Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I'm done. Someone can clean up and edit the whole thing if they want. I don't care.

Thats better...

mooo+1

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to audit your reactive mind.

That's funny sh!t. I've got to give it you.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    SMYL_GR8 I don't want your PMs so don't bother.

Thanks!!!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    i'm left handed - as a child my father tried to make me right handed... But writing with my right hand is not natural.. Just as being with a woman, is not nautral for a gay man..
    im left handed - my 4 older brothers are right handed. my mom did the same shit kept putting the pen back in my right hand and yelling at me.

But NATURAL oversimplifyies things.

A lot of people believe early infant androgen effects are a cause for left handed people. Encase you didnt realize, males are much more likely to be left handed than females. But it also can be provoked by mothers who have high levels of testosterone in the early stages of development. Theres also a birthstress theory and an ultrasound theory.

But ALL of these theories form around the idea of some stimulus altering our natural tendency to be right handed. And speaking for myself, i throw a football with my right hand, lead with my right hand when playing basketball, and do virtually everything else besides write with my right hand.

A lot of people think i got f**cked up at some point, and i believe i did too. LIke one side of me strongly wants to be right handed, but the other side got scrambled at some point.

And as far as the "auditing theory" im still not clear exactly what it is. SMYL GR8 maybe you can elaborate a bit. And what exactly is your profession where 60% of your patients are homsexual??

I also notice people tendency use words like brainwash, natural vs. unnatural.
    And ill be the first to say these are relative words. EVERYONE is BRAINWASHED, EVERYONE WITH HIGH SELFESTEEM IS NATURAL TO THEMSELVES AND NOT NATURAL TO OTHERS . Low selfesteem is the only thing that will cause someone to doubt themselves and focus on the naturalness of other people to the point where it makes them feel thier not natural because they are using someone else, a completely different person, to define themselves and who they are. This is the main cause of inferiorty complexes, people requiring from themselves that they be more "natural" like someone else, obvious problem here, they're not them.. and natural is completely nonexistent as a holistic principal.

This is why we have prisons, non to condemn or label the unnatural (which a lot of people mistakenly do) but to protect the clashing of 2 bodies of people who believe they are both natural. So many serial killers believe they are natural (some dont, like some highstanding citizens dont too), they had an innate desire to kill. I see it as overexpressing our first main instinct to survive. Maybe a recessive gene from the greek and roman era when people were mutilated for entertainment. Genes mix, and form new genes. But old genes never mutate or transform (unless in presence of intense radiation, which is rare) they are always passed on to a further generation. Genes mix and evolve to persist past adversity and anything that poses a danger to them. This is why certain genetic dispositions are seen as defects. They are but they arent, and im not trying to explain why. But anyone with deeper insight into science will realize why.

And again, someone said sex is not an instinct. This is a noflaming forum and im offended that you would come into this thread with some crap like that. Flaming shouldnt just be centered around obvious name calling, because when people come into threads and start saying grass is orange thats is insulting. Anyone with a partial highschool education is taught sex IS an instinct. If you dont know what an instinct is go look it up BEFORE you post.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    I’m left handed - my 4 older brothers are right handed. my mom did the same shit kept putting the pen back in my right hand and yelling at me.

But NATURAL oversimplifies things.

A lot of people believe early infant androgen effects are a cause for left handed people. Encase you didn’t realize, males are much more likely to be left handed than females. But it also can be provoked by mothers who have high levels of testosterone in the early stages of development. There’s also a birth stress theory and an ultrasound theory.

But ALL of these theories form around the idea of some stimulus altering our natural tendency to be right handed. And speaking for myself, i throw a football with my right hand, lead with my right hand when playing basketball, and do virtually everything else besides write with my right hand.

A lot of people think I got f**cked up at some point, and i believe i did too. Like one side of me strongly wants to be right handed, but the other side got scrambled at some point.
    See when I was a kid, I was too busy being a kid and really never wanted to be right handed. I’m an identical twin – actually mirror image, not sure if anyone knows what that is, but me and my sister did everything opposite, I blame her for my dyslexia  (totally joking)

See we all use the term natural – maybe even in the wrong context, but when it is used we all understand exactly what we are meaning by it.

My first instinct was to use my left hand. It felt more comfortable and just came about without even thinking. As to be quite honest I believe is the same with gay or lesbian women. Their sexual activity feels natural to them. If you have to put much thought in whether or not men or women attract you, regardless of your orientation, then obviously you may be trying to force something upon yourself.

Maybe you use your right hand for all there other act ivies because that is how you were taught and because there was a lack of left handed equipment?

And as far as the "auditing theory" I’m still not clear exactly what it is. SMYL GR8 maybe you can elaborate a bit. And what exactly is your profession where 60% of your patients are homosexual??

