Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    Didn't know you suffered form attention deficit disorder TOO, I never took anything for that. My grades where poor but thanks to my 158 IQ i could pull my studies regularly. I never went to a single class when in college. It was poitless. My paper was full of drawing and not a single word. Just asked to some friend for the class stuff and went to the exam, got my 5 or 6 over 10 and thats all. That was school too.
    I've got more than enough pills in my life don't want anymore.
    my grades sucked since 1st grade, in fact my teacher told my mom that me and my best friend would never amount to anything.

Well, he became a pro golfer and a millionaire playboy due to his hot mom marrying a ridic rich dude. He lives in ft Lauderdale and dates models. I'm doing alright, better than average I would say.

They did all kinds of tests and when they came back I was off the charts smart my mom cried and cried cause she had no explaination for why I was such a bad kid and couldn't do good in school.

Most people with ADD are smarter than average.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    my grades sucked since 1st grade, in fact my teacher told my mom that me and my best friend would never amount to anything.

Well, he became a pro golfer and a millionaire playboy due to his hot mom marrying a ridic rich dude. He lives in ft Lauderdale and dates models. I'm doing alright, better than average I would say.

They did all kinds of tests and when they came back I was off the charts smart my mom cried and cried cause she had no explaination for why I was such a bad kid and couldn't do good in school.

Most people with ADD are smarter than average.
    my grades have always sucked. In chool thye though i was a "special" kid as in retarded. they run all sort of ridic easy test to discover i had 158 IQ so yeah i was a speciall kid (i belive being inteligent is a curse, i've never got any benefit of it. I'd rather be average 90 guy, i'll be happier for sure).
    Cos my school had no special programs for high IQ and my parents could afford school for kids like me. School came to a solution, skip one year. So now not only i was a weirdo, had the same poor grades but i was the youngest kid of the class and was attempte to bully several times. Thanks my wackoness my anxiety driven rage took over and i could stop those bastards bullys. I was expelled 15 days for breaking a chair into a bully.

Now i'm just the kid on dude the people say "he's on his own world" and that asks your name 5 nimes cos i forgot. Obviously my memory sucks too cos i don't pay attention.

Oh but i have a gift abstraction and logical operations (you know the p,q,r,s stuff)...which are useless in real life.

my parents sent me to boarding school, and that kinda fixed the problem...it was way more work to not get good grades there then just do your work. Like if you got less than a C on a test, you'd get to be in study hall on the weekend. I needed to get out of there on the weekends. There was nothing to do except what you should. Most of your day was occupied with sports and school and study hall.

I wish i was an average, mediocre, normal dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    I wish i was an average, mediocre, normal dude.
    people who are smarter have trouble in relationships and realation to other people. I have seen that in my own life for sure. I end up with friends somehow that are pretty freakin smart, so I've been lucky. My best friend right now designs nuclear submarines.

people who are smarter have trouble in relationships and realation to other people. I have seen that in my own life for sure. I end up with friends somehow that are pretty freakin smart, so I've been lucky. My best friend right now designs nuclear submarines.
    you tell me...
    My friends, my real ones, my bros, are on the same boat, all high IQs. With ****ed up lifes. And that bond goes deep. Thats why i get mad when people call names at my bros. Cos thats what they are to me. We've shared shock experiences together, alienation, incomprehension, hatred...So yeah i'm lucky too.
    But i know i'll never be the guy who has lots of friends and everyone whats to be with. I'll never be a chick magnet unless they are looking for stravaganzza.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    so dukkit, I know you like the girl questions...here's a strange one for ya
    why does 19 year old girl txt me in the afternoon on all the days she is going to see the dude she is dating?
    She never txts me on other days for the most part, we'll talk on aim or the phone.
    yesterday, she txts me in the afternoon to just tell me some bullcrap about her day like she went to a poerty reading and stuff. She didn't say anything about seeing the dude, and never does in the txt messages. But I assumed she was seeing him that day cause she was txting me that afternoon. Sure enough I talked to her on AIM at 1 am and she said she just got home from being out with him.
    hmmm, now take into mind im not a 19 year old girl but ill do my best to give you my honest opinion.

it could be a few reasons.

-she could have those afternoons free cuz she is plannin on seeing him. but she gets bored. so she starts texting ppl. you included. on the days she doesnt text ya. she is keeping busy somehow.

