Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Jews left that land a couple of thousands of years ago. They then spread all over the world, mainly in europe, as well as ethiopia, and other arab countries like yaman and iraq. They have not been in there for a long long time. In the early 1900's before jewish migration started to get crazy, the population in palestine was 90% muslim, 5% christian, and 5% jewish. They all co-existed in peace until the jewish ambitions got unrealistic.

the jews literally came in there 60-80 years ago and started killing, burning, and raping, and they settled in the land. Thousand of Palestinians still have their house keys that jews reside in now after they kicked out the residents and sent them to refugee camps.

Yeah, I think that would make it their land.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong because I am no biblical scholar but didnt the Jews take Israel from the Canaanites many thousands of years ago and settled there. Only to be conquered and pushed out by Babylon, the Persians, Greeks, Romes and Ottman Turks, and probably a few others I am forgetting about in between only to see the dominate power fall. So because the Arabs were the latest to conquer Israel if you will that makes it their land?

Just a question, because I do not understand why anyone hates the jews. I can understand the Canaanites but they have not been around for thousands of years.
    That is the problem here, no one here hates the Jews, at least not me. My GF is Jewish for god's sake.

I hate Israel and their doings, thats all.
    Besides lets go through the hisotrical land issue, suppose all that you just said is correct.
    now after 1000's of years the Jews decide to claim where they lived (not their land, no ones land, they just lived there)
    But oops, there are people living here now, there are churches and mosques, an entire population is here.

Ok lets be sneaky as we always been (the Jews) and migrate their slowly, offer these poor peasants money for thier field and land way more than its worth. No lets form some sort of a ganag (the Hagganah) and steel some more land (not pay for it) and that is where the 1st clashes happened.
    form some sort of colony of the land we bought/stole.
    Now the fights get larger and become a war, ans the Jews steal more land and declare a state How do you like this scenario?

If the Jews were honest about just finiding peace and escaping the hatred in Europe why did they have to do what they did? fight the Palestinians for their land after the Palestinians welcomed them?
    The Jews took advantage and called upon all the Jews in the world to go back to the "promise land" and fight the Arabs who welcomed them after being exterminated and exploited in Europe.

They could have just lived peacefully, Jews always lived amogst Muslims and Arabs before the rise of Israel with no issues. Up until now there are temples in Egypt for the Jews.

The Jews have always been a part of the Arab community until the rise of shit state Israel. They were never oppressed until the Jews in Palestine started killing the Palestinians, then the Arabs didn't want them anymore, check the history brother. These are facts not fiction like 99% of the Israeli tales.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yeah i dont think the original occupation theory holds a lot of water i mean look at the roman empire....the huns....the turks .....the persians...the macedonians ...france under napoleon ...spanish occupation of entire southern hemisphere ...later the english .....would the unlawful occupation of previously held land be justified in those cases as well ? the guise of religon is being used as the foundation and justification for out and out crimes against humanity.....no better than the holocaust that they (jewish people) were victims of themselves....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    yeah i dont think the original occupation theory holds a lot of water i mean look at the roman empire....the huns....the turks .....the persians...the macedonians ...france under napoleon ...spanish occupation of entire southern hemisphere ...later the english .....would the unlawful occupation of previously held land be justified in those cases as well ? the guise of religon is being used as the foundation and justification for out and out crimes against humanity.....no better than the holocaust that they (jewish people) were victims of themselves....
    nice post bro.

Now the Jews are throughing the Palestinians in a Jewish made holocaust.

They locked Gaza down to experiment how much can the Palestinians survive with out medical care, energy, food and other life neccessities.

Palestinians are back 100's of years ago to use wood for cooking and energy and light, herbs for medicine, and wild plants for food.

This isn't BS check it.

Blog Entries
    Check out Hamas soldiers like Israel claims

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    REAL QUICK I GOT GO ...

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist. Therefore, the Palestinian leaders claimed two contradictory lineages from ancient peoples that inhabited in the Land of Israel: the Canaanites and the Philistines. Let us consider both of them before going on with the Palestinian issue.