And ill be the first to say these are relative words. EVERYONE is BRAINWASHED, EVERYONE WITH HIGH SELFESTEEM IS NATURAL TO THEMSELVES AND NOT NATURAL TO OTHERS. Low self esteem is the only thing that will cause someone to doubt themselves and focus on the naturalness of other people to the point where it makes them feel their not natural because they are using someone else, a completely different person, to define themselves and who they are. This is the main cause of inferiority complexes, people requiring from themselves that they be more "natural" like someone else, obvious problem here, they're not them.. and natural is completely nonexistent as a holistic principal.
    You’re correct we are all brainwashed to a degree. Whether it be by our friends, our parents or the media.

I am unclear how any of this relates to self esteem being the only thing that cause someone to doubt themselves.

We doubt ourselves because as humans we are unable to foresee the future, and the thoughts of those around us. We can not with a 100% accuracy guess what will become of us, and for the most part, many people make do with being content or just happy 50% of the time for the bulk of their lives, either being afraid to make changes or stand up for what they believe in or pursue the dreams that they want to come true for ultimate fulfillment.

This is why we have prisons, non to condemn or label the unnatural (which a lot of people mistakenly do) but to protect the clashing of 2 bodies of people who believe they are both natural. So many serial killers believe they are natural (some don’t, like some high standing citizens don’t too), they had an innate desire to kill. I see it as over expressing our first main instinct to survive. Maybe a recessive gene from the Greek and roman era when people were mutilated for entertainment. Genes mix, and form new genes. But old genes never mutate or transform (unless in presence of intense radiation, which is rare) they are always passed on to a further generation. Genes mix and evolve to persist past adversity and anything that poses a danger to them. This is why certain genetic dispositions are seen as defects. They are but they aren’t, and im not trying to explain why. But anyone with deeper insight into science will realize why.
    Well we actually have prisons to prevent chaos..

See we live a world full of people who come from various cultural and economical backgrounds with quite different ideas, it is hard for everyone to live in a way in which no ones ideas or ideologies match. Because of this justice was required in order to keep some order in a NATURALLY un-ordered society.

And again, someone said sex is not an instinct. This is a noflaming forum and im offended that you would come into this thread with some crap like that. Flaming shouldn’t just be centered around obvious name calling, because when people come into threads and start saying grass is orange that’s is insulting. Anyone with a partial highschool education is taught sex IS an instinct. If you don’t know what an instinct is go look it up BEFORE you post.
    Sex is an instinct, but who we desire, is not.

SMYL_GR8 I don't want your PMs so don't bother.

Thanks!!!
    Of course you don't. Why be open-minded and discuss when you can just shut out whatever you deem as threatening. Like I said, I don't care to change anyone, but don't make a point if you're not open to the counterpoint.

"Scientology is a load of crap" you said?

I am not a Scientologist but to say something this obtuse is like saying "Bodybuilding is a load of crap" when there is mountains of volumes of evidence to the contrary.

Keep making jokes if you like. I'll laugh at them harder than anyone, but the technology I have learned has made me a very wealthy, mentally powerful being that continues to excel in whatever field or activity I choose. So laugh at that. I respect your opinions and would never sh!t on them.

im left handed - my 4 older brothers are right handed. my mom did the same shit kept putting the pen back in my right hand and yelling at me.

But NATURAL oversimplifyies things.

A lot of people believe early infant androgen effects are a cause for left handed people. Encase you didnt realize, males are much more likely to be left handed than females. But it also can be provoked by mothers who have high levels of testosterone in the early stages of development. Theres also a birthstress theory and an ultrasound theory.

A lot of people think i got f**cked up at some point, and i believe i did too. LIke one side of me strongly wants to be right handed, but the other side got scrambled at some point.

And as far as the "auditing theory" im still not clear exactly what it is. SMYL GR8 maybe you can elaborate a bit. I would, but my data is being rebutted with jokes, so I care not toAnd what exactly is your profession where 60% of your patients are homsexual?? I am a cosmetic dentist. I work near a large gay community

And ill be the first to say these are relative words. EVERYONE is BRAINWASHED, EVERYONE WITH HIGH SELFESTEEM IS NATURAL TO THEMSELVES AND NOT NATURAL TO OTHERS . Low selfesteem is the only thing that will cause someone to doubt themselves and focus on the naturalness of other people to the point where it makes them feel thier not natural because they are using someone else, a completely different person, to define themselves and who they are. This is the main cause of inferiorty complexes, people requiring from themselves that they be more "natural" like someone else, obvious problem here, they're not them.. and natural is completely nonexistent as a holistic principal. this is an intersting theory, but kind of vague

This is why we have prisons, non to condemn or label the unnatural (which a lot of people mistakenly do) but to protect the clashing of 2 bodies of people who believe they are both natural. So many serial killers believe they are natural (some dont, like some highstanding citizens dont too), they had an innate desire to killnot innate. they were not born with it. it can be removed in all but 2.5% of them. I see it as overexpressing our first main instinct to survive. Maybe a recessive gene from the greek and roman era when people were mutilated for entertainment. Genes mix, and form new genes. But old genes never mutate or transform (unless in presence of intense radiation, which is rare) they are always passed on to a further generation. Genes mix and evolve to persist past adversity and anything that poses a danger to them. This is why certain genetic dispositions are seen as defects. They are but they arent, and im not trying to explain why. But anyone with deeper insight into science will realize why.

