Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1334
Like Tree936Likes

Thread: Cylon357's Super Cool Covid 2020 Weight loss comp log!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    If you are 5'6.25" I don't have you beat by much, if at all lol! I'm right at 5'7" in the morning, but after things settle, probably a nudge shorter.

Funny thing is, I am the tallest of my parents 5 kids. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, all of which are shorter and lighter than me. Midget Arkansas farmers? Not quite, man, but maybe not far off lol
    I’m actually 5’6.015 but thank you for that extra two hundred and thirty five thou

Where I used to work, the part of the factory that had the largest machines had the shortest people working on them. It was nicknamed hobbit corner
    Cylon357 likes this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Alright so Friday night's workout...

Deadlifts, 5 total sets. I really am trying to keep deadlifts as a warm up and almost a conditioning thing, and trying to take it easy on these 55+ year old joints, so my goal is to keep the weight under 315. I've been good about it SO FAR, but man, these straps have me thinking maybe I want to go higher. I kept my highest set at 275x6 for two sets, but man, I sure did think "you know, I've got plenty in the tank, maybe I SHOULD go higher". So far, I have resisted the urge, but man, IDK if I can keep doing it. Maybe I will leave them out for a couple of weeks.

Barbell rows, 1x10, 2x8, then 1x8 and 1x10 with the parallel handles.

Pulldowns 3x12, focusing on feeling it in the wings.

Setup the landmine attachment at shoulder height and did calf raises off the block, 3x25 and then 3x8-10 hack squats, varying stances.

1 mile walk to warm up, 1.5 to cool down.

Overhead press workout on the agenda for today, plus the hammer and tires are calling my name...
    stocky121 and wango like this.

Blog Entries
    Over head press and shrugs were all I had in me today. I ridiculously mistime my meals on weekends...

Still, over head presses were good, and shrugs were alright.

I DID do the tire hammer swing thing, 8 90 second rounds with 30 seconds between rounds.

1 mile walk to warm up, 1.5 for LISS and cool down at the end.

A bad workout day is still better than a good work day, so there is that!

Blog Entries
    Squat day, but I wasn't feeling it.

Still got something done, tho.

Started with back squats, got two warmup sets and ALMOST called it.

But, decided to pivot to front squats. Got 2x6 with a weight that used to be a serious challenge for 5, so I call that progress in the long run.

Pull ups, various grips, 3x6, 1x8.

Calf raises, 3x 25

1 mile walk to warm up, 1.5 for LISS at the end.

Life is good!

That doesn't mean I couldn't use the occasional off day

Blog Entries
    Two mile walk at lunch in right at 30:00. I'm not quite catching Stocky (yet), but I'm getting closer! Maybe I will bust out the weighted vest when my knees stop aching...

Also did 3x15-20 leg extensions, 3x12-20 leg curls right after the walk to SORT OF make up for finishing early last night. NOW I understand why some folks do 2 workouts a day. These exercises would have been my finisher last night and would have felt rough, but today they were ALMOST easy.

Blog Entries
    NICE bench workout tonight.

Barbell bench, 3 work sets, 5, 3, 8. The five was warmup for the 3 rep set, then I dropped down to that weight for the last 8. About 6 sets total.

Then, a bro super set combo! Close grip bench 2x10, super setted with 2x15 dumbbell curls. But wait, there's more! Tricep pushdowns, 2x15, super setted with another 2x15 dumbbell curls. Noice, bro! So SWOLE!! /sarcasm

Dumbbell laterals, 2x10, cable flyes 2x10, and cable reverse laterals, 2x10 all tri setted. So 2 trisets.

1 mile walk to warm up, 2 for LISS at the end.

All is well in Cylonville tonight, Jack!
    wango and stocky121 like this.

Blog Entries
    Deadlift day, boys and girls!

I'm about 80% believer in cardarine. A little foreshadowing...

Dead lifts started me off. I mentioned last time that I have been thinking about going heavy (for me), and that I know I shouldn't, and that I probably might.

I did.

