Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: ** The ASK GB ANYTHING thread (diet/nutrition related) **

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i could eat anything.. u name it.. eggs, chicken, ground beef, broccoli.. whatever.. this is just a way i thought to fit a love of mine into my macros..

i care if its gonna slow my progress.. but if its negligible thats difft??
    Meh, one meal, once a week... if it's gonna make you smile, have at it!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    YAY!!!! LOL..

Meal 1 u say huh?

YAY!!!! LOL..

Meal 1 u say huh?

I would. The insulin spike will help blunt the effects of elevated cortisol (normal upon waking), so that's one benefit. Also, you have a day ahead of you, so having this at meal 1 makes it less likely to be stored as fat.

I can picture gettin' down with this meal plus a huge omelette!

gb- Did you get a chance to look at that video i gave you the link to ? the ric drasin one.

Sounds good ... Think i may do this next sun am

I suppose i could add veggies to eggs now ? On regular days? Onion, tomato, peppers..

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    gb- Did you get a chance to look at that video i gave you the link to ? the ric drasin one.
    Damn, I forgot about it to be honest bro! Thanks for the reminder, i'll check it out asap!

Sounds good ... Think i may do this next sun am

I suppose i could add veggies to eggs now ? On regular days? Onion, tomato, peppers..
    You can add veggies on any day. Peppers, mushrooms, etc, really whatever you like.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm about to start putting my cutting diet together, but before I do, I wanted to make sure I was on the right track for macros. I'm going to be using a carb cycle. I was thinking something like this.

TDEE = ~2600
    BF% ~11-12%
    Weight 186

Goals: Maintain LBM - Reduce BF%

Calories/pro/carb/fat

Sun: OFF DAY - High Carb - 2650/300/250/50
    Mon: Lift Day - Mod Carb - 2160/300/150/40
    Tues: Lift Day - Mod Carb - 2160/300/150/40
    Wed: Lift Day - Mod Carb - 2160/300/150/40
    Thurs: Cardio Only - No/Low Carb (Veggies Only) - 1760/300/50/40
    Fri: Lift Day (Small Muscle groups) - No/Low Carb (Veggies Only) - 1760/300/50/40
    Sat: Cardio Only - No/Low Carb (Veggies Only) - 1760/300/50/40

If this looks good I'll put a meal plan together in my log and get your thoughts.

Thanks
    Last edited by slfmade; 02-28-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Not to butt into gbs thread slf but ur no carb day and ur moderate carb day have the same macros and a 400calorie diff.. Did u intend 300/50/40 for low carb?

Not to butt into gbs thread slf but ur no carb day and ur moderate carb day have the same macros and a 400calorie diff.. Did u intend 300/50/40 for low carb?
    Fixed! I guess I was having a brain fart!

Funny were gonna be eating about the exact same stuff on the exact same days

Yep...Hopefully the addition of the clen won't make it too bad. The last 8 weeks I've been working on being able to handle my Bulk calories of 3400, and just when I do.....I'm gonna have to drop to 1760 on low carb days...that's almost half the calories.

And where's GB? I think he's slacking!!! lol

His steroid .com paycheck bounced this month so he's on strike til it clears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    His steroid.com paycheck bounced this month so he's on strike til it clears.
    That's his own damn fault - I demand that admin hand deliver mine one month in advance! He was late last month so I had to go collect! Then he tried to pawn DSM on me as payment. I accepted and now I'm pimpin' LMAO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Yep...Hopefully the addition of the clen won't make it too bad. The last 8 weeks I've been working on being able to handle my Bulk calories of 3400, and just when I do.....I'm gonna have to drop to 1760 on low carb days...that's almost half the calories.
    U know thats interesting u bulked at 3400.. I was considering 3000 for my bulk.. Which wont be until like august.. My tdee is 3100 but i know that runs high and im paranoid about getting fat again.. How tall r u??

And 3400 would be no prob for me to get used to.. I could eat 4400 .. On the low carb days i find it helpful to drink 20oz water rite before a meal and another 20oz rite after

Seems like the more time that goes by the hungrier i get and the more i have to consume for satisfaction..

johnyz333 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome thread, been reading it for hours !