And again, someone said sex is not an instinct. This is a noflaming forum and im offended that you would come into this thread with some crap like that. Flaming shouldnt just be centered around obvious name calling, because when people come into threads and start saying grass is orange thats is insulting. Anyone with a partial highschool education is taught sex IS an instinct. If you dont know what an instinct is go look it up BEFORE you post.
    bold

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I'm not sure if I should even TOUCH this topic, but I have a valid .02, so why not.

Second, homosexuality has been proven to be caused by abhorrations in the reactive mind (getting wierd, I know). However, this has been proven by studies over the years and I have witnessed first hand homosexuals who go through auditing (the process of removing one's reactive bank) and once clear of this bank are STRAIGHT.
    Oh oh . . . weird Scientology BS. Of course y'all know that Scientology is a cult, yes?
    "Operation Clambake" to the rescue! http://www.xenu.net/archive/infopack/

What exactly is Scientology? Click here: http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html

Who was its founder? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard

TIME magazine's take on Scientology: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/time-behar.html

Lordy lordy lordy -- Scientology is a bunch of nonsense, and toxic nonsense at that. IMHO, anything anyone says that has a "Thus spake L. Ron Hubbard" tacked on to the end, is most likely pure unadulterated BS. They've been discredited on so many issues, that anything they have to say about anything, especially this topic, is suspect.

Anyway, here's a few quotes from http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html , FYI:

------------------------------

The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. Its aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.
    It was started in the 1950s by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard in fulfilment to his declared aim to start a religion to make money. It is an offshoot to a method of psychotherapy he concocted from various sources which he named "Dianetics". Dianetics is a form of regression therapy. It was then further expanded to appear more like a religion in order to enjoy tax benefits. He called it "Scientology".

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth.

The Harm it Does to a Person
    The results of applying their crackpot psychotherapy (called "auditing") is to weaken the mind. The mind goes from a rational state to an irrational one as the delusional contents of the subconscious mind are brought to the surface and are assumed to be valid. It also makes a person more susceptible to suggestion since it submerges the critical thinking faculties of the mind into a partial subconscious state. It results in a permanent light hypnotic trance and so from thenceforth that person can be more easily controlled. The person will, to a much greater extent, believe and do whatever they are told. And of course this is used to the full in persuading them to hand over further money and dedicating themselves further to the cult.
    The results of applying their oversimplified and inapplicable rules in life is to lose the ability to think rationally and logically. A person loses the ability to think for themselves and so they lose the ability to challenge incorrect ideas. This makes them easier to control. It also isolates and alienates the person from society so that they withdraw from normal society and into their "Scientology" society. This further increases their susceptibility to the influence of their group. They end up being afraid of society, believing all society to be controlled by a group of drug companies, psychiatrists and financiers all of whom report to more remote masters. In other words they are in a state of mass paranoia. They therefore avoid reading newspapers and the like since they fear it will disturb their safe Scientology world. It is a downward spiral into madness.

The science fiction content of Scientology is revealed to them after they have reached the state they call "Clear", meaning freed from the aberrations of the mind. However, perhaps "brainwashed" would be a more applicable word to describe the mental state of someone who has survived the near entire delusional contents of their subconscious mind brought to the surface and presented to them as "truth". On the "advanced" levels (called OT levels) above the state of "Clear" they encounter the story of Xenu. Xenu was supposed to have gathered up all the overpopulation in this sector of the galaxy, brought them to Earth and then exterminated them using hydrogen bombs. The souls of these murdered people are then supposed to infest the body of everyone. They are called "body thetans". On the advanced levels of Scientology a person "audits out" these body thetans telepathically by getting them to re-experience their being exterminated by hydrogen bombs. So people on these levels assume all their bad thoughts and faulty memories are due to these body thetans infesting every part of their body and influencing them mentally. Many Scientologists go raving mad at this point if they have not done so already.

The "Ethics" Trap
    On the surface the Church of Scientology seems reasonable. The insane content of it is only revealed to a person when the early stuff has done its work and made them more susceptible. After a short while a person "believes" that Scientology is doing them good. They are then persuaded to help their new-found group further by donating money and/or working for the organisation for almost no money. Many people do exactly that.
    "Ethics" is used to good effect to trap a person. A person’s natural tendency to do good is worked upon. Yes - they want to be more ethical, but what is ethical? This is where a clever trick is pulled! "Ethics" is redefined by Scientology in such a way that to be ethical is to be a better Scientologist and obey the "church". Young people, not yet made cynical through the machinations of life and politics, are very keen to contribute to the world and to be ethical. So the "ethics" trick works easily into persuading them to join the "church". Many of them join an elite group called the "Sea Org" where they become brainwashed slaves. There they work a hundred hour week for almost no pay. There they are subject to every cruel whim of their masters. It is a living hell that they endure because of the conditioning they have received and this now perverted sense of ethics that they have accepted. The "Sea Org" is the ultimate in brainwashed slavery. They are expected to work harder and harder to achieve ever higher targets of production. If they fail to meet their targets there are various penalties. One of them is to be put onto a diet of beans and rice and to miss sleep. Another is to be sentenced to a period on the RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force). This is the equivalent to "hard labour". Such is the extent of their brainwashing that they actually write "success stories" when they complete their sentences.

