Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    TreNgoD is offline Banned

Weight:245

Bench:405x1

Cycle:1-12 Test Cyponate 500ml week 1-4 Anadrol 50mgs ed 4-12 Tren 100 mgs eod

Cycle status:This is my first cycle.

znak is offline Senior Member
    15 years old
    135 pounds, 6'1"

I bench 475 pounds for reps
    Squat 515

Stackertoo is offline Member
    ****!! Those Russian D-bols are better than I thought! (I'm sure when u lose the water weight, you weigh close to 120, right? )
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    15 years old
    135 pounds, 6'1"

I bench 475 pounds for reps
    Squat 515

Stackertoo is offline Member
    I never juiced in high school, but there were definitely those who did (late 80's) and were pushing 400+. A couple of them the + was big.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    ****!! Those Russian D-bols are better than I thought! (I'm sure when u lose the water weight, you weigh close to 120, right? )

You would be amazed by the things I can do on the internet especially if I don't have to repeat them in the gym. My PWO shake is 200 dbols, muscle milk and vodka.

Go take a walk around your gym. How may people do you see with 400 pound on the bar? Thought so. Based on this site, you would think there is a line waiting for the bench.

These posts are kind of fun to watch people's fantasies work, that it about it.

In reality, I am over 50 and can push 286 pounds for ten reps, which puts me in the upper 10% of pretty much any gym I work out at in the world. There are always people stronger, but most are weaker. I have been all over the world and can tell you that 99% of all the people that I have seen are pushing somewhere under four plates (220)

Based on this thread you would think that I really do need my special Russian PWO shake.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Oh yea, I believe every one of these posts, btw, im 109 yrs old, 89lbs and I incline 495. Im gonna go snort my fina now.

firstinmia is offline Associate Member

WIEGHT: 195

BRNCH: 225 4 times

225 is week but concsidering that before i got on jucie 6 weeks ago my max was 135 5 times with help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidk is offline New Member
    Just turned 49 4/8/5..6ft.274 lbs.three months ago flat bench no shirt 3-spotters..545lbs. I have done 315 for 15 reps. Seated presses 315 for 6 reps, squat 700 for 1. Incline bench on a Smith machine 405 for 8 reps..I now have Spinal Stenosis and one f*%^$# up shoulder.I now almost have to bath in DMSO before i lift.As for my back I am scheduled for a cortisone shot in my lower back in a few days.Some days I can not even walk 5 minutes without being in servere pain from my Sciatica...What away to go out....
    Last edited by davidk; 04-09-2005 at 10:03 AM.

I am 31 now and into bodybuilding. In the early 1990s My best bench was 530lbs and in competition 230kg=506lbs. At age 21 @ 242-275lbs class.
    At 16 I did 350lbs bench. Its not ****ing worth it now, all the ripped pecks and streatch marks. Back and shoulder injuries. But I must admit sometimes it still feels good to bench over 405lbs. I have 17 years of training and it took me a long time to get into bodybuilding. Now i am training for a show next year I hope to be 225lbs at 5'9.5 now I am 260lbs. Also one more thing too many retards in the gym claim to bench big weight but go half way. Touch the ****ing chest.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia

WIEGHT: 195

BRNCH: 225 4 times

225 is week but concsidering that before i got on jucie 6 weeks ago my max was 135 5 times with help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can help you bro, first we have to find a time machine go back 23 years and get you diff parents with better strength genetics..I suggest getting a big down south brother the ones you only find in the sticks as your father..Then fast foward butterfly effect/back to the future style and boom now you can lift 225 for reps naturaly...I wish Mike Clark Duncan was my pops
    or maybe Warren Sapp..Iam sad

