Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned
    behold ar members do u need another hand in slapping SMYL_GR8 arround he has a habbit in pissing people off...

/slap

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    ahhh!!! i was with one to, after that i said so no more. Nothing wrong with her. Just was afraid she might have flashbacks or some shit when i was on top of her..

what the hell kind of thing is that to say?

thats like me joking about raping your daughter or something

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I went out with a blonde haired blue eyed guy who moved here from Germany. He used to joke saying he wanted to get dressed up in a nazi outfit swastika and all, have sex, take pictures and send it to KKK with a note attached "you don't know what you're missing!"
    that is fu*kn hysterical, you should have done it..

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    what the hell kind of thing is that to say?

thats like me joking about raping your daughter or something
    no its not, thats like saying i was afraid she would have flashbacks or some shit.

I went out with a blonde haired blue eyed guy who moved here from Germany. He used to joke saying he wanted to get dressed up in a nazi outfit swastika and all, have sex, take pictures and send it to KKK with a note attached "you don't know what you're missing!"

HAHAHAHA, oh man, that would be hilarious. can you imagine how those fu_kin brainwashed motherfu_kers would react to that? someone might have a heart attack, especially if the blond guy was playing the womans part (if ya know what i mean )

you see man, i love fu_king with truly bad people like that. i would laugh my ass off if i knew i was responsible for the death of some punk ass kkk member

no its not, thats like saying i was afraid she would have flashbacks or some shit.

dont joke about raping the woman i love. thats not cool

you ever watch comedy central? they joke about jews, blacks, rape and pedophiles, if you make light of a dark situation, its no longer a dark situation. i speak from personal experience, which is why i joke about it, and any other person with a sense of humor.

but you know what i thought this was a woman you LOVED, if your still with her thats fine ill shut up, id get mad too.

i came up with a really funny idea. id love to buy a house in the south, like where the kkk thrives. then id like to rig up claymore mines, dynamite, large pipe bombs, and any other type of explosive/fragmentation bomb i could get all around the house, and put up belt fed 50 cal machine guns in each window.

then id go make the kkk REALLY angry at me.

haha, when they come to my front yard with their pussy ass white robes and burning crosses, id start setting off all the fragmentation bombs. haha, take out the whole organization in a few large blasts. then open up with the 50 cal machine guns... make sure all those bitches are nice and dead.

haha, that would make a great anti kkk ad. me standing over hundreds of dead kkk members, shaking hands with a black man

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    HAHAHAHA, oh man, that would be hilarious. can you imagine how those fu_kin brainwashed motherfu_kers would react to that? someone might have a heart attack, especially if the blond guy was playing the womans part (if ya know what i mean )

you see man, i love fu_king with truly bad people like that. i would laugh my ass off if i knew i was responsible for the death of some punk ass kkk member
    Yeah, the guy is a bottom so you have the mental picture right.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    wow, how many directions has this thread gone so far? now were into a rape thread, wtf?(every time I check back, it's a new subject)

umm now it's the kkk (how did that go from"should I have talked to a girl at gym)this thread is kind of funny in a way.

but you know what i thought this was a woman you LOVED, if your still with her thats fine ill shut up, id get mad too.

im not dating her, but i have been in love with her for over 5 years. i still feel that way about her.

i know you didn't mean it, but i really care about her... hell, i love that woman, and it kills me that God let that happen to her.

i promise you this man, when i die, im gonna come back from the dead and haunt that motherfu_ker untill he goes insane. and if hes dead by that time, il find his soul and inflict indescribable pain and suffering on him forever. il fu_king rip his head off and eat his brains. rip out his arms and legs, break every bone in his body. then put him back together and do it all over again

im not dating her, but i have been in love with her for over 5 years.
    i still feel that way about her.

i know you didn't mean it, but i really care about her... hell, i love that woman, and it kills me that God let that happen to her.

i promise you this man, when i die, im gonna come back from the dead and haunt that motherfu_ker untill he goes insane. and if hes dead by that time, il find his soul and inflict indescribable pain and suffering on him forever. il fu_king rip his head off and eat his brains. rip out his arms and legs, break every bone in his body. then put him back together and do it all over again
    How does that work?