The Canaanites:

The Canaanites are historically acknowledged as the first inhabitants of the Land of Israel, before the Hebrews settled there. Indeed, the correct geographic name of the Land of Israel is Canaan, not "Palestine" (a Roman invention, as we will see later). They were composed by different tribes, that may be distinguished in two main groups: the Northern or Coastland Canaanites and the Southern or Mountain Canaanites.
    ·The Northern Canaanites settled along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea from the southeastern side of the Gulf of Iskenderun to the proximities of the Gulf of Hayfa. Their main cities were Tzur, Tzidon, Gebal (Byblos), Arvad, Ugarit, and are better known in history by their Greek name Phoenicians, but they called themselves "Kana'ana" or "Kinachnu". They did not found any unified kingdom but were organized in self-ruled cities, and were not a warlike people but rather skilful traders, seafarers and builders. Their language was adopted from their Semitic neighbours, the Arameans, and was closely related to Hebrew (not to Arabic!). Phoenicians and Israelites did not need interpreters to understand each other. They followed the same destiny of ancient Israel and fell under Assyrian rule, then Babylonian, Persian, Macedonian, Seleucian and Roman. Throughout their history the Phoenicians intermarried with different peoples that dwelled in their land, mainly Greeks and Armenians. During the Islamic expansion they were Arabized, yet, never completely assimilated, and their present-day state is Lebanon, erroneously regarded as an "Arab" country, a label that the Lebanese people reject. Unlike the Arab states, Lebanon has a western democratic-style official name, "Lebanese Republic", without the essential adjective "Arab" that is required in the denominations of every Arab state. The only mention of the term Arabic in the Lebanese constitution refers to the official language of the state, which does not mean that the Lebanese people are Arabs in the same way as the official language of the United States is English but this does not qualify the Americans as British.
    The so-called Palestinians are not Lebanese (although some of them came from Syrian-occupied Lebanon), therefore they are not Phoenicians (Northern Canaanites). Actually, in Lebanon they are "refugees" and are not identified with the local people.
    ·The Southern Canaanites dwelled in the mountain region from the Golan southwards, on both sides of the Yarden and along the Mediterranean coast from the Gulf of Hayfa to Yafo, that is the Biblical Canaan. They were composed by various tribes of different stocks: besides the proper Canaanites (Phoenicians), there were Amorites, Hittites and Hurrian peoples like the Yevusites, Hivvites and Horites, all of them assimilated into the Aramean-Canaanite context. They never constituted an unified, organized state but kept within the tribal ******** system

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Watch this documentary...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...umentary&hl=en

BTW... It does not matter the history of a people who are being oppressed but the only thing that matters is that the oppression stops ….

I think the question here you have to ask is…. Why would a person throw a rock at an armored tank or do a suicide bombing as a political statement… there has to be some real reasons why someone would do that and this is not an isolated case with the Palestinians. This is not just religious fundamentalism… It’s about power & oppression over a people and what would you do if you were being oppressed? Fight Back.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Well,,, you keep poking a tiger with a stick and it will bite back, they knew exactly what Isreal would do...

How would America react if someone was launching rockets into there country... uhhh

Least they have the balls to know that talk talk talk doesn't work all the times and they have the balls to not take sh*t.

If there is going to be a jehad or whatever, let get it over with......

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i dont watch tv... i read alot - i will post something later just been way to busy... good luck

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Well,,, you keep poking a tiger with a stick and it will bite back, they knew exactly what Isreal would do...

How would America react if someone was launching rockets into there country... uhhh

Least they have the balls to know that talk talk talk doesn't work all the times and they have the balls to not take sh*t.

Bro are you on tren ? you are on tren you manimal!!!!!

hey bros, do you guys realize there is nuclear in the midleeast, and on both sides, what do you think the future holds for the midleeast one day. It will be a lesson for the hole world to learn that no one will ever forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its coming sooner or later!!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Lets just blow everything the **** up

and thank religion later...

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    hey bros, do you guys realize there is nuclear in the midleeast, and on both sides, what do you think the future holds for the midleeast one day. It will be a lesson for the hole world to learn that no one will ever forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its coming sooner or later!!
    Huh? i thought only pakistan was the only nuclear country that is under muslim control?
    India is too but they are not considered to be a muslim controlled. I believe they do have a high muslim population though.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Lets just blow everything the **** up

and thank religion later...
    I think the best would be everyone to convert themselves to muslims. That was they will not consider anyone who is not a muslim infidels and we can all be brothers.
    Then when we die we can figure out which heaven or hell to go.
    (on a plus note it would make my GF happy (she is muslim))
    Last edited by gst528i; 12-31-2008 at 01:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Wow bro you are way off.

The Jews stole and continue to steal the Palestinians lands, demolish their homes to build new homes for Jewish immigrants.

How would America like it if a Muslim comes to your home with a buldozer and demolish your home on your family inside to build his house, just because he is more powerful than you?

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Huh? i thought only pakistan was the only nuclear country that is under muslim control?
    India is too but they are not considered to be a muslim controlled. I believe they do have a high muslim population though.
    do you beleive that Iran does not have nuclear? why is that.