Brainwashing Bites Back
    There is no doubt at all that L. Ron Hubbard incorporated brainwashing techniques into Scientology to put people under his control. He even wrote a "brainwashing manual" which is still in existence today. However there was a cruel twist in his scheme. He fell victim of it himself. In creating his devoted slaves, the Sea Org, he created an audience that believed every word he said. Now L. Ron Hubbard had an over-active imagination plus delusions of grandeur. The negative feedback he would obtain by being part of normal society was replaced by the positive feedback from his devoted followers. Through this his imagination got the better of him and combined with his delusions of grandeur, his thinking became increasingly bizarre which, on acceptance, led on to more bizarre thinking and the idea that he and Scientology had the job of saving the entire universe He wanted to take over the world in order to further Scientology’s aims to save the universe and so branches of Scientology were set up to try to influence governments and gain positions where they could influence to world to a high degree. So what started out as a mass confidence trick backed up with brainwashing became a monstrous and insane organisation with fantastic, fanatical ideals. Because of this change, the Church of Scientology survived the death of their founder. It is like a runaway monster machine that tramples on society and peoples lives that is very difficult to stop.

Of course you don't. Why be open-minded and discuss when you can just shut out whatever you deem as threatening. Like I said, I don't care to change anyone, but don't make a point if you're not open to the counterpoint.

"Scientology is a load of crap" you said?

I am not a Scientologist but to say something this obtuse is like saying "Bodybuilding is a load of crap" when there is mountains of volumes of evidence to the contrary.

Keep making jokes if you like. I'll laugh at them harder than anyone, but the technology I have learned has made me a very wealthy, mentally powerful being that continues to excel in whatever field or activity I choose. So laugh at that. I respect your opinions and would never sh!t on them.
    And I am the same without the need of a cult or having my reactive mind audited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Oh oh . . . weird Scientology BS. Of course y'all know that Scientology is a cult, yes?
    "Operation Clambake" to the rescue! http://www.xenu.net/archive/infopack/

What exactly is Scientology? Click here: http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html

Who was its founder? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard

TIME magazine's take on Scientology: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/time-behar.html

Lordy lordy lordy -- Scientology is a bunch of nonsense, and toxic nonsense at that. IMHO, anything anyone says that has a "Thus spake L. Ron Hubbard" tacked on to the end, is most likely pure unadulterated BS. They've been discredited on so many issues, that anything they have to say about anything, especially this topic, is suspect.

Anyway, here's a few quotes from http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html , FYI:

------------------------------

The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. Its aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.
    It was started in the 1950s by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard in fulfilment to his declared aim to start a religion to make money. It is an offshoot to a method of psychotherapy he concocted from various sources which he named "Dianetics". Dianetics is a form of regression therapy. It was then further expanded to appear more like a religion in order to enjoy tax benefits. He called it "Scientology".

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth.

The results of applying their crackpot psychotherapy (called "auditing") is to weaken the mind. The mind goes from a rational state to an irrational one as the delusional contents of the subconscious mind are brought to the surface and are assumed to be valid. It also makes a person more susceptible to suggestion since it submerges the critical thinking faculties of the mind into a partial subconscious state. It results in a permanent light hypnotic trance and so from thenceforth that person can be more easily controlled. The person will, to a much greater extent, believe and do whatever they are told. And of course this is used to the full in persuading them to hand over further money and dedicating themselves further to the cult.
    The results of applying their oversimplified and inapplicable rules in life is to lose the ability to think rationally and logically. A person loses the ability to think for themselves and so they lose the ability to challenge incorrect ideas. This makes them easier to control. It also isolates and alienates the person from society so that they withdraw from normal society and into their "Scientology" society. This further increases their susceptibility to the influence of their group. They end up being afraid of society, believing all society to be controlled by a group of drug companies, psychiatrists and financiers all of whom report to more remote masters. In other words they are in a state of mass paranoia. They therefore avoid reading newspapers and the like since they fear it will disturb their safe Scientology world. It is a downward spiral into madness.

The science fiction content of Scientology is revealed to them after they have reached the state they call "Clear", meaning freed from the aberrations of the mind. However, perhaps "brainwashed" would be a more applicable word to describe the mental state of someone who has survived the near entire delusional contents of their subconscious mind brought to the surface and presented to them as "truth". On the "advanced" levels (called OT levels) above the state of "Clear" they encounter the story of Xenu. Xenu was supposed to have gathered up all the overpopulation in this sector of the galaxy, brought them to Earth and then exterminated them using hydrogen bombs. The souls of these murdered people are then supposed to infest the body of everyone. They are called "body thetans". On the advanced levels of Scientology a person "audits out" these body thetans telepathically by getting them to re-experience their being exterminated by hydrogen bombs. So people on these levels assume all their bad thoughts and faulty memories are due to these body thetans infesting every part of their body and influencing them mentally. Many Scientologists go raving mad at this point if they have not done so already.

