Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    You losers.... Having fun on a saturday nite i see.

i need food!!!!
    i'm about to eat actually, lol

i'm thinking chicken with salad and flax/sunflower oil with balsamic vinegar dressing

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I just had some cottage cheese with pineapples

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    They're girls that get around a lot. I usually don't discriminate but they get around a lot a lot!
    yeah i wouldn't do it either, the pores in condoms are like caverns to AIDS viruses, don't you just hate it when you are in a super horny mood and all you can find are sluts, where are the nice girls that offer a challenge when you need them

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    what do you mean?

i'm sure DSM would oblige you as long as you let him in the back door
    yea...still not do in that

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    They're girls that get around a lot. I usually don't discriminate but they get around a lot a lot!
    i'd **** 'em

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i'd **** 'em
    LMAO, what happened to just because i don't fvck everything in sight doesn't make me a bad guy, i'm a good guy

you make me laugh ruhl, one minute you're the chivalrus knight from medieval times that's been misplaced in our morally corrupt world

and the next you're a sex deprived fiend willing to fvck anything at a moments notice

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Man, I'm freakin' bored. The Soup in E! is crackin me up though.

LMAO, what happened to just because i don't fvck everything in sight doesn't make me a bad guy, i'm a good guy

you make me laugh ruhl, one minute you're the chivalrus knight from medieval times that's been misplaced in our morally corrupt world

and the next you're a sex deprived fiend willing to fvck anything at a moments notice
    well.....i have phases.....whenever i lose hope in my fairy tale i get to the point where i'd take anything home and **** it senseless, just never have had any offers when i'm in that space

well.....i have phases.....whenever i lose hope in my fairy tale i get to the point where i'd take anything home and **** it senseless, just never have had any offers when i'm in that space
    had any offers period? (actual question)

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Ok ok its eat time. I going to have a food party, I know your jealous, i am dieting right now the food is quite the the I don't know what the word is expect..

Ok ok its eat time. I going to have a food party, I know your jealous, i am dieting right now the food is quite the the I don't know what the word is expect..
    i feel your pain, though i normally eat a pretty good size diet during cutting, but i also do cardio 12-14x a week

i feel your pain, though i normally eat a pretty good size diet during cutting, but i also do cardio 12-14x a week
    Only doing it 6 times a week thats all I need to start burning fat. I do it once maybe twice a week during growing season. I know I know I should do it more but whatever. Honest some don't even use cardio in there contest prep till 4-8 weeks out just cause they have the ability to burn due to the diet and of course the drugs. I'm trying to drop 2-3% in four weeks while maintain all my muscle maybe even grow at bit think its possible phate??

Only doing it 6 times a week thats all I need to start burning fat. I do it once maybe twice a week during growing season. I know I know I should do it more but whatever. Honest some don't even use cardio in there contest prep till 4-8 weeks out just cause they have the ability to burn due to the diet and of course the drugs. I'm trying to drop 2-3% in four weeks while maintain all my muscle maybe even grow at bit think its possible phate??
    what are your stats now?

what are your stats now?
    Like 227-228 at I'm thinking 8-9%. I have veins in my lower abs.. kinda nothing peel peeled... striation in my quads are pretty visible, veins seem to being drawing out... I leaned out in the past 2 weeks now. Trying to get down another point or so in 2 weeks.

I think since I joined this forum I have gone from 210 at 10-12 to almost to 230 sub 10%. Thanks to the dark side of the force