Blog Entries
    Iran don't have shit bro.

the only 3 have it around there is Israel, Paki, and India.

That being said, Israel has the world's 6th largest nuclear arsenal with over 200 nuclear war heads and bombs.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

This is a misinformed post... No disrespect to you Old Lifter but these people are fighting for their land and freedom of ZIONIST Jewish Occupation. You should watch the documentary posted on this thread.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Lets go hardcore,if you got the time read this!

http://www.rense.com/general34/amaz.htm

I wonder where you got this link?

You dirty Jew! haha
    ***No source checks!!!***

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    Ever herd of a Jewish terrorist strapping bombs to his chest and blowing up a Kindergarden?? Nope, eradicate the muslims before they eradicate the rest of the world. As far as Hamas, they hide behind the innocent, so they get the innocent killed with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLangsUncle View Post
    Ever herd of a Jewish terrorist strapping bombs to his chest and blowing up a Kindergarden?? Nope, eradicate the muslims before they eradicate the rest of the world. As far as Hamas, they hide behind the innocent, so they get the innocent killed with them.
    Why don't you go get some education 1st, before you get punked.

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    How is that not educated. There is alot more people out there that feel the same way.

it is not feel that way it is the way it is... like it or not... but remember 95% of muslims are not raticals... 95% of jews are not either

clubber i think you made a solid, but unpopular point

Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLangsUncle View Post
    While your point is one sided it does have truth to a certain extent. But i can not say that the full muslim population agree with blowing up a kindergarden. While thier religion does teach them to sacrifice them selves in the name of god i think the radicals just have a misinterpreted meaning.
    I dont think any one's god would want to hurt anyone just becoz they are not muslims. As far as the 70or 72 virgins in heaven i think thats a load of crap. (no disrespect but i cant imagine a god of lust that gives motivation through lust.)
    That being said, why the jews dont blow up building of other countries i dont know but they sure are doing a good job in the gaza strip.

good point. Which reminds me, syria almost got their hands on nuclear material. Fortunately Israel blew the facility right of the face of the earth. It was an amazing mission that was a good read. Here is the summary
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2461421.ece

I got to say when it comes to covert millitary options these guys are freaking smart. They found some way to avoid radar in regular f-15 planes.

part one

Jews and Palestine

The Jews rejected their savior Jesus, and thus have lost their saltiness, and until the Jews recover their savior the will continue to degenerate… this will continue till the judgment of nations (by God) putting the Jews among the nations (their will be sheep nations, and goat nations – thus the term “he is the goat’” neg term based on someone being the bad end of something) all the gentile nations (non Jew) will be judged and who ever helped the Jew will be a “sheep” and kept, and who is judged a “goat” as a nation will be in a bad way…

Now this is well documented, in bc (before Christ) 1936, 412 years after the flood (you know the ark, animals and Noah) God called Abraham, a shemite, from ur of the caldees, to be the father of a new nation because of his faith…

“now the Lord said unto Abraham, get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee; and I will make thee a grate nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great, and thou shalt be blessing’ and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed” gen 12: 1-3

so understand Abraham is the father of Israel and thoughts who bless or help Israel will get a blessing… thoughts who curseth Israel will be cursed.

So be careful

To recap that is why a Christian nation (though I question our direction as a country) would and is helping Israel… and I must admit that Israel at this point is lead by a man not Jesus or God so understanding we all originated from Adam and eve (dare you to challenge me on this I will crush any na sayers with copious amounts for info scientifically proving we are not from a monkey or some blob of dna – and be happy we are not) thus we all have Sin in our blood, the only way to be relived or forgiven of that Sin is to trust in our Lord Jesus Christ , not the Christ of the latter day saints or Jehovah witnesses or some other bull crap made up deity but the God of the king James Bible.

Ok… so now where did the Canaanites come from? Who were they?

1. The Youngest Son of Noah:
    The youngest son of Noah, from whom sprang the western and southwestern nations known to the Hebrews. His name first occurs in Genesis 5:32, where, as in 6:10 and elsewhere, it occupies the second place. In Genesis 9:18 Ham is described as "the father of Canaan".
    2. Ham as a Nationality (30 Nations came out of Ham):
    The name given, in Psalms 105:23,17; 106:22 (compare 78:51), to Egypt as a descendant of Ham, son of Noah. As Shem means "dusky," or the like, and Japheth "fair," it has been supposed that Ham meant, as is not improbable, "black." This is supported by the evidence of Hebrew and Arabic, in which the word chamam means "to be hot" and "to be black," the latter signification being derived from the former.
    It is interesting to note that the Biblical record defines Egypt as the Land of Ham.
    -- Psalm 105: 23 "Israel also came into Egypt...the land of Ham."
    3. Meaning of the Word:
    That Ham is connected with the native name of Egypt, Kem, or, in full pa ta' en Kem, "the land of Egypt," in Bashmurian Coptic Kheme, is unlikely, as this form is probably of a much later date than the composition of Gen, and, moreover, as the Arabic shows, the guttural is not a true kh, but the hard breathing h, which are both represented by the Hebrew cheth.

