Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    edgarr is offline Member
    have you noticed much gain in strength? be careful because usually your tendons and ligaments can't keep up with the gains. also how did you diet change compared to before your cycle, mainly how many more calories are you taking now and how stricter are you with your diet? thanks and keep us posted.

seek542 is offline Junior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by edgarr
    have you noticed much gain in strength? be careful because usually your tendons and ligaments can't keep up with the gains. also how did you diet change compared to before your cycle, mainly how many more calories are you taking now and how stricter are you with your diet? thanks and keep us posted.

Yes, strength has been huge. I'm about 40 pounds high on my bench, since i first started. You are right though, my tendens ( espically my wrists ) hurt pretty bad last week, so i had to take a few days off. They are fully healed now though. My diet has totally changed since i started. I was not eating right at all. Now i am eating ton's of calories and ton's of protein. I am about 1500 more calories in my diet since i first started.

Question

Yes, strength has been huge. I'm about 40 pounds high on my bench, since i first started. You are right though, my tendens ( espically my wrists ) hurt pretty bad last week, so i had to take a few days off. They are fully healed now though. My diet has totally changed since i started. I was not eating right at all. Now i am eating ton's of calories and ton's of protein. I am about 1500 more calories in my diet since i first started.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seek542

HARDCORE!!! DIARY!!!! I GOT A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Week 3

Weight:192

Quote " If your going to do something do it big!!!! " If not GO HOME!!! "

Notes: As you can see my weight is not going up as much as it did the first two weeks so.. I am still taking 30mg a day and i am not noticing the sides much anymore. I am debating on moving up to 40mg a day. What do you all think?

Heres my pic

Expect BIG THINGS THIS WEEK!!! 40mg!!!!!!!

"If your going to do something do it big!!!! " If not GO HOME!!! " Wouldn't everyone agree this line doesn't fit well with steroids or any drugs for that matter. However it's your choice and your body...

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can somewhat agree because if you decide to take roids and you dont eat right and work out right its basically a waste IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    I can somewhat agree because if you decide to take roids and you dont eat right and work out right its basically a waste IMO.
    WTF is wrong with u people, find another forum to preach on. * AMEN *

First of all your not agreeing with rake, beacuse he is saying steroids are bad and u say "I can somewhat agree because if you decide to take roids and you dont eat right and work out right its basically a waste IMO"

Back to Superdrol Please!!!
    Last edited by seek542; 06-20-2006 at 03:39 PM.

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    ill be watching this thread closely to watch for any sides....does any one know if hes getting any blood work done,liver enzymes.etc....

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    i second that question

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    This kid sounds pretty ignorant.. FYI 40mg is alot.. obviously your not going to feel the effect of 40mg right now but if you take blood work afterward ur liver values will most likely be up the roof!! The amount of sd you take will not yield your results.. It's your diet and training.. Fu*k, if that were the case ppl would be taking 100mg a day.. But if u want to be the guinea pig, go ahead..

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    im 40mg now.......its not like ima go any further, the results are drastically good.... as for sides....eh...not too bad at all...n my diet been shitty lately, been drinkin a lot, *on weekdays!!!!!!! I NEVER DO THAT SHIT!!!! sik..but i been with sum chick alot and havent been eatin good...but regardless....

im trainin hard as **** n i gained 6lbs of beef, and lost 2.7% bodyfat

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    WTF is wrong with u people, find another forum to preach on. * AMEN *

First of all your not agreeing with rake, beacuse he is saying steroids are bad and u say "I can somewhat agree because if you decide to take roids and you dont eat right and work out right its basically a waste IMO"

Back to Superdrol Please!!!

steroids .....hmm....those who dont know critisize like its liquid muscle of sum shit.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    This kid sounds pretty ignorant.. FYI 40mg is alot.. obviously your not going to feel the effect of 40mg right now but if you take blood work afterward ur liver values will most likely be up the roof!! The amount of sd you take will not yield your results.. It's your diet and training.. Fu*k, if that were the case ppl would be taking 100mg a day.. But if u want to be the guinea pig, go ahead..
    Dude, would save your drama for someone else besides this forum. I know your wife left you and lost your kid and you wish you could get off the couch for one day to do a one pushup, but you can't. So please, just be quiet and find something else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    im 40mg now.......its not like ima go any further, the results are drastically good.... as for sides....eh...not too bad at all...n my diet been shitty lately, been drinkin a lot, *on weekdays!!!!!!! I NEVER DO THAT SHIT!!!! sik..but i been with sum chick alot and havent been eatin good...but regardless....