-she could associate you with him somehow. so everytime she is getting ready to see him or knows she is seeing him. you pop in her mind. so she has the urge to talk to you via text cuz its the fastest. she may associate you with him in many ways. he may be missing something that you have. or she may be thinking, hes leaving soon. who will i fall back on? etc.

-or obviously she has some sort of feelings towards you. not love. but an attachment of a kind. so she may be on the fence in a way. she has feelings for this guy. but you were in there first. so when she feels the feelings towards him (thinkin she is going to see him) then the feelings that she has for you surface and her mind plays games and the games come out as a contact.

- she may be trying to pull away from him. she knows he is leaving. she knows she will not be with him. so she still has strings attached to you. she cant pull those strings free. so when she gets scared she pulls those strings tight and gets you close.
    on the days she doesnt see him, she doesnt feel those feelings of pulling away from him, cuz her mind is elsewhere. (work, school, family)
    but on days she knows she is seeing him. they all pop up

-or and this is my favorite. shes coo-coo and you need to cut her off

Yeah, I was thinking a few things along those lines

I think she's coo coo for cocoa puffs though

I gotta find a new girl or my weiner is gonna fall off from lack of use.

HommieDClown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    hmmm, now take into mind im not a 19 year old girl but ill do my best to give you my honest opinion.

it could be a few reasons.

-she could have those afternoons free cuz she is plannin on seeing him. but she gets bored. so she starts texting ppl. you included. on the days she doesnt text ya. she is keeping busy somehow.

-she could associate you with him somehow. so everytime she is getting ready to see him or knows she is seeing him. you pop in her mind. so she has the urge to talk to you via text cuz its the fastest. she may associate you with him in many ways. he may be missing something that you have. or she may be thinking, hes leaving soon. who will i fall back on? etc.

-or obviously she has some sort of feelings towards you. not love. but an attachment of a kind. so she may be on the fence in a way. she has feelings for this guy. but you were in there first. so when she feels the feelings towards him (thinkin she is going to see him) then the feelings that she has for you surface and her mind plays games and the games come out as a contact.

- she may be trying to pull away from him. she knows he is leaving. she knows she will not be with him. so she still has strings attached to you. she cant pull those strings free. so when she gets scared she pulls those strings tight and gets you close.
    on the days she doesnt see him, she doesnt feel those feelings of pulling away from him, cuz her mind is elsewhere. (work, school, family)
    but on days she knows she is seeing him. they all pop up

-or and this is my favorite. shes coo-coo and you need to cut her off

being probably the oldest here, im gonna give you some advice. no matter what happens always keep that girl as a fvck buddy, and dont ever get with her in a serious realtionship. because right now your just having a free ride with her, if you ever get with her then somebody else is gonna be having a free ride with her, behind your back if you were a boyfriend to her.
    my point is alot of guys think oh well she would never do that if she was my gf. yeah right dont ever think that way. or youll be for a rude awakening. from personal experience..................

Yeah, I was thinking a few things along those lines

I think she's coo coo for cocoa puffs though

I gotta find a new girl or my weiner is gonna fall off from lack of use.
    lol.

well mine is going to fall off from over use. so be careful either way!!

Quote Originally Posted by HommieDClown View Post
    being probably the oldest here..
    and... your age??

and... your age??
    im 31

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Durpy durp what's up folks

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Dukkit you mail a PM. Enjoy yourself Bitchas!!

being probably the oldest here, im gonna give you some advice. no matter what happens always keep that girl as a fvck buddy, and dont ever get with her in a serious realtionship. because right now your just having a free ride with her, if you ever get with her then somebody else is gonna be having a free ride with her, behind your back if you were a boyfriend to her.
    my point is alot of guys think oh well she would never do that if she was my gf. yeah right dont ever think that way. or youll be for a rude awakening. from personal experience..................
    I'm not as clueless as you or she thinks...I always know what's going on, and my assumptions are always later confirmed. When she wanted to fuk we ****ed. When we were together, I didn't look for anything else cause that's the way I am, but I knew she wasn't extending me the same. When we where on a break I dated other girls, but never told her about them. When she had something going with another guy I always knew. She had a great body and I enjoyed it, she's a nice girl, and I'm only trying to be nice to her. If she puts on weight or the years escape her without her becoming more mature in what she looks for in guys...she's in for a big reality check.

im 31
    29 you old as dirt mo fo

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    sup chode

you are old hommie

i'm 27

Not much skully, went in to work 2 hours ago, only to find out I don't work until 4 pm Faaaaaaaaacccckkkk, so mad. Such a waste of time, so now i'm at home and have to go back in 5 hours.