Yeah, the guy is a bottom so you have the mental picture right.

haha oh man, i cant breathe im laughing so hard.

you know what would be even better? is if he grew out a hitler mustache, dressed like him and dyed his hair brown... (well after you get some good pics of him as he is) and then you got some pics this hitler look alike in the same position

i bet they would love that

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    [B]

How does that work?

oh man, its a long, fu_ked up story. this girl is majorly screwed up from what happened to her when she was a kid

i wanted to date her, but i know shed just cheat on me if we did that. besides, shes got a girlfriend right now, and i know shes really happy with her.

oh well, i live pretty far away from her now anyway.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What a complete and utter waste of time.

BTW KY, I'd a banged her!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    behold ar members do u need another hand in slapping SMYL_GR8 arround he has a habbit in pissing people off...

/slap
    I love it. Who ARE you? I don't really have enemies on here, amigo. Very mature statement on your part, though. Congrats.

I did not call you a gay hater. Do your patients, gay friends and coworker know you think they have some type of mental disorder that can be *fixed.* You have not answered the question.
    Unfortuantely, I feel this is a hopeless exchange b/c you continue to twist what has transpired. You compared my statements to that of jew/Antisemitisim and black/kkk. Although you did not use the words gay-hater, it is fair based on the above.

For the last time, I did not call it a DISORDER. I am beginning to question your intelligence based on your inability to process the same things I keep repeating. How bold should I make them? Perhaps increasing the size to #7. What is it going to take for you to stop applying your labels to me unjustly? You can have this thread now. Let the mob mentality and insults continue. It is my loss for what I will fail to gain from all your creative minds.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Unfortuantely, I feel this is a hopeless exchange b/c you continue to twist what has transpired. You compared my statements to that of jew/Antisemitisim and black/kkk. Although you did not use the words gay-hater, it is fair based on the above.

For the last time, I did not call it a DISORDER. I am beginning to question your intelligence based on your inability to process the same things I keep repeating. How bold should I make them? Perhaps increasing the size to #7. What is it going to take for you to stop applying your labels to me unjustly? You can have this thread now. Let the mob mentality and insults continue. It is my loss for what I will fail to gain from all your creative minds.
    See post #69.

The audit theory you support is based on homosexuality being an illness that can be cured.

Being gay is not genetic. This is based on two things. One, no one has been able to isolate a gene that drives it and the entire human genome has been mapped. Second, homosexuality has been proven to be caused by abhorrations in the reactive mind (getting wierd, I know). However, this has been proven by studies over the years and I have witnessed first hand homosexuals who go through auditing (the process of removing one's reactive bank) and once clear of this bank are STRAIGHT. Like Bojangles said before he got angry and aggressive, the basic human urge is to survive and anyone who does not express this urge, not just gay people mind you, but even people like Oprah (first person I thought of) that neither has nor wants children of her own have abhorrations in the reactive mind in the field of children, marriage, what have you.

Keep in mind that over 60% of my patients are gay and i have many gay friends. They are some of the most intelligent, talented, successfull people I know, but if they went through auditing of their reacitve mind, they would come out of it straight. Let the eye-rolling begin. I have [B
    witnessed[/B] this process, so I believe it. However, I am not on any quest to change gay people, but just thought someone would find this data interesting.
    Where is the word illness and where did I say need to be removed?

are you sure were capable of turning gay men and woman straight? i mean, come on now, the human brain is pretty complicated.

Where is the word illness and where did I say need to be removed?
    Being gay is not genetic. This is based on two things. One, no one has been able to isolate a gene that drives it and the entire human genome has been mapped. Second, homosexuality has been proven to be caused by abhorrations in the reactive mind (getting wierd, I know).
    ab·er·ra·tion
    noun
    Psychology. A disorder or abnormal alteration in one's mental state.

