Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i'd personally run it at the end.. and 7weeks is bout ideal.. no need to exceed it
    thanks!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Boochan View Post
    First Cycle (6' 180lbs 10%BF, 10 years lifting)

1-4 Dianabol 35mg/day
    1-12 Test-E 2x250mg/week

20mg Nolvadex as needed for gyno

PCT
    Currently looking at Robert's PCT starting 1 week after last Test-E

Is it overkill to add deca 400mg/week in weeks 1-10 for a first cycle?
    one compound at a time .. is the ideal concept when starting out so u know how each and every compound affects you

Boochan is offline New Member
    Thanks.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    because they are idiotic parrots who do not understand nor grasp the concept that "EXOGENOUS HORMONES do not cause suppression of OTHER EXOGENOUS HORMONES"

trenE is by far my favorite, far more stable and much more convienent

thats fine.. win at the end would be a perfect choice, i wouldnt mess w/ caber/letro unless you are having serious signs of progesterone gyno/lactation
    Gotcha.. so basically deca dick only occurs when running no testosterone at all during a deca cycle? well i revised everything you suggested except for the Drol/Halo switch .. question - can caber reverse gyno or does it only prevent it.. if it doesn't reverse it would be pointless to have it on hand in case the symptons flare up so if thats the case ill have letro on hand .. i read Merc's estrogen thread and it seems like AI's really hinder gains atleast according to that study ... and you don't approve frontloading test? i thought it was a must in order to get sufficient amounts in the early stages of the cycle? and you assure me that running test 250mg/wk while doing Deca and Tren will NOT fvuk with my dick?? i'm trustin u on that one
    Last edited by Elexecution; 03-15-2008 at 03:00 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    looks fine.. you could infact lower the testP to 75mg EoD as well and you could extend the win to 7weeks if you wish.
    just make sure to get blood work done to see how bad it messes up your lipid profile.
    Thanks bro.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Tai...Here is my cycle and question to critique. 41yrs old 5' 9.5" 165lbs(I know lite but I will explain) 14%bf. First cycle was test e. 500mg/wk 10wks pct(tamox and aromasin ). Used the cycle more for strength than size. Was happy with cycle.

This is my second cycle and chose OT and Test e. run together. OT-7wks/60mgs/ed Test e 500mg/wk 10 or 12 wks. My question is this, I started the OT and am in 9th day. Get my Test e. tomorrow and wanted to know if I should wait next cycle to run the test or can I still run it with this cycle? I know you are wondering why I started without the test, and my thinking was, I know OT is weak and wanted to give it a head start. Was that stupid? I am looking for the strength aspect from this cycle and seems from research this two cmpds will work great together. As for the being lite, my screen name will give a hint of my profession and to much unwanted weight gain I don't want so I am dictating that with my diet.

All help appreciated. Thanks Bro.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I had some bloodwork taken as a baseline before I started with the Test-Cyp.
    Starting TRT With Test-Cyp Today!
    My total Test level was a scanty 97. Pathetic.
    I did my first injection on Wednesday at 150mgs.
    Wouldn't you think that I need a little more than that to get my levels up to something more respectable for a 40 year old? I'm going to put in an e-mail to my doctor today.
    Thanks,
    CR

moush is offline Senior Member
    hey Tai, I was wondering...when you are on a cutting diet but jump on a cycle would you be able to put on LBM? Using compounds such as Tren E, Deca and Test?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey Tai I got a quick one for ya: If All I ever wanted to run is Test, would that be enough for me to see steady gains, say for the next 5 cycles I run?

I think I wana start out at 250mg/wk for my first one, 500 for second one. After that...?

Thanks in adv. All words of wisdom are much appreciated...

hey tai...for a Test, Tren , Deca cycle what should I have on hand incase of side effects? Cabergoline, Letro, Nolva, Arimidex ? I know that they are used in "just incase" scenarios but Id like to have them on hand, just wanted to know which ones and how much of it should I use incase I run into estrogen or prolactin issues.

I also wanted to ask you if you think I should front load deca even though I am using a low dose of 200mg/wk?

swoll4589 is offline Member
    1st Cycle

1-12 Test C 500mg
    1-4 M1T 30 mg ED

2nd Cycle

1-12 Test C 625 mg
    1-4 DBOL 50mg ED

Proposed 3rd Cycle

1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-10 Tren E 400mg or EQ 1-10 (cant decide on which one)
    1-4 Epistane 30mg ED
    1-12 Letro .50 mg ED

PCT consisting of
    1-4 Letro 1.25 mg
    1-4 Clomid 100mg
    1-4 novla 40 mg

Last Cycle was 16 months ago
    12 months ago did a MDHT/4ad cycle of 5 weeks

Do I need to take T3 with the tren?

