Thread: Closed

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    moody, sweaty and tired all the time...25 days till the show and 15 days of tren left...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    deca and test did that to me too. i remember being totally happy, then i spilled something and i wanted to kill everyone around me. then i saw a pretty female and i was happy again... mostly cause i was hitting on her and she was liking it

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    cause my moods change like my the news....every second....its screwy..one minute i'll be happy then i will be pissed at the world then i will go in like a trance...hardest thing in the world on a persons mind....i am fairly mentally touhg but i had no idea it was this bad...this is the second time so it is a bit easier but not much...i had a strawberrie today...

I lived with a gyy that was competitive.. jsut a roommate,,... I couldn't believe the transformation just before the day ... and all he was eating waas rhubarb and chicken... he looked really f---ing good. But man.. guys compain about owmen's modds.. haha... he was 10,000 times worse! Can't blame him though.. oh, he won of course.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    deca and test did that to me too. i remember being totally happy, then i spilled something and i wanted to kill everyone around me. then i saw a pretty female and i was happy again... mostly cause i was hitting on her and she was liking it

I'm pretty moody from this damn diet.. but getting hit on would probably lift my spirits a lot! Haha.. .. good tactics Tren .

all f my friend have zero interest in the gym but they all know what i do and how it is my life and never once have they said hurry or well meet ya somewhere or c'mon have a beer one wont hurt ya....they just wait, or they'll say can you have a beer and i'll say no...end of discussion

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    cause my moods change like my the news....every second....its screwy..one minute i'll be happy then i will be pissed at the world then i will go in like a trance...hardest thing in the world on a persons mind....i am fairly mentally touhg but i had no idea it was this bad...this is the second time so it is a bit easier but not much...i had a strawberrie today...
    sounds like you're on the rag.....

Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    I'm pretty moody from this damn diet.. but getting hit on would probably lift my spirits a lot! Haha.. .. good tactics Tren.

oh yea, that kind of thing can really lighten the mood huh?

i eat 6 meals every day and they are all the same chicken and brocolli...no condiments...no nothing....well i get eggs for breakfast and last meal...but only for ten days then no more....turkey and yams only

but then again, i probably would have lost it if she hadn't been so receptive to me

i wish i was on the rag at least i could eat

all f my friend have zero interest in the gym but they all know what i do and how it is my life and never once have they said hurry or well meet ya somewhere or c'mon have a beer one wont hurt ya....they just wait, or they'll say can you have a beer and i'll say no...end of discussion

At least they listen.. I get razzed pretty good. My family is bad too, I think becuase they've known me my whole life they don't understand that my dedication is for real and I'm not screwing around with this... but I try to be patient, they and my friends know when to quit it.. but it still takes a toll on my will power .. just one drink.. just one cooke... jsut one latte.. grrrr

i wish i was on the rag at least i could eat

Hey hey hey.. complete misconception. There is a slight increase in desire to eat.. but totally controllable. Those women who fall for this mind trick obviosuly don't know their bodies very well, or have no will power.

man, i wish my friends respected me like that. i always get sh_t for lifting when my boys want to hit up the bars

refresh

man, i wish my friends respected me like that. i always get sh_t for lifting when my boys want to hit up the bars

I agree... and that sucks. I have a gf that does cardio 3 X per week and she's always trying to give me advice on training and diet etc. I can't stand it but at least shes in to it a bit.. all my other friends are loose and unhealthy... drinking, smoking, takeout at 3:00 a.m. ... Peuk!

It wasn't until I joined this site that I had anyone to talk to on Saturday nights... I refuse to go to the bars.. waste of time..

I agree... and that sucks. I have a gf that does cardio 3 X per week and she's always trying to give me advice on training and diet etc. I can't stand it but at least shes in to it a bit.. all my other friends are loose and unhealthy... drinking, smoking, takeout at 3:00 a.m. ... Peuk!

It wasn't until I joined this site that I had anyone to talk to on Saturday nights... I refuse to go to the bars.. waste of time..

really? you dont go to bars at all?

i am lucky to have great friend and a girl that knows i am serious about this and wanna go pro...all my friends have no idea about any of the actuall BB type stuff they know i wanna go pro and thats all they care about...and they will do anything to get me there

btw, drinking beer till 3 am, then getting some fast food is fun. i did that last night

really? you dont go to bars at all?
    Not at all... I can't stand them. If I stay up that late I get hungry, which makes me cranky.. then the corwds, and other peoples sweat... drunk idiots.. my friends being drunk idiots... no thanks. I'd rather get to bed early, get up early and run or rollerblade.. I know I'm a loser.. jsut got sick of the party scene

i meant if i was on the rag at least i could eat...i cant eat now....but i am glad i dont go through that every month...no thanks

i hat ebars fo rthose exact reasons....and i worked in one 7 days a week for a year...i hate them alllnow...pubs are cooler at least you can talk to someone..

Webb.. you are very fortunate to be supported so well.... sounds to me like you're a pretty set up guy. .. and very content.. I'm gonna give some of that credit to your girl of course.. having a supportive partner is key

well, i think il go eat something. all ive eaten today so far is 2 scoops of whey protein mixed with water

i hat ebars fo rthose exact reasons....and i worked in one 7 days a week for a year...i hate them alllnow...pubs are cooler at least you can talk to someone..

Agreed.. pubs and patios are ok with me, I can have water at least and chat with people.. until they get drunk then I get annoyed and have to leave.. haha

Later Tren

Not at all... I can't stand them. If I stay up that late I get hungry, which makes me cranky.. then the corwds, and other peoples sweat... drunk idiots.. my friends being drunk idiots... no thanks. I'd rather get to bed early, get up early and run or rollerblade.. I know I'm a loser.. jsut got sick of the party scene

thats too bad. i love getting drunk and having drunken convos with other drunk people

I'm not allowed to drink for health reasons anyway.. so dieting and the gym is a good cover

Later Tren

well, i think il stay around for a few more minutes... might as well space out my meals being as im trying to cut right now

well, i think il stay around for a few more minutes... might as well space out my meals being as im trying to cut right now
    haha... I'm countin down right now... I can eat again at 6:45... wow , that seems like forever away!!!

Streaker is offline Member
    Whats up

sorry felaas trying to get all sorts of stuff done all at once and i forgot about me whores

That's it Webb, you're fired! LOL

You guys have a good long weekend?

streaker....how about the OILERS baby.....

Yeah i have greta friends and a great girl...but we are both dieting so is it really hard on us both...

I'm guessing you got really drunk Tren .

Damn Americans and you're friggin long weekend! LOL, just kidding of course. I didn't have a long one, but I calle din sick today... does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    Whats up

hey man

My girl and I had a really bad diet weekend.

was only a long weekend in the sataes dude...ours was the weekend before...but i slept and ate a lot....please dont fire me i am sorry...can i make it up to ya...

Thread Information