In fact, I set a new 21st century PR, waaaayyyyy short of my 20th century PR, and way short of some of the y'alls warm up weights, but that's why it's called a Personal Record, not a World Record.

The volume was up, I think 7 sets total, 3 of the last 4 were 5, 2, and 1 reps. The 1 rep being the PR. Could I have gone higher? Yeah, I THINK so, but the low back was indicating soreness on the horizon, so I stopped there.

Barbell rows, 1x10, 2x8, 1x8.

Pullups, 3 sets, 7, 6, 4. That 4 was like WTF??

But there is more...

Hip thrusters, 1x12, 2x8, and I threw in 2x7 chinups, one wide parallel grip, 1 narrow 45 degree angle grip.

3x30 barbell calf raises.

90 minutes of work.

Then, the MetCon...

Simple 2 minute rounds, treadmill alternated with the climber, with 30 seconds between rounds. 8 rounds total, so 16 total work minutes, 20 total minutes. That was a hell of a 20 minute workout. Mind you, it wasn't as jackable as the "20 Minute Workout" aerobic tv show from the 80s...

1 mile walk for some LISS and cool down, though I did hop in our 68 degree pool - not Stocky cold but cold enough to run my ass out real fast, especially when I dunked myself.

Now, the cardarine.... I took 5mg at 10am, and powered through the workout, the extra long workout, like it was an everyday thing. Felt strong and like there was usually another rep to get. Could it be placebo? Yeah, heck yeah it could. The real test will be tonight when I try to go to sleep... I kind of suspected cardarine of contributing to some insomnia I was having, so lets see what tonight brings.

Current protocol is 100mg Test C, 50 NPP, 50 Masteron P per week. I'm just going to run the mast for another week or two, then drop it and run the Test and NPP as a (hopefully) prostate friendly TRT. No finasteride in my current protocol, I cut it out when I added the NPP 2 weeks ago.

Everything is cool, yall!

You killed it today mate.
    What is the new PR if you don’t mind me asking?
    Cylon357 likes this.
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    You killed it today mate.
    What is the new PR if you don’t mind me asking?
    I pulled 365 with relative ease - it came up surprisingly easy. Waayy short of my REAL PR but I was like 30 years younger and worked unloading trucks and was thick as a brick. Anyhow, I MIGHT have been able to get a second rep, maybe even get a triple, but the low back was chatty. That didn't keep me from considering trying to get back in to the 4 plate club for just a minute though...

As I mentioned, I don't really like going heavy anymore too often. Just the damn cardarine, I reckon.

Low back is a little sore this morning but not in a bad or unexpected way.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 10-21-2023 at 07:21 AM.
    stocky121 likes this.

Blog Entries
    And to add, the cardarine turned out NOT to impact my sleep. I did take a benadryl to help, and maybe I washed it down with the left over gin drink The Wife made earlier in the night, but I am reconsidering the source of some of my recent sleep issues.

What I have found (and I know this makes zero sense) is that if I do ANY type of injection (test, hcg , hgh) at night, I have trouble sleeping. I switched to doing all injections in the morning and have been sleeping better. So, maybe I can tolerate var, I might put that to the test after next doctor bloods in January.

I will be pulling my own bloods in a couple of weeks or so, as I have been TRT plus for a bit and want to make sure all looks good when the doc pulls in January.

I pulled 365 with relative ease - it came up surprisingly easy. Waayy short of my REAL PR but I was like 30 years younger and worked unloading trucks and was thick as a brick. Anyhow, I MIGHT have been able to get a second rep, maybe even get a triple, but the low back was chatty. That didn't keep me from considering trying to get back in to the 4 plate club for just a minute though...

As I mentioned, I don't really like going heavy anymore too often. Just the damn cardarine, I reckon.

Low back is a little sore this morning but not in a bad or unexpected way.

That’s a good lift mate. I’m a bit scared of pulling something and getting an injury, the older we get the more we all run the risk of injury.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    That’s a good lift mate. I’m a bit scared of pulling something and getting an injury, the older we get the more we all run the risk of injury.
    Yes, exactly this, and why I have been treating deadlifts almost as a conditioning thing, not as a goal on its own.