How does this look?

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Tai...Here is my cycle and question to critique. 41yrs old 5' 9.5" 165lbs(I know lite but I will explain) 14%bf. First cycle was test e. 500mg/wk 10wks pct(tamox and aromasin ). Used the cycle more for strength than size. Was happy with cycle.

This is my second cycle and chose OT and Test e. run together. OT-7wks/60mgs/ed Test e 500mg/wk 10 or 12 wks. My question is this, I started the OT and am in 9th day. Get my Test e. tomorrow and wanted to know if I should wait next cycle to run the test or can I still run it with this cycle? I know you are wondering why I started without the test, and my thinking was, I know OT is weak and wanted to give it a head start. Was that stupid? I am looking for the strength aspect from this cycle and seems from research this two cmpds will work great together. As for the being lite, my screen name will give a hint of my profession and to much unwanted weight gain I don't want so I am dictating that with my diet.

All help appreciated. Thanks Bro.
    theres no prob in starting an oral before you get test assuming your going to run a complete cycle... theres also no real issues w/ oral only cycles imo.. aas is aas.. just make sure you accomodate other compounds/ancillaries to battle any sides induced by suppression/aromatization.

test is not a STRENGTH related aas imo.. if your going for strength look to potent DHT's and 19nor compounds

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    hey Tai, I was wondering...when you are on a cutting diet but jump on a cycle would you be able to put on LBM? Using compounds such as Tren E, Deca and Test?
    me...? nope, adding aas to a cutting diet regiment only prevents a greater % of catabolism.
    if you are more of amature state then yes it is more possible to add LBM while in a calorie deficite state

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Ninja Tai, do you enjoy the use of orals?

I know you prefer Dbol or Drol but how often do you use them personally?

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I had some bloodwork taken as a baseline before I started with the Test-Cyp.
    Starting TRT With Test-Cyp Today!
    My total Test level was a scanty 97. Pathetic.
    I did my first injection on Wednesday at 150mgs.
    Wouldn't you think that I need a little more than that to get my levels up to something more respectable for a 40 year old? I'm going to put in an e-mail to my doctor today.
    Thanks,
    CR
    actually i would say in 3 days your test levels would be smoking... just an assumption since everyone metabolizes the esters differently so your blood plasma levels could be anyones guess.. only future bloodwork will tell. 150mg administered on a weekly basis would make your test levels extremely high. especially by week 2 u will be a horndog w/ raging hardons in no time.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    wow.... tai made a thread with out ambien i have been gone for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Hey Tai I got a quick one for ya: If All I ever wanted to run is Test, would that be enough for me to see steady gains, say for the next 5 cycles I run?

I think I wana start out at 250mg/wk for my first one, 500 for second one. After that...?

Thanks in adv. All words of wisdom are much appreciated...
    nope, not if ur growing.. i have ran test at about 12g/wk (yes almsot 2g ED) and the gains were nothig to brag about infact they were very similar to 500mg/wk
    in all honesty you would be better off.. health wise and monetary wise using additional compounds (dht's and nor's) in conjunction w/ lower doses of test

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    Ninja Tai, do you enjoy the use of orals?

I know you prefer Dbol or Drol but how often do you use them personally?
    i use orals like dbol and drol for cutting honestly lol..
    for 3 reasons
    1) very potent and greatly reduce any catabolism
    2) i, do not bloat on them so i can still judge my body composition fairly accurately.
    3) the appetite suppression they induce is a godsend to curving any type of craving.

other then that i do not feel the sides effects of orals warrent the gains they yield.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    Gotcha.. so basically deca dick only occurs when running no testosterone at all during a deca cycle? well i revised everything you suggested except for the Drol/Halo switch .. question - can caber reverse gyno or does it only prevent it.. if it doesn't reverse it would be pointless to have it on hand in case the symptons flare up so if thats the case ill have letro on hand .. i read Merc's estrogen thread and it seems like AI's really hinder gains atleast according to that study ... and you don't approve frontloading test? i thought it was a must in order to get sufficient amounts in the early stages of the cycle? and you assure me that running test 250mg/wk while doing Deca and Tren will NOT fvuk with my dick?? i'm trustin u on that one
    letro is only thing i know that can reduce/reverse gyno to minimal size.