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    I am 31 now and into bodybuilding. In the early 1990s My best bench was 530lbs and in competition 230kg=506lbs. At age 21 @ 242-275lbs class.
    At 16 I did 350lbs bench. Its not ****ing worth it now, all the ripped pecks and streatch marks. Back and shoulder injuries. But I must admit sometimes it still feels good to bench over 405lbs. I have 17 years of training and it took me a long time to get into bodybuilding. Now i am training for a show next year I hope to be 225lbs at 5'9.5 now I am 260lbs. Also one more thing too many retards in the gym claim to bench big weight but go half way. Touch the ****ing chest.
    I hate that bouncing no form sh!t...I had a guy follow me around the gym the other day when I was doing chest/shoulders..I was cranking 315 out like candy and he puts three plates on and bounces and uses everything he's got
    and he still got stuck,he was blue in the face when I helped him get the bar off his chest I was laughing so hard I could barley lift it...Iam such a dick

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    You would be amazed by the things I can do on the internet especially if I don't have to repeat them in the gym. My PWO shake is 200 dbols, muscle milk and vodka.

Go take a walk around your gym. How may people do you see with 400 pound on the bar? Thought so. Based on this site, you would think there is a line waiting for the bench.

These posts are kind of fun to watch people's fantasies work, that it about it.

In reality, I am over 50 and can push 286 pounds for ten reps, which puts me in the upper 10% of pretty much any gym I work out at in the world. There are always people stronger, but most are weaker. I have been all over the world and can tell you that 99% of all the people that I have seen are pushing somewhere under four plates (220)

Based on this thread you would think that I really do need my special Russian PWO shake.

I agree with your statement, however, remember that this website brings in alot of lifters from all over the world. Yes over 400 lbs. in the gym doesn't happen to often, but we are not talking about just one gym here. Unless you have proof otherwise, it is disrespectful and pointless to point your finger at the guys in this post. Don't hate the accomplished. What the hell does a heavy bench do for one in life anyway.

-peace

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I agree with your statement, however, remember that this website brings in alot of lifters from all over the world. Yes over 400 lbs. in the gym doesn't happen to often, but we are not talking about just one gym here. Unless you have proof otherwise, it is disrespectful and pointless to point your finger at the guys in this post. Don't hate the accomplished. What the hell does a heavy bench do for one in life anyway.

-peace
    I hear you. Thanks for the good advice.

Peace to you to bro!

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    6', 195, 25yrs, bench 125 dumbells. done 3 cycles

Logan13 is offline Banned

your accomplishment

[QUOTE=
    In reality, I am over 50 and can push 286 pounds for ten reps, which puts me in the upper 10% of pretty much any gym I work out at in the world. There are always people stronger, but most are weaker. I have been all over the world and can tell you that 99% of all the people that I have seen are pushing somewhere under four plates (220).[/QUOTE]

Znak, I guarantee you that most guys that can press 400 lbs. CAN NOT push 286 lbs. up 10 times. Your stat is more of an accomplishment by far IMO.
    -Logan13

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    6'2 242 pounds 10% body fat bench 400, i'm 19.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    All you short people just stop responding now, you will all be better benching than us tall bastards lol.

Anyway, 193ish lbs, 6'1", 320 bench press for 2 reps.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    All you short people just stop responding now, you will all be better benching than us tall bastards lol.

Anyway, 193ish lbs, 6'1", 320 bench press for 2 reps.
    im 6'3 !!

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    this is the exact reason i wont post what i bench anymore, cuz of my age and size ppl on this board wont beleive it but oh well i could really care less lol but im 18 5 9 knockin on 5 10 180lbs and bench alot lol not 4bills but quit abit, i wish i could video the $hit and put it on here and if i can yall please let me no how
    Sounds like an old fashioned dick measuring contest, haha

busster is offline Associate Member
    well i worked my way up to 300 lbs today, got someone to spot me.. couldn't do it i did get 275 clean for 2 reps though.... the dude that spotted me actually competes in natural bodybuilding / weightlifting competitions.. he was telling me they even polygraph them for steroid use ?????
    cant wait to try anavar .. later guys

jim

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    funny stuff

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    26 yrs old
    6'5
    maxed out 3 reps @ 375
    nursing a spine cord injury now, unlikely i will ever hit that number again. My back and legs will never be the same.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    23yrs old 232lbs 7%bf max bench is 335lbs- elbows are completly wrecked, i stick to light weight now. also have long arms so it makes it that much harder to bench big.