Youth is wasted on the young, man!
    stocky121 likes this.

When I used to train before 20’s to early 30’s I didn’t even think about injury. Now it’s always at the back of my mind.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    So call me a believer in cardarine, or maybe my higher rep training over the past several months has paid off. Either way, I had a good overhead press workout today.

Started with barbell overhead press. After last night's dead lift session, I was like, eh, am I repping or maxing? Decide to do a little of both. I got 155x3 as my top set, which once again, is MY 21st century PR. Previous was 155x1, set about a year ago, maybe. I MIGHT have had more in me, but man, it's all good! I did get some rep sets in as well, and I think my total set count was around 7.

Once again, I know those weights are jack sh!t to some of y'all. But it ain't about YOU, ho-dogs, it's about me, in the 21st century.

Shrugs were next, 1x12, 2x10 with progressively heavier weight.

Then I got all broski again. I did 2x15 tricep pushdowns, super setted with 2x10 ezcurl bar curls, then 3x10 underhand grip, single handed pushdowns, super setted with 3x12 dumbbell curls.

Setup a pulley at around 4 feet high and did a triset of:
    dumbbell laterals 3x10
    reverse cable laterals 3x10
    cable flyes 3x10

I don't have my jury rigged cable set up properly aligned, so it makes the weight a little sticky when I have the third pulley set up. Eh, it's OK, it beats nothing, and maybe I will get a wall mount pulley setup or something.

1:15 workout time.

Met Con was the tire hammer swing thing, looked like this
    90 second rounds
    15lb hammer
    8 lb hammer
    40lb slam ball

All beating that poor tire up. It's like "what did I do?" and I'm like nothing, this is your purpose in life. It's just how it is. 90 second rounds, 30 seconds between rounds, 8 total rounds.

1 mile walk to cool down at then end, then a "da fuq is wrong with you, Stocky???" dip in the pool, sitting at that 68 degree mark. Man, I don't know how y'all do it. I got in up to my pecs, but every time a wave would hit a previously dry spot, it sent a damn shock through my system. 2 minutes and I. Was. Out.

12k+ total steps on the day.

Cylon out and soon to be sleeping soundly!

Blog Entries
    Also, my heart rate got as high as 163 for about 90 seconds, during the tire hammer thing. I wasn't really going to die,bit there was sweat flying...
    stocky121 likes this.

So call me a believer in cardarine, or maybe my higher rep training over the past several months has paid off. Either way, I had a good overhead press workout today.

Started with barbell overhead press. After last night's dead lift session, I was like, eh, am I repping or maxing? Decide to do a little of both. I got 155x3 as my top set, which once again, is MY 21st century PR. Previous was 155x1, set about a year ago, maybe. I MIGHT have had more in me, but man, it's all good! I did get some rep sets in as well, and I think my total set count was around 7.

Once again, I know those weights are jack sh!t to some of y'all. But it ain't about YOU, ho-dogs, it's about me, in the 21st century.

Shrugs were next, 1x12, 2x10 with progressively heavier weight.

Then I got all broski again. I did 2x15 tricep pushdowns, super setted with 2x10 ezcurl bar curls, then 3x10 underhand grip, single handed pushdowns, super setted with 3x12 dumbbell curls.

Setup a pulley at around 4 feet high and did a triset of:
    dumbbell laterals 3x10
    reverse cable laterals 3x10
    cable flyes 3x10

I don't have my jury rigged cable set up properly aligned, so it makes the weight a little sticky when I have the third pulley set up. Eh, it's OK, it beats nothing, and maybe I will get a wall mount pulley setup or something.

1:15 workout time.

Met Con was the tire hammer swing thing, looked like this
    90 second rounds
    15lb hammer
    8 lb hammer
    40lb slam ball

All beating that poor tire up. It's like "what did I do?" and I'm like nothing, this is your purpose in life. It's just how it is. 90 second rounds, 30 seconds between rounds, 8 total rounds.