4. The Nations Descending from Ham:
    First on the list, as being the darkest, is Cush or Ethiopia (Genesis 10:6), after which comes Mitsrayim, or Egypt, then PuT or Libyia, and Canaan last. The sons or descendants of each of these are then taken in turn, and it is noteworthy that some of them, like the Ethiopians and the Canaanites, spoke Semitic, and not Hamitic, languages--Seba (if connected with the Sabeans), Havilah (Yemen), and Sheba, whose queen visited Solomon. Professor Sayce, moreover, has pointed out that Caphtor is the original home of the Phoenicians, who spoke a Semitic language.
    The explanation of this probably is that other tongues were forced upon these nationalities in consequence of their migrations, or because they fell under the dominion of nationalities alien to them. The non-Sem Babylonians, described as descendants of Nimrod (Merodach), as is well known, spoke Sumerian, and adopted Semitic Babylonian only on account of mingling with the Semites whom they found there.
    Another explanation is that the nationalities described as Hamitic--a parallel to those of the Semitic section--were so called because they fell under Egyptian dominion. This would make the original Hamitic race to have been Egyptian and account for Ham as a (poetical) designation of that nationality. Professor F. L. Griffith has pointed out that the Egyptian Priapic god of Panopolis (Akhmim), sometimes called Menu, but also apparently known as Khem, may have been identified with the ancestor of the Hamitic race--he was worshipped from the coast of the Red Sea to Coptos, and must have been well known to Egypt's eastern neighbors. He regards the characteristics of Menu as being in accord with the shamelessness of Ham as recorded in Genesis 9:20.
    4. Four Sons of Ham (see map below):
    1. Mizraim (Egypt)
    2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
    3. Put (Lybia)
    4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
    Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)
    5. CURSE OF CANAAN
    1. Canaan was cursed, not Ham. (Gen. 9:25, "...cursed be Canaan..."
    2. Genesis 9:25-27 "...servitude to his brothers..."
    3. Exodus 20:5 --" A curse lasts three to four generations..."
    4. Canaan does not exist as a nation today. Other three nations exist -- Egypt, Ethiopia
    and Lybia.

ok so here we show that Canaan and Canaanites and Canaanites are decedents of Ham, Canaanites are Palestine… this is going to piss you off smokethedays and remember these are not my word by the holey words of moses!!! So enjoy

- genesis 9: 21 – 27

part two -

and I quote – “and he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered with in his tent” speaking of Noah “ and Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.” Notice the WITHOUT – what does that mean? I will go further “ and Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father’s and their face were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.” “and Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him” earlier it said Ham did something to Noah WITHOUT his other sons knowing, what could Ham the father of canaan have done to his own father(Noah)? It said Noah had woken and knew something happen to him… it didn’t say that the other bro’s told him… well it was sooooo baaad what Ham the father of Canaan did that he was cursed!!!!! It is thought by great scholars wide and far that the father of Canaan sodimized his own father (disgusting) and that make sense knowing more about why the flood originally happened God was looking to kill off all the Bad ideals that had developed (doing your dad in the butt is a bad ideal, any one will agree with that) on we go… “ and he said, cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.” So Noah cursed Canaan AND ALL OF HIS DECENDENTS = PALISTINE. Palestine is to be a servant to the other two brothers and ALL of their decedents. Don’t get mad at me I am just restating the history… “
    "and he said, blessed be the lord God of Shem, and Canaan shall be his servant.” “ God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem and Canaan shall be his servant.

so, that is why all the garbage is happening in that area…

what that doesn’t settle is God gave another commandment when (I could not find the exact verses, but I am completely sure that the commandment was to kill all inhabitance of the land) the land was to be taken from the cursed linage of Ham. Israel did not complete the task led by Joshua… and actually I have had several discussion with theologians and doctorates of theology, and I understand the principal of concerning a nation but not killing the children and woman, never have been comfortable with this, I will say that typically woman are very influential and caused Israel to commit idolatry … so this I can not talk about with education because I just don’t understand it…

so in recapping that part the father of Canaan was cursed for doing homosexual things to his dad – gross!!! And Canaanites are the for fathers of Palestine.

