Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    well put...
    Just as i said, i dont thing anyone would put down a gun if the other guy brought a knife to the battle...
    I don't want this to turn into an argument, but the unfrotunatley the enitre world knows the TRUTH of the Israeli/Arab conflict ecept here in the US where people are brainwashed to accept the Zionist propaganda who with their invisible hand move the chess pieces around.

goose is offline Banned
    Lets go hardcore,if you got the time read this!

http://www.rense.com/general34/amaz.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Lets go hardcore,if you got the time read this!

http://www.rense.com/general34/amaz.htm
    Wow great read Goose, Fantastic.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Wow great read Goose, Fantastic.
    I know its shocking,I have checked sources and its accurate.

This is the full deeper study.I could not believe it.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/freedman.html

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    mad max read it and go slow...

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I don't want this to turn into an argument, but the unfrotunatley the enitre world knows the TRUTH of the Israeli/Arab conflict ecept here in the US where people are brainwashed to accept the Zionist propaganda who with their invisible hand move the chess pieces around.
    As right as you can be there's always two sides to an issue. One hand you have the zionist's and the other the extremists of the arab world. Neither of which want to compromise. in the end both are going to loose and we are gonna go down with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    As right as you can be there's always two sides to an issue. One hand you have the zionist's and the other the extremists of the arab world. Neither of which want to compromise. in the end both are going to loose and we are gonna go down with them.
    Arabs don't have to compromise what they own. Although no one is saying that Israel should be wiped out, but they should know and understand that they are STEALING the land and killing the people who live on it.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    do you know the liniage(sp) of the arabs do some research on that subject... that will tell you alot... look for where they came from

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    do you know the liniage(sp) of the arabs do some research on that subject... that will tell you alot... look for where they came from
    So now its the problem of who came from where?!!

apparently you are missing the point here sir, the read is arguing the false claims by the "Jews" about Palestine being their land while it is simply not.

Your ignorance making you generalize Arabs as whole, we are talking about Israeli Jews and Israel as a state, not Jews in general. Arabs have Christians, Muslims, and Jews amongst them.

So stop arguing out of subject.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Cool avatar Smoke..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Cool avatar Smoke..
    thx.

Believe it or not, I wore that around my neck, I got dirty looks from some people.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!Friggin amazing.....

Israel is butchering the Palestinians while the entire world is watching with an American/Egyptian green light.

That is a sad day for mankind. When a city is been under siege for months and months until food, medicine, power, and clean water became as scarce as never. Hospitals are overwhelmed and don't have enough supplies to face the massacre commited by Israel against innocents.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/***1662.stm

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...814984286.html

thats not off subject it is the reason for all the issues in the middle east and will be till the time comes ... hey dont get mad about it, i have some very good friends from the middle east...

are you in the middle east? or from some where over there?

sorry one more thing about the jews - get ready cause the migration to israel is going to be huge over the next few years, i think they have migrated some 3 million people back to israel... expect them to take back the gaza strip and maybe even more... dont be suprised if china jumps in to help as well... and dont get mad at me about it, i dont tell the jews where to shoot their rockets or what land to call their own... i do study how it all came about and trully belive that each side has to come to some kind of peace about all of it... but as you and i know they absolutly will not !!! boom boom goes the night!!! sadly

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Man, so much misinformation out there, no wonder the opinions are all over the map.

This has not been going for thousands of years. Jewish migration to Palestine began in the early 1900's to escape increasing anti-semitisim in europe. Palestinians welcomed them and lived together in peace for the most part. Then, migration increased in the tens and hundreds of thousands by the 1930's, which led to the first real Palestinian revolt in 1936. By the 1940's, and as a major result of the holocaust, jewish migration was larger than ever, and the western world was feeling bad for the jews who now need a new homeland. The UN decided to partition Palestine in 1947, and the Palestinians refused. The 1948 war took place, and powered by British and American money and arms, the jews were able to establish the state of Israel. The rest is history.

People tend to try to save the boat by shoveling water buckets, instead of looking for the hole to patch it. Let's all examine the source of the problem before we can solve it.

