Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Anabolic Steroids for Men Over 35: My Personal Experience

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    great post brother.Very motivational.I am 36,and am fairly new the the steroid game,and know exactly how you felt,and still feel that way today.No regrets!!!

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    could use some help. 39 yrs young and just finished 3rd cycle. i should say that i quit my 3rd cycle half way through. how do you keep up the motivation to keep sticking yourself? that's it. I workout at 5am, hit 1 body part 5 days a week and just got tired of stabbing myself. i'm thinking about doing 2, 4 week cycles of Halotestin . any thoughts?

pencil neck is offline New Member
    great post bro. thank you. can"t wait to see how you do on cycle#2

Daltx7 is offline New Member
    Great post, am 41 and starting first cycle soon and had some concerned. This upbeat mssg makes me want to work even harder! Thanks for the post!

sconk is offline New Member

Ajax you rock!

I just joined today and this article is the first aticle for me( WOW). Im 38 and really glad I found you guys.I do need suggestions. I am 180lbs.Mid life crisis who knows but I want to beat my best at 20.I am reaching some plateaus and need some help. I was cosidering anavar because I am extremely fearfull of the potntial for hair loss from the stronger stuff. Does anyone have sugg.
    Thanks much in advance.
    Sconk

sxt
    sxt is offline New Member
    It is a very good post agree it should be a post it . At 46 did first cycle it was the best thing that I ever have done . Go see the Doc all the time , blood tests every month very important .

cake44 is offline New Member

over 40

wow...i'm 41 and started the juice a year ago for the same getting over the hump reason....always trained but partied too much and ate very bad diet..now i look better than i did at 25 but i still have a lot of aches and pains. I am doin hgh test and deca right now and i just started so for the first few weeks i'm doin some d-bol....the stuff works great on me. Thanks for your story.

bradster66 is offline New Member
    Great post. I'm 34 and am finding it harder to get quick results like in my 20s. I love the lift but have less and less time because of work. I look forward to reading more on this forum and deciding which method is best for me. See you around.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for that!!!

I'm 38 and have been training naturally for 13 of the last 15 years. It's been getting harder and harder to be in shape. Starting PCT tomorrow from my first-ever cycle (no real gear, just legal stuff: Emax, prostanozol, dicana) and I'm getting looks from those 20 year old cuties... That I thought I'd NEVER EVER have looks from ever again! I feel ALIVE!

Hurray for AAS! Great post!

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    Awesome post! Its great to see Im not the only one. lol

shifter is offline New Member
    Great read and at 40 just what i needed

thanks

Shifter

BIGT50 is offline New Member

Older

Great Post! Cycled A Couple Yrs. Ago,but Had To Much Crap Happing In My Life. Now I"m Fifty And Kicken Ass! Real Serious Now.gota Good Program And Gear-n-up Hard. I Dont Feel Fifty Now! Bigt50 Is Getting Bigger!

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    that is 1 good post you did.
    I am 37yrs old & trained on & off since my teens,i started training again about 3 months ago after a 6 year layoff....I did research steroids years ago but never done a cycle....i have been researching even more over the last few months.

theforce3169 is offline Junior Member
    I am almost 36 years old right now. I had always been a FATTY, since I was around 13 years old. Not until I was 28 years old did I finally decide to do something. I went state correctional facility at 316 pounds. After 9 months of exericise, I went down to 240...
    After getting out (I was now 31 years old)I went back up to 267 in just a few months. I had to get over this thing once and for all, so I stopped smoking, stopped eating the real junk food like cakes, ice cream and candy and started. I ended up going down to 186......and I am 6'2".

I had people telling me I was too skinny, I just ignored it because I was pretty damned happy......Eventually, tho, I went up to 200 pounds....mostly in muscle gains.

I just started my first cycle with oral Turinabol and Test-e. I think the gains are going to be tremendous!!!!! My diet is EAT ALOT, cause I am trying to bulk. I have been bulking dietarily (is that a word??) for about 3 weeks, and just started my cycle last Saturday. I stay between 201 and 206.

ANYway, thanks for the post......it gives all of us who have not been in great shape in the past....and who are over 30.....hope

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    great post!!!

bray is offline New Member
    great inspiration, im new to the board and trying to research all i can, im gonna start my first cycle within a month just trying to know all i can.

gritt is offline Junior Member
    All I can say is thank you...........my story amongst others but that was poetic. i havent started yet but am thrilled to know that my life will forever be different. This isnt about looking good at teh beach.....its a long term life change to be a different kind of man......

westco28 is offline Junior Member
    good post i could relate to it all

Chad B is offline Banned
    I can see people past there mid 40's and older would get the benefits you’re talking about. All these people that are posting that are saying there 34 and 32…well… being a man they are in there prime, no hump for them to get over.

You’re only as old as you feel!!

Awesome post!!!