The "Ethics" Trap
    On the surface the Church of Scientology seems reasonable. The insane content of it is only revealed to a person when the early stuff has done its work and made them more susceptible. After a short while a person "believes" that Scientology is doing them good. They are then persuaded to help their new-found group further by donating money and/or working for the organisation for almost no money. Many people do exactly that.
    "Ethics" is used to good effect to trap a person. A person’s natural tendency to do good is worked upon. Yes - they want to be more ethical, but what is ethical? This is where a clever trick is pulled! "Ethics" is redefined by Scientology in such a way that to be ethical is to be a better Scientologist and obey the "church". Young people, not yet made cynical through the machinations of life and politics, are very keen to contribute to the world and to be ethical. So the "ethics" trick works easily into persuading them to join the "church". Many of them join an elite group called the "Sea Org" where they become brainwashed slaves. There they work a hundred hour week for almost no pay. There they are subject to every cruel whim of their masters. It is a living hell that they endure because of the conditioning they have received and this now perverted sense of ethics that they have accepted. The "Sea Org" is the ultimate in brainwashed slavery. They are expected to work harder and harder to achieve ever higher targets of production. If they fail to meet their targets there are various penalties. One of them is to be put onto a diet of beans and rice and to miss sleep. Another is to be sentenced to a period on the RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force). This is the equivalent to "hard labour". Such is the extent of their brainwashing that they actually write "success stories" when they complete their sentences.

Brainwashing Bites Back
    There is no doubt at all that L. Ron Hubbard incorporated brainwashing techniques into Scientology to put people under his control. He even wrote a "brainwashing manual" which is still in existence today. However there was a cruel twist in his scheme. He fell victim of it himself. In creating his devoted slaves, the Sea Org, he created an audience that believed every word he said. Now L. Ron Hubbard had an over-active imagination plus delusions of grandeur. The negative feedback he would obtain by being part of normal society was replaced by the positive feedback from his devoted followers. Through this his imagination got the better of him and combined with his delusions of grandeur, his thinking became increasingly bizarre which, on acceptance, led on to more bizarre thinking and the idea that he and Scientology had the job of saving the entire universe He wanted to take over the world in order to further Scientology’s aims to save the universe and so branches of Scientology were set up to try to influence governments and gain positions where they could influence to world to a high degree. So what started out as a mass confidence trick backed up with brainwashing became a monstrous and insane organisation with fantastic, fanatical ideals. Because of this change, the Church of Scientology survived the death of their founder. It is like a runaway monster machine that tramples on society and peoples lives that is very difficult to stop.
    The internet and media are full of propaganda like this. I can add to your list of links that discredit it if you like. Where is the info from those liks from? Who are the sources? Would you like me to make a page right now that describes in detail how Tock is a polygamist and see how easy it is to get people to believe it even though there won't be ONE valid, verifiable source on the whole page?

I am not here to defend it. I have used it. It took my life somewhere I am very proud of and I've seen it help and save hundreds of people. Keep adding to your links. They are so much more valid and trustworthy than my personal experience.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    im gonna break it down for you..

some poeple like chcolate cake, some ppl like vanilla.. Deal with it

Mizfit is offline Banned
    The internet and media are full of propaganda like this. I can add to your list of links that discredit it if you like. Where is the info from those liks from? Who are the sources? Would you like me to make a page right now that describes in detail how Tock is a polygamist and see how easy it is to get people to believe it even though there won't be ONE valid, verifiable source on the whole page?

I am not here to defend it. I have used it. It took my life somewhere I am very proud of and I've seen it help and save hundreds of people. Keep adding to your links. They are so much more valid and trustworthy than my personal experience.
    I'm canadian.. EH

And I am the same without the need of a cult or having my reactive mind audited.
    1. It's not a cult

2. Then I congratulate you and wish you further success.

Donald Trump never got audited. P diddy never got audited. It is not essential. I was rich without it, but it took me to a level of power that I did not know existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I'm canadian.. EH
    I'm Floridian . . . Thanks for Shania Twain, BTW

I am a cosmetic dentist. I work near a large gay community
    You think gay people have mental problems and need to be changed yet you have no problem taking their money.

Interesting.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen, we can debate this all year. As an outsider with no exposure to auditing, you (or anyone) will be skeptical and dismiss it. It's a natural reaction, but I have witnessed it's effectiveness in hundreds of people helping them accomplish things they never thought possible.
    Cocaine can do that, too. But it, like Scientology, isn't healthy. So much so, that it's been banned from several countries.

How about auditing 1,600 convicted felons in Mexico before their release to have ZERO return in the following five years when the national average of 5 year return is over 90%?
    Are you saying that this actually happened? Or are you suggesting that someone somewhere ought to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. opinionIts purpose is to make money.not true It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. not true, where's the data to back this upIts aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.wow, this is great stuff
    It was started in the 1950s by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard in fulfilment to his declared aim to start a religion to make money. really? who heard him say this?It is an offshoot to a method of psychotherapy he concocted from various sources which he named "Dianetics". Dianetics is a form of regression therapy. It was then further expanded to appear more like a religion in order to enjoy tax benefits. He called it "Scientology".

