Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    speedfreak is offline Associate Member
    will spawn lean me out also? I found it online for 136.00 from the brand myogenix it also comes with 2 other suppliments. is this stuff worth it? should i have nolvadex on hand for this?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anyone else try spawn?

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    Nomenclature/Chemical naming info:

For reference:

etioallocholan = 5a-androst = 'a skeleton' or 'a isomer'

etiocholan = 5b-androst = 'b skeleton' or 'b isomer'

17beta-hydroxy = 17b-ol

estra = 19-norandrost

1-AD (1-androstenedione) 1-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-dione

1-AD (1-androstenediol) 1-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-diol

4-AD (4-androstenedione) 4-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-dione

4-AD (4-androstenediol) 4-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

1,4AD (Boldione) 1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione

M1,4AD (Dianadiol) 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol or 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

19-Tren X (Pro-Dienolone) 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione or estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione

Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Orastan-A (Furazabol THP) 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Orastan-E (Stanozol THP) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Promagnon-25 (Methyl-Clostediol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

Propadrol 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate

11-OXO (Adrenosterone) 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione or 11-oxo-androstenedione

Methoxy-TRN 17b-methoxy-trienbolone

Methoxy-TST 17b-methoxy-trienosterone

19-Nor (19-norandrostenediol) 19-nor-4-androsten-3b,17b-diol or 19-norandrost-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

5AA (5-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3b,17b-diol

M5AA (Mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstanediol

3-Alpha (3-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3alpha,17b-diol

M1T (Methyl 1-Test aka 17aa-1-testosterone ) 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone) 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol or 2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

Pheraplex (Madol or DMT) 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol

Ergomax LMG (Ergo Matrix) 17a-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

Methyl-D (Methyl Dienolone) 17a-methyl-19-Norandrosta-4,9(10)-diene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9(10)-diene-3-one

M4OHN (Methylhydroxynandrolone) 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-19-norandrost-4-ene-3-one or 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-estra-4-ene-3-one

4OHT (hydroxytestosterone) 4-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol or 4,17-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one

MDHT (methyl-DHT/mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-3-one

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    thats prob the onyl reference you need when trying to find out what is in what. I found this very usefull. Enjoy

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    anyone else try spawn?
    I just finished a cycle of Spawn a week ago. I got some good strength gains and gained about 9lbs during the 4 week cycle. Didnt really feel much in the first 2 weeks but week 3 and 4 were real good. This seems to be the norm with pro-hormones from what I have heard. First PH cycle so I cant really compare to anything else and I'm not sure if I would run another PH again anyway. I would really have to sit down and weigh the pro's and con's.

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
    will spawn lean me out also? I found it online for 136.00 from the brand myogenix it also comes with 2 other suppliments. is this stuff worth it? should i have nolvadex on hand for this?
    If I were you I would have the nolva in hand before you start. Better safe then sorry.

well i just ordered some for 80 bucks and plan on taking it w/ my trt dose

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    well i just ordered some for 80 bucks and plan on taking it w/ my trt dose
    Thats what I paid for my bottle online. It was good stuff but I'm prone to acne and this really intensified it and the lethargy was real bad as well.

oh man im prone to bacne too and its already getting bad from my test...ill keep you updated to see how this PH works with test

Keep us posted bro...

ceps69 is offline New Member
    Hello,

I'm running spawn right now for 8 weeks with pct. so far im on week 2 gained 6lbs and my bench before i came off my last cycle was 325x1 im at 305 now so my strength is coming back quick! This stuff is pretty good! What made me try this is my buddy ran this with omnivol and got ridiculous results and strength.

My stats:
    5"6
    165 goal is 185-190
    Bench:305
    squat: 405
    deadlift: 335

outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member
    how about this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Prohormone Review-an_the_one.jpg  

66Cadilacula is offline New Member
    what about Spawn with Test Cyp good idea or bad idea?

gigolow is offline New Member
    new to site but im looking to to start first cycle but dnt knw what to try or where 2 look for them any help out there for me thanks

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    They are all legal, which means google is gonna be your buddy. Read my reviews, it's gonna help your decision making.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawmuscle View Post
    how about this one.