It is true that Hamas has been firing rockets daily since the expiration of the cease-fire one week ago, but has anyone wondered why? Could it be the fact that for the past 3 years Gaza has been the largest open-air prison on earth? Where 1.5 million people have been fenced in by concrete walls and sniper towers; where unemployment reaches over 70%, and poverty is the norm; where basic life essentials like water (clean or dirty), electricity, and food have been forbidden...Do you think that would drive you to fire a rocket?

Get real. Palestinian are one of the most oppressed people on earth. Like it or not, it is one of the major conflicts in the world that is shaping current politics. Isreal invaded a land they don't deserve, killed, raped, and pillaged, and created 8 million refugees. The "lucky" few who remained inside are facing living conditions that are atrocious.

Isreal is the one refusing peace. Most of the Palestinian (and Israeli) public wants to live in one democratic nation where both peoples can co-exist. Zionist Israelis, however, want a jewish-only country. That just blows my mind that it's going on. I bet you 100 years from now, people will view this situation in the same eye we view "no coloreds allowed" signs on white businesses.
    Last edited by NewMuscle83; 12-30-2008 at 03:44 AM.

i will post why this has been going on for thousands of years... just to late to do so and i have to pull out two books to do so and get acurate info... tomorrow night all - and lets pray for the soles over their that they do get peace...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    Man, so much misinformation out there, no wonder the opinions are all over the map.

This has not been going for thousands of years. Jewish migration to Palestine began in the early 1900's to escape increasing anti-semitisim in europe. Palestinians welcomed them and lived together in peace for the most part. Then, migration increased in the tens and hundreds of thousands by the 1930's, which led to the first real Palestinian revolt in 1936. By the 1940's, and as a major result of the holocaust, jewish migration was larger than ever, and the western world was feeling bad for the jews who now need a new homeland. The UN decided to partition Palestine in 1947, and the Palestinians refused. The 1948 war took place, and powered by British and American money and arms, the jews were able to establish the state of Israel. The rest is history.

People tend to try to save the boat by shoveling water buckets, instead of looking for the hole to patch it. Let's all examine the source of the problem before we can solve it.

It is true that Hamas has been firing rockets daily since the expiration of the cease-fire one week ago, but has anyone wondered why? Could it be the fact that for the past 3 years Gaza has been the largest open-air prison on earth? Where 1.5 million people have been fenced in by concrete walls and sniper towers; where unemployment reaches over 70%, and poverty is the norm; where basic life essentials like water (clean or dirty), electricity, and food have been forbidden...Do you think that would drive you to fire a rocket?

Get real. Palestinian are one of the most oppressed people on earth. Like it or not, it is one of the major conflicts in the world that is shaping current politics. Isreal invaded a land they don't deserve, killed, raped, and pillaged, and created 8 million refugees. The "lucky" few who remained inside are facing living conditions that are atrocious.

Isreal is the one refusing peace. Most of the Palestinian (and Israeli) public wants to live in one democratic nation where both peoples can co-exist. Zionist Israelis, however, want a jewish-only country. That just blows my mind that it's going on. I bet you 100 years from now, people will view this situation in the same eye we view "no coloreds allowed" signs on white businesses.
    I guess that just about sums it up, great post...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Sounds like the muslims moving into Europe right now doesn't it?? all they need is arms and support from ??? Seria?? just an observation, those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Arabs don't have to compromise what they own. Although no one is saying that Israel should be wiped out, but they should know and understand that they are STEALING the land and killing the people who live on it.
    1. Very true. as a neutral part.
    If some a hole entered my apartment and occupied my living room, 1 sleeping room and one bathroom i prolly kick his fukking ass. Compromise? WTF. I would have no compromise with someone who steal my home. Even if my home is a kaos, and ugly its MY kaos and ugly home and i love it. It you try to steal it i would fight till the end. Even if the asshole is a bigass mofo, rich and with lots of influences.

2. As a non-neutral part. Germany should have stopped decades ago giving israel money. WTF is that? everlasting israels bank? NO WAY. I dont want European taxes used to kill innocent people.
    oh and btw i still don't know why European Champion League has teams from israel, which is NOT Europe.
    All i can say i shame on us European for letting israel grow bigger and bigger and more powerfull...hope karma exist and tables turn in the end.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    thx.

