worked overtime on that one didnt you... least give me an example of a scenario which you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Treat other how you would want to be treated. Obviously you have no regard for human life. Why is any of their lives less important?
    Didn't I mention anything about how they should be treated?

My opinion on what I believe should happen has nothing to do with the ongoing cause and will have no baring on the outcome. Basically stating that it is their problem and to let them sort it out them selfs hardly makes me a monster on humanity.

How you come to the conclusion that I have no regard for human life is beyond me?. I have never assisted or supported any man, woman or child in setting sail to far away lands for the sole intention of getting involved in a conflict that has nothing to do with them. Anyone who has and comes out with such a statement as you have here is a hypocrite.

Further more, I put my life on the line for others on a daily basis. Next time you start spouting crap, get your facts straight and you might not make yourself look a compete twat in the process.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    The people whose houses were bulldozed down, whose land was stolen, etc. are still alive today. Are you saying that after 50 years, you no longer have a right to it?
    Why not go back even further than 50 years and bring up all the war crimes since the beginning of mankind.

If I slap you on your left cheek, do you slap me back?

Some one has to let it go if there is ever gonna be peace.

Its a vicious circle aint it ?

Deleted......................

TesticularFortitude is offline Associate Member
    The Hamas is purposely and strategically hiding among civilians. the purposely seek he most densely populated civilian zones to draw battle.

the.muscled.lawyer is offline Associate Member
    It is perhaps better that we make a distinction between Jews and Zionists. Like I said earlier, there are many Jews who are opposed to Zionism. As the Quran says:

"Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand for the right: They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous."
    (The Noble Quran, 3:113-114)

(The Jews were and still are called the People of the Book.)

Don't look the other way please.

Unfortunately, nowadays,this concept gather a politicial view and a religious ideology.

it's true that all sionists are not jews,proof being done by noting that many christian people form a part of the aipac ( they think that by helping israel to conquer palestine, the injustice will be increasing untill that the chaos will be born and rule the world what will bring the messiah)

But In facts, most of sionist people are strong jewish believers.

(please correct my english if i do mistakes)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information