Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    kyjelly is offline Banned

Girl At Gym 2Nite

So, I was working out legs, doing squats. And 2 girls, 1 hot, 1 ugly were obviously not working out legs. Then they come by me and try to leg press like 600 and some odd lbs. The ugly one said hey I think my friend needs help. So me being the nice guy I am, went and helped out and I started a convo with her. Thing is, I kinda blew her off, cuz when I workout, thats what Im doing, and nothing else...all focus. As she was leaving, she smiled and waved.

Then, when to late, I was like ****...I shouldve gone for it.

How many guys/gals here go to the gym to pick up guys/gals?

Shouldve I just blown off legs and went with her?

aaaahhh ****....shes a member, she'll be back

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Hey you can always fvck the squat rack right??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    So, I was working out legs, doing squats. And 2 girls, 1 hot, 1 ugly were obviously not working out legs. Then they come by me and try to leg press like 600 and some odd lbs. The ugly one said hey I think my friend needs help. So me being the nice guy I am, went and helped out and I started a convo with her. Thing is, I kinda blew her off, cuz when I workout, thats what Im doing, and nothing else...all focus. As she was leaving, she smiled and waved.

Are you insaine !!! Since when was pussy more important than working legs !!!

Answer:

ALWAYS

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    She will back back bro, plus you got your workout in!!!. If she digs you she will remeber that you kind of blew her off the last time you saw her. So she will prob. be into you even more.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah I use to try to pick up girls in the gym, but screw that im there to train not to flirt

Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Answer:

ALWAYS

lol..always

well its all good. I know shes coming back. I mean, her smile and wave and spontaneous "leg work", its simple...she wants me.

o, we will meet again...and when we do....we def gonna be working out

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Yeah I use to try to pick up girls in the gym, but F#CK that im there to train not to F#CK
    Watch that languge our ill have to report your ASS!!!!

slob is offline Member
    screw trying to pick up girls in the gym. I don't talk to chicks at the gym otherwise I get distracted. If I see them outside the gym I am more than happy to.
    I like to walk in and take care of business, not get side-tracked by some bird.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Answer:

ALWAYS
    Damnit Kale! A new pic? These pics are getting out of control! They are killing me! I just pray that when I am your age that im banging chicks like that!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    You're damn ****ing right she'll be back!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would have went for the girl. I could afford to take a day off of legs to spend the night beating her meat box out.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I would have went for the girl. I could afford to take a day off of legs to spend the night beating her meat box out.

Agreed....I always thought the best leg workout comes from standing tall and thrusting a chick from behind.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Watch that languge our ill have to report your ASS!!!!
    haha u tryin to blackmail me now

i wish girls used my gym

the only woman who trains there has bigger balls than me

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was me i would have at least tried to have gotten the girls number.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    I agree about being at the gym to train... if it happens that rests are being taken at the same time though.. a short convo to get the point across is always welcome... there are a couple guys at my gym I wouldn't mind talking to... but I would never sacrifice a owrkout to do so.. and I can tell they feel the same.. and I wouldn't ever bohter someone during a workout...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you know she wanted you right...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

umm you are a man, you have a penis, use it.

even when you deny you body the physical compulsion to f**k
    your mind will torture you as it is now.

i have nothing against guys going to the gym to pull tail, i just also realize they are all frail little flimsy f**ks with no physique whatsoever.

what i recommend..

go to the gym to workout (if your serious)
    never deny yourself the enrichments of certain inevitable social byproducts.
    another words, certain situations when your around people, theres always the chance something of this nature could happen.
    NEVER use the environment or your goals to justify denying a higher need. (just talking about this situation)
    because lifting is a top priority in my life but i never forget the 2 top priorities that exist in ANYONES life.

1) survival

2) REPLICATION

and make sure you didnt use the gym as an excuse to not take initiative because you were too nervous, not saying this is the case, but humans are masters of self-deception.

~Bo

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    hit the weights ........ if she wants it that bad she can wait till ur done

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by slob
    screw trying to pick up girls in the gym. I don't talk to chicks at the gym otherwise I get distracted. If I see them outside the gym I am more than happy to.
    I like to walk in and take care of business, not get side-tracked by some bird.
    Exactly@@!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    When I'm at the gym I am there to get big not get picked up. If someone tried to kick it to me when I'm in the middle of a leg workout they're lucking not to get a plate thrown at them for interrupting me. Save the pick up stuff for the juice bar after the workout is done.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    because lifting is a top priority in my life but i never forget the 2 top priorities that exist in ANYONES life.

1) survival

2) REPLICATION
    I doubt he wants to get her pregnant.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    no big deal mate, theres plenty of them out there.

she will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I doubt he wants to get her pregnant.
    replication is the base instinct that drives all other sexual behavoir, whether you view the root, or a simple extension of it (like protected sex, bj, etc) the foundation still is the same. too easy to be cynical here..