Believe it or not, I wore that around my neck, I got dirty looks from some people.
    its very popular in spain and in europe in general. its both used by lefties and by righties. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    I dont want European taxes used to kill innocent people.
    I guess nobody told you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel-...ates_relations

Well, allow me to quote;

"Since the 1970s, Israel has been one of the top recipients of U.S. foreign aid.[16] While it is mostly military aid, in the past a portion was dedicated to economic assistance. In 2004, the second-largest recipient of economic foreign aid from the United States was Israel, second to Iraq. In terms of per capita value Israel ranks first.[17]

In 2007, the United States increased its military aid to Israel by over 25% to an average of $3 billion per year for the following ten year period, while ending economic aid.[18][19]

In 1998, Israeli, congressional, and Administration officials agreed to reduce U.S. $1.2 billion in Economic Support Funds (ESF) to zero over ten years, while increasing Foreign Military Financing (FMF) from $1.8 billion to $2.4 billion. Separate from the scheduled cuts, there was an extra $200 million in anti-terror assistance, $1.2 billion to implement the Wye agreement, and the supplemental appropriations bill assisted for another $1 billion in FMF for the 2003 fiscal year. For the 2005 fiscal year, Israel received $2.202 billion in FMF, $357 million in ESF, and migration settlement assistance of $50 million. For 2006, the Administration has requested $240 million in ESF and $2.28 billion in FMF. H.R. 3057, passed in the House on June 28, 2005, and in the Senate on July 20, approves these amounts. House and Senate measures also support $40 million for the settlement of migrants from the former Soviet Union and take note of Israel's plan to bring remaining Ethiopian Jews to Israel in three years.[citation needed]

Israeli press reported that Israel is requesting about $2.25 billion in special aid in a mix of grants and loan guarantees over four years, with one-third to be used to relocate military bases from the Gaza Strip to Israel in the disengagement from the Gaza Strip and the rest to develop the Negev and Galilee regions of Israel and for other purposes, but none to help compensate settlers or for other civilian aspects of the disengagement. An Israeli team has visited Washington to present elements of the request, and preliminary discussions are underway. No formal request has been presented to Congress. In light of the costs inflicted on the United States by Hurricane Katrina, an Israeli delegation intending to discuss the aid canceled a trip to Washington.

Congress has legislated other special provisions regarding aid to Israel. Since the 1980s, ESF and FMF have been provided as all grant cash transfers, not designated for particular projects, transferred as a lump sum in the first month of the fiscal year, instead of in periodic increments. Israel is allowed to spend about one-quarter of the military aid for the procurement in Israel of defense articles and services, including research and development, rather than in the United States. Finally, to help Israel out of its economic slump, the U.S. provided $9 billion in loan guarantees over three years, use of which has since been extended to 2008. As of July 2005, Israel had not used $4.9 billion of the guarantees."

------------------------

Where do you think this money is coming from? American tax payers like you and I. The same American tax payers who are currently broke, and jobless. Back in 2005 I believe the average American annual income was around $28,000. At the same time, the average Israeli annual income was over $31,000. I wonder where it's at today.

Just something to think about..

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Thank you

I guess nobody told you.

Well, allow me to quote;

"Since the 1970s, Israel has been one of the top recipients of U.S. foreign aid.[16] While it is mostly military aid, in the past a portion was dedicated to economic assistance. In 2004, the second-largest recipient of economic foreign aid from the United States was Israel, second to Iraq. In terms of per capita value Israel ranks first.[17]

In 2007, the United States increased its military aid to Israel by over 25% to an average of $3 billion per year for the following ten year period, while ending economic aid.[18][19]

In 1998, Israeli, congressional, and Administration officials agreed to reduce U.S. $1.2 billion in Economic Support Funds (ESF) to zero over ten years, while increasing Foreign Military Financing (FMF) from $1.8 billion to $2.4 billion. Separate from the scheduled cuts, there was an extra $200 million in anti-terror assistance, $1.2 billion to implement the Wye agreement, and the supplemental appropriations bill assisted for another $1 billion in FMF for the 2003 fiscal year. For the 2005 fiscal year, Israel received $2.202 billion in FMF, $357 million in ESF, and migration settlement assistance of $50 million. For 2006, the Administration has requested $240 million in ESF and $2.28 billion in FMF. H.R. 3057, passed in the House on June 28, 2005, and in the Senate on July 20, approves these amounts. House and Senate measures also support $40 million for the settlement of migrants from the former Soviet Union and take note of Israel's plan to bring remaining Ethiopian Jews to Israel in three years.[citation needed]