Ok I have been reading all the cutting stickies and I think I have put together a reasonable diet. So looking for some critiquing and further advice..

Height: 5 10
    BF: 20-25%
    Weight: 99kg
    Goal: 12-13% BF

Been training for years but I tend to take months off when I get lazy. So I would say I'm in average shape.

Based on the Harris Benedict Formula my BMR is 1990 cals multiply by activity level (1.55)= 3000 cals. I have subtracted 500 cals as I'm wanting to cut, so target cals is 2500.

Ratio is 50p/ 30c/ 20f

My diet is as follows;

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats, 1 scoop whey. 58p/57c/5.5f

Meal 2: Oven Roast Turkey Breast Slices, 1 cup brown rice, 1 egg white 57p/46c/7f

Workout: Weights

PWO: 2 scoops whey, l glutamine, BCAAs 47p/2c/1f

PPWO: chicken Breast, 1 cup brown rice 57p/46c/8f

Workout 2: Crossfit ( High Intensity) BCAAS during session

PWO: 2 scoops Whey 47p/2c/1f

PPWO: Chicken Breast, Broccoli/ Asparagus. Tablespoon Olive Oil 53p/4c/19.5f

I do weights 4 times weekly and crossfit 5 times weekly. My questions are;

Does diet look ok?
    Are my meal placed correctly given my 2 workouts?
    On my none weights days should I still be eating that much carbs?
    On my days off (weekend), do I need to cut out the shakes? And if so do I replace those macros with whole foods?
    Is 1-2 cheat meals weekly ok?
    As my body fat drops, do I then need to drop back calories aswell.

Thanks In advance, it's much appreciated.
    Last edited by johnyz333; 02-28-2012 at 11:36 PM.

U know thats interesting u bulked at 3400.. I was considering 3000 for my bulk.. Which wont be until like august.. My tdee is 3100 but i know that runs high and im paranoid about getting fat again.. How tall r u??

And 3400 would be no prob for me to get used to.. I could eat 4400 .. On the low carb days i find it helpful to drink 20oz water rite before a meal and another 20oz rite after

Seems like the more time that goes by the hungrier i get and the more i have to consume for satisfaction..
    Well I've always used the 1-3 day per week TDEE calculations because I know they run high. If I used the calculations that you probably run (4-5 days per week) I would probably be closer to what your tdee says. That being said - I'm 5'9 186.5lbs and 30yrs old (well I'm 29, but I'll be 30 in 2 months).

For the first 2 weeks of my bulk I did 3000 on lift days, and 2100 on non-lift. My theory was this would build muscle on lift and drop bf on non-lift days. It worked, but not as well as I had hoped. Weeks 2-6 I increased cals on my lift days to 3400, and still stayed at 2100 on non-lift. At the end of weeks 6 I had gained 7lbs of muscle and dropped 3-4% bodyfat. I still wasn't happy with my gains so these last 2 weeks I've bumped my calories on non-lift days to 2800. I weigh in this monday...so we'll see how that goes.

Next time I lean bulk I'll be starting at a lower bodyfat% so I won't be so focused on gaining bodyfat, and I'll probably run something similiar to what I've been doing these last 2 weeks. One thing I've learned in the brief time I've been doing this is. You can have a good plan on paper, but it all comes down to trial and error.

I see you're online GB. Bump for post 647

yeh slf i fig ill start at an even 3000cals and eat that 7days/week and see how it goes...

I'm about to start putting my cutting diet together, but before I do, I wanted to make sure I was on the right track for macros. I'm going to be using a carb cycle. I was thinking something like this.

TDEE = ~2600
    BF% ~11-12%
    Weight 186

Goals: Maintain LBM - Reduce BF%

Calories/pro/carb/fat

Sun: OFF DAY - High Carb - 2650/300/250/50
    If anything, i'd reduce fats on the high carb day, not increase them. Leaving them at 40g like your other days would be fine, I just wouldn't increase, I don't see the point. Add more carbs to reach your caloric goal

Fri: Lift Day (Small Muscle groups) - No/Low Carb (Veggies Only) - 1760/300/50/40

If this looks good I'll put a meal plan together in my log and get your thoughts.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Other than what I have above (and it's nitpicking, admittedly), this looks good to me bro - I think you're gtg.