1 mile walk to cool down at then end, then a "da fuq is wrong with you, Stocky???" dip in the pool, sitting at that 68 degree mark. Man, I don't know how y'all do it. I got in up to my pecs, but every time a wave would hit a previously dry spot, it sent a damn shock through my system. 2 minutes and I. Was. Out.

12k+ total steps on the day.

Cylon out and soon to be sleeping soundly!
    You get acclimatised real quick, the trick is to submerge upto where you are going to. Easier said than done in a pool i guess.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    Squat day on Monday night, baby!

Almost didn't work out, but glad I did.

My goal for this week is reps: 6 sets total of squats, all 10 reps each. Three of those were work sets, 2 with higher weight. The low back is still sore from dead lift Friday, so it was a bit of a limiting factor.

Calf raises with the landmine attachment at shoulder height, 3x30. Transitioned into hack squats, 3x8 facing away from the barbell. Actually, the hack squats were first, then the calf raises.

Lat pulldowns, 2x12 with wide grip, then 2x 10 with slightly narrower parallel grip, then 1x10 with 45 degree grip. Fire them lats UP!

Leg extensions, 3x15-25, super setted with leg curls, 3x12-20. Fire in the legs.

Met Con was treadmill with intervals, climber with intervals, alternating rounds. 90 second rounds, 30 seconds rest, 8 total rounds.

1 mile walk to warm up, 1 to cool down and all is good, y'all!

Blog Entries
    Also, this is what I saw this evening when I came to do some logging... Gotta go add some likes!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NumberOfTheCylon.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	182800
    wango likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also, this is what I saw this evening when I came to do some logging... Gotta go add some likes!

Name:	NumberOfTheCylon.jpg 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	182800
    Just in time for Halloween!
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    About 2.75 mile walk today, after work, time unknown but I'm guessing in that 15 minute mile range. I really focused on keeping the heart rate in the fat burning zone more than time.

No cardarine today, I'm only doing 3 to 5 mg on weight training days in the morning. I'm probably going to deload next week, so I won't use it then, but maybe for 6 to 8 weeks to wrap up the year. We'll see.

Blog Entries
    Bench day!

Barbell bench, 15, 15, 10, 10, 3, 8

Dips, first time in a bit to do them. 3x8, no weight.

Skull crushers, light weight, 3x15. They did not feel bad tonight, I guess some combination of not doing them, NPP, and / or HGH has alleviated the pain. Anyhow, super setted those with ezcurl bar curls, 3x12.

Dumbbell laterals and reverse laterals, super setted, 3x10

Dumbbell flyes, 3x12.

1 mile walk to warm up, 1.25 or so for LISS after the workout and all is good!

Oh, I also got up early this morning and got a mile walk in, so I'm well over 10k steps for the day!

Blog Entries
    It's your off day, they said. Let's go to Universal a d do Halloween Horror Nights, they said. A nice easy day, they said.

My step tracker:

Name:	20231026_211248.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	755.9 KB 
ID:	182802
    tarmyg and stocky121 like this.

Blog Entries
    Ooh boy! Lots of stuff on deadlift day.

Did a bunch of clean up around the house before working out. In fact, I had 10k steps as I started my 1 mile warm up walk.

Anyhow...

Deadlifts to start, 8, 8, 6, 6.

Barbell rows, lighter today, 10, 10, 8.

Pull-ups, 4x6.

Calf raises, 3x25

1.5 mile walk for LISS and I NOW have another 17k+ step day.

I should sleep well tonight!

Blog Entries
    Saturday over head press workout.

It was week 4 before deload and I could tell I was feeling it. Still, even with Thursdays 17k steps and what ended up being 18k on Friday (plus a deadlift workout), I got in there and got something did.

Overhead presses, 12, 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 8

Shrugs, kept it light and did 3x15.

Tricep pushdowns, 3x15, super setted with dumbbell curls, 3x15.