However, this has been proven by studies over the years and I have witnessed first hand homosexuals who go through auditing (the process of removing one's reactive bank) and once clear of this bank are STRAIGHT.
    At the time of the writing of Science of Survival, Hubbard did offer his own auditing process that allegedly would cure homosexuals of their sickness as an alternative to concentration camps."

Again... The audit theory you support is based on homosexuality being an illness that can be cured.

hmmm, i dont like where this convo is going.

its so much more fun to talk about pissing off kkk members... so how about, pissing on kkk members?

KKK

ab·er·ra·tion
    noun
    A-HA. I think I've found the crux of the misunderstanding.

A deviation from the proper or expected course. See Synonyms at deviation.
    A departure from the normal or typical: events that were aberrations from the norm.

A defect of focus, such as blurring in an image.
    An imperfect image caused by a physical defect in an optical element, as in a lens.
    The apparent displacement of the position of a celestial body in the direction of motion of an observer on Earth, caused by the motion of Earth and the finite velocity of light.
    Genetics. A deviation in the normal structure or number of chromosomes in an organism.

That first one is the extent of my use. I will never use a psychiatric definiton, believe that.

hmmm, i dont like where this convo is going.

its so much more fun to talk about pissing off kkk members... so how about, pissing on kkk members?

KKK

You scare me a little, but you're a funny little fvcker.

You scare me a little, but you're a funny little fvcker.

why thank you. i do enjoy a little humor occasionally

btw, how'd you know im little?

damn it, now i want to go take another cycle

i came up with a really funny idea. id love to buy a house in the south, like where the kkk thrives. then id like to rig up claymore mines, dynamite, large pipe bombs, and any other type of explosive/fragmentation bomb i could get all around the house, and put up belt fed 50 cal machine guns in each window.

then id go make the kkk REALLY angry at me.

haha, when they come to my front yard with their pussy ass white robes and burning crosses, id start setting off all the fragmentation bombs. haha, take out the whole organization in a few large blasts. then open up with the 50 cal machine guns... make sure all those bitches are nice and dead.

haha, that would make a great anti kkk ad. me standing over hundreds of dead kkk members, shaking hands with a black man

doesn't anyone else think this is a good idea? or at least, an entertaining thought?

man it would be euphoric for me to hold that detonator in my hands, then click it 3 times and BOOM BOOM BOOOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM... haha, nothing but blood, guts and blood stained white robes all over the yard

you know what? im gonna get that number from my boy next time i talk to him. i think the kkk deserves to get prank called more...

haha, especially late at night. those fools dont deserve to sleep anyway.

i think il get one of my black friends to call them up and talk all ghetto style to them. i bet that would get the anger flowing

btw, to all the kkk members that read this:

you are all a bunch of gutless, brainwashed little sh_ts. why dont you come to south central los angeles, or sacramento and try that racist crap there? or are you too afraid to go after the thugs and gang bangers there?

At the time of the writing of Science of Survival, Hubbard did offer his own auditing process that allegedly would cure homosexuals of their sickness as an alternative to concentration camps."
    Again... The audit theory you support is based on homosexuality being an illness that can be cured.[/QUOTE]

And the above quote was quoted by Tock from some anti-Scientology board. Who wrote it? Where did they get their info from? What is the source? An alternative to conc. camps? Carlos, if you believe THAT b/c their words on a screen, nothing I say will help.

Again... The audit theory you support is based on homosexuality being an illness that can be cured.

And the above quote was quoted by Tock from some anti-Scientology board. Who wrote it? Where did they get their info from? What is the source? An alternative to conc. camps? Carlos, if you believe THAT b/c their words on a screen, nothing I say will help.
    Not quoted by Tock. Quoted by me!