And where's GB? I think he's slacking!!! lol
    Damn life keeps getting in the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    His steroid.com paycheck bounced this month so he's on strike til it clears.
    Playin' wit my money... is like playin' with my EMOTIONS!!

That's his own damn fault - I demand that admin hand deliver mine one month in advance! He was late last month so I had to go collect! Then he tried to pawn DSM on me as payment. I accepted and now I'm pimpin' LMAO!!!!!
    Wow, I got that DSM payment once... couldn't sit for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyz333 View Post
    Awesome thread, been reading it for hours !
    Thanks brother!

Ok I have been reading all the cutting stickies and I think I have put together a reasonable diet. So looking for some critiquing and further advice..

Height: 5 10
    BF: 20-25%
    Weight: 99kg
    Goal: 12-13% BF

Been training for years but I tend to take months off when I get lazy. So I would say I'm in average shape.
    Time to stop that behavior and get consistent, because discipline and consistency is the REAL key in this game. Give me a guy with a perfect diet who isn't consistent, and a guy who has an ok diet, just enough to do what he needs, but he's consistent - and you can guess who i'd put my money on.

Based on the Harris Benedict Formula my BMR is 1990 cals multiply by activity level (1.55)= 3000 cals. I have subtracted 500 cals as I'm wanting to cut, so target cals is 2500.[/QUOTE]

Based on my owon calculations, I have your TDEE closer to 2500 calories, meaning you'd need to reduce further. What do your days look like? This is why I don't like the formulas... the activity multipliers are way too subjective.

Feel free to start as you plan, but monitor closely and be prepared to adjust down if you're not consistently dropping weight.

Ratio is 50p/ 30c/ 20f

My diet is as follows;

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats, 1 scoop whey. 58p/57c/5.5f
    I'd swap the whey with casein or a protein blend (my preference)

Meal 2: Oven Roast Turkey Breast Slices, 1 cup brown rice, 1 egg white 57p/46c/7f
    The turkey breast sounds like cold cuts/deli meat, is that the case? I wouldn't rely on it as a protein source tbh. It's a highly processed sub par source IMO.

Workout: Weights

PWO: 2 scoops whey, l glutamine, BCAAs 47p/2c/1f

PPWO: chicken Breast, 1 cup brown rice 57p/46c/8f
    How soon is the PPWO meal after the PWO?

Workout 2: Crossfit ( High Intensity) BCAAS during session

PWO: 2 scoops Whey 47p/2c/1f
    Any weight training, or just cardio/aerobic type work?

PPWO: Chicken Breast, Broccoli/ Asparagus. Tablespoon Olive Oil 53p/4c/19.5f

I do weights 4 times weekly and crossfit 5 times weekly.
    Noted. We may want to add some carbs before crossfit.

My questions are;

Does diet look ok?
    Depends on a few factors above, but it's ok. May want to add a bedtime meal

Are my meal placed correctly given my 2 workouts?
    Depends on what crossfit entails, and also i'd like to see time of day for each meal

On my none weights days should I still be eating that much carbs?
    I wouldn't

On my days off (weekend), do I need to cut out the shakes? And if so do I replace those macros with whole foods?
    No need to cut them out, but I would replace the whey with a protein blend

Is 1-2 cheat meals weekly ok?
    Depends on how quickly you want to reach your goals. Personally, I wouldn't do ANY cheat meals for at least 12 weeks.

As my body fat drops, do I then need to drop back calories aswell.
    Not necessarily. Adjustments should only be made when you stop making progress. That doesn't always mean calorie reduction. It can be an increase in cardio volume, and/or an increase in cardio intensity. Shorter rest periods between sets, etc. All of these changes will have an impact, no matter how small

Thanks In advance, it's much appreciated.
    No problem, but please do me a favor - instead of replying within this thread, start a new thread (you can copy and paste this entire post) as I try to keep this thread clear of becoming a personal consultation thread. Since you're new, and you seem like a good guy, I didn't yell at you!

