Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    seek542 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Superdrol Harcore Diary

Hello everyone, Monday 5/22/06 starts my 2nd Superdrol Diary that is going to be the most hardcore ever! There is going to be plenty of pics and hardcore advice from the experts ( you guys ) I hope this diary will inspire others to become the ultimate in the hardcore life style! I will Post Sunday with Diet, Superdrol mg's, PCT, weightraing, Suplment's i will be taking. Also Starting pic's . So get ready!

KAZUYA MISHIMA is offline Associate Member
    good luck with ur cycle bro!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    ill be watching you Mr HARDCORE...just kidding..good luck though bro, ill keep an eye, hope you are doing it right too ie:supporting supp, diet, training, pct...ect

edgarr is offline Member
    can you post your stats, diet, supplements, workout, etc.

never mind just re-read!

Good luck, I am seeing jack from my SD cycle now.
    Last edited by edgarr; 05-19-2006 at 01:39 PM.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr
    can you post your stats, diet, supplements, workout, etc.

I believe he stated above, that Sunday he will...lol

Sorry about the spelling Can not wait till Monday! Tommorro pics go up and all the info!

ill be looking for pics bro

EXTREME!!! (said in the voice from Harold and Kumar)

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    good luck bro. i'll be watching.

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    good luck tough guy. i got this thread on my bookmark already i am gonna check it it ed bro. can't wait to see your results man. i am currently on sd going into third week and i love the stuff man.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i thought pics went up yesterday!

copenhagen is offline Member
    good luck bro

Exclamation

Think you again everyone for wanting to watch this 8 week transformation. I need everyones help and opoins. Please feel free to correct me or give me advice. You guys just don't know what this will mean to me Also there will be new pics updated twice a week.. and posts ED! Also if anyone wants to post there cycle and stats or anything feel free too!

Let me tell u a little about my self first. I am 23 years old and live near Atlanta, GA. I have been skinny my whole life until about a year ago when i did my first until cycle. Now my goal is to be ripped and huge!I did it all the wrong way and lost almost all my muscle. At the time i never even heard of pct . I took it off and on for a month and gained about 20 pounds of mass. I lost it all and noticed a little sageness in my chest. I was like what the hell?? Also i was the most outgoing guy ever and had tons of ladies. Well when i took the cycle i got more women then i could of ever dreamed of. I noticed i was getting a little nervous sometimes and my heart would beat really fast. Well after my cycle i was like really nervous all the time. So now my body, i feel, is back at 100 percent! So now my goal is actually take this cycle the right way and see what happends! I am so pumped and i hope everyone else is too!

I actually will be starting on tuesday and can not wait!!! Get ready!!!

Stats:

As of 5/22/06 9:00 p.m

Weight:184.5 pounds

Height: 6"3

Waist: 32

Goal: 205 pounds : 315 bench press ( right now i bench 260 ) max.

Will have string measure for tomorrow for biceps, chest. Also will measuring body fat.

Supplement's:

Week 1: 20mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.10mg, 3:00 p.m. 10mg )
    Week 2: 30mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.20mg, 3:00 p.m. 10mg )
    Week 3: 40mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.20mg, 3:00 p.m. 20mg )
    Week 4: 30mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.20mg, 3:00 p.m. 10mg)
    Week 1-4 : 94g of Phosphagen Elite

PCT:

Week 5: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 6: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 7: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 8: Clomid 50 mg Ed, Nolva 15md Ed ?

I am so stoked!!!! Exercises and Diet i will post tommorro! I am serious about this everyone and i hope you all will guide me to sucess!

My camera is dead and i have to get batteries tommroo, but these pics were taking about 2 months ago and i kinda looks the same.. My up to date pics will be tommorro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Superdrol Harcore Diary-1.jpg  
    Last edited by seek542; 05-23-2006 at 06:23 AM.

why do 40 in week 3 then 30 in 4...see if you even tolerate 20mg first then 40 in maybe week 3...it will cause you too many sides at 40 imo at your height and weight....you could also wait, but good luck bro, you have a decent foundation

Exclamation

Yesterday 08:10 PM
    mwolffey why do 40 in week 3 then 30 in 4...see if you even tolerate 20mg first then 40 in maybe week 3...it will cause you too many sides at 40 imo at your height and weight....you could also wait, but good luck bro, you have a decent foundation

Yeah i was going to try to push it to the limit, but your right i don't want to push it overboard and seriously hurt my self. Thanks bro!

Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 20mg
    Week 3: 30mg
    Week 4: 30mg

How does that sound?
    Last edited by seek542; 05-23-2006 at 06:24 AM.

edgarr is offline Member
    are you taking any milk thistle, hawthorn berry or FF niacin? Listen to your body when it comes to go up to 30. I am taking 20 right now for 2 weeks and haven't seen much (no sides at all) so i will go up to 30 for week 3. Oh my strength is way up!

Quote Originally Posted by seek542
    Yesterday 08:10 PM
    mwolffey why do 40 in week 3 then 30 in 4...see if you even tolerate 20mg first then 40 in maybe week 3...it will cause you too many sides at 40 imo at your height and weight....you could also wait, but good luck bro, you have a decent foundation

Yeah i was going to try to push it to the limit, but your right i don't want to push it overboard and seriously hurt my self. Thanks bro!

Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 20mg
    Week 3: 30mg
    Week 4: 30mg

How does that sound?

much better, you could even try 40 in week 4, but see how you deal with the sides at 30 first

Quil is offline Member
    I started seeing my best gains when I bumped up to 30, but I was glad I didn't do it too soon (I think I did it week 3 and ran 30 until I was out). Also, you might consider waiting to take your creatine until post-cycle...you'll make plenty of gains without it, and it'll help you keep your strength when you come off the SD. Good luck man.

Project is offline Associate Member

Think you again everyone for wanting to watch this 8 week transformation. I need everyones help and opoins. Please feel free to correct me or give me advice. You guys just don't know what this will mean to me Also there will be new pics updated twice a week.. and posts ED! Also if anyone wants to post there cycle and stats or anything feel free too!

Let me tell u a little about my self first. I am 23 years old and live near Atlanta, GA. I have been skinny my whole life until about a year ago when i did my first until cycle. Now my goal is to be ripped and huge!I did it all the wrong way and lost almost all my muscle. At the time i never even heard of pct . I took it off and on for a month and gained about 20 pounds of mass. I lost it all and noticed a little sageness in my chest. I was like what the hell?? Also i was the most outgoing guy ever and had tons of ladies. Well when i took the cycle i got more women then i could of ever dreamed of. I noticed i was getting a little nervous sometimes and my heart would beat really fast. Well after my cycle i was like really nervous all the time. So now my body, i feel, is back at 100 percent! So now my goal is actually take this cycle the right way and see what happends! I am so pumped and i hope everyone else is too!

I actually will be starting on tuesday and can not wait!!! Get ready!!!

Stats:

As of 5/22/06 9:00 p.m

Weight:184.5 pounds

Height: 6"3

Waist: 32

Goal: 205 pounds : 315 bench press ( right now i bench 260 ) max.

Will have string measure for tomorrow for biceps, chest. Also will measuring body fat.

Supplement's:

Week 1: 20mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.10mg, 3:00 p.m. 10mg )
    Week 2: 30mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.20mg, 3:00 p.m. 10mg )
    Week 3: 40mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.20mg, 3:00 p.m. 20mg )
    Week 4: 30mg Superdrol Ed ( 8:00 a.m.20mg, 3:00 p.m. 10mg)
    Week 1-4 : 94g of Phosphagen Elite

PCT:

Week 5: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 6: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 7: Clomid 100mg Ed, Nolva 20mg Ed ?
    Week 8: Clomid 50 mg Ed, Nolva 15md Ed ?

I am so stoked!!!! Exercises and Diet i will post tommorro! I am serious about this everyone and i hope you all will guide me to sucess!

My camera is dead and i have to get batteries tommroo, but these pics were taking about 2 months ago and i kinda looks the same.. My up to date pics will be tommorro.
    I didn't see mention of any cycle support supplements (eg milk thistle, hawthorn berries, etc). I finished my cycle a few weeks ago and while I loved it, the sides were sometimes a little rough even with the support. You really should be taking several other supplements with this cycle. Hopefully you just forgot to mention them or I missed reading it somewhere.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck looking foward to seeing your results

Quote Originally Posted by Project
    I didn't see mention of any cycle support supplements (eg milk thistle, hawthorn berries, etc). I finished my cycle a few weeks ago and while I loved it, the sides were sometimes a little rough even with the support. You really should be taking several other supplements with this cycle. Hopefully you just forgot to mention them or I missed reading it somewhere.

ditto...supporting supps are a MUST

Exclamation

[B]Quil- I think your right also i will wait to take the creatine with my pct Thanks for the advice!