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth. nice OPINION

The results of applying their crackpot psychotherapy (called "auditing") is to weaken actually, strengthenthe mind. The mind goes from a rational state to an irrational umm, exact opposite actuallyone as the delusional contents of the subconscious mind are brought to the surface and are assumed to be valid. It also makes a person more susceptible to suggestion since it submerges the critical thinking faculties of the mind into a partial subconscious state. whew, pretty coolIt results in a permanent light hypnotic trance and so from thenceforth that person can be more easily controlled. The person will, to a much greater extent, believe and do whatever they are told. i wish, a lot of those girls are smokin'And of course this is used to the full in persuading them to hand over further money and dedicating themselves further to the cult. love that word
    The results of applying their oversimplified and inapplicable rules in life is to lose the ability to think rationally and logically. again, it's the EXACT oppositeA person loses the ability to think for themselves and so they lose the ability to challenge incorrect ideas. This makes them easier to control. It also isolates and alienates the person from society so that they withdraw from normal society and into their "Scientology" society. This further increases their susceptibility to the influence of their group. They end up being afraid of society, believing all society to be controlled by a group of drug companies, psychiatrists and financiers all of whom report to more remote masters. In other words they are in a state of mass paranoia. this sh!t sounds scaryThey therefore avoid reading newspapers and the like since they fear it will disturb their safe Scientology world. It is a downward spiral into madness. this is better than harry potter

The science fiction content of Scientology is revealed to them after they have reached the state they call "Clear", meaning freed from the aberrations of the mind. However, perhaps "brainwashed" would be a more applicable word to describe the mental state of someone who has survived the near entire delusional contents of their subconscious mind brought to the surface and presented to them as "truth". On the "advanced" levels (called OT levels) above the state of "Clear" they encounter the story of Xenu. Xenu was supposed to have gathered up all the overpopulation in this sector of the galaxy, brought them to Earth and then exterminated them using hydrogen bombs. WAY better than harry potterThe souls of these murdered people are then supposed to infest the body of everyone. They are called "body thetans". On the advanced levels of Scientology a person "audits out" these body thetans telepathically by getting them to re-experience their being exterminated by hydrogen bombs. So people on these levels assume all their bad thoughts and faulty memories are due to these body thetans infesting every part of their body and influencing them mentally. Many Scientologists go raving mad right, and that's why i seem them on the new all the time.at this point if they have not done so already.

The "Ethics" Trap
    "Ethics" is used to good effect to trap a person. A person’s natural tendency to do good is worked upon. Yes - they want to be more ethical, but what is ethical? This is where a clever trick is pulled! "Ethics" is redefined by Scientology in such a way that to be ethical is to be a better Scientologist and obey the "church". Young people, not yet made cynical through the machinations of life and politics, are very keen to contribute to the world and to be ethical. So the "ethics" trick works easily into persuading them to join the "church". Many of them join an elite group called the "Sea Org" where they become brainwashed slaves. There they work a hundred hour week for almost no pay. I would LOVE to see this sourceThere they are subject to every cruel whim of their masters. It is a living hell that they endure because of the conditioning they have received and this now perverted sense of ethics that they have accepted. The "Sea Org" is the ultimate in brainwashed slavery. hmmm, i know many of them. if they're brainwashed slaves, then WE all should be cause they're some pretty cool peopleThey are expected to work harder and harder to achieve ever higher targets of production. If they fail to meet their targets there are various penalties. One of them is to be put onto a diet of beans and rice and to miss sleep. no joke here, that's just ridiculousAnother is to be sentenced to a period on the RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force). This is the equivalent to "hard labour". Such is the extent of their brainwashing that they actually write "success stories" when they complete their sentences.

Brainwashing Bites Back
    There is no doubt at all that L. Ron Hubbard incorporated brainwashing techniques into Scientology to put people under his control. He even wrote a "brainwashing manual" which is still in existence today. really? who has this copy?However there was a cruel twist in his scheme. He fell victim of it himself. In creating his devoted slaves, the Sea Org, he created an audience that believed every word he said. Now L. Ron Hubbard had an over-active imagination plus delusions of grandeur. The negative feedback he would obtain by being part of normal society was replaced by the positive feedback from his devoted followers. Through this his imagination got the better of him and combined with his delusions of grandeur, his thinking became increasingly bizarre which, on acceptance, led on to more bizarre thinking and the idea that he and Scientology had the job of saving the entire universe He wanted to take over the world in order to further Scientology’s aims to save the universe and so branches of Scientology were set up to try to influence governments and gain positions where they could influence to world to a high degree. umm, yeah, sho's got paranoia now?So what started out as a mass confidence trick backed up with brainwashing became a monstrous and insane organisation with fantastic, fanatical ideals. Because of this change, the Church of Scientology survived the death of their founder. It is like a runaway monster machine that tramples on society tramples? tell that to all the people who aren't going back to prison and are off drugsand peoples lives that is very difficult to stop.
    bold

You think gay people have mental problems and need to be changed yet you have no problem taking their money.

