Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Its obvious that he is jealous.

yeah there jealous, fo sho

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I would advise him how serous those allegations are. Then I would tell him next time he makes a comment to you. That you’re going to report him to H.R and sign a formal complaint. Also if it comes to this and you have to report him. Tell H.R that you over heard him taking about smoking weed. There chances are he has some kind of rec drug in his system.

Keep this in the back of your head. You were just hired for this job. They did not drug test you pyre to tacking the position. There for they cannot single you out and test you for juice. They will have to test the whole office and cannot by law single you out.

Get your hands on a cleanser just to have incase.

I'd take this approach.

H.R. will shut him up, It's not worth a lawsuit.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I would talk to manager first, than contact to HR.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I would talk to manager first, than contact to HR.
    That was the route I planned to go. But after reading advice here and knowing they're just jealous and trying to get to me, I will ignore it and see if it continues. If it does, I will go to his office. Tell him I don't juice and I find the accusation offensive. Nicely ask him to stop. If it continues, I'll talk to my manager then HR.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

What is so stupid, I'm not even that big. Compared to them yes, I am. But what the hell would they say if they were working with a pro like Ronnie, Jay or Victor?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    Does it bother you all these people want you to kick their asses and dominate them for fun???
    Doesn't it get annoying?
    I've never heard anything like this in my life!
    lol
    It is f uckin' strange. I am the most unfetished vanilla person you come across. Very old fashion dating type of guy. But this is the internet, and the internet brings out the strange in people. That is the way I look at it. And yes, it is annoying.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What is so stupid, I'm not even that big. Compared to them yes, I am. But what the hell would they say if they were working with a pro like Ronnie, Jay or Victor?
    5'6" 217 9%...pleaseeeee

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    The thought of sex with a woman is not only not arousing but it is also unpleasant.
    Me too . . . If I get too close to 'em, I get a rash . . .
    -Tock

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    tell everyone you had sex with him

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Carlos, between the guys at work being jealous and the men and women who want to pay you for sex or muscle worship, you are going to need to start your own 12 step program lol.

Seriously though, be careful. Jealousy and Envy are dangerous things in people.

Peace

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** them guys, if there from North Cali let me know. I and some people would take care of them for you after work. Hit the bitch up when hes alone.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    Carlos, between the guys at work being jealous and the men and women who want to pay you for sex or muscle worship, you are going to need to start your own 12 step program lol.
    The funny part. I've gotten the pay for sex muscle worship weirdoes for years now. Since I was small. The bigger I get the more appear and the more obnoxious they get. For some reason they assume any guy who competes is for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    **** them guys, if there from North Cali let me know. I and some people would take care of them for you after work. Hit the bitch up when hes alone.
    I am going to go the ignore route and see if the guy starts up again.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    The funny part. I've gotten the pay for sex muscle worship weirdoes for years now. Since I was small. The bigger I get the more appear and the more obnoxious they get. For some reason they assume any guy who competes is for sale.
    well, are you?

damn this thread is still up here, it hink we said it was jealously, thts all

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    well, are you?
    That's a stupid and insulting question. Of course not!

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    damn this thread is still up here, it hink we said it was jealously, thts all
    I didn't realize threads were *done* when you said so.

Rob
    That's a stupid and insulting question. Of course not!
    how does 1 million dollars sound?

how does 1 million dollars sound?
    It sounds like a million dollars. No amount of money is worth my self esteem or self worth. People who whore themselves have low self esteem and think very little of themselves.

Rob
    how does a night with swolecat sound lol

how does a night with swolecat sound lol
    It sounds like a night with swolecat. He ain't my thing. No insult but not my type. I don't see what you're getting at.

a hand shake

id shake your hand, your pretty ****in built

a hand shake
    Umm...

id shake your hand, your pretty ****in built
    OK

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like a night with swolecat. He ain't my thing. No insult but not my type. I don't see what you're getting at.
    How about a night of kicking Rob's ass!
    Lol you guys are funny Makes me want to post a new thread with a joke