trt dosing scheme of test of even 100mg/wk is ore than enough to prevent any sexual disorders from the suppressiveness of no compsounds

i dont know much bout AI's hindering gains.. i never use em.. since i dont suffer from gyno.. i know letro can nerf libido easily.. more so than nor groups w/o test... merc's got a boatload of great studies so i would go w/ his judgement on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589 View Post
    1st Cycle

1-12 Test C 500mg
    1-4 M1T 30 mg ED

2nd Cycle

1-12 Test C 625 mg
    1-4 DBOL 50mg ED

Proposed 3rd Cycle

1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-10 Tren E 400mg or EQ 1-10 (cant decide on which one)
    1-4 Epistane 30mg ED
    1-12 Letro .50 mg ED

PCT consisting of
    1-4 Letro 1.25 mg
    1-4 Clomid 100mg
    1-4 novla 40 mg

Last Cycle was 16 months ago
    12 months ago did a MDHT/4ad cycle of 5 weeks

Do I need to take T3 with the tren?

How does this look?
    replace letro w/ arimidex or aromasin for sure for your pct.
    you do not NEED t3 w/ tren.. i never take it and i do just fine.. if ur dieting hard and need to compensate for that mild thyroidic suppression..sure add a replacement dose of T3.. personally i hate T3 and T4 they make me feel like shit.

i'd also replace epistane w/ a REAL DHT imo.. i have heard many unhappy reviews bout it.. but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    wow.... tai made a thread with out ambien i have been gone for a while.
    LoL yeah, i keep shit serious outside the lounge.. but inside.. i more R'Tard than nelson from the simpsons.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Tai, what is the best dose to run Tren Ace at to get the absolute most out of your cycle in terms on strength and size?
    Also, what is the best dose of test prop to run. I've heard best to keep low but if i run it higher will my gains be higher or will this just negatively effect my possible gains from the Tren,
    Thanks.

hey tai...for a Test, Tren , Deca cycle what should I have on hand incase of side effects? Cabergoline, Letro, Nolva, Arimidex ? I know that they are used in "just incase" scenarios but Id like to have them on hand, just wanted to know which ones and how much of it should I use incase I run into estrogen or prolactin issues.

I also wanted to ask you if you think I should front load deca even though I am using a low dose of 200mg/wk?
    letro has always worked more than enough for me in any progesterone/prolactin issue.. bromo is relaly good i like it alot as well, lot more mild than letro w/ actual health benefits.
    i hate caber.. just absolutly hate it.

i really doubt you will have any issues if you keep ur test at a manigable dose.
    2.5-5mg of bromo would be most ideal

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD View Post
    Tai, what is the best dose to run Tren Ace at to get the absolute most out of your cycle in terms on strength and size?
    Also, what is the best dose of test prop to run with the Tren Ace. I've heard best to keep it low but if i run it higher will my gains be more noticeable or will this just negatively effect my possible gains from the Tren?
    Thanks.

Also, what is the best dose of test prop to run. I've heard best to keep low but if i run it higher will my gains be higher or will this just negatively effect my possible gains from the Tren,
    Thanks.
    increasing test dosgaes doesnt really do a lot for ME in general but tren is a whole different world.. i would say 100mgED is like most bang for your buck (general consensus.. i like around 1-1.2g/wk but thats me and im not You)

i'd keep prop at 50mg ED ~

Did i miss anyone's Q's?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    WOW, this is by far one of the best thread I have ever read

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Whats up Rana?

Greenzx10 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Taiboxa

35yrs old today... 5ft 9" 195lbs 20% BF.... down from 27% BF
    I have been trainning for 2yrs and since sept 2007 i have at the gym monday to Friday with saturday and sunday off.

My diet is good and so is my workout routine. I run for 15mins to warmup and then do my cardio for 30-45mins after my workout.this is done 3-4 times a week....

I feel like i can not tone up and drop down to 15% BF. I have been directed by a few people in regards to cycle advise but after getting much conflicting advise i have been more confused then ever.

I feel like i am hitting a wall and it is frustrating me that no matter how i diet and how i workout i can not look any more defined.

I have looked into a Anavar only cycle, and i am now thinking maybe Clen is the way to go.

I really need some good solid advise here. My only draw back is that i am terrified of needles so i was kind of looking to an oral only cycle and i know that all the pro's here really dont like the oral only cycle. I have made this investment of working so hard that if needed i will suckit up and take it.

I do have kind of a cholestorol issuse, and i am on medication for it ( fenofibrate ) but my last time at the DR's we did a blood test and all looked good. goes to show everyone that diet and exersise is key to health.

any advise would be great...

ojuice is offline Junior Member
    yoo taiboxa

Im gonna be starting a 10 week cycle in the next couple weeks here maybe i could get some critisism from you. I know there might be problems with it and im hoping you could let me know. my first and last cycle wast last year and i was soo happy with the results but i messed up and didnt take any PCT for some reason... so i lost most of my gains and now im looking to get them back.