I'm almost sure there was something else in there, but it is gone from my brain now.

1 mile walk to warm up , 1.5 at the end for LISS.

We did party prep for a Halloween party we hosted last night, so I was tired from that. I think we hit the sack right around 2:15am so we call it a success!

Blog Entries
    Deload week!

Just a 2+ mile walk yesterday

Will hit the weights light today.
    stocky121 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Super light weight workout tonight, with about 2 miles after for LISS.

Leg extensions, 3x20, super setted with 3x15 leg curls.

One arm pull downs, 3x12 each side.

3x30 light calf raises.

That was all.

Blog Entries
    Easy weights today.

Push-ups 3x15.

Dips, 3x8

Dumbbell presses, super light, 3x12.

Shrugs light, 3x15

Dumbbell curls, 3x12.

Tricep puahdowns, 3x15

1 mile walk to warmup, 2 miles for LISS at the end.

All is good!

Blog Entries
    Just a 2.25 mile walk today to end deload week.

Been watching football, starting with that early Miami - KC game. Not bad, streaky but not bad.

Side note: Germans, and maybe a lot of Europeans, really seem to like John Denver's "Country Road (Take me Home)" or whatever that song is called. They showed the crowd singing along to it in the second half, but I witnessed it first hand in Munich at October Fest of 1999. Totally tripped the Americans out! Random fact? Yeah, but maybe it will help you impress a lady (or gent as the case may be) sometime. You are welcome in advance for any anti cock blocking I have provided.
    stocky121 likes this.

Been watching football, starting with that early Miami - KC game. Not bad, streaky but not bad.

Side note: Germans, and maybe a lot of Europeans, really seem to like John Denver's "Country Road (Take me Home)" or whatever that song is called. They showed the crowd singing along to it in the second half, but I witnessed it first hand in Munich at October Fest of 1999. Totally tripped the Americans out! Random fact? Yeah, but maybe it will help you impress a lady (or gent as the case may be) sometime. You are welcome in advance for any anti cock blocking I have provided.
    If it’s good music, we like it. I like a wide spectrum of different genres of music.

American football on the other hand.
    Cylon357 and wango like this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

wango is offline Anabolic Member

John Denver, wow that’s a blast from the past.

Some good football yesterday!
    Cylon357 and stocky121 like this.

Blog Entries
    Got back at it today, sort of easing in because I have another 4 week deal instead of 3.

Squat day, barbell squat 2x10 for work sets.

Calf raises, 3x30.

Lat pull downs, 3x12.

Leg curls and extensions, 2x12-15 each.

1 mile walk to warm up, 1+ to cool down.

The workouts begin in earnest soon, and I will be on here going "blah dee blah blah Cylon SMASH!!", so just enjoy the (relative) quiet for now

Blog Entries
    Bench day, beeeches!

OK, y'all aren't beeeches, but it sort of went together. Yeah, it's a roll with it type of night...

Barbell bench, light, 2x10 work sets, but focused on feeling it, baby!

Skull crushers... ♫ hello darkness my old friend ♫

Dur, WTF was THAT??

Anyhow, skull crushers, 3x12, super setted with ez curl bar curls, 3x12. I haven't done skull crushers on the regular for about 3 months, because tendinitis, but it's not bothering me now. More on that in a bit.

Cable flyes, 2x12, super setted with cable reverse laterals, 2x14. Yeah, I know, odd rep count...

1 mile walk to warm up, 1.25 or so for LISS at the end.

So, about that tendinitis...

I HAD been blaming the skull crushers, because I thought they were exclusively at fault, BUT, that has changed. I was thinking about this, and I'm starting to believe that the hammer strikes on the tire, with the 4 pounders in each hand, contributed highly to this. The torque, especially on my off hand (left hand) was wonky, particularly felt in the left elbow. Guess where the tendinitis is / was? Left arm. I have been both laying off the skull crushers AND the dual hammer strikes, but still do the big hammers (the two handed ones). They do NOT exhibit that torque, so maybe that was the larger contributing factor? IDK, we will see.

