Thread: Closed

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    physics is fun man. you're gonna enjoy it
    probably.....i don't think i'm gonna like statics though at all

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    probably.....i don't think i'm gonna like statics though at all

statics can get pretty ugly. but on the other hand, its very similar to physics... well classical newtonian physics that is

no, that's what we've got at home.....dsl here....just got it

thats cool bro

dsl is great for downloading music or other big files

statics can get pretty ugly. but on the other hand, its very similar to physics... well classical newtonian physics that is
    yeah i guess......i think my teacher sucks though

yeah i guess......i think my teacher sucks though

really? that sucks man. teachers have the ability to make or break your grade and more importantly, your understanding of the material

see, i feel that i absolutely need to know my engineering sh_t

cause if i screw up, the building collapses and people die

thats alot of responsibility

really? that sucks man. teachers have the ability to make or break your grade and more importantly, your understanding of the material
    yep....hopefully i can hang on

yep....hopefully i can hang on

hows the calc 3 going man?

i liked that class

see, i feel that i absolutely need to know my engineering sh_t

cause if i screw up, the building collapses and people die

thats alot of responsibility
    very true

hows the calc 3 going man?

i liked that class
    i like that class, my teacher is really good too

i like that class, my teacher is really good too

thats good, cause some of that material is TOUGH

some of it is pretty straight forward though

uugghhh, i think i should get to work on my strength of materials homework

sh_t aint gonna do itself ya know?

aight, im out.

it was good whoring it up with you ruhl. il probably be back on in an hour or so

uugghhh, i think i should get to work on my strength of materials homework

sh_t aint gonna do itself ya know?
    yep, i know the feeling

aight, im out.

it was good whoring it up with you ruhl. il probably be back on in an hour or so
    later man, i gotta get to bed here....physics lab and of course some training tomorrow

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    well i read 958 and 959.
    Now i dont believe he should have snapped at you, but i do agree with his arguement.
    The reason is because i excatly know what his talking about since i do visit the forums his talking about.
    The news and political forums.
    They do get away with alot, but people dont seem to worry about it.

But i do think he should not have snapped at you cause you can have your say and he can have his..

but i do think you should see where his comming from and vise versa.
    You will then might agree with him if still not , then each to their own.
    we are all here for entertainment and just some fun.
    Yes and Thank you. Point proved. Maybe I over reacted a bit but still the fact that you agree with me and your always on those forums...shows that I'm not here to talk smack or feed anyone any bs (i.e tren )

yea thats true. i just dont like how that guy konsl was posting all that nazi rhetoric.

i think its funny how juice talks about how he backed up his arguments with facts... i didnt see any facts, just insults.

actually im the one that had facts backing my argument. when juice claimed konsl wasn't his friend, i called him on it. juice said these exact words to konsl "wanna be my friend"

when i told juice that, he started talkin sh_t and i didn't feel like dealing with it.

sh_t man, me and khrisi were having a great conversation... then juice had to come in here and fu_k it all up

You didn't see any facts? hmm maybe you should go back a couple pages and re read my statements then read yours and you will see I offered you proof and in a a,b,c,d,e,f fasion not once but twice named points and also in my posts. You just didn't care to see that!

Um................YES I have already explained this to you. Once again go back and re read what I said in regardes to this statment. As I remember I said I did it as a joke to piss you off (but you took it serious and called me a fool)You got rude with me and thats why I got rude with you to give you a taste of your own medicine! then I told you that lets listen to konsl. why you ask? because we should hear him out and hear his reasons before jumping the gun and coming to a conclusion. I dont judge people based on what they say! I judge them based on what they say and WHY THEY FEEL THAT WAY! but YOU didn't care to hear him out or his reasons behing his arguements. You just bashed him simple and done! thats kiddy decision making.

No I didn't start talking shyt! I began to get rude with you! why you ask? cuz you did it with me plain and simple then I started to throw some facts in your face by making the points I did and what did you do? well lets say reality hurt you so it caused you to run away because you couldn't keep up with a simple discussion topic! not my fault.

Dont get rude with me and I wouldn't get rude with you we always got along before but you ruined that. You also shouldn't discuss any topics with people that your going to run away from as soon as it's their time to speak! if the reality hurts then suck it up and ignore it.

If you were having a great convo with her, you wouldn't have told me that "my friend got banned" so you acted like a smart ass and I did the same in return. You got a lil taste of your own medicine and a reality check! what did you want a fukin hug or a happy meal?
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 08-28-2006 at 10:51 PM.

i didn't join AR to argue with other people

buy you know what? juice has a bad attitude. i dont think he means to come off like that, but he would say straight up rude sh_t to me when he and i were cool with eachother. eventually i got fed up with it all

i get the feeling= ASSUMING AGAIIIIIIIN that other people feel the same way about him.

he said himself multiple times that the lounge isnt fun for him anymore. its probably= ASSUMING AGAIN cause he accidentally pissed off alot of people with his rude comments

hell, i bet= ASSUMPTION that why he was defending konsl... cause he lost friends, and now hes trying to make new ones
    Who are you to tell me how I am? are you my gurl? my mother ? no and a big no thank god dude you dont know me ans your speakin as if we were best friends for 10 yrs. I talked to you on here sometimes and thats it! no offense but to me you = a internet guy and thats it.