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I can help you bro, first we have to find a time machine go back 23 years and get you diff parents with better strength genetics..I suggest getting a big down south brother the ones you only find in the sticks as your father..Then fast foward butterfly effect/back to the future style and boom now you can lift 225 for reps naturaly...I wish Mike Clark Duncan was my pops
    or maybe Warren Sapp..Iam sad
    THANXXXXXXXXX,,, IM GLAD My life brings ur laughter.........

Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    THANXXXXXXXXX,,, IM GLAD My life brings ur laughter.........
    Iam sorry bro, had to mess with you a little It seems like your going up in weight nicely..I was just trying to say that genetics play the biggest part in how strong you are and you might be limited at a certan weight...Anyways
    good luck bro,

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13

-peace
    ... nothing at all. a heavy bench is as useless as ripped abs.

... maybe we should all quit lifting weights and do something more meaningful with our lives.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    27 years old/
    5' 8" 155 lbs.

Couldn't tell ya, because one rep doesn't mean anything to me. But, I can do 215 for 12 reps without a spot.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I have 2 friends who are 19, about to be 20, and when they were seniors is h.s. they could bench 445 and 450 naturally. I guess that is what growing up on a farm will do for you. And I guess that is why they now play college ball also.
    Last edited by boywonder10101; 04-10-2005 at 04:08 PM.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    18yrs old
    5'9
    Weight 175lbs
    Bench 350lbs (max)

pvgirl08 is offline Female Member
    24 years, 5'4" 130 lbs, Last time maxed (been awhile) 145lbs. Wow that sounds pathetic compared to the rest of the numbers up here.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I see a slight pattern here. Every 18-20 year old has a buddy or can bench over 400 lbs. LOL This kind of reminds me of 18-20 year olds that buy a 130 hp honda throw exhaust and an air filter on and say it has 380 hp. 405 in any gym especially for a natural 18 year old in high school is not common at all. And the growing up on a "farm" has absolutely **** to do with anything.

bigswolegunz is offline New Member
    5'11 215 benchmax 405 last wed. hurt both my forearms I think it's tendinitis. my squat I've never really max out Ican do 405 8 times. I guess I used to think people on here was really strong and a little older. I also here how much juice everyone does and I'm starting to realize I'm a genetic freak . 300mg. ofcyp.a week 300mg. of deca week. thats it . I've never really thought of myself as stronger than most or bigger . Iam at my gym and we got 10 people who has won bb compitions. And I still didn't think I could win anything but now I'm reading everybody's comments from allover and I'm thinking just because your in these forums and posted 1500 times you should be a hell of alot bigger and stronger than me. Im not trying to be a smart a'' it's just a shock. that what people has been saying is true I have good genetics.

225 lbs. 28 times.

5'11 215 benchmax 405 last wed. hurt both my forearms I think it's tendinitis. my squat I've never really max out Ican do 405 8 times. I guess I used to think people on here was really strong and a little older. I also here how much juice everyone does and I'm starting to realize I'm a genetic freak . 300mg. ofcyp.a week 300mg. of deca week. thats it . I've never really thought of myself as stronger than most or bigger . Iam at my gym and we got 10 people who has won bb compitions. And I still didn't think I could win anything but now I'm reading everybody's comments from allover and I'm thinking just because your in these forums and posted 1500 times you should be a hell of alot bigger and stronger than me. Im not trying to be a smart a'' it's just a shock. that what people has been saying is true I have good genetics.

You bench 405 and squat 405 I would say you hardly a genetic freak. You obviously have one strong point your chest. Your squat should be alot more than 405. IMO if your benching 405. Post some pics and let people critique them. I have some pics my sister took yesterday I will post this afternoon when she emails them to me. We will do a comparison, BTW I am not on anything and haven't been for 6 months or so and that was only anavar . So you should be in 100% better shape than me running Tes....right? Let's post some pics and see.

405 8 times on squats I think I could squat around 5bills.

U tell me how to post a pict. and I will .

HEy dude my bf% is 11.8

And Iam about to get on some prop. and tren .a.I'm got 1 week left cyp. and deca .

Just click on Post Reply the blue bottom below these threads and there will be a place to attach files. Attach them there and they will show up in the thread.

thanks bro.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information