Quotes pulled from his book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...nd_Scientology

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ls&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?q=Scien...=safari&rls=en

nothing I say will help.

how about "lets forget about it, and go eat some dbol and shoot up some test and tren "

and then throw rocks through the front window of the kkk head office?

slob is offline Member
    my god why do SO MANY threads turn into a discussion about gay people?
    Who cares what team someone pitches for.. it's their business and no-one else's. Stop bringing it up because I for one am sick of constantly reading it!

kyjelly is offline Banned
    lol man, my thread is awesome!

BTW, she was back 2nite. I caught her out the door, then tied her up and threw her in my big white rapist van...lol jk

but really, I got her number...its all coming together now.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos
    At the time of the writing of Science of Survival, Hubbard did offer his own auditing process that allegedly would cure homosexuals of their sickness as an alternative to concentration camps."[/SIZE]
    If it helps matters any, way back around 1978 or 1979 I spent some time with the local Scientologists. The subject of homosexuality never came up in the week I was there (4 hours a day for 5 days) doing the first course (on confrontation, I think it was). I showed up the next week to start another class, and I forget how, but I heard some other folks mention the topic in passing, and then I brought it up with some official there ("Hey, what's the Scientology take on homosexuality?") and the guy sneered something unpleasant, and I turned and left the building, never to return. But, another official who I took to be gay kept calling me trying to get me to come back. Said something about how Dianetics could help me get over that (it's been 20-something years, I don't remember exactly what he said), but the general gist was that Scientology does not approve of homosexuality.

Anyway, I have it first hand from the Dallas Scientology guru that they don't approve of homosexuality, and that it's some sort of defect. I think there's a mention of it in Hubbard's book Dianetics, but I'll be danged if I'm gonna wade through that POS and find it. I'd rather memorize the phone book . . .

Ok, Wikipedia has this on gays and Scientology:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...nd_Scientology
    In 1950 Hubbard published Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health. In the book, Hubbard makes it clear that he views homosexuality as an illness or sexual perversion:

Book 2, Chapter 5, Page 120 says, in part:

"The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief, includes any and all forms of deviation in dynamic two such as homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc., and all down the catalog of Ellis and Krafft-Ebing) is actually quite ill physically."
    Within his theology the normal Dianetics refers to a human urge to procreate. Hubbard went on to describe homosexuals as very low on his tone scale.

--------------------------------------------------

Then the article continues, giving an unclear indication of whether or not Scientology encourages or discourages homosexuality.

As far as I'm concerned, Scientology is so screwed up on so many other things that this particular issue, one way or the other, is irrelevant. I do not think that L. Ron Hubbard is the prophet of a new religion, that he had some sort of contact with something that gave him insight into events that transpired millions upon millions of years ago, that a galactic leader named Xenu disposed of millions of people that populated the planets he ruled, and that he, L. Ron Hubbard, a writer of pulp science fiction novels in the 1940's, was given divine insight to write Dianetics in the 1950's.

Plain and simple, Scientology is hogwash. But don't take my word for it -- there are plenty of former Scientologists around who will tell you the same thing.

-Tock
    Last edited by Tock; 08-22-2006 at 12:53 AM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    lol man, my thread is awesome!

BTW, she was back 2nite. I caught her out the door, then tied her up and threw her in my big white rapist van...lol jk

but really, I got her number...its all coming together now.
    Well, I wish you both all the happiness in the world (or at least, a good part of it). If any of your kids are born gay, name 'em after me . . .
    -Tock

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Plus they say:

"At 1.1 on the tone scale, we enter the area of the most vicious reversal of the second dynamic. Here we have promiscuity, perversion, sadism and irregular practices."
    FVCK SCIENTOLOGY, stop debating it theres no point, we all know its a load of crap and anyone who doesnt know that should start taking their meds again....ok??

good

Superhuman is offline Banned
    doesn't anyone else think this is a good idea? or at least, an entertaining thought?

man it would be euphoric for me to hold that detonator in my hands, then click it 3 times and BOOM BOOM BOOOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM... haha, nothing but blood, guts and blood stained white robes all over the yard

wow, i think you and IronFreak should get together

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information