I have also been doing HGH on the regular, so that likely helps, and have had just a wee bit of NPP in my routine for a few weeks, so maybe that is helping, too.
    Cuz, wango and stocky121 like this.

Blog Entries
    Nice brief back workout tonight.

Pulldowns, various grips 8x8-12

Landmine (aka t-bar) rows, 3x12-15

1 mile walk to warm up, 1 mile walk at the end to cool down, and all is fine here at a quarter of nine!

Edit: yeah, it was a few minutes early, but give me the rhyme!

Blog Entries
    Over head press day, still sort of a deload thing.

Barbell press 2x8 work sets.

Tricep pushdowns, super setted with dumbbell curls, 3x15 and 3x14.

Cable reverse laterals 3x15, super setted with 3x14 cable flyes.

3x10 dumbbell laterals.

1 mile walk to warm up, almost 2 for LISS at the end.

Note that those 14 rep sets were slightly extra effort. I just don't do 13 rep sets. Odd, I know...

Blog Entries
    Squat day, woo!

2 heavier work sets 10, 12 then dropped weight and did a wide stance set and a narrow set, both 8 reps each.

Calf raises off the block, 3x25

Pullups, 4x6, various grips.

Leg extensions and curls, 3x10 to 15 for extensions, 3x8 to 12 for curls.

1 mile walk this morning, 1 mile walk before working out and 1 more mile after.

Done!

Blog Entries
    Got up and did some fasted cardio this am

1 mile walk

Alternating 90 second rounds on the treadmill or climber, 30 seconds between rounds, 8 rounds total

1.25 mile walk

About to shower and go to work

Blog Entries
    So, what is going on with you bunch of whores? Me? Tonight was bench day.

Barbell bench 3 work sets, 6, 5, 6. The 5 was with a smidge higher weight, just wanting to get used to it.

Dips, 4 sets, 10, 8, 8, 10. The two middle 8s were with 25 added pounds.

Push downs and dumbbell curls, 3x12 to15 on the pushdowns, 3x12 on the curls.

I started a bit iffy, mis-timed my meals. But, I got a little something done

1 mile walk fasted this morning, with 100mcg each ipamorelin and ModGrf before the workout. Then 1 mile at lunch, 1 mile preworkout and about a half mile post workout.

I'm dropping to just pharma trt for a few weeks, with the peptides for a couple of weeks, then back to the hgh.
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Also, apparently I now have a stockpile of hgh.

I think that is a total of 440 iu, so enough for about a year, at 2iu per day, 5 days a week, with the occasional break to run peptides or just not stick myself every goddang day.

Name:	20231115_130915.jpg 
Size:	369.1 KB 
ID:	182823
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    So, what is going on with you bunch of whores? Me? Tonight was bench day.

Barbell bench 3 work sets, 6, 5, 6. The 5 was with a smidge higher weight, just wanting to get used to it.

Dips, 4 sets, 10, 8, 8, 10. The two middle 8s were with 25 added pounds.

Push downs and dumbbell curls, 3x12 to15 on the pushdowns, 3x12 on the curls.

I started a bit iffy, mis-timed my meals. But, I got a little something done

1 mile walk fasted this morning, with 100mcg each ipamorelin and ModGrf before the workout. Then 1 mile at lunch, 1 mile preworkout and about a half mile post workout.

I'm dropping to just pharma trt for a few weeks, with the peptides for a couple of weeks, then back to the hgh.
    Why the change in protocol? Issue with HGH?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Why the change in protocol? Issue with HGH?
    I had some inflammation and an ear infection that won't quit. Going on second round of antibiotics now. I was trying to be sure nothing I was doing was causing it.

I have come to suspect the cardarine I had been using, but around that same time, I did start a new providers hgh.

Basically, I'm just using the process of elimination to try to determine root issues, if any. Inflammation has gone away, and infection is clearing, so I will be adding stuff back one at a time.

This all could be totally unrelated /shrug

Also, what are you doing up before 5am??
    wango likes this.

Thread Information