I see you're online GB. Bump for post 647
    I'm always 'online' bro, via my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    If anything, i'd reduce fats on the high carb day, not increase them. Leaving them at 40g like your other days would be fine, I just wouldn't increase, I don't see the point. Add more carbs to reach your caloric goal

Thanks
    Other than what I have above (and it's nitpicking, admittedly), this looks good to me bro - I think you're gtg.

Damn life keeps getting in the way!

Playin' wit my money... is like playin' with my EMOTIONS!!

Wow, I got that DSM payment once... couldn't sit for a week.

Thanks brother!

Time to stop that behavior and get consistent, because discipline and consistency is the REAL key in this game. Give me a guy with a perfect diet who isn't consistent, and a guy who has an ok diet, just enough to do what he needs, but he's consistent - and you can guess who i'd put my money on.

Based on the Harris Benedict Formula my BMR is 1990 cals multiply by activity level (1.55)= 3000 cals. I have subtracted 500 cals as I'm wanting to cut, so target cals is 2500.[/QUOTE]

Based on my owon calculations, I have your TDEE closer to 2500 calories, meaning you'd need to reduce further. What do your days look like? This is why I don't like the formulas... the activity multipliers are way too subjective.

Feel free to start as you plan, but monitor closely and be prepared to adjust down if you're not consistently dropping weight.

Ratio is 50p/ 30c/ 20f

I'd swap the whey with casein or a protein blend (my preference)

The turkey breast sounds like cold cuts/deli meat, is that the case? I wouldn't rely on it as a protein source tbh. It's a highly processed sub par source IMO.

How soon is the PPWO meal after the PWO?

Any weight training, or just cardio/aerobic type work?

Noted. We may want to add some carbs before crossfit.

Depends on a few factors above, but it's ok. May want to add a bedtime meal

Depends on what crossfit entails, and also i'd like to see time of day for each meal

I wouldn't

No need to cut them out, but I would replace the whey with a protein blend

Depends on how quickly you want to reach your goals. Personally, I wouldn't do ANY cheat meals for at least 12 weeks.

Not necessarily. Adjustments should only be made when you stop making progress. That doesn't always mean calorie reduction. It can be an increase in cardio volume, and/or an increase in cardio intensity. Shorter rest periods between sets, etc. All of these changes will have an impact, no matter how small

No problem, but please do me a favor - instead of replying within this thread, start a new thread (you can copy and paste this entire post) as I try to keep this thread clear of becoming a personal consultation thread. Since you're new, and you seem like a good guy, I didn't yell at you!

I'm always 'online' bro, via my phone.[/QUOTE]

Hey GB thanks for replying man. I have started my own thread; 'long time member, first time poster- Diet Critique needed' (Lol, it wont let me post a link)

I have also answered your questions in red. appreciate your time bud.

^^ np bro, i'll have a look ASAP.

GB i posted a question in another thread for u but in case u dont see it i wanted to bring it to u here cuz it prob needs to be answered sooner rather than later

CARBS: for argument sake lets say im running my diet where my total daily macros for carbs is 100g.. would it be bad advice in ur opinion to suggest having these 100g carbs be comprised of all starchy carbs and then allowing for green veggies to be included into the diet on top of these with the idea that theyre (green veggies) not gonna affect the success of the diet with the amt of carbs they put u over ur goal macro of 100g???

this is a new idea i had and it seemed to make sense.. i am aware the amt of carbs the green veggies consist of would be subtracted from starchy carbs if they were included in ur carb total and this is the only area where i could see it may pose a problem..

thx

Man 405, I admire your thirst for knowledge, you remind me a lot of myself! But I have learned over time (still am learning) not to overthink this stuff too much. It will drive you insane, and at the end of the day it's really not all that complicated.

I would have the veggies without thinking twice. Chances of somebody eating enough veggies to make an appreciable caloric difference on a daily basis is unlikely IMO. Have the veggies!!

Ok cool And yes i do tend to spend alot of time thinking about stuff .. Im looking forward to my peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich with an omelette on sunday started ECA stack today and its working wonders for my hunger issue..