im trainin hard as **** n i gained 6lbs of beef, and lost 2.7% bodyfat
    Dude at least your being honest. It's hard to fully dedicate your diet and workout, when you actually have a life ya know. I have been strugeling with this also. When a chick invites you out somewhere to have a drink and you say " I'm sorry i have to workout and i can't drink" She is going to be like well get the hell on then, ya know. Just keep up the good work. Good gaines also. Can u tell the diffrence in 40mg?

Thekidtmac is offline Junior Member
    at 40 mg I started getting nose bleeds

matt50 is offline Associate Member
    awesome gains man!!! got me considering SD mite be good for me sometime this summer!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey seek,

Have you had any issues with your hair? Like itchy scalp or thinning? That is one of my main concerns, along with gyno if I start a cycle.

Dude, would save your drama for someone else besides this forum. I know your wife left you and lost your kid and you wish you could get off the couch for one day to do a one pushup, but you can't. So please, just be quiet and find something else to do.

No drama homie, I was just spitting real sh*t.. Obviously your still on the immature side but thats ok.. I'll see you on the PCT forum when you start crying like the little bitch b/c your liver is all F'd up.. Good luck with your cycle though, you might grow some real muscle..

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidtmac
    at 40 mg I started getting nose bleeds

same here. i started getting nose bleeds at 30 mg.

Roadstar-Muscle is offline New Member
    What is causing the nose bleeds?

i would presume high blood pressure. but i am no doc.

I checked my blood pressure today and i am high in one catogory and ok in another. I have been sick for the past 6 days, don't know what's wrong. I never stepped up to 40mg, just stayed at 30. I don't know whether to quit and go into pct or keep going for my last two weeks.. Any suggestions?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just stay at 30 mg. Is is just the flu or is it side effect related?

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I would just stay at 30 mg. Is is just the flu or is it side effect related?
    I don't know... It feels kinda like the flu..

IronAdam is offline Member
    Lots of stupid shit being said in this thread...you need to check yourself and stop bitching at people for looking out for you. I don't see why they would since you're such a prick. And boxing bean...you take the prize for biggest dipshit of the day, drinking alot on 40mg of SD??? It's unbelievable to me that you haven't ended up in the hospital yet. The only thing hardcore about this diary is the stupidity.

Week 4

Superdrol= 30mg ed

Weight: 195 lbs. ( up 12 pound )

Loving it!! I am very pleased with the gains so far and i am two weeks away from my pct..

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Lots of stupid shit being said in this thread...you need to check yourself and stop bitching at people for looking out for you. I don't see why they would since you're such a prick. And boxing bean...you take the prize for biggest dipshit of the day, drinking alot on 40mg of SD??? It's unbelievable to me that you haven't ended up in the hospital yet. The only thing hardcore about this diary is the stupidity.

Could'nt have said it any better myself.. This gay ass thread should be locked out.. It does nothing but set a bad example to others of how to use SD.. Seek jumps to 40mg becomes "magically" sick for days, and now is loving it.. haaa.. What a joke.. I think its time for me to un-suscribe to this pointless thread.

edgarr is offline Member

think this anything to do with the 12lbs gain??

LetsGetItOn is offline Junior Member
    Very true, I'm up 10lbs in 1st week on my PP cycle, but I know most if not almost all of it is from upping the cals.

D-Bo Dre, I think seek said he was thinking about going 40mg, but stuck with the 30mg. But I agree with what you had to say, getting out of hand.

Yes i do edgarr. I think i was moving to fast for my tendon's to catch up. When i workout my biceps my wrists thrave with pain. Maybe i need to workout my forearms more. What do u all think? It is getting better now and i am pretty much over being sick. Lukly i only lost about two pounds during my sickness. I am still shooting for my goal of over 200 pounds by the end of next week.

