Thread: Closed

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    sick, thanks man!
    hmmm I think I'm gonna play some fifa then go to sleep soon tomarrow is my 1st day on the job but i decided not to go lol

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Okay..then just do me a favor..remember there are an unlimited amount of assholes in the world and there is no way you can kill them all..so dont start with the one in front of you.

Until you get in the seals..then kill every mfkr they tell you to.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    You trying to get banned juice? You want to hack the shyt out of who ever, I dont care..send them a pm.

haha, hey bro if you want you can read the whole convo starting on page 960

hes talkin sh_t to me cause i dont think that its ok to glorify the holocost

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I wish man, I seriously wish I could do it, if someone just gathered 100 people I hate, locked me in a room with them, with a knife in my hand and said "5 minute free KILLING SPREE!!!!!" I would go for it........with people running and screaming everywhere watching the others blood oozing out then they die....

Satan...Santa I mean, I want one wish for christmas, LEGALIZE MURDER!!!!!

hopefully Ill get out of this civilian world soon, and go to war where I belong and unleash this killing machine on our enemies

oh yea bro, i feel exactly the same way

i swear, every time i pick up my glock i imagine putting it to the head of my sworn enemy

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    lol!! I feel like that with the way some people around where I live drive....pisses me off to no end!!!
    You will make one hell of a soldier or whatever your doing!
    I hope, and I wish I could enlist right now.....but I got alot of shit on my hand I have to finish and I want to be prepared for all that.

Thanx

Until you get in the seals..then kill every mfkr they tell you to.

Man I was worried about being disqualified for pshychological reasons(seriously) and then I talked to this guy who quit BUD/S because he had a problem with killing and assured me about what I said, that they basically want a criminal mind that be controlled and not lash out all the time and trustworthy...which fits me perfectly......he said alot get disqualified, Dropout or just dont shoot when they have to, and theyre looking for the exact opposite so Im confident now...

damn this homework...

i swear, its getting confusing. im trying to figure out stress and strain, but the equations i have are for elastic deformation... not plastic

i think i need to ask my teacher to explain some sh_t to me

oh well... at least i got my diet pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha, hey bro if you want you can read the whole convo starting on page 960

hes talkin sh_t to me cause i dont think that its ok to glorify the holocost
    My arguement had nothing to do with the halocost u bag of shyt! urrr soo dumb bro fuk how can i make u understand? or u tryin not to understand on purpose? imy arguement was that u should have let the guy speak his mind and then make up ur mind not just flip on him and me too. then u were rude to me for no reason .

dude im not explaining my self to lil boy....im done with u dog DONEE!! SO BEAT IT. anyone can re read it noooo problem but read the entire thread about it. ur tryin to talk crap about me supportin the hitler regeim which is not true. i dont support it. i said listen to what knosl says then make up ur mind dont be so quick to judge but ur dumb u dun get it so bye to u ur onnnn bloooock

hey iron, you ever think about how fun it would be to pack a 12 gauge shotgun shell with drano crystals, then blast some fool with it?

haha the motherfu_ker would go through indescribable pain as the drano literally rips them apart on a molecular level

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    When did you start tren ...and what year are you?

how many times do i have to tell you this juice???

i have you on ignore. i dont care what you have to say

btw roid u told me to stop and i did but hes obviosuly not carin to stop nor to obey the rules so w.e man if i snap at him then not my problem. hes not listening so why should i.

hey iron, you ever think about how fun it would be to pack a 12 gauge shotgun shell with drano crystals, then blast some fool with it?

haha the motherfu_ker would go through indescribable pain as the drano literally rips them apart on a molecular level
    I love shotguns yes, Mossberg 590...and any kind of gun but I prefer non balistic weapons, esp knives and claws........fast, agile, silent and very deadly.......right in the lower back....with a thrust upwards.....slitting the throat....=too much noise........

When did you start tren...and what year are you?

technically, i started college 5 years ago. haha, but i still got another 4 to go.

RA
    I dont know whats going on juice but from here on out I would watch your step and stfu. I read a bunch of posts bro..its not looking good on you staying here much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    My arguement had nothing to do with the halocost u bag of shyt! urrr soo dumb bro fuk how can i make u understand? or u tryin not to understand on purpose? imy arguement was that u should have let the guy speak his mind and then make up ur mind not just flip on him and me too. then u were rude to me for no reason .

dude im not explaining my self to lil boy....im done with u dog DONEE!! SO BEAT IT. anyone can re read it noooo problem but read the entire thread about it. ur tryin to talk crap about me supportin the hitler regeim which is not true. i dont support it. i said listen to what knosl says then make up ur mind dont be so quick to judge but ur dumb u dun get it so bye to u ur onnnn bloooock

Hey lets kill the forigner...ie Juiceboxxx.....

HEHE JK bro.......although you gotta admit that sounded funny as fvck

wow bro! ya, I'm going into my junior year, just switched majors.