I never said any rude shyt to you when we were cool. no offense but your very very sensative! how's it my fault if you get mad at every lil thing I say. I'm a stright up person yes cuz I dont like to bs people or lie but your putting words in my mouth. show me your facts,evidence, proof then I will agree maybe. (facts from when we were cool that is)

You get the WRONG feeling. Your assuming again and again and agaiiiin. Your like the energizer battery you keep on assuming and assuming and assuming.......(you have alot of energey to assume)

I get along with so many bros here. I have so many bros on msn,aim etc here. So once again your false assumptions are nor getting you anywhere! You are AGAIN speaking not only for me but for other members as well.

whats that? I dont get along with other members? PROBABLY? PROBABLY= NOT SURE= NOT KNOWING = FALSE ASSUMPTION = NO REAL FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR CASE. Geeeez you'd make a very bad lawyer dude

I can see you in front of the judge now...."your honour My client probably killed that men but will find out soon wont we?"

I get along with so many members its not even funny. We joke around, laugh, and have a good time here. I dont get along with every member and no one does. I'm me. like it or not I am who I am. I don't change myself for people to like me. I'm not fake! (like some people we know, cough cough)

P.S Yes I said the whore thread NOT AR. = not fun anymore TO ME because THE OLD CREW DOESN'T WHORE AT THE SAME TIME. FUKK man do I have to fukin explain and go over ever sentence of bullshyt facts you say about me? I'm begining to feel like your school teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    its cool man.
    just take it easy.
    i know juice pretty well on here and he does joke around alot and gets misunderstood.

i do have a feeling he was been sarcastic.
    so just beware of that.

I do believe believe he was frustrated aswell and getting annoyed with the way things happen here sometimes.
    the news forum im talking about.
    alot of bs in my opinion.

so just take easy man and have fun.
    Thank You. Someone that knows me + understands me hmmm....mahhhh maannng

Lol sarcastic glad you got it.

Exactly! you spend time on those political forums just like me so we know where were comming from as tren said he doesn't spend any time there so it go's to show that he's uneducated of the info that were aware of thats taking place in our own threads. which = I speak my mind based on what I know, seen, heard and he speaks his mind based on .....? well based on nothing cuz he doesn't like to share his oppinion. He like sto be rude then run away and ignore me

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Today at work ,this kid was walking/hopping which made all the dirt in his shoes get on the floor, so I told him to walk like a normal person, then he stopped then did it again .....so i got up with the billy club, locked the door, hit him on the fvcking head about 30 times, till he was bleeding like crazy and his brains were coming out, then hes looking at me so I take out my knife and stab him in the neck and said "told ya not to walk like that...." then he dies, then I regret what i did because now I have to clean his stupid blood and carry his lame body but hey good exercise right??

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

Don't regret killing him....use the blood as wax.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    LOL i read those pages. Juice has a big mouth, I've noticed it in other threads as well.

I'm a big mouth? okay so i speak my mind and maybe to you that = being a big mouth! I defend myself and to you that = big mouth? i get rude with ppl when they get rude with me so thats fair but to you that still = a big mouth? your a joke dude! check your self before you speak.

Iron= a unique weird guy
    carlos to me = cocky
    mzfit= a cutie

everyone here as some sort of personality that go's with them which makes it unique. I'm not a big mouth. To me I = stright up but IN A JOKING WAY. like colar said some ppl get offended by that but I'm sorry thats just me! I cant change who I am to please others. if you so hate me then also put me on ignore and get on with your life. Dont make me your priority son

yea he does.

i think its funny how he claims he and i are the same size

last time i checked, 190 and 230 were not the same
    ummm but you have a high bf% and I dont. my stats are old in my profile. I= Lean muscle. You = muscle + fat laying around. you need to cut and when i told you that in a nice way it offended you so once again shows how sensative you are!

and umm....btw I = natty = no aas ever touched. you = 6 cycles lol. no offense but if i did 6 cycles then i would be 4 times your size. Once again know the facts before you speak.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Today at work ,this kid was walking/hopping which made all the dirt in his shoes get on the floor, so I told him to walk like a normal person, then he stopped then did it again .....so i got up with the billy club, locked the door, hit him on the fvcking head about 30 times, till he was bleeding like crazy and his brains were coming out, then hes looking at me so I take out my knife and stab him in the neck and said "told ya not to walk like that...." then he dies, then I regret what i did because now I have to clean his stupid blood and carry his lame body but hey good exercise right??