Now, all we have to understand is the Jews were given a land and then given a savior they blew the ability to accept and relish each – so both were take from them and given to other people now with the nation of Israel being established from the 6 day war, prophesy of end times seems close at hand… so, accept Jesus Christ as your savior, be born again in the Holly Spirit or if you are Jew run the Gauntlet with the 7 years of tribulation or “Jacob’s trouble” after the church has been raptured – either way in the end you will be glorified into a holly body, some will keep theirs and live in “heaven on earth” others will be raised and judged then burn in hell – good luck
    Last edited by amcon; 01-01-2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: high light

Blog Entries
    While your point is one sided it does have truth to a certain extent. But i can not say that the full muslim population agree with blowing up a kindergarden. While thier religion does teach them to sacrifice them selves in the name of god i think the radicals just have a misinterpreted meaning.
    I dont think any one's god would want to hurt anyone just becoz they are not muslims. As far as the 70or 72 virgins in heaven i think thats a load of crap. (no disrespect but i cant imagine a god of lust that gives motivation through lust.)
    That being said, why the jews dont blow up building of other countries i dont know but they sure are doing a good job in the gaza strip.
    1st off, this is not a religion debate
    2nd, this is not in Islam, its not in the Quran.
    3rd I don't wanna get started on absurd shit in all religions out there, and there is a lot in ALL of them. So please don't go there in this thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    part one

Jews and Palestine

The Jews rejected their savior Jesus, and thus have lost their saltiness, and until the Jews recover their savior the will continue to degenerate… this will continue till the judgment of nations (by God) putting the Jews among the nations (their will be sheep nations, and goat nations – thus the term “he is the goat’” neg term based on someone being the bad end of something) all the gentile nations (non Jew) will be judged and who ever helped the Jew will be a “sheep” and kept, and who is judged a “goat” as a nation will be in a bad way…

Now this is well documented, in bc (before Christ) 1936, 412 years after the flood (you know the ark, animals and Noah) God called Abraham, a shemite, from ur of the caldees, to be the father of a new nation because of his faith…

“now the Lord said unto Abraham, get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee; and I will make thee a grate nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great, and thou shalt be blessing’ and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed” gen 12: 1-3

so understand Abraham is the father of Israel and thoughts who bless or help Israel will get a blessing… thoughts who curseth Israel will be cursed.

So be careful

To recap that is why a Christian nation (though I question our direction as a country) would and is helping Israel… and I must admit that Israel at this point is lead by a man not Jesus or God so understanding we all originated from Adam and eve (dare you to challenge me on this I will crush any na sayers with copious amounts for info scientifically proving we are not from a monkey or some blob of dna – and be happy we are not) thus we all have Sin in our blood, the only way to be relived or forgiven of that Sin is to trust in our Lord Jesus Christ , not the Christ of the latter day saints or Jehovah witnesses or some other bull crap made up deity but the God of the king James Bible.

Ok… so now where did the Canaanites come from? Who were they?

1. The Youngest Son of Noah:
    The youngest son of Noah, from whom sprang the western and southwestern nations known to the Hebrews. His name first occurs in Genesis 5:32, where, as in 6:10 and elsewhere, it occupies the second place. In Genesis 9:18 Ham is described as "the father of Canaan".
    2. Ham as a Nationality (30 Nations came out of Ham):
    The name given, in Psalms 105:23,17; 106:22 (compare 78:51), to Egypt as a descendant of Ham, son of Noah. As Shem means "dusky," or the like, and Japheth "fair," it has been supposed that Ham meant, as is not improbable, "black." This is supported by the evidence of Hebrew and Arabic, in which the word chamam means "to be hot" and "to be black," the latter signification being derived from the former.
    It is interesting to note that the Biblical record defines Egypt as the Land of Ham.
    -- Psalm 105: 23 "Israel also came into Egypt...the land of Ham."
    3. Meaning of the Word:
    That Ham is connected with the native name of Egypt, Kem, or, in full pa ta' en Kem, "the land of Egypt," in Bashmurian Coptic Kheme, is unlikely, as this form is probably of a much later date than the composition of Gen, and, moreover, as the Arabic shows, the guttural is not a true kh, but the hard breathing h, which are both represented by the Hebrew cheth.