Chad

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    I didn't start juicing until I was 41. There have been a few negatives, but the positives FAR outweigh any negatives.
    One thing that wasn't mentioned is how roids minimize facial wrinkles. My face has wrinkles at 46, but they are much less deep then they were at 40.

huey is offline New Member

Bravo

Couldnt agree more.

rcbutler is offline New Member
    Very Inspirational! Thank You for the story!

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    Is Ajax still around. great post I noticed that he hasnt posted on this thread since 2002.I think this is exactly what I need

ozzie_679 is offline New Member
    Definitely inspirational. So much so that I just joined the message board. I have been tossing the option of starting a cycle, but I just never did. At 36, I am going to research hard and do something to improve my quality of life. Thanks again!

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    AJAX, Well writen...great read! I'm hitting the 36 mark soon and looking into doing my first cycle with Test E.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Thank Ajax
    I did my last one in 2003 I was on winny v and creatine nver used creatine before and was on it for a bout amonth started to get what i would call a light rash on the inside of my arms. some winny came by and I thought what the hell and i went from good to great. my stregth came back like when i was in my mid 20s
    The research is pointing towards supplmentation. unfortunatly change is slow even the dosages are going up.
    i say keep lifting and supplementing because it is expensive to get sicj

lchayes is offline New Member
    Ajax's Thank you thank you thank you, You told my story only I am 56yrs. In January I was 255lbs now I am 222lbs today, I am weight training 3-4 days a week and and doing something cardio on the off day. I am looking to do my first cycle in about another 3 weeks or so but am a little hesitent because of my age. I look a lot better than I use too and people are noticing but in the mirror I got the older guy look. You know the look. I would like the flesh to look a little tighter across my muscles and not look so soft. You mentioned a moderate cycle of Testoviron Depot and Deca , Dianabol , and Winny. Is that a reasonably safe cycle? If any one reading could give me some suggestions, I would appreciate it. I've reading everything I can and I am still a little unsure. THanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lchayes
    Ajax's Thank you thank you thank you, You told my story only I am 56yrs. In January I was 255lbs now I am 222lbs today, I am weight training 3-4 days a week and and doing something cardio on the off day. I am looking to do my first cycle in about another 3 weeks or so but am a little hesitent because of my age. I look a lot better than I use too and people are noticing but in the mirror I got the older guy look. You know the look. I would like the flesh to look a little tighter across my muscles and not look so soft. You mentioned a moderate cycle of Testoviron Depot and Deca, Dianabol, and Winny. Is that a reasonably safe cycle? If any one reading could give me some suggestions, I would appreciate it. I've reading everything I can and I am still a little unsure. THanks
    Hi There. I am 52 and I have been juicing for about five years, I am on permanently now, its called TRT Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Go to this forum to ask your questions from now on http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...aysprune=&f=72 they wont get answered here and this is called an informational sticky.

At 56 you need to get a total check up first, including blood Tests, you need Testosterone , Estradioal and PSA as well as liver function and a full Cholesterol screening.

Get that done now and then come back and we can take this further. Here is what I look like at 52 Third Cycle Log

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lchayes View Post
    Ajax's Thank you thank you thank you, You told my story only I am 56yrs. In January I was 255lbs now I am 222lbs today, I am weight training 3-4 days a week and and doing something cardio on the off day. I am looking to do my first cycle in about another 3 weeks or so but am a little hesitent because of my age. I look a lot better than I use too and people are noticing but in the mirror I got the older guy look. You know the look. I would like the flesh to look a little tighter across my muscles and not look so soft. You mentioned a moderate cycle of Testoviron Depot and Deca, Dianabol, and Winny. Is that a reasonably safe cycle? If any one reading could give me some suggestions, I would appreciate it. I've reading everything I can and I am still a little unsure. THanks
    I am almost 58 yrs. Last month I finished my first 8 week cycle with Sustanon The first week 250, the second 250 and the rest 500 mg/week.
    With the proper medication my Hypertension is under controlled and also I've been doing PCT.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Great Post!

kuad is offline Member
    what about at 44? i dont know if my insurance will pay for it.

theboffs is offline New Member

Lightbulb Novice - Any advice on a first cycle - 46 newbie

Hi, i'm new to all this wouldn't mind a bit of help, my story seems pretty much the same as yours, the wife read it and to start thought it was me using an alias!! So basically i'm itching to get started on my first cycle but need a bit of help deciding which to take from what we've read up it seems that test and deca seem to be what i need. Can any one verify or confirm me on this, like i said in title, i'm 46, weigh 224llb, i'm 5ft 10 and i think my bmi is 32. I'm quite big built, i wouldn't say fat more heavy boned!! I've had a bit of gyp with my back!! Is this just age ha ha!, i used to train all time without as's but last five or six years ive slackened up quite a bit. Id like a bit of a kick start, so any advice, what to use, training advice (frequency and for how long) would be much appreciated.