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    When I'm at the gym, I'm there to workout so personally I would have passed. Besides when I'm lifting I tend to look like a very angry and unfriendly type of person. If I was doing cardio and they were beside me that would be a different story, and I usually tend to be a little more approachable then.

replication is the base instinct that drives all other sexual behavoir, whether you view the root, or a simple extension of it (like protected sex, bj, etc) the foundation still is the same. too easy to be cynical here..
    No it's not.

No it's not.
    AHAAAH!!!
    This isnt even debatable, i love how you write 3 words. Shows how much thought you put into your responses.

YES IT IS.

Now you'll say well how do you explain gay people?? Which is obviously what provoked such an isolated thought.

Not many people can say when or why gay people are gay.Sex is an instinct. You wanna stick your dick somewhere & when your with a girl you find out where.

Possibly the instinct got mangled, corrupted, or distorted at some point in adolescence, W/e the case, gay guys are people who just like men but the sexual urge is still there. They still have instincts to 'replicate' by trying to mimic what a hetero couple would do. If you feel a need to continue this debate ill reserve the courtesy to pm you as i know this can be a touchy subject for some people..

AHAAAH!!!
    This isnt even debatable, i love how you write 3 words. Shows how much thought you put into your responses.

YES IT IS.

Now you'll say well how do you explain gay people?? Which is obviously what provoked such an isolated thought.

Not many people can say when or why gay people are gay.Sex is an instinct. You wanna stick your dick somewhere & when your with a girl you find out where.

Possibly the instinct got mangled, corrupted, or distorted at some point in adolescence, W/e the case, gay guys are people who just like men but the sexual urge is still there. They still have instincts to 'replicate' by trying to mimic what a hetero couple would do. If you feel a need to continue this debate ill reserve the courtesy to pm you as i know this can be a touchy subject for some people..
    You got a 3 word response because no thought needed to be put into it. When I'm with a guy I'm not trying to get him pregnant nor trying to emulate hetero sex because not all gay people have anal sex. Explain that away or did you not know that. And no ... my instincts are not mangled or corrupted.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I go to the gym to train - not to get picked up.

Damn some guys will chat and bug you and they introduce themselves, compliment you and your trying to stay foucused..

Worst part is when they come to talk to you another day - they yammer on as if you recall anything they had said before and remember stuff about you..

Drives me NUTS!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I feel bad for women who want to talk to me when i'm lifting. I don't know about you guys but I look damn fine when I'm working out

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I feel bad for women who want to talk to me when i'm lifting. I don't know about you guys but I look damn fine when I'm working out

IronFreakX is offline Banned

I wouldve told her "Ofcourse she does, tell her to stop doing stupid shit like trying to leg press 600lbs"

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I wouldve told her "Ofcourse she does, tell her to stop doing stupid shit like trying to leg press 600lbs"
    lmao this girl @ the club last night was telling me she could SQUAT, that's right SQUAT all the way down to parallel 950lbs! Is that even possible for a woman? She said she used no juice and she won the Gold's Gym lifting competition - some big contest or something. I just laughed but she DID have lots of muscle.

...in fact she might have been a dude

no, for real though she was a woman and her friends vouched for her saying that she could squat 950. I asked is they were talking about leg press and they were very clear that it was a legit squat. again I ask is that possible for a woman?

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    I picked up my girlfriend and soon wife in the gym

You got a 3 word response because no thought needed to be put into it. When I'm with a guy I'm not trying to get him pregnant nor trying to emulate hetero sex because not all gay people have anal sex. Explain that away or did you not know that. And no ... my instincts are not mangled or corrupted.
    omg that flew right around your head.

it we didnt have sexual instincts we'd all be dead. if we were all gay we we all be dead. the human race as a species has things it needs to do to survive and instincts that are required to do it. there will ALWAYS be people in the race who are suicidal and people who dont care about biological obligations like having sex period. but the fact is thier genes will be weeded out of existence. this is how humans evolve, we are made up of genes. when beta males dont have sex, the race evolves, because the stronger genes pool together. they say 10% of the human race has had or has homosexual tendencies, but 9% of that 10% are bi-sexual. Only 1% is a total homosexual. The funny thing is 90% of gay males are smart enough to realize they have to obey thier instincts and have sex with a female in order to keep thier genes from going extinct. And its proved that bi-sexual men have a higher average of female partners than STRAIGHT MEN. Hmm.. not surprising. So im curious.. are you part of the 9% or 1%??

omg that flew right around your head.