4. The Nations Descending from Ham:
    First on the list, as being the darkest, is Cush or Ethiopia (Genesis 10:6), after which comes Mitsrayim, or Egypt, then PuT or Libyia, and Canaan last. The sons or descendants of each of these are then taken in turn, and it is noteworthy that some of them, like the Ethiopians and the Canaanites, spoke Semitic, and not Hamitic, languages--Seba (if connected with the Sabeans), Havilah (Yemen), and Sheba, whose queen visited Solomon. Professor Sayce, moreover, has pointed out that Caphtor is the original home of the Phoenicians, who spoke a Semitic language.
    The explanation of this probably is that other tongues were forced upon these nationalities in consequence of their migrations, or because they fell under the dominion of nationalities alien to them. The non-Sem Babylonians, described as descendants of Nimrod (Merodach), as is well known, spoke Sumerian, and adopted Semitic Babylonian only on account of mingling with the Semites whom they found there.
    Another explanation is that the nationalities described as Hamitic--a parallel to those of the Semitic section--were so called because they fell under Egyptian dominion. This would make the original Hamitic race to have been Egyptian and account for Ham as a (poetical) designation of that nationality. Professor F. L. Griffith has pointed out that the Egyptian Priapic god of Panopolis (Akhmim), sometimes called Menu, but also apparently known as Khem, may have been identified with the ancestor of the Hamitic race--he was worshipped from the coast of the Red Sea to Coptos, and must have been well known to Egypt's eastern neighbors. He regards the characteristics of Menu as being in accord with the shamelessness of Ham as recorded in Genesis 9:20.
    4. Four Sons of Ham (see map below):
    1. Mizraim (Egypt)
    2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
    3. Put (Lybia)
    4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
    Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)
    5. CURSE OF CANAAN
    1. Canaan was cursed, not Ham. (Gen. 9:25, "...cursed be Canaan..."
    2. Genesis 9:25-27 "...servitude to his brothers..."
    3. Exodus 20:5 --" A curse lasts three to four generations..."
    4. Canaan does not exist as a nation today. Other three nations exist -- Egypt, Ethiopia
    and Lybia.

ok so here we show that Canaan and Canaanites and Canaanites are decedents of Ham, Canaanites are Palestine… this is going to piss you off smokethedays and remember these are not my word by the holey words of moses!!! So enjoy

- genesis 9: 21 – 27
    part two -

and I quote – “and he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered with in his tent” speaking of Noah “ and Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.” Notice the WITHOUT – what does that mean? I will go further “ and Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father’s and their face were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.” “and Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him” earlier it said Ham did something to Noah WITHOUT his other sons knowing, what could Ham the father of canaan have done to his own father(Noah)? It said Noah had woken and knew something happen to him… it didn’t say that the other bro’s told him… well it was sooooo baaad what Ham the father of Canaan did that he was cursed!!!!! It is thought by great scholars wide and far that the father of Canaan sodimized his own father (disgusting) and that make sense knowing more about why the flood originally happened God was looking to kill off all the Bad ideals that had developed (doing your dad in the butt is a bad ideal, any one will agree with that) on we go… “ and he said, cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.” So Noah cursed Canaan AND ALL OF HIS DECENDENTS = PALISTINE. Palestine is to be a servant to the other two brothers and ALL of their decedents. Don’t get mad at me I am just restating the history… “
    "and he said, blessed be the lord God of Shem, and Canaan shall be his servant.” “ God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem and Canaan shall be his servant.

so, that is why all the garbage is happening in that area…

what that doesn’t settle is God gave another commandment when (I could not find the exact verses, but I am completely sure that the commandment was to kill all inhabitance of the land) the land was to be taken from the cursed linage of Ham. Israel did not complete the task led by Joshua… and actually I have had several discussion with theologians and doctorates of theology, and I understand the principal of concerning a nation but not killing the children and woman, never have been comfortable with this, I will say that typically woman are very influential and caused Israel to commit idolatry … so this I can not talk about with education because I just don’t understand it…

so in recapping that part the father of Canaan was cursed for doing homosexual things to his dad – gross!!! And Canaanites are the for fathers of Palestine.

Now, all we have to understand is the Jews were given a land and then given a savior they blew the ability to accept and relish each – so both were take from them and given to other people now with the nation of Israel being established from the 6 day war, prophesy of end times seems close at hand… so, accept Jesus Christ as your savior, be born again in the Holly Spirit or if you are Jew run the Gauntlet with the 7 years of tribulation or “Jacob’s trouble” after the church has been raptured – either way in the end you will be glorified into a holly body, some will keep theirs and live in “heaven on earth” others will be raised and judged then burn in hell – good luck
    This is your source of information and judgment
    No wonder you sound so ignorant.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    In 1947, when the colonial entity known as Israel was created, the Jews only owned 6% of the land known as Israel/Palestine, whereas the Arabs owned 94%. The Israeli leader, Ben Gurion, lamented "The Arabs own 94% of the land, the Jews only 6%." (UNCCP document dated July 4, 1947, http://unispal.un.org/unispal.nsf/0/...1?OpenDocument)

So this is a very reliable United Nations source I am giving you that shows that the Jews owned only 6% of the land. This was just 50 years ago. So in just over fifty years, the Israelis have managed to diminish and destroy the Palestinian people altogether, and now Israelis own almost all of the land.