-20 years old
    -5'11
    -11%BF

so im pretty lean, i eat right i have a meal plan and everything right now ive been workin out on and off for about 4 years. my last cycle was test cyp and tren for 10 weeks, but like i said no PCT.
    this cycle is gonna be 10 weeks of test e 250 and EQ 300. I will do 500mg a week of test...(monday 1ml, and thursday 1ml) and 1ml of EQ monday thursday as well and i have clomid and arimidex for PCT i will do the arimadex on about week ED, to fight the bloat haha and then clomid 14 days after the last stick.
    my end goal is to be 185 with body fat about 10% body fat wont be hard at all i have to drop 1%. Do you think the EQ is a good idea, maybe i should go with tren again? ive never really heard anything about EQ even on here not too many people seem to use it, is there a reason why?
    if you could give me some input that would be great, thanks alot bro

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Dear tai...
    im a 14yr old high school football player and im thinkn about a dbol /winny/halo/M1T/drol/SD cycle for 35wks. Will I need a PCT??? will I get big muscles???

Quote Originally Posted by Greenzx10 View Post
    Hi Taiboxa

35yrs old today... 5ft 9" 195lbs 20% BF.... down from 27% BF
    I have been trainning for 2yrs and since sept 2007 i have at the gym monday to Friday with saturday and sunday off.

My diet is good and so is my workout routine. I run for 15mins to warmup and then do my cardio for 30-45mins after my workout.this is done 3-4 times a week....

I feel like i can not tone up and drop down to 15% BF. I have been directed by a few people in regards to cycle advise but after getting much conflicting advise i have been more confused then ever.

I feel like i am hitting a wall and it is frustrating me that no matter how i diet and how i workout i can not look any more defined.

I have looked into a Anavar only cycle, and i am now thinking maybe Clen is the way to go.

I really need some good solid advise here. My only draw back is that i am terrified of needles so i was kind of looking to an oral only cycle and i know that all the pro's here really dont like the oral only cycle. I have made this investment of working so hard that if needed i will suckit up and take it.

I do have kind of a cholestorol issuse, and i am on medication for it ( fenofibrate ) but my last time at the DR's we did a blood test and all looked good. goes to show everyone that diet and exersise is key to health.

any advise would be great...
    bub your in the wrong area..
    aas is not they key by any means for what you are trying to achieve..
    in my sig you see "Before you ever use AAS.. first go HERE and get your diet straight!!" click on the HERE it will take you to PerfectBeast's thread and i assure you he kan greatly help you.
    Diet is over 80% of what happens to ones physique.. not aas.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    increasing test dosgaes doesnt really do a lot for ME in general but tren is a whole different world.. i would say 100mgED is like most bang for your buck (general consensus.. i like around 1-1.2g/wk but thats me and im not You)

i'd keep prop at 50mg ED ~
    Just curious?

Why prop at only 50md ED?

Is there a reason for this??

Quote Originally Posted by ojuice View Post
    yoo taiboxa

Im gonna be starting a 10 week cycle in the next couple weeks here maybe i could get some critisism from you. I know there might be problems with it and im hoping you could let me know. my first and last cycle wast last year and i was soo happy with the results but i messed up and didnt take any PCT for some reason... so i lost most of my gains and now im looking to get them back.

-20 years old
    -5'11
    -11%BF

so im pretty lean, i eat right i have a meal plan and everything right now ive been workin out on and off for about 4 years. my last cycle was test cyp and tren for 10 weeks, but like i said no PCT.
    this cycle is gonna be 10 weeks of test e 250 and EQ 300. I will do 500mg a week of test...(monday 1ml, and thursday 1ml) and 1ml of EQ monday thursday as well and i have clomid and arimidex for PCT i will do the arimadex on about week ED, to fight the bloat haha and then clomid 14 days after the last stick.
    my end goal is to be 185 with body fat about 10% body fat wont be hard at all i have to drop 1%. Do you think the EQ is a good idea, maybe i should go with tren again? ive never really heard anything about EQ even on here not too many people seem to use it, is there a reason why?
    if you could give me some input that would be great, thanks alot bro
    definetly go research PCT much much more thuroughly. look into anthony robets pct protocol

Clayguy is offline Junior Member
    I'm 24, 6'3, 242lbs at the moment. Getting ready to cut I'm thinking about the cycle at the bottom of this post but here's my diet for reference and cardio will be done two times a day----once in the AM empty stomach and once at night<---45 low intensity minutes for both sessions

I have one cycle under my belt which is 500g Test E/400g EQ for 12 weeks.