****ing junk....don't waste your money.....get a spawn clone instead......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Lately there has been several questions about which PHs actually work and which plain suck. I have a lot of expierence with PHs because I was afraid to use the needle at first (probably not the only one).

Legit Superdrol Clones: M-Drol by CEL, Methyl-Vol by EST, S-Drol by Fastaction.

* I gained about 12-15 lbs on them and got a decent amount of strength. I used 30 mg ED for 4 weeks. My personal favorite clone is the Methyl-Vol by EST because it has some additional Nitric Oxide boost and it gave me crazy veins. These are generally used in bulking, but will also harden your muscles up. Superdrol NG is a bunch of junk and should not be used by anyone.

Legit Halodrol Clones: H-Drol by CEL, H-Drol by Fastaction.

* Not nearly as potent or powerful as Superdrol but did give decent gains. Strength did not go up that much but I had a much harder look to me. This would be a good choice for cutting and also a good choice for a first PH cycle. generally use between 50-75mg ED for 4 weeks.

Spawn by Myogenix: Epistane/Tren combination This is the only PH I could see myself using again. Gained a solid 15 lbs and the body fat went up very little. Strength went through the fcking roof. I got better strength gains off of Spawn then when I ran Test/Dianabol . This is the closest anyone is going to get without touching real AAS. It is really once kick ass OTC steroid .

Mass Tabs: I am undecided on this one. Gained a good amount of weight but it seemed like it was wet. I only used 1 capsule a day, which may be the reason for why I'm not a huge fan. My theory is, why not just use Spawn instead of this?

3-AD/Trenadrol Stack: Biggest mistake of my life using this bs. My sex drive was shot, didn't gain any weight, strength went up very little, and the acne was outrageous. Stay away from these two.

* All of the above PH require a SERM for PCT such as Nolvadex or Clomid. Novedex XT, 6-oxo, and the other OTC junk is not going to be sufficent to run with any of these. Personally, I would take Milk Thistle with all of the products mentioned above to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for sharing that feedback wiith us. Very interesting view on the designer anabolics.

^Thanks. hopefully this will make the PH haters change their minds. Superdrol and Spawn are more powerful and toxic then most AAS orals.

thanks for information guys, but are there any suggestions on very first cycle? Im 5'9 195lb, 10% body fat, just taking protein powder from gnc called pro performance

Quote Originally Posted by gigolow View Post
    thanks for information guys, but are there any suggestions on very first cycle? Im 5'9 195lb, 10% body fat, just taking protein powder from gnc called pro performance
    If you read my reviews, you would know what to take on as your first PH cycle (H-drol) hint hint! lol

ok i havent figure out how to look up old reviews so if i will as soon i find out how, 1 more thang is there anywhere i should avoid when lookn for the hint you sent? would hate to waste time and money

Quote Originally Posted by gigolow View Post
    ok i havent figure out how to look up old reviews so if i will as soon i find out how, 1 more thang is there anywhere i should avoid when lookn for the hint you sent? would hate to waste time and money
    dudeeee....they're legal drugs. Nobody is going to beat you

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrRoyalHighness View Post
    Nomenclature/Chemical naming info:

For reference:

etioallocholan = 5a-androst = 'a skeleton' or 'a isomer'

etiocholan = 5b-androst = 'b skeleton' or 'b isomer'

17beta-hydroxy = 17b-ol

estra = 19-norandrost

1-AD (1-androstenedione) 1-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-dione

1-AD (1-androstenediol) 1-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-diol

4-AD (4-androstenedione) 4-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-dione

4-AD (4-androstenediol) 4-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

1,4AD (Boldione) 1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione

M1,4AD (Dianadiol) 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol or 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

19-Tren X (Pro-Dienolone) 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione or estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione

Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Orastan-A (Furazabol THP) 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Orastan-E (Stanozol THP) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Promagnon-25 (Methyl-Clostediol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

Propadrol 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate

11-OXO (Adrenosterone) 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione or 11-oxo-androstenedione

Methoxy-TRN 17b-methoxy-trienbolone

Methoxy-TST 17b-methoxy-trienosterone

19-Nor (19-norandrostenediol) 19-nor-4-androsten-3b,17b-diol or 19-norandrost-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

5AA (5-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3b,17b-diol

M5AA (Mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstanediol

3-Alpha (3-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3alpha,17b-diol

M1T (Methyl 1-Test aka 17aa-1-testosterone ) 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone) 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol or 2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

Pheraplex (Madol or DMT) 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol

Ergomax LMG (Ergo Matrix) 17a-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

Methyl-D (Methyl Dienolone) 17a-methyl-19-Norandrosta-4,9(10)-diene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9(10)-diene-3-one

M4OHN (Methylhydroxynandrolone) 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-19-norandrost-4-ene-3-one or 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-estra-4-ene-3-one

4OHT (hydroxytestosterone) 4-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol or 4,17-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one

MDHT (methyl-DHT/mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-3-one
    That's a nice find. Now I'm even more confused. lol

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the review, superdrol was junk but pheraplex was really good.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    what are your current stats?

and which one had the most tollerable sides?

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    what are your current stats?

and which one had the most tollerable sides?
    6'3" 250lbs 15.5% bf.....Halodrol pretty much had zero sides, Superdrol shut me down a little bit and gave me terrible back pumps, Spawn gave me terrible back pumps- almost killed cardio. I am TRT now, so I cannot comment really on the sex drive part. H-Drol, Superdrol, and Spawn were the only PHs I tried pre-TRT.

718_siny is offline New Member
    Since it looks like Spawn has been discontinued, can anyone recommend a quality clone? Has anyone who used Spawn tried any of the Spawn knock-offs? How have they compared? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by 718_siny View Post
    Since it looks like Spawn has been discontinued, can anyone recommend a quality clone? Has anyone who used Spawn tried any of the Spawn knock-offs? How have they compared? Thanks in advance!
    Epi-Tren , Jacked, and X-Tren/E-Stane combo from CEL...only problem is, they are banned as well.

Thanks... are they quality clones? I was doing some reading elsewhere - it seems that Trenadrol was getting some excellent reviews as well... anyone have experience with both Trenadol and Spawn? How do they compare?

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Like or not superdrol is stronger than dbol thats for sure. I've done both and I'm dbol right now. No way it comes close to superdrol. Also read pheraplex is more anabolic then dbol as well. Just something to think about. Why pay 100 bucks for a months worth of dbol when you can pay 25 and get better gains with superdrol that are dry and lean???
    100 bucks for a months supply??? Dude you are getting ripped off something bad!!!!!

Epi-Tren, Jacked, and X-Tren/E-Stane combo from CEL...only problem is, they are banned as well.
    Everything that worked is banned.......you now have to go to the darkside.....underground labs are going to start popping up everywhere......And then Patrick Arnold will come and save the day by inventing another awesome Prohormone!!!!! LOL!!!!!

I came across Bioscience Technologies Methoxy-Tst for a pretty good price. It's supposed to be a Trenadrol clone. Is anyone familiar with it?

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    The one I found on ebay is good to go.

19-Norandrosa-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

That is the original compound. If you find it else where...make sure it's the same compound..Christ people probably think I work for Myogenix, considering the way I talk this product up lol

Hey i get nothing on E-Bay on the spawn product can u post the link were u found it thanx

i got a question what is the best product for a person who trains like a fighter does very little weights but i do a lot of cardio pull up bar jump rope...what i whant is a product to burn lot of fat and have energy to be difine and rip ....their so manny things out their dont know what to use i have use a few from GNC with very little results...thanx
    Last edited by nuttyproffsser; 02-07-2011 at 07:47 PM.

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    Think I'm just going to man-up and go with the needle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information