The only appropriate analogy to give is what the Americans did to the Native Americans. A good portion of the Native Americans reacted to the occupation by resorting to terrorism: they would scalp the heads of women and children, do kidnappings, etc.

But just because some of them did that, it does NOT negate the right of the Native Americans to the land.

Likewise, a good portion of the Palestinians have resorted to terror tactics, but this does not negate the fact that the Zionists are the ones who started it by invading the land of the native Palestinians.

EDIT: As a side-note, the 6% that the Jews owned was AFTER all the illegal tactics they used to buy that land...so even after many long years of illegal immigration and shady business deals involving intimidation and Jewish terrorism, EVEN STILL they only managed to own 6% of the land.
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 01-01-2009 at 03:37 AM.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    In regards to some of the "Jew-hating" posts in this thread, these are not helpful at all...I think you need to realize that there are many Jews who are opposed to Zionism and Israel. In fact, the vast majority of the orthodox Jews were opposed to the creation of the state of Israel. The initial Zionists were non-religious secularists. The orthodox Jews condemned them because they (the Zionists) were going against God by creating the state of Israel themselves (on the skulls of the Palestinians) instead of waiting for God's Decree.

Although over the years most orthodox Jews eventually have come to accept Israel--and many have even become oppressors themselves--a good deal of them have NOT. Here are some excellent sites for Jews Against Zionism:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

http://www.nkusa.org/

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 01-01-2009 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    1st off, this is not a religion debate
    2nd, this is not in Islam, its not in the Quran.
    3rd I don't wanna get started on absurd shit in all religions out there, and there is a lot in ALL of them. So please don't go there in this thread.
    I was not getting into a religion debate. I was countering generalizing that muslim people as bomb blowing suicide people.
    2nd which other religion uses the quaran. correct me if im wrong but i though muslims that practice their islamic beliefs use the quaran?
    3rd what does other religion absurd shyt have to do with another religions absurd shyt. I was pointing it out, glad to know u think its some of the absurd shyt as found in other religions which without a doubt are alot.
    ALL religions have alot of good but some bad after all man makes mistakes.

lol, if you could call doctorates of theology and people who have for some reason dedicated their full adult life to these questions. the jews like them or hate them have the longest and most accurated held manuscripts and parchments of documentation of not just (for lack of a better term) religous info but much much more... so, if being ignorant is quoteing and study these well respected people ... i will take that as a compliment.

just for heck of it i will say ... i am not partial to muslim or jew or any other religion i do love God and enjoy studying the bible... and histroy

you how ever seem(and i am not calling you our on this) very angry... next time if you want post a thread and state who can and who can not respond - that will be helpful so we dont hurt your feelings(now that was a shot against you)

Blog Entries
    lol, if you could call doctorates of theology and people who have for some reason dedicated their full adult life to these questions. the jews like them or hate them have the longest and most accurated held manuscripts and parchments of documentation of not just (for lack of a better term) religous info but much much more... so, if being ignorant is quoteing and study these well respected people ... i will take that as a compliment.

just for heck of it i will say ... i am not partial to muslim or jew or any other religion i do love God and enjoy studying the bible... and histroy

you how ever seem(and i am not calling you our on this) very angry... next time if you want post a thread and state who can and who can not respond - that will be helpful so we dont hurt your feelings(now that was a shot against you)
    Again, your ignorance making you see this personal, Iam definatley angry when I see children getting blown by bombs and some one like you, saying its ok!!
    What I marked in bold is seriously the most ignorant thing i read in this thread. You are really giving the Jews credit for falsifying the Bible?!!!

Every body knows this except you. And that's why you have over 600 different version of the Bible my friend. In plain words it is as credible as the Wall street Journal articles on AAS.

(with apology to any true christian believer, this is my opinion)

Blog Entries
    I was not getting into a religion debate. I was countering generalizing that muslim people as bomb blowing suicide people.
    2nd which other religion uses the quaran. correct me if im wrong but i though muslims that practice their islamic beliefs use the quaran?
    3rd what does other religion absurd shyt have to do with another religions absurd shyt. I was pointing it out, glad to know u think its some of the absurd shyt as found in other religions which without a doubt are alot.
    ALL religions have alot of good but some bad after all man makes mistakes.
    That's not what I meant bro. What I meant is that particular statment about 72 vergins in NOT in the Quran, just like other stuff in Christianity that people follow but not in the Bible.