Israeli press reported that Israel is requesting about $2.25 billion in special aid in a mix of grants and loan guarantees over four years, with one-third to be used to relocate military bases from the Gaza Strip to Israel in the disengagement from the Gaza Strip and the rest to develop the Negev and Galilee regions of Israel and for other purposes, but none to help compensate settlers or for other civilian aspects of the disengagement. An Israeli team has visited Washington to present elements of the request, and preliminary discussions are underway. No formal request has been presented to Congress. In light of the costs inflicted on the United States by Hurricane Katrina, an Israeli delegation intending to discuss the aid canceled a trip to Washington.

Congress has legislated other special provisions regarding aid to Israel. Since the 1980s, ESF and FMF have been provided as all grant cash transfers, not designated for particular projects, transferred as a lump sum in the first month of the fiscal year, instead of in periodic increments. Israel is allowed to spend about one-quarter of the military aid for the procurement in Israel of defense articles and services, including research and development, rather than in the United States. Finally, to help Israel out of its economic slump, the U.S. provided $9 billion in loan guarantees over three years, use of which has since been extended to 2008. As of July 2005, Israel had not used $4.9 billion of the guarantees."

------------------------

Where do you think this money is coming from? American tax payers like you and I. The same American tax payers who are currently broke, and jobless. Back in 2005 I believe the average American annual income was around $28,000. At the same time, the average Israeli annual income was over $31,000. I wonder where it's at today.

Thank you again

i will tie this all to gather:
    1 - israel "took" land away from someone - it was their to start
    2 - y usa and europe support israel
    3 - where a certian civilations came from

... got a go do back now

I feel it is important to point out that the Israeli leaders are hardcore Zionist and what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians is what the Germans do to the Jews back in the 30’s… But the difference is the Israelis are backed by the U.S. because of religious belief systems. This could turn out ugly…

1 - israel "took" land away from someone - it was their to start WRONG Arabs coexisted on that land for many years and at one point there were more Arabs than Jews
    2 - y usa and europe support israel Because of the religious belief of the second coming of Christ will only happen when the chosen people (Jews) return to their homeland

... got a go do back now
    These are a lot of misnomers.

Blog Entries
    sorry one more thing about the jews - get ready cause the migration to israel is going to be huge over the next few years, i think they have migrated some 3 million people back to israel... expect them to take back the gaza strip and maybe even more... dont be suprised if china jumps in to help as well... and dont get mad at me about it, i dont tell the jews where to shoot their rockets or what land to call their own... i do study how it all came about and trully belive that each side has to come to some kind of peace about all of it... but as you and i know they absolutly will not !!! boom boom goes the night!!! sadly
    With all respect to your opinion, and like I said before, the only side needs to compromise is Israel. Palestinians compromised 80% of their land so far, what else do you want them to compromise?!! They got nothing to offer!!

Just to open your eyes on something here man, what you guys here and see on the news and the internet is BULLSHIT.

I lived in the mid east for long, I have friends who managed to escape Gaza strip, these people are not even allowed to LEAVE to go to other Arab countries to attend college my friend.

Israel locked these people down in their own land and houses, Israel is telling these people what they can and cannot do. How fair is that?

How would you like it to be told that you cannot leave the country, you cannot go to school, you cannot dream of a better life, you cannot, you cannot, you just cannot anything.

Blog Entries

Finally some educated post :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    I guess nobody told you.

Well, allow me to quote;

------------------------

Israel in a fvckin' LEECH. thats all, a mnipulative filthy leech.

Blog Entries
    1 - israel "took" land away from someone - it was their to start
    2 - y usa and europe support israel

... got a go do back now
    Maaan you are really unaware of history body.

1- does that mean the Native American should fight you and get their land back? are you saying they have the right to kill you and rape your mother and sister?

2-US and Europe donnot support Israel, they have to show that to keep thier economic systems stable. Since Jews own the world's banking system my smart well informed friend

3- I really have no answer for such question, its meaningless.