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    GB, Can IF only be followed if workout times are not the same times every day (either am or pm)? So one day working in a fasted state and others not.

If I found 3 large meals to be easier to manage than 6 small meals would it be ok on a regular cut? Still hitting macros of course. This would give more time rather than constantly waiting for the next meal. And less washing up .

Cheers bro.

Ok cool And yes i do tend to spend alot of time thinking about stuff .. Im looking forward to my peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich with an omelette on sunday started ECA stack today and its working wonders for my hunger issue..
    Enjoy brother!

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    GB, Can IF only be followed if workout times are not the same times every day (either am or pm)? So one day working in a fasted state and others not.
    Not sure I understand your question, but what I think you're asking is - should workouts be done consistently, i.e. either fasted or not while running an IF diet? My answer - I would rather keep it consistent but i'm anal that way. There's no 'rule' that says you have to though.

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    If I found 3 large meals to be easier to manage than 6 small meals would it be ok on a regular cut? Still hitting macros of course. This would give more time rather than constantly waiting for the next meal. And less washing up .

Cheers bro.
    I think it'd be fine. More and more, we are seeing that meal frequency has little to no impact on results. 2000 calories whether taken over 6 meals or 3 still has to be metabolized. As long as you can handle 3 meals/day without cheating in between... that's the key, and the reason several smaller meals throughout the day is so widely accepted - with another meal right around the corner, people will be more likely to stick to their diet.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    So it's been 2 weeks on my diet as of tomorrow and I haven't been as consistant in the gym as I should be, but I have been on lock down with the diet, other than yesterday morning I had a meeting with a VP of a bank and we met at hit hotel and he was having breakfast so I ordered a small bowl of steel cut oats just to be polite... which broke my fast 2 hours early. I accounted for the calories later in the day so did not take in more calories than normal.

My question is.... Me and the fiance are planning on going out this Sunday with KP and his girl for lunch... should I cheat a little. Not too crazy like pizza or anything but might have a higher carb lower protein meal than normal and might take my caloric intake from 2200 to 2700-3000cal because of it. What are your thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    So it's been 2 weeks on my diet as of tomorrow and I haven't been as consistant in the gym as I should be, but I have been on lock down with the diet, other than yesterday morning I had a meeting with a VP of a bank and we met at hit hotel and he was having breakfast so I ordered a small bowl of steel cut oats just to be polite... which broke my fast 2 hours early. I accounted for the calories later in the day so did not take in more calories than normal.
    Get consistent on all fronts!!!

My question is.... Me and the fiance are planning on going out this Sunday with KP and his girl for lunch...
    I'm sorry for you!!!

should I cheat a little
    With KP?? If you're gonna cheat, and go gay nonetheless, at least do so with a handsome chap, not a big lug like KP!

Not too crazy like pizza or anything but might have a higher carb lower protein meal than normal and might take my caloric intake from 2200 to 2700-3000cal because of it. What are your thoughts??
    Do what you need to do, but keep these 'events' few and far between. People should be able to go out and let loose once in a while. Don't do it every week, not when you have pretty ambitious goals which I know you do. But go out, have fun, then get back on the horse the next day. Do a 2nd cardio session the next day, it'll make you feel better.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Get consistent on all fronts!!!

I'm sorry for you!!!

With KP?? If you're gonna cheat, and go gay nonetheless, at least do so with a handsome chap, not a big lug like KP!
    You fvcker

Tx89 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome thread here! Read it all and learned a ton!
    Great Job everbody and especially GB :-) Probably the best diet thread i have ever come across.

I'd appreciate it if you had a look at my New member diet advice thread if you find the time, thx bro

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    ^^ np bro, i'll have a look ASAP.
    Hey GB, anychance you can look at my thread when your free? Appreciate it bro.

GB, When you get a chance, can you take a look at the new diet and schedule I just posted on my log and give me your input. Post#245 - Below is the link

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post5922609

Thanks

Hey GB i have a few questions for u..

1. I have been doing a bit of research regarding carb cycling and read (in an article i pm'd u) that its better not to have 2 zero carb days in a row.. There was no explanation given.. Curious to wat u thought bout that?