Therefore, I don't believe in it as a Muslim. some choose to.

Blog Entries

and by the way, what makes your arguments here not valid and totally sci-fi is that you collected the info that you are arguing with from the most biased media on earth, the American media. you never lived there, seen anything except what the TV showed you my friend.

How are you judging such crucial confrontation just by listening to one biased side?!!! I lived most of my life there, and know how Israelies deal with us.

The number one reason this world is on fire constanley is people like you who read the "holy" books (written by people like me and you) and apply them to true life. Iam a muslim but I know that my religion is nothing more than a guide for me to know what I should and shouldn't do. You see it as prophecies, and you think that your role is to help these "prophecies" become reality, that is where the problem.

You go keep reading you fairy tale book, and wait for the holy war and resurrection and all that sweet stuff that make go to sleep well at night accomplishing nothing excpet more ignorance.
    Last edited by smokethedays; 01-01-2009 at 04:09 PM.

read a little more or have some one read it to you slowly... i really am not comfrotable w any body getting killed, for any reason,

so why do extremists exploite children? why do they strap bombs to their backs and call them a martar?

as for 600 diffrent versions of the Bible - the devil works very carfully to confuse the world - stick with kjv and you will be doing good

are you a christian?

i am not taking this too personally however you did attack me by name calling, that was your doing i was just taking a small tiny swing back at you... you seem thin skined? how old are you?

Blog Entries
    read a little more or have some one read it to you slowly... i really am not comfrotable w any body getting killed, for any reason,

so why do extremists exploite children? why do they strap bombs to their backs and call them a martar?

as for 600 diffrent versions of the Bible - the devil works very carfully to confuse the world - stick with kjv and you will be doing good

are you a christian?

i am not taking this too personally however you did attack me by name calling, that was your doing i was just taking a small tiny swing back at you... you seem thin skined? how old are you?
    you are funny bro. seriously.

before you ask why these extresmits are strpping bombs on themselves and blowing up themselves, you ought to ask your self, WTF could happen to some one to make him/her do that?!!!
    Doesn't that sound like logical sequence of EDUCATED thinking?!!

The martyr thing is as good as a crusader in early christianity, dying for your "diety" has been going for 1000's of years, Egyptians, Vikings, Celts, Mayans, and aztecs always did those sacrifices thing for their gods.
    I do agree it is not the smartest thing to do but all religions have a version of it, Jesus Christ himself supposed to a sacrifice for humans sins.

Im not fighting or trying to "swing" at you, i am enraged with anger, because I know people who live there, and you see them dying on TV brutally and no one is doing anything.

and this isn't an argument about whose land it is, its too late to argue that. There is an established country with a population already (Israel). This argument is to show the brutallity of Israel in this particular incident which cannot be denied by anyone excpet another criminal.

Hamas is bad, I get it and agree. What did those innocent people do for their homes to be demolished upon them? what did these kids do to be prohibited of education, medical services, food, regular life that you and me and every one on this earth deserve?!

Israel is puishing the entire Palestinian race for the wrong doing of few, that is not justice. Its like this: you get in a fight and end up shooting a guy, the police comes pickes up take you to jail along with ALL of your family memebers and prosecute all of you. Is that fair?

i dont disagree with what you are saying... except that you point all the blam on one person, the jew or israel

how bout this you nighbor is throwing garbage in you yard daily, every day, for years... you beg them to stop. finally you get mad and find a garbage truck to dump a whole mess load of crap, over nightm in to thier yard... that would be a better explination of what seems to be happening

only thing is these annalogies are not taking in to consideration the people innocent or not... my only point is i belive this is just more of the same old thing lets say the jew do take over the gazza strip... what will the palstines do then? will they say o well i guess we lost? or will they respond with more blood shed? i dont know who is right or wrong????

what i do know if israel is not doing this to them they are doing it to israel

and i do think that all this has ALL of it playings or more like a woven thread of end times.

and you were calling me names... i forgive you for that

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    That's not what I meant bro. What I meant is that particular statment about 72 vergins in NOT in the Quran, just like other stuff in Christianity that people follow but not in the Bible.

Therefore, I don't believe in it as a Muslim. some choose to.
    Oh okay i thought you meant to say its in the quaran. So since obviously you are muslim or know about it more where is it from. Where did they get this idea or belief.
    And if its not in the quaran why do muslims believe it. i thought just like the bible quaran is word of god or something in that manner.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information