Blog Entries
    thats not off subject it is the reason for all the issues in the middle east and will be till the time comes ... hey dont get mad about it, i have some very good friends from the middle east...
    Im not mad at all brother, I just feel frustrated when people argue using the BS propaganda you find anywhere on American TV like CNN or FOX.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I guess nobody told you.

Well, allow me to quote;

------------------------

Agreed but lets not make the mistake of US foreign aid being based on what is morally right...that would surely be a mistake....its a shame to say......

Here is a documentary explaining the Israeli Oppression to the Palestinians

Watch it and learn something….

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...umentary&hl=en
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 12-30-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Sounds like the muslims moving into Europe right now doesn't it?? all they need is arms and support from ??? Seria?? just an observation, those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it..
    Arabs don't want to leave thier land my friend, if you are interested in Anthropology you'll know that Arabs are nationalists, meaning they do not like to be away from their home land.

Now to answer your comment on Arabs and Muslims moving to Europe, that is not by choice, review the last 4-5 decades or the Arabs history and you will find it.

After the collapse of the Ottoman empire and after the English, Italian, and French empires divided the Middle East amongst them as if they inhireted the damn land from there fathers.

The national governments were INSTALLED by these empires to some extend, these corrupted governments oppressed their people just like the occupying empires did or worse.

What would you do?

My friend, up to 50 years ago in Egypt for example, you cannot go to any school you want, you cannot go to the military school either.
    You have to have a permisson from a fvckin' English officer to join your own country's military or go to school.

The truth is that Europe is resposible for most of whats going on in the Middle East now. Europe divided the land, Eroupe exploited the people, Europe and specifically England promised the Jews "their promise land" through Balfour Promise.

What the fvck does England have to do wit Palestine to promise it to the Jews, how did that happen?!

what you said sound like like this: Why is my dog runnig away to the neighboors house and barking and bitting them, allI did is beat him up, starve him, and tried to make him sing
    I really think the last to blame are the Arabs my friend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Agreed but lets not make the mistake of US foreign aid being based on what is morally right...that would surely be a mistake....its a shame to say......
    To expand upon this point ..the US desperately needs allies in this region ...i do think however the short sightedness (on part of US) prevents the US leaders from seeing past consistent actions by israel and needs to realize once the isralies interests are met the US will bear the disdain of israel much like the middle east has for years and years....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    To expand upon this point ..the US desperately needs allies in this region ...i do think however the short sightedness (on part of US) prevents the US leaders from seeing past consistent actions by israel and needs to realize once the isralies interests are met the US will bear the disdain of israel much like the middle east has for years and years....
    Ironically, the US desparately needs allies in the middle-east because of their relationship with Israel. If the US was not at the forefront of Israeli military aid that is used to occupy Arab land and kill its people, the US would not be the target of attacks and discontent from the Middle-east.

Blog Entries
    ^^ another short sightedness on the part of US diplomats (and citizens) and a very good point.... although not wholley responsible for discontent in middle east a huge factor that should not be overlooked...again great point
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-30-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ironically, the US desparately needs allies in the middle-east because of their relationship with Israel. If the US was not at the forefront of Israeli military aid that is used to occupy Arab land and kill its people, the US would not be the target of attacks and discontent from the Middle-east.
    Excatly, all these so called "terroirsts and Jihadists" have one request, for the US to stop their intereference in the Middle East and internal Arab govermnets affairs just to guarantee Israel superiority.

And yes I do blame the US for the terrorism that killed and still killing 100's of people every where.
    If it wasn't fot the US the afghanies would still living in their caves in the mountains of Tora Bora and never learn jack shit, it was the US who trained them and financed them in the 80's. And now they back fired at the US and the Arab countries as well.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Correct me if I am wrong because I am no biblical scholar but didnt the Jews take Israel from the Canaanites many thousands of years ago and settled there. Only to be conquered and pushed out by Babylon, the Persians, Greeks, Romes and Ottman Turks, and probably a few others I am forgetting about in between only to see the dominate power fall. So because the Arabs were the latest to conquer Israel if you will that makes it their land?

Just a question, because I do not understand why anyone hates the jews. I can understand the Canaanites but they have not been around for thousands of years.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information