Interesting.
    its his job, would you have more respect if he did for free? id think he was a tool if he did..

gay people do have problems as well as straight people, white people, asian people, little people, big people etc.

all i see here is a lot of closeminded opinions from everyone.

when im talkn about a theory i let people know its a THEORY and the evidence that supports it is ultimately what leads you to accept it or dismiss it as nonsense.

a lot of people instantly get defensive about certain things. thats usually a huge red flag someones on to something imo.

its his job, would you have more respect if he did for free? id think he was a tool if he did...
    No, I don't expect him to work for free. I would expect him to service a different clientele. I'm sure many of his customers would not support his business if the knew his beliefs. I'd like to see him post his opinion of homosexuality on the front door and see how many of his patients return. Of course he would not do that. Greed has a way of suppressing personal beliefs.

Interesting.
    I never really said that Carlos if you look. It's not so much mental "problems". EVERYONE has these issues. We're all affected in different ways, some sexuality. No, I have no problem taking "their" money just as I have no problem dedicating myself to "their" health. There is no [B]THEY[B]. We are all humans of equal value and all with issues that CAN be resolved, but it's never a necessity.

No, I don't expect him to work for free. I would expect him to service a different clientele. I'm sure many of his customers would not support his business if the knew his beliefs. I'd like to see him post his opinion of homosexuality on the front door and see how many of his patients return. Of course he would not do that. Greed has a way of suppressing personal beliefs.
    OK, you did not read my post, you read INTO my post. That's alright. I have discussed this with many of my patients and friends and we have a thought-provoking intelligent conversation that opens both our minds and creates enlightenment. Greed?: Man, I don't use the words right and wrong so let's just say that is an inaccurate statement to apply to me. I am one of the least money-motivated people you willl ever meet. That's why I have so much, because I don't covet it, i respect the hard work it represents, both my hard work in earning it and other's hard work in giving it to me.

You notice how you're putting words in my mouth that I never typed? That is an example of your reactive mind and how it clouds your interactions with people. Imagine if you could read the words I typed and apply no charge to them, just truly acknowledge and reflect them. That would be pretty awesome.

OK, you did not read my post, you read INTO my post. That's alright. I have discussed this with many of my patients and friends and we have a thought-provoking intelligent conversation that opens both our minds and creates enlightenment.

You notice how you're putting words in my mouth that I never typed?
    Do your patients know you compare homosexuality to pedophilia? That is something YOU typed. If they knew this they would not support your business.

How many Jewish people would support a business if they knew the owner is anti-Semitic. How many Black people would support a business if they knew the owner is a member of the KKK. How many gay people would support a business knowing the owner thinks they need to be brain washed.

Like I said, post your homosexuality and reactive mind crap on front door and see how many people come back.

Do your patients know you compare homosexuality to pedophilia? That is something YOU typed. If they knew this they would not support your business.
    Let me assure you that my intention was not to compare the two, but I was attempting to make an analogy to explain the etiology of the condition, not disease, not affliction, but condition. It is a condition (neither positive nor negative).

By the way, my office manager whom I love dearly and pay A LOT is a lesbian and so is my cleaning lady. My accountant is a gay man and so are many of my personal friends. Get off the whole "gay-hater" thing. You're barking up the wrong tree.

How many Jewish people would support a business if they knew the owner is anti-Semitic. I'm not anti-gayHow many Black people would support a business if they knew the owner is a member of the KKK. same as aboveHow many gay people would support a business knowing the owner thinks they need to be brain washed. for the um-teenth time, i did not say need and it is not brainwashing

Like I said, post your homosexuality and reactive mind crap thank you for the "crap". Words like that show your reactivity to this and helps support my point (which needs no support due to the overwhelming evidence)on front door and see how many people come back.
    bold

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    So, I was working out legs, doing squats. And 2 girls, 1 hot, 1 ugly were obviously not working out legs. Then they come by me and try to leg press like 600 and some odd lbs. The ugly one said hey I think my friend needs help. So me being the nice guy I am, went and helped out and I started a convo with her. Thing is, I kinda blew her off, cuz when I workout, thats what Im doing, and nothing else...all focus. As she was leaving, she smiled and waved.

Then, when to late, I was like ****...I shouldve gone for it.

How many guys/gals here go to the gym to pick up guys/gals?

Shouldve I just blown off legs and went with her?

aaaahhh ****....shes a member, she'll be back

imo the gym is all about business. i take working out very seriously. but if a pretty girl is smyling at me, il talk to her. females get their feelings hurt if you act uninterested, especially if they are trying to flirt with you. i dont want to hurt a pretty lady's feelings...

unless shes a complete bitch, but thats another thing altogether

Let me assure you that my intention was not to compare the two, but I was attempting to make an analogy to explain the etiology of the condition, not disease, not affliction, but condition. It is a condition (neither positive nor negative).