7:00- 20g carbs, 49g pro from chicken breast

9:00—49g pro from chicken breast, 20g of fat from flax oil

12:00—49g pro from chicken breast

3:00—49 pro chicken breast, 15g fat from flax oil

5:00—22g of whey mixed with 19g of carbs from plain oatmeal (pre workout shake)

7:00—Train

9:00-- PWO (post work out) shake is 66g of whey with 50g of malto and 50g of dextrose

10:00—40g casein protein and go to sleep

Macros are 324g pro/141g carbs/40g fat for a total of 2208 cals.

This cutter cycle:
    6 Weeks:
    Test Prop 250mg/wk
    Tren Ace 300mg/wk
    Winstrol 350mg/wk
    DBol 25mg ED week 1-4<-----take the dbol out and add deca accordingly?????????
    Clen
    Last edited by Clayguy; 03-18-2008 at 05:44 PM.

k i'll do that thanks guy

Just curious?

Why prop at only 50md ED?

Is there a reason for this??
    test is weak and aromatizes heavily.. no need imo to go higher

Quote Originally Posted by Clayguy View Post
    I'm 24, 6'3, 242lbs at the moment. Getting ready to cut I'm thinking about the cycle at the bottom of this post but here's my diet for reference and cardio will be done two times a day----once in the AM empty stomach and once at night<---45 low intensity minutes for both sessions

I have one cycle under my belt which is 500g Test E/400g EQ for 12 weeks.

7:00- 20g carbs, 49g pro from chicken breast

9:00—49g pro from chicken breast, 20g of fat from flax oil

12:00—49g pro from chicken breast

3:00—49 pro chicken breast, 15g fat from flax oil

5:00—22g of whey mixed with 19g of carbs from plain oatmeal (pre workout shake)

7:00—Train

9:00-- PWO (post work out) shake is 66g of whey with 50g of malto and 50g of dextrose

10:00—40g casein protein and go to sleep

Macros are 324g pro/141g carbs/40g fat for a total of 2208 cals.

This cutter cycle:
    6 Weeks:
    Test Prop 250mg/wk
    Tren Ace 300mg/wk
    Winstrol 350mg/wk
    DBol 25mg ED week 1-4<-----take the dbol out and add deca accordingly?????????
    Clen
    diet needs work.. im personally not fond of the macros by any means.. carbs are too high for a carb depletion diet, and too low for a proper low calorie diet..
    there is NO need for DBOL or Deca in that cycle.

i really doubt you will have any issues if you keep ur test at a manigable dose. 2.5-5mg of bromo would be most ideal
    I plan on keeping test dose at 500mg but I cant get my hands on bromo? so what would be my second best choice? Letro? what dosage?

I plan on keeping test dose at 500mg but I cant get my hands on bromo? so what would be my second best choice? Letro? what dosage?
    i'd opt for letro .. depending on severity of gyno i'd start 2.5mg and taper

JAY_WD is offline Member
    test is weak and aromatizes heavily.. no need imo to go higher
    Ok so here is what i have planned so far:

1-10 Tren Ace @ 100mg ED
    1-12 Test Prop @ 50mg ED

Now i not sure what to run alongside this and i want your opinion Tai, Masteron or Winny and at what dosages for maximum results?

Which will cut me up more from your experience provided diet is in check.

Also, should i take Letro during cycle or just keep on hand in case of gyno signs?

so i upped my PCT to Nolva, clomid, armimadex and hcg .
    i'll take 20mg nolva on the day of my last stick for a 4 weeks, the clomid 14 days after at 100mg a day for 2 weeks and then 50mg a day for 1 week, the arimadex throughout the cycle for the bloat and so my nips dont hurt, and the hcg i bought 5000iu and that should be good for 10 days so do that everyday for 10 days and im good yeah?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Hi again Tai Lord.
    I'm currently on a bulk cycle of TestE/Deca /Drol and I have 4 weeks last.
    I'm looking forward to start my cutter once I'll be fully recovered, but I'm actually 17%bf and wanted to cut a bit before start the cutter, to maximize its results. SO...
    Can I add some T3 for the last 4 weeks or am I going to hinder my mass and bulk gains?
    How will be the right dosage to not risk to cataboize muscles? I'm being at 500mg ot test weekly btw. I'm also planning to take Clen starting the day after last inj. of test and include it for PCt too.

Thanks
    CL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information