Tuesday:

I did a morning workout with chest and tri's: I am starting to get alot of back pumps and ton's of cramps. I might need to up my water intake. I am still getting strength pretty heavy and still moving up quickly. Will post pics tonight.

edgarr is offline Member
    Yes i do edgarr. I think i was moving to fast for my tendon's to catch up. When i workout my biceps my wrists thrave with pain. Maybe i need to workout my forearms more. What do u all think? It is getting better now and i am pretty much over being sick. Lukly i only lost about two pounds during my sickness. I am still shooting for my goal of over 200 pounds by the end of next week.

Tuesday:

I did a morning workout with chest and tri's: I am starting to get alot of back pumps and ton's of cramps. I might need to up my water intake. I am still getting strength pretty heavy and still moving up quickly. Will post pics tonight.
    I think that it is the SD and it will get worse before better if you keep going without a rest. Did you have any pains, etc. before the SD?

I think that it is the SD and it will get worse before better if you keep going without a rest. Did you have any pains, etc. before the SD?
    Yes i did, but they were very slight pains.

PCT TIME

Does this sound good to everyone?
    PCT:

Week 5: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 6: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 7: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 8: Clomid 50 mg Ed, Nolva 15md Ed

ALso adding in Creatine and quiting my supporting supplements?

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    Im running PCT now from my SD cycle. I ran nolva at 40/40/20/20. I ran clomid at day 1-300, next 10 days 100, last 10 days 50. Keep milk thistle and something for cholesteral support. Im just running out all my supporting supps that I have left (ff niacin, milk thistle, hawthorne berries)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    Im running PCT now from my SD cycle. I ran nolva at 40/40/20/20. I ran clomid at day 1-300, next 10 days 100, last 10 days 50. Keep milk thistle and something for cholesteral support. Im just running out all my supporting supps that I have left (ff niacin, milk thistle, hawthorne berries)
    I got my clomid and Nolva from this website, i take it orally right?

Ok thanks... ALso Can i feel the Nolva and clomid like i did the SUperdrol?

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    yes you take them orally. i dont feel anything like I did on SD. i am starting to break out, so that apparently means its doing what its supposed to be doing. I still feel strong in the gym. Im only on day 4 of my pct but I havent lost any weight/gains that I made yet. SD murdered my libido and thats starting to return to somewhat normal...i guess

Wink

yes you take them orally. i dont feel anything like I did on SD. i am starting to break out, so that apparently means its doing what its supposed to be doing. I still feel strong in the gym. Im only on day 4 of my pct but I havent lost any weight/gains that I made yet. SD murdered my libido and thats starting to return to somewhat normal...i guess
    Thanks man! I'm starting today so let's keep in touch and help me through this.. ( My first time using a pct )

edgarr is offline Member
    I am on day 10 of PCT for SD the same dosage as above. I am also finishing off my supports. I feel a little weaker but not much. I also think I look a little more cut up but that may be because I am eating more of a cutting diet now. I am not as pumped as before but at least no sides. My libido is down right now also and just starting to creep back, if it is not back after 4 weeks of PCT I am going to get some Tongkat, Trib and whatever else Bryan suggests.

For what it's worth I would never take SD again nor tell anyone to take it.

fwiw, this will be my pct for a 6 week TU/4ad (TD) coming up in july.

day 1 200mg clo/40mg Nov
    Day2-14 100mg clo/40mg nov
    Day 14-28 50mg clo/20mg nov

it will use about all of the purchase combo i got from ARR.

I am on day 10 of PCT for SD the same dosage as above. I am also finishing off my supports. I feel a little weaker but not much. I also think I look a little more cut up but that may be because I am eating more of a cutting diet now. I am not as pumped as before but at least no sides. My libido is down right now also and just starting to creep back, if it is not back after 4 weeks of PCT I am going to get some Tongkat, Trib and whatever else Bryan suggests.

For what it's worth I would never take SD again nor tell anyone to take it.
    i am not a superdrol lover but why would you say this? i am curious. is it a gains issue, sides issue, or do you actually have blood work to back up your last statement?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information