it we didnt have sexual instincts we'd all be dead. if we were all gay we we all be dead. the human race as a species has things it needs to do to survive and instincts that are required to do it. there will ALWAYS be people in the race who are suicidal and people who dont care about biological obligations like having sex period. but the fact is thier genes will be weeded out of existence. this is how humans evolve, we are made up of genes. when beta males dont have sex, the race evolves, because the stronger genes pool together. they say 10% of the human race has had or has homosexual tendencies, but 9% of that 10% are bi-sexual. Only 1% is a total homosexual. The funny thing is 90% of gay males are smart enough to realize they have to obey thier instincts and have sex with a female in order to keep thier genes from going extinct. And its proved that bi-sexual men have a higher average of female partners than STRAIGHT MEN. Hmm.. not surprising. So im curious.. are you part of the 9% or 1%??
    You are funny. My genes will not be weeded out of existence. I have the same genes as my brother and sisters. Also, I can have a child if I want to without having to have sex.

Your 1% number is WAAAAY off. It's higher. Do you know that a number of bisexual men are gay but to ashamed to admit it due to society? Ask the average Black or Latin gay male what they are and if you are straight you will get an answer of bisexual. They say they're bisexual because they think it's more acceptable. I even went through that phase claiming to be bi and I have no interest in women. You speak as if you're an expert on homosexuality and what is going on in our heads. Instead of going by what you read on the internet how about you ask someone who is? Oh wait, I'm gay but I don't know what I'm talking about.

lol, Im not sure how a hot girl I met at the gym got onto the whole gay subject..lol

But anywho, just a quick question for Carlos, if you dont mind, dont answer if you dont want...Im just curious

Do you believe your born gay? Or it happens somewhere on later in life?

You are funny. My genes will not be weeded out of existence. I have the same genes as my brother and sisters. Also, I can have a child if I want to without having to have sex.
    genes determine human characteristics, if you had the same genes as your brother and sister, youd be a girl and a guy.. straight and gay (assuming one of the 2 is straight) your a mix of genes, you inherited the ones that fires off sexual attraction towards males. Often, homosexuality can be linked to a genetic shortfall in other areas that led to a consequential act of instilling homosexual tendencies in the anomally, so that there was no chance the anomally would pass on these "deformities" to the next generation via procreation. (fascist or not, just because youd like to believe somethings a certain way, or because FOX news teaches us life should be "fair and balanced" (because if not the news wouldnt exist, wed simply accept the fact that lifes not fair and get on with it)
    just one of a few main theories on evolution, not devopled by a pro-bodybuilder but by overly educated/overly qualified scientists who get get massive amounts of public fame for this shit.

Your 1% number is WAAAAY off. It's higher. Do you know that a number of bisexual men are gay but to ashamed to admit it due to society? Ask the average Black or Latin gay male what they are and if you are straight you will get an answer of bisexual. They say they're bisexual because they think it's more acceptable. I even went through that phase claiming to be bi and I have no interest in women. You speak as if you're an expert on homosexuality and what is going on in our heads. Instead of going by what you read on the internet how about you ask someone who is? Oh wait, I'm gay but I don't know what I'm talking about.
    How do you know thier ashamed?? Again this is attributing personal characteristics to a whole group of people. As logical as me saying "most straight guys are really bi-sexual but thier ashamed to admit it to society" I dont disagree with it in its entirety, because there are obvious reasons that would provoke such a thing. But this is my personal opinion here which just makes sense in MY head.
    If im going to come out of the closet and admit "i like sucking ****", the LAST thing on my head will be.. Dont forget to mention you still like women because you'll be more accepted by people because... PEOPLE DONT CARE. Once you admit you like to s*** c*** theres NO coming back from that, people are judgment machines and just because you add a "ohh but i like woman too" doesnt mean they'll judge you less harshly. Now you raise a good point, the fact that i am not you as simple as it is. But still i try not to view things from MY perspective. I take the persective from people who have researched and studied this shit and have demonstrated thier beliefs are competent and logical.
    And yeh i get some info from the internet.. as well as schools and libraries. They are all EXCELLENT sources of information. I think the real problem here is 2 people who dont understand each other. I dont understand how woman are not appealing to you, you dont understand why they appeal to me. But I am one of those people who believe theres a reason for everything and if i ever have a gay friend who cant explain to me why woman dont turn him on i will have no choice but to lable him confused. Because i can tell you in about 100 thousand+ reasons why men dont turn me on, but again, im rambling now. So ill cut it here.

lol, Im not sure how a hot girl I met at the gym got onto the whole gay subject..lol

But anywho, just a quick question for Carlos, if you dont mind, dont answer if you dont want...Im just curious

Do you believe your born gay? Or it happens somewhere on later in life?
    can i answer it carlos!!!

can i answer it carlos!!!
    Why would you answer a question directed to me? Oh yeah, thats right you know damn everything.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information