I'm not as clueless as you or she thinks...I always know what's going on, and my assumptions are always later confirmed. When she wanted to fuk we ****ed. When we were together, I didn't look for anything else cause that's the way I am, but I knew she wasn't extending me the same. When we where on a break I dated other girls, but never told her about them. When she had something going with another guy I always knew. She had a great body and I enjoyed it, she's a nice girl, and I'm only trying to be nice to her. If she puts on weight or the years escape her without her becoming more mature in what she looks for in guys...she's in for a big reality check.
    I wasnt saying you were clueless. im just relating to my last relationship probably my worse one ever. wasted a year of my life with somebody that sounds like the one your fvcking.

im 31
    thats not old. there are many on here that are older. hell, INKY is like 40

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Durpy durp what's up folks
    whats up my man
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Dukkit you mail a PM. Enjoy yourself Bitchas!!
    i got it!! you da man!! thank you very much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    lick chode
    yum

Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks.

Not much skully, went in to work 2 hours ago, only to find out I don't work until 4 pm Faaaaaaaaacccckkkk, so mad. Such a waste of time, so now i'm at home and have to go back in 5 hours.
    damn that sucks. different time than usual? you still sick?

hey Reed and CL!

Dukky brother not much, just nestled under a blanket killing hours till I go back to work. Pondering life, cycles, finances, all those lovely things.

Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks.
    snitches get stitches!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    damn that sucks. different time than usual? you still sick?
    Yeah still a little bit, not feeling top notch. the 4/5 days off from the gym will probably be good for me though. Usually I work nights on friday but for the last month I've been doing mornings. I guess they switched me back and didn't tell me?

Dukky brother not much, just nestled under a blanket killing hours till I go back to work. Pondering life, cycles, finances, all those lovely things.
    aww, that sounds so adorable. all snuggled up. probably naked and the dog is lickin the peanut butter off ya under the blanket.

but i get ya. always gotta ponder those things or they get away from ya.

snitches get stitches!!
    hahaha jeeeeaaaahhhh.

Tomorrow will suck...Leg day plus i have to buy oats...

I wasnt saying you were clueless. im just relating to my last relationship probably my worse one ever. wasted a year of my life with somebody that sounds like the one your fvcking.
    This was kinda a rebound girl for me that dragged on. I knew it was no good for me. I met her just before christmas at a christmas party. I had been single for about a month, and it was like the first day I was feeling a bit better and acting like my usual funny self. I didn't ask her out or anything, she grabbed a pen and then my hand and put her number on it. I was lonely so I gave her a call.

Next time Dukkit I'll just tell you that they are good for you and to trust me on that one. Think I should share it to these post whores

aww, that sounds so adorable. all snuggled up. probably naked and the dog is lickin the peanut butter off ya under the blanket.

but i get ya. always gotta ponder those things or they get away from ya.
    Pretty close, except it's chocolate sauce and a rabid raccoon.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    *peeks head in the door*..........Hello?

i don't care what anybody says...this new Game CD is the shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Come on in bro!!!. What up!!

Hey skully what happened to the funny picture thread from last night, i think you were posting on it too.??

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Next time Dukkit I'll just tell you that they are good for you and to trust me on that one. Think I should share it to these post whores
    nah man!! it was really informative and like i said. im tryin to learn all i can. so that was huge!

and if you wanna take these kids to school... so be it!! tell em to pack a lunch though!!

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    *throws dumbbells at the door*

This was kinda a rebound girl for me that dragged on. I knew it was no good for me. I met her just before christmas at a christmas party. I had been single for about a month, and it was like the first day I was feeling a bit better and acting like my usual funny self. I didn't ask her out or anything, she grabbed a pen and then my hand and put her number on it. I was lonely so I gave her a call.
    haha i hear you just keep taking advantage of it for as long as you can, as long as it dosent get ugly, its a go.

Thread Information