By the way, my office manager whom I love dearly and pay A LOT is a lesbian and so is my cleaning lady. My accountant is a gay man and so are many of my personal friends. Get off the whole "gay-hater" thing. You're barking up the wrong tree.
    I did not call you a gay hater. Do your patients, gay friends and coworker know you think they have some type of mental disorder that can be *fixed.* You have not answered the question.

How many Jewish people would support a business if they knew the owner is anti-Semitic. How many Black people would support a business if they knew the owner is a member of the KKK. How many gay people would support a business knowing the owner thinks they need to be brain washed.

Like I said, post your homosexuality and reactive mind crap on front door and see how many people come back.

im not jewish, but if i knew for a fact that the owner of a business was incredibly anti semetic, or even worse, a member of the kkk, then id probably get really angry about it when im out drinking late night, and then id go throw rocks through his windows... or maybe set fire to a giant swastica in their front yard

haha, on a side note, my friends somehow got the phone number to the kkk headquarters somewhere in tenesee or something. my boy (whos asian) called up and in an overly exagerated asian voice, told the bitch ass kkk guy that he wanted to join their "lovly organization"

man this red neck bitch got SO angry... i think we took a few years off his life

By the way ... the biggest supporter of Scientology Tom Cruise is a huge fag. He's been spotted in gay clubs with men.

really? oh wow, i didn't know that.

tom cruise is kinda weird (im not refering to his sexual preferance, but rather to his religious beliefs)

yeh i can go on and on but kyjellys thread has been hijacked, abducted and raped beyond belief, matter a fact i dont think ive ever seen a thread raped so badly, if you reread the thread from the begining to the end its actually quite amusing.
    there is people of MANY different backgrounds on these boards. Which is why i like posting here because other places you tend to get more refined perspectives. so anyone who gets mad at bo realize i learn a lot in this forums by disagreeing with people, a lot of you guys do have interesting insights whether or not we agree with each other doesnt really matter. we're exposing each other to some of our deep inner beliefs on life, and thats the only way beliefs can really change. you guys are a lot smarter than you think and as much as id rather yell and bitch because you dont agree with me, ive learned a little bit from all of you.

imo its absolutely wrong to compare homsexuality to pedophilia.

theres a big difference between two consenting adults doing what they like, and some piece of sh_t raping little children

did you know the woman i love was raped repetedly when she was younger?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    really? oh wow, i didn't know that.

tom cruise is kinda weird (im not refering to his sexual preferance, but rather to his religious beliefs)
    I would agree. I'm not sure why women find him attractive either. Oh well.

imo its absolutely wrong to compare homsexuality to pedophilia.

theres a big difference between two consenting adults doing what they like, and some piece of sh_t raping little children

did you know the woman i love was raped repetedly when she was younger?

ahhh!!! i was with one to, after that i said so no more. Nothing wrong with her. Just was afraid she might have flashbacks or some shit when i was on top of her..

im not jewish, but if i knew for a fact that the owner of a business was incredibly anti semetic, or even worse, a member of the kkk, then id probably get really angry about it when im out drinking late night, and then id go throw rocks through his windows... or maybe set fire to a giant swastica in their front yard

haha, on a side note, my friends somehow got the phone number to the kkk headquarters somewhere in tenesee or something. my boy (whos asian) called up and in an overly exagerated asian voice, told the bitch ass kkk guy that he wanted to join their "lovly organization"

man this red neck bitch got SO angry... i think we took a few years off his life

You're cracking me up!

yeh i can go on and on but kyjellys thread has been hijacked, abducted and raped beyond belief, matter a fact i dont think ive ever seen a thread raped so badly, if you reread the thread from the begining to the end its actually quite amusing.
    there is people of MANY different backgrounds on these boards. Which is why i like posting here because other places you tend to get more refined perspectives. so anyone who gets mad at bo realize i learn a lot in this forums by disagreeing with people, a lot of you guys do have interesting insights whether or not we agree with each other doesnt really matter. we're exposing each other to some of our deep inner beliefs on life, and thats the only way beliefs can really change. you guys are a lot smarter than you think and as much as id rather yell and bitch because you dont agree with me, ive learned a little bit from all of you.

il share some inner thoughts with you...

id like to carve up and mutilate every single person that sexually assaulted women or children

did you know this thread was raped too?

You're cracking me up!

haha yea it was great bro. i wish i had recorded that phone call

il share some inner thoughts with you...

id like to carve up and mutilate every single person that sexually assaulted women or children
    dude you have no idea, but bo's not getting into his personal life.

we should tie thier dicks to a pair of battery jacks and floor it

I would agree. I'm not sure why women find him attractive either. Oh well.

aww man, ive been told i look like tom cruise.

I went out with a blonde haired blue eyed guy who moved here from Germany. He used to joke saying he wanted to get dressed up in a nazi outfit swastika and all, have sex, take pictures and send it to KKK with a note attached "you don't know what you're missing!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information