No cycle supplements for me.. I am going at it full speed HARDCORE!!! J/k I forgot to mention i will be taking these cycle supplements:

800mg milk thistle ED
    1500mg hawthorn berry ED
    1200mg red yeast rice ED
    15g fish oil ED
    1500mg flush free niacin ED

Also my body stats and diet and workout plan will be going up tonight. How does cycle supplements look like? Thanks everyone for all the help! I can not wait to see the results.. I am looking forward to the Superdrol 30mg everyday but i know u have to have patients... Also i ordered a bodyfat anylizer that should come in about a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    ditto...supporting supps are a MUST
    Is there anything i am forgetting?

Quil is offline Member
    Don't rush in to taking 30 a day...some people need it and some don't. You should see very good gains off of 20, and then bump it up to 30 if you think you need to.

JamieStyles is offline Junior Member
    looking foward to see your results....makes me want to up the PP from 10mg to 20mg...good luck

Is there anything i am forgetting?

good to go bro....drink water all the time, it will help, and i do mean all the time...hold on to your balls and get ready to go for a ride...just watch the sides and the dosing bro...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    good to go bro....drink water all the time, it will help, and i do mean all the time...hold on to your balls and get ready to go for a ride...just watch the sides and the dosing bro...good luck
    LOL Hell yea! I can not wait! I want to get huge!

Quote Originally Posted by JamieStyles
    looking foward to see your results....makes me want to up the PP from 10mg to 20mg...good luck
    I took 10mg today and prob will tommorro and the it's up to 20 baby!

LOL Hell yea! I can not wait! I want to get huge!

remember to set realistic goals for yourself bro...1 cycle wont turn you into ronnie, but as long as you train hard, eat right, and do proper pct...you will def see some good gains

Quil is offline Member
    Oh, and get ready for lower back pumps. Mine felt like I had stiff-legged about 400lbs ALL THE TIME!!!

edgarr is offline Member
    I would like to take a look at your diet, well I would really like the pros here to take a look at your diet. I thought my diet was good until the pros ripped it apart. they got me right on track. SD won't do s h i t for you if your diet is off. IMO diet is over 80% of your gains!

Project is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    Oh, and get ready for lower back pumps. Mine felt like I had stiff-legged about 400lbs ALL THE TIME!!!
    Back pumps suck hard. Make sure you're getting lots of potassium and you may want to consider taurine as well.

Quil is offline Member
    Wish I had taken taurine when I took SD the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    Wish I had taken taurine when I took SD the first time...
    Do u think i should i should take some? It's just that i am taking so many pills that i don't want to overload ya know?

By the way i am in DAy 3 and really not feeling anything yet. But i am only taking 10mg right now and then next week i will bump up to 20mg.

I am taking over 200 grams of protein today and my diet and everything i will post tonight. Is it ok to do abs everyday before you workout?

Last edited by seek542; 05-25-2006 at 01:24 PM.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    some dont even do abs utill precontest, imo abs are just like any other body parts once a week possibly two at the most.

I took taurine in my sd cycle when i started to feel my lower back tighen up, just have tuarine on hand. perferable it would be beneficial to take it from now on

edgarr is offline Member
    I'm probably going to get screamed at for this but if I was you I would move up to 20 now and even consider going up to 30 next week. I moved up to 30 this week (3rd week) and still seeing nothing except maybe some gray hairs LOL. I wish I would get a back pump so that I can at least say it's working, I have more taurine then I know what to do with.

taurine is a must...imo

edgarr is offline Member
    even with no signs of cramping, etc. I actually thought that the benefits of taurine was something other then prevention of cramps??

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    pics? seek...

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    pics? seek...

!!!!!!DAY 3!!!!

Man i am on my third day at 10mg and **** this ****. Tommorro 20mg!!!! until day 14 then i am going up to 30!! I worked out hardcore today my chest is torn! Heres my 3rd day pics::

I will post diet tonight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Superdrol Harcore Diary-100_0468.jpg   Superdrol Harcore Diary-100_0469.jpg  

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information