Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is all very interesting. While I would love to go 2 months without caffeine to see if it helps with my energy, health, and state of mind, I just don't think it would be possible to kick caffeine forever. Sure, I could go clean for a bit, but caffeine is so widespread (and in so many delicious food and beverages) that I'm bound to slip up and have an espresso or something...and then the whole thing will start again. Maybe I'll just try to limit my intake.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Noobs, a few people complained about your lack of cited factual evidence. If I missed that post, please point it out, else please site genuine evidentiary proof even if the studies are from the book.

Caff like all drugs and psuedo-drugs admittedly has a number of side effects, most of which APPEAR to be limited and temporary. However, for the fitness community Caff's CLINCALLY PROVEN BONAFIDE ability to increase metabolic rate, and to a limited extent strength, the negatives are wholly acceptable.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    The funny thing is people will buy a book and believe every thing inside it, why because its in a book, every ones trying to make a dollar, same thing here...
    I'm not saying that coffee may or may not be bad for us, I'm just saying i don't believe every thing i read..Theres pros and cons to every thing in life..
    My last post was a question that was not answered..
    Yes thats why you check things out for yourself and look at real world practice.

There is no double blind placebo study on squats or leg press however we know that you cant replace a good squat...

As for the other post im not really going to sit here and type out 50 references to studies. I do have a life....

Everything i started is common knowledge in terms of what we know in regards to neurotransmitters and hormones.

I will post some studies i have already posted one that shows its effects on insulin sensetivity. When i am at uni I will get more. Problem is alot of the studies are in different journals i dont have access to without paying $$$. At uni i can access for free.

For example...

http://www.jahonline.org/article/S10...258-2/abstract

Can only see abstract... But the finding is still relivent...

Abstract
    The objective of this study was to examine the association between caffeine usage in U.S. adolescents and the frequency that feeling tired in the morning and having difficulty sleeping is reported. In this study we found that feeling tired in the morning and having difficulty sleeping was experienced more commonly in those adolescents that have a high intake of caffeine.
    Really wake up feeling like shit? What do we need? Caffeine! Adrenal fatique here we come...
    Last edited by n00bs; 08-03-2010 at 03:07 AM.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information