Can I have fries with that shake?

RA
    As far as the rest take to pms this is the whore thread.

mooo+1

i havnt read the news forums, but imo regardless of what people post there, it does not make it ok to glorify the halocost
    Yes I know you havn't read the news forum so then this means you dont know whats taking place on the arguements that we were discussing . They all relate to one another. You cant try to dispute something if you have no clue about it.

call me old fasioned or whatever, but i believe that you should be nice to your friends, not insult them

thats a good way to lose friends

yes I am and always will be. You were rude to me and you ignored my thoughts and didn't bother hearing me a out like a good friend would. you = a bad friend. Take your own advice!

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    As far as the rest take to pms this is the whore thread.

mooo+1

I'm done with him b lol I had to post like 5 pages of info to educate this fooo

so whats everyone saying tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by audis4

Don't regret killing him....use the blood as wax.
    uh huh, the floor would like nice red I guess......

Can I have fries with that shake?
    And no burger???

Man I was cutting boxes and this stupid shit walks in and I had the knife in my hand, and I so wanted to stab him in the neck, my grip was hard on it, I was seconds away from doing it, then I said.....5 mins of pleasure VS years in prison and probably not serving in the military...so I said fvck it I wont do it, mmmm I can only dream about it.....

RA
    You trying to get banned juice? You want to hack the shyt out of who ever, I dont care..send them a pm.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I'm done with him b lol I had to post like 5 pages of info to educate this fooo

so whats everyone saying tonight?

Your soft slapping still Take a deep breath..not everyone agrees. Your all good bros.

You trying to get banned juice? You want to hack the shyt out of who ever, I dont care..send them a pm.
    ohh no are you going to ban me? for what? for speaking my mind and the truth? plzzz

I said what I said and I SAID I WAS DONE. so chillaxe daddiooo

RA
    uh huh, the floor would like nice red I guess......

And no burger???

Man I was cutting boxes and this stupid shit walks in and I had the knife in my hand, and I so wanted to stab him in the neck, my grip was hard on it, I was seconds away from doing it, then I said.....5 mins of pleasure VS years in prison and probably not serving in the military...so I said fvck it I wont do it, mmmm I can only dream about it.....

Iron dammit, go back on the meds.

whats the deal-y-o?

Your soft slapping still Take a deep breath..not everyone agrees. Your all good bros.

mehhh now u agree? lol

Hey iron, I hope you mounted those stupid fvcks on the wall. I have an entire gallery of dumb fvcks.

Iron dammit, go back on the meds.
    You know how much Amphetamines, xanax and other psych meds cost per month?? NO thanx....plus I hate being "drugged" like that...I like the way I am.....Ill stay off em thank you

hmmmmm hardcore trance calmes me down yep yep

anyone want a siiiick site for crazy euro, trance, techno, hardcore u guys will love it. they have music videos from huge concerts + clubs in europe and in some of them u actually see ppl fukin

RA
    You know how much Amphetamines, xanax and other psych meds cost per month?? NO thanx....plus I hate being "drugged" like that...I like the way I am.....Ill stay off em thank you

Okay..then just do me a favor..remember there are an unlimited amount of assholes in the world and there is no way you can kill them all..so dont start with the one in front of you.

Hey iron, I hope you mounted those stupid fvcks on the wall. I have an entire gallery of dumb fvcks.
    I wish man, I seriously wish I could do it, if someone just gathered 100 people I hate, locked me in a room with them, with a knife in my hand and said "5 minute free KILLING SPREE!!!!!" I would go for it........with people running and screaming everywhere watching the others blood oozing out then they die....

Satan...Santa I mean, I want one wish for christmas, LEGALIZE MURDER!!!!!

hopefully Ill get out of this civilian world soon, and go to war where I belong and unleash this killing machine on our enemies

hmmmmm hardcore trance calmes me down yep yep

anyone want a siiiick site for crazy euro, trance, techno, hardcore u guys will love it. they have music videos from huge concerts + clubs in europe and in some of them u actually see ppl fukin
    YES! post bro.

YES! post bro.

www.omgtv.net cick on the winamp sings for the different videos

I wish man, I seriously wish I could do it, if someone just gathered 100 people I hate, locked me in a room with them, with a knife in my hand and said "5 minute free KILLING SPREE!!!!!" I would go for it........with people running and screaming everywhere watching the others blood oozing out then they die....

Satan...Santa I mean, I want one wish for christmas, LEGALIZE MURDER!!!!!

hopefully Ill get out of this civilian world soon, and go to war where I belong and unleash this killing machine on our enemies
    lol!! I feel like that with the way some people around where I live drive....pisses me off to no end!!!
    You will make one hell of a soldier or whatever your doing!

www.omgtv.net cick on the winamp sings for the different videos
    sick, thanks man!

Thread Information