I love shotguns yes, Mossberg 590...and any kind of gun but I prefer non balistic weapons, esp knives and claws........fast, agile, silent and very deadly.......right in the lower back....with a thrust upwards.....slitting the throat....=too much noise........

haha yea id love to carve some fool up... rip out his throte, cut off his ears, and clip each individual finger and toe off with a pair of bolt cutters

how many times do i have to tell you this juice???

i have you on ignore. i dont care what you have to say
    Then stop repling to me. Stop talkin about me. Leave me out of your life and I'll do the same. You say or done with me but all you do is talk to everyone about me. if I read your posts and they are about me and rude shyt ot lies about me to ppl to make me look bad then I will quote you on them and tell ppl the truth about it. ur just 1 anooying kid man fuk.....

i try to leave u alone but all u do is keep on talkin and talkin and assuming and assuming and assuming......

I dont know whats going on juice but from here on out I would watch your step and stfu. I read a bunch of posts bro..its not looking good on you staying here much longer.

hey bro, this is exactly what happened. some idiot named konsl was posting nazi propaganda, and i got mad. juice comes in and actually starts defending the guy.

later konsl got banned, and i told juice his "friend was gone"

juice got angry and started talking MAD sh_t...

the whole convo is in this thread man

Hey lets kill the forigner...ie Juiceboxxx.....

HEHE JK bro.......although you gotta admit that sounded funny as fvck

hmmmm

i could say something, but i really shouldn't. i dont want to get banned

but im sure you all know what im thinking

you stfu! you telling me stfu is ok? and ur a hall moniter or w.e u call it. so u watch what u say. u dont know whats takin place so its cool but dont be rude with me then expect respect in return.

if i get banned for speakin my mind and the truth then so beat it i dont care. i am who i am and i wont change or pose as someone that im not. i think this is wrong because so many ppl act like gods with their ban ban power

boohoo man ban me if u really want. its just a internet thread not a strip bar.

Man if this was happening in real life, Id take u both to settle this outside with a fight, then STFU and come have a beer with the rest of us....

Then stop repling to me. Stop talkin about me. Leave me out of your life and I'll do the same. You say or done with me but all you do is talk to everyone about me. if I read your posts and they are about me and rude shyt ot lies about me to ppl to make me look bad then I will quote you on them and tell ppl the truth about it. ur just 1 anooying kid man fuk.....

i try to leave u alone but all u do is keep on talkin and talkin and assuming and assuming and assuming......

hey juice, you ever study psychology???

do you know what projection is?

you're a perfect example of this

hmmmm

i could say something, but i really shouldn't. i dont want to get banned

but im sure you all know what im thinking

buddd chill... lets take this to pm's were ruining the thread for everyone else. i dont want to be center of attention here.

listen msg me and will arrange somethin cool ? we can handle this like men! u really hate me and want me right? ok n.p send me a msg . this si my last msg u thats it im done with u. stop talkin about me. deal with it or puss down but make up ur mind. no more arguin yellin etc... and im not gonna over explain myself to u 10000000000 times.

Man if this was happening in real life, Id take u both to settle this outside with a fight, then STFU and come have a beer with the rest of us....
    That would be one FUN fight to watch!

oh believe me, i wish juice was standing in front of me right now

haha id love to drink some beer with you too man

lol i love u still

I wish + pray + dream

RA
    you stfu! you telling me stfu is ok? and ur a hall moniter or w.e u call it. so u watch what u say. u dont know whats takin place so its cool but dont be rude with me then expect respect in return.

if i get banned for speakin my mind and the truth then so beat it i dont care. i am who i am and i wont change or pose as someone that im not. i think this is wrong because so many ppl act like gods with their ban ban power

Fvck yeah bytch, im the hall monitor! Just advice from all the posts that Ive seen. I understand the rules of the board, thats all. I wanted you to chill because its good to have you here.

HAHAHAHAHA, you proved my point even more.

you call me dumb???

i hope they replace your avatar with the assclown award

w.e man i dont hate u buy this is pathetic. i dont want to talk about this anymore. im gettin too tired of typing i guess were just different ppl with different views.

Fvck yeah bytch, im the hall monitor! Just advice from all the posts that Ive seen. I understand the rules of the board, thats all. I wanted you to chill because its good to have you here.
    k thanx man feel the love . im done with the goin nuts on tren . tren is ok just a weird guy lol and my enemy.....

i have to bust a cap in that soldier lol .....imagine we had a street fight and every1 from ar was watchin ? lol that would be sooo sickkk

*IronFreakX gets sick and tired of this BS, gets out his M60...shoots everyone"

HAHAHAHAHA, you proved my point even more.

you call me dumb???

i hope they replace your avatar with the assclown award
    r u still talkin? i said i was done 15 mins ago....

you're the man, and my friend too

we dont need all this bullsh_t from juice. but it seems hes sealed his own fate.

id be willing to bet money that its only a matter of time till he gets banned... and thank god.

juice, you got an attitude problem and im not even talking about right now. i mean in general.

you said multiple times that the lounge isnt fun for you anymore and i know exactly why.

its cause you cant manage to keep friends.

do you remember when we first met? i was telling you all about pct and everything... i helped you... answered your questions. and how do you repay me? by saying rude things to me when we were still cool with eachother... and now this

gimmee a beer iron

iron i wanna fight u for fun ud be a good fight... a dirty street fighter i bet (piece of shyt u r)

*IronFreakX is amazed how dead people can type....calls discovery channel*

Except me right...I'll join you in the mass murder

im getting tired of this too.

can we just ban this punk and get over it?

all i want to do is whore it up

Thread Information