2. Wat do u think about a 3 or 4 day cycle vs a 7 day cycle? Is there any benefit to either and if so wat would it be? Such as: high, zero, low, zero.. Repeat..

3. Would red potatoes be ok for 100g worth of carbs on high carb day where im eating 300g total carbs? Didnt wanna eat them before knowing?

4. After my high carb day (yesterday) my macros were a bit off due to peanut butter sammich.. Percentages for the day totaled : 40% pro/ 37% carb/ 23% fat at 3200 cals. In light of this should i discontinue pb sammich which gives me about 30g fat between peanut butter and the bread?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Tx89 View Post
    Awesome thread here! Read it all and learned a ton!
    Great Job everbody and especially GB :-) Probably the best diet thread i have ever come across.

I'd appreciate it if you had a look at my New member diet advice thread if you find the time, thx bro
    Thanks man, appreciate that! I'll look for your thread bro and see if I can offer any input.

Hey GB, anychance you can look at my thread when your free? Appreciate it bro.
    Sorry J, haven't really be on in a few days. Will look for it now.

GB, When you get a chance, can you take a look at the new diet and schedule I just posted on my log and give me your input. Post#245 - Below is the link

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post5922609

Thanks for the link - was just in your thread actually but didn't see what you're referencing. Probably on a previous page.

Thanks
    Hey GB i have a few questions for u..

1. I have been doing a bit of research regarding carb cycling and read (in an article i pm'd u) that its better not to have 2 zero carb days in a row.. There was no explanation given.. Curious to wat u thought bout that?
    I can't really comment because no rationale was provided for recommending against this. All I can think is that the author was referring to carb cycling for a gaining type diet vs. cutting. If so, i'd agree. If not, then I think it's terrible advice. Glycogen stores aren't depleted in a day, and that's what we're going for with multiple low/no carb days.

PS - I don't recall getting the PM with the article, but then again my inbox is a nightmare!

2. Wat do u think about a 3 or 4 day cycle vs a 7 day cycle? Is there any benefit to either and if so wat would it be? Such as: high, zero, low, zero.. Repeat..
    For cutting? I don't see any benefit to that.

3. Would red potatoes be ok for 100g worth of carbs on high carb day where im eating 300g total carbs? Didnt wanna eat them before knowing?
    I eat red/new potatoes every day!

4. After my high carb day (yesterday) my macros were a bit off due to peanut butter sammich.. Percentages for the day totaled : 40% pro/ 37% carb/ 23% fat at 3200 cals. In light of this should i discontinue pb sammich which gives me about 30g fat between peanut butter and the bread?

Thx
    Definitely. And I just commented on that in your thread!

Sweet man thx

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Have you noticed any difference in your cuts by separating meals to protein/fats and protein/carbs? Instead of having macros across the board, ie. whole eggs and oats in the same meal. Or does it not really matter as long as the end macros for the day add up to the same.

Quote Originally Posted by b23 View Post
    Have you noticed any difference in your cuts by separating meals to protein/fats and protein/carbs? Instead of having macros across the board, ie. whole eggs and oats in the same meal. Or does it not really matter as long as the end macros for the day add up to the same.
    I used to preach separating pro/fat and pro/carb meals, but I've changed my views in many ways... that's what's great about this game, there's always more to learn and rethink.

Other than a refeed day, my last cut had me eating carbs in only my first 3 meals of the day anyway (preworkout, pwo, and ppwo), so my remaining meals were pro/fat by default. That said, I didn't increase the fat macro in the absence of carbs. i.e. I was eating 7 meals/day and each meal had roughly 6-7g fat.

At the end of the day, I think hitting macros is most important, and will have the biggest impact by far. The 'little stuff' becomes more evident once bodyfat is reduced to single digits IMO.

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member
    you suggested to me in my thread to get fats minimal when breaking my fast, how low should they be? and is some fruit a good way to help insulin at that meal only? (I am doing IF if that helps jog memory)

thanks in advance

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member
    you suggested to me in my thread to get fats minimal when breaking my fast, how low should they be? and is some fruit a good way to help insulin at that meal only? (I am doing IF if that helps jog memory)

thanks in advance

Thread Information