Look forward to a reply cheers

Thanks Neil.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by notoverthehillyet View Post
    Edited.
    This is the second time you are posting this. Read the rules before you post again!!! You can not ask for sources here, continue and you will be banned.

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    great post bro 39 y/o

notoverthehillyet is offline New Member

Thank You

Thank you for the posting. It was just what I needed and I can totally relate. I will talk to my Dr. about HRT. I have been working out hard for the past over 3 years and am at a perpetual hump. I am going down hill. I hope HRT is an option for sore back, knees, mass loss, strength loss, etc. In the mean time, all God's best to you. Thanks again. Awesome post!

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Very inspired by the OP. I'm new here and 41yrs old, just starting to lift weights for the first time. Lost about 45lbs of fat in the past 4 months (still am fat lol) but thinks are really looking up. I've been reading about steroids and peptides and would like to do a cycle sometime later this year. Great to see at this site I can do a pm check to see if a source is legit as I have located more than a few. For now it's nutrion and weights. Thanks again for the inspiration!

2bshredded is offline Member
    My advise is to research as much as you can, ask questons, get your post count up and keep lifting before any AAS is atempted.
    Good luck and welcome to the board.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
    My advise is to research as much as you can, ask questons, get your post count up and keep lifting before any AAS is atempted.
    Good luck and welcome to the board.

Well I learned that source checks are not allowed
    I'll live. I have a bunch of potential places, just don't know if they are trustworthy. I have dealth with a bunch of intl pharms for other stuff before and have pretty good success.

I read at least 3 boards so not sure how much my post count is gonna shoot up here but I check the board regularly (this place is a great resource for peptide info!).

I'm 41 and have every intention of taking a couple shortcuts from maxing out naturally, it's not like I have another 40 productive years of lifting like the 20 y.o.'s do lol

I don't want to go crazy or get huge though, just speed up my natural development some that's all.

I have no moral qualms about better living thorugh modern chemistry (responsibly that is).

Madeira Jon is offline New Member
    Thank you very much for that article. I am 70, and an ex-soldier, but after service I went into serious decline and allowed my body to deteriorate! I ahve now done 8 months of serious gym training and decide to help my body to improve as I've reached a plateau! I am about to start a cycle of anavar and its PCT and you article has given me a great incentive.
    Age is no deterrent to ambition!
    Last edited by Madeira Jon; 05-29-2008 at 03:14 PM.

SoulBeast is offline New Member
    Greetings. I'm 50 years old, have been using Anabolics for roughly 25 years and HGH for the last 6-7 years.

Do these usuage statistics make me an expert. No they don't, but they probably make me an interesting guy to listen to on the subject, I think, as long as I don't get too long winded about it.

I was a competitive bodybuilder off and on for about a decade througout the 90's and currently am in the fitness business.

The use of Anabolics and Growth Hormone are not simple issues and can be compared to a double edged sword, their usage having both advantages and disadvantages as far as lifestyle choices and health issues are concerned. ...briefly, my own personal experiences bring me to the following beliefs and conclusions:

1) Everything in the chemical arena seems to have a ''Bell Curve'' associated with it as far as volume and dosage are concerned....i.e. increasing the use of these substances will influence certain systems in beneficial ways up to a certain point and when this threshold is exceeded will confer hazards upon the individual.

2) Chronic use of the more highly androgenic steroids will probably be detrimental to the connective tissues, especially tendons and ligaments...most of the diseases associated with age are inflamatory in nature, androgens, which are inherent inflamatory agents, most likely will excacerbate existing inflamatory conditions.

3) One of the main benefits of anabolic and GH use is as much mental as it is physical; counteracting, in certain cases, depression that may be brought on by many conditions of the aging process.

4) The individual who begins or continues with the serious use of these substances past the age of 40 should be prepared to consider their continued use throughout the rest of his life. Abrupt discontinuance is unwise and can bring multiple detrimental effects ( not the least psychologicaly associated) upon individual in question.

5) Do anabolics and GH prolong life?...probably not. Does their use make life better? That depends on your value system and how important the physical life is to you. Is the quality and quantity in relation to your sex life increased? Most definitely.

6) If I were to live my life over, knowing then what I know now...would I choose not to use these substances? No, I would have still used them, albeit in a different fashion...and I would have definitely altered the way I trained, especially in relation to avoiding injury.

Well I promised not to be long winded...and it looks as if I haven't kept that promise at all well....just one more point in parting is a comment on blood work. The numbers returned on a blood test are not usually life and death situations...and the interpretation of the results are as much an art as they are a science....results are best interpreted against the changes in the individual's blood profile over a period of months, if not years rather than a one-off against an average of ''norms''.
    Last edited by SoulBeast; 08-13-2008 at 07:40 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information