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    First, you cant get mad that someone thinks your on AAS. If you do, you will be letting them know that you probably do. I would try to elliminate the anger towards the roids and pretend you miss-heard them the first time. For example if you are talking to your boss, I would say some guy called me a douch bag. I got mad at him and I then found out he called me a "Juice" bag.
    I would insinuate the anger came from him calling you a name that sounded like something else.
    If your boss says something, you can at least talk about why your anger started as no one would like to be called a douch bag or anything that sounds the same as a joke. You can tell your boss you are feeling discriminated against because of your color and I promis you will never hear another word from any of those employees again. You can not threaten an employee by going to HR as no one cares. But if you bring up the problem with your boss, his job is on the line as well if he does not properly handle and squash problmes which arise. I promise something as serious as racial discrimination will get his attention! I would try to care less about the AAS part as that is true. If the boss thinks everyone is ganging up you, and you say it is because you are black, the problem will end there.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I used to get upset when ppl would make comments or stereotype... Then I realized they were actually right (I do use) so how was I to get so upset. Take it as a compliment.
    I feel the way they are criticizing you and how they are pestering you with it is wrong, but really how upset can you get when they are right on target. I'd say just let it go and they will stop bothering you as soon as they don't get a reaction anymore. If you were natural, then I could see you getting more upset about the situation.
    Jealous ppl like these guys are always going to hate on ppl with the decication and will to have a great body, if you get mad everytime someone makes comments like this you'll be walking around pissed all day.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I used to get upset when ppl would make comments or stereotype... Then I realized they were actually right (I do use) so how was I to get so upset. Take it as a compliment.
    I feel the way they are criticizing you and how they are pestering you with it is wrong, but really how upset can you get when they are right on target. I'd say just let it go and they will stop bothering you as soon as they don't get a reaction anymore. If you were natural, then I could see you getting more upset about the situation.
    Jealous ppl like these guys are always going to hate on ppl with the decication and will to have a great body, if you get mad everytime someone makes comments like this you'll be walking around pissed all day.
    I agree with you and at my old job I let it go. I ignored them. But I work in a professional environment and they are making comments in ear shot of other people. The difference between my old job and here, I don't know these guys and I am not friends with them. What I do in my personal life has nothing to do with my work and should not be the subject of conversation.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U ain't my type either bitch!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    U ain't my type either bitch!

~SC~
    Fine by me.

I was wondering how long it would take you to see that.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Just jokes man, just jokes!

You would be my type if you were...

1) female
    2) had a coochie
    3) were latina
    4) looked like J-Lo or Vida Guerra

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hostile work environments are a serious thing.. you have no power in the company as of yet..

I would have already filed a complaint.. he can't call you a name that is derogatory to your race, but it appears that he is doing the same thing isn't he..

if they want you to take a test for steroids , 10% of the company had better be doing the same thing..

otherwise i'd get an attorney quick.. and start with a voice activated recorder that you carry in your pocket..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Hostile work environments are a serious thing.. you have no power in the company as of yet..

I would have already filed a complaint.. he can't call you a name that is derogatory to your race, but it appears that he is doing the same thing isn't he.. or maybe he is insulting your sexual orientation.. HR will put a stop to that right now..

if they want you to take a test for steroids , 10% of the company had better be doing the same thing..

otherwise i'd get an attorney quick.. and start with a voice activated recorder that you carry in your pocket..
    changes
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    id wait on the HR. if nothing happens you dont want to be the rat in the office. im sure there is something physically wrong with this guy. why not respond to his juice bag comments with "fatty" "fatass". you could always rip part of his desk off and hand it to him. that sure as s hit will shut him up!!!

talk to another co-worker....give them the sob story, "i work hard all my life get drug tested 4x a month and this is the stuff i have to deal with" get them on your side......divide and conquer!!!!

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    hey carlos i get the same thing at work (am no where near your size..lol) i just talked to the guys and i told them how i felt about it. As long as they dont do it in front of everyone just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    id wait on the HR. if nothing happens you dont want to be the rat in the office. im sure there is something physically wrong with this guy. why not respond to his juice bag comments with "fatty" "fatass". you could always rip part of his desk off and hand it to him. that sure as s hit will shut him up!!!

talk to another co-worker....give them the sob story, "i work hard all my life get drug tested 4x a month and this is the stuff i have to deal with" get them on your side......divide and conquer!!!!
    I'm not throwing names back. That is unprofessional. I'm not going to give them a legit reason to file a complaint against me.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Last summer a co-worker told everyone I used steroids . He had no idea but just assumed it, no one cared at all. I was working for the government at the time also.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not throwing names back. That is unprofessional. I'm not going to give them a legit reason to file a complaint against me.

from what i gather your a nice guy....maybe too nice. your right tho, dont sink to their level i was just joshin ya! maybe talk to this douche.....

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    from what i gather your a nice guy....maybe too nice. your right tho, dont sink to their level i was just joshin ya! maybe talk to this douche.....
    Agreed. But I def. got a breaking point. When I reach there I lose control and all hell breaks loose. That's why I try never to reach that point.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information