Like 227-228 at I'm thinking 8-9%. I have veins in my lower abs.. kinda nothing peel peeled... striation in my quads are pretty visible, veins seem to being drawing out... I leaned out in the past 2 weeks now. Trying to get down another point or so in 2 weeks.
    so by my cals you have around 18-21lbs of fat on you, so to drop down to 6% you need to lose around 5-8lbs

the problem is that since you are already at a low bf, your body is going to be more resistant to cutting then say mine would since i'm 3-4% higher than you at least

but to answer your question, yes i think you can lose a point in two weeks without losing any muscle, it's just a matter of being cautious and patient, lol, empty stomach cardio is going to be your best friend

had any offers period? (actual question)
    besides kate? not really.....well a milf on the computer....still have an open invitation

besides kate? not really.....well a milf on the computer....still have an open invitation
    i don't know who kate is, and it's none of my business, but i wouldn't take a computer "milf" up on there offer

but here's what you do, next time you get the offer, tell them you need to raincheck, then wait till the mood comes and go see them and say "'remember when i rainchecked, time to collect my due, strip" then get after it

so by my cals you have around 18-21lbs of fat on you, so to drop down to 6% you need to lose around 5-8lbs

the problem is that since you are already at a low bf, your body is going to be more resistant to cutting then say mine would since i'm 3-4% higher than you at least

but to answer your question, yes i think you can lose a point in two weeks without losing any muscle, it's just a matter of being cautious and patient, lol, empty stomach cardio is going to be your best friend
    What I have been doing plus later in the day some days..... Anyway have also begun some GH peptides so I'm thinking I should be getting somewhere soon. I know I know wtf!!! Hey I gotta get nasty for the competition I wanna get my national card THIS YEAR!!! Only by the grace of God though. hahaha

Two more weeks hopefully and I'll hopefully being starting my next cycle just waiting on the test, its been about 3 weeks so it needs to get here already....

What I have been doing plus later in the day some days..... Anyway have also begun some GH peptides so I'm thinking I should be getting somewhere soon. I know I know wtf!!! Hey I gotta get nasty for the competition I wanna get my national card THIS YEAR!!! Only by the grace of God though. hahaha

Two more weeks hopefully and I'll hopefully being starting my next cycle just waiting on the test, its been about 3 weeks so it needs to get here already....
    good luck bro, i would offer diet help, but i know my limits and i wouldn't feel comfortable making a contest diet without running it myself first, i'm cutting right now so in 4-5 months i'll see where i am and test out some diets on myself

i don't know who kate is, and it's none of my business, but i wouldn't take a computer "milf" up on there offer

but here's what you do, next time you get the offer, tell them you need to raincheck, then wait till the mood comes and go see them and say "'remember when i rainchecked, time to collect my due, strip" then get after it
    Everyone knows who kate is....she's my only gf....from canada? I met her on here......

and next time i get the offer i'm gonna **** them silly.....if there is a next time

Yeah looking for some major diet help I got a pretty grasp of everything I would do just wanna pass it across people plus you gotta start adjusting your diet every so often, lower as you get closer, last week prep, all the little things in order to win. I do have a IFBB pro friend in town and we have been talking about getting me ready, He helps me here in there but you know it might cost money for a detailed plan but we'll see. Plus I got ya'll and probodybuilding.com if they come on line and can do a TRUE contest prep help with compounds....... you know WOOT WOOT!!!

Everyone knows who kate is....she's my only gf....from canada? I met her on here......

and next time i get the offer i'm gonna **** them silly.....if there is a next time
    i've only been posting on here for the last year or so, that was before my time on here

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    i've only been posting on here for the last year or so, that was before my time on here
    Lol yea long story short the bastard drove like 1000 miles to and from to get some pu-ss-=y ....

i love my car way more than to put that for a fck.... I love my car more than i have loved any woman. HMMMmm i might need therapy oh well

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    hello. gods!!! my arms are about to explode after todays backs WO. hoho 44 cms pumped.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    44cms? It that some sort of communist measuring system?

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    44cms? It that some sort of communist measuring system?
    hahaha, euro metric system, yes.
    hows all E?

I just woke up.... passed out after sex and actually slept with her. Awoke at 2:30am and skipped out.

oh, sex. i used to want that LOL.

What are you, on letro?

What are you, on letro?
    no, i'm natty. I'm on anti-ds. so i guess that plus crappy weather plus boredom = i'm not in the mood for sex. I want to connect. If a girl hitted on me. prolly i'll answer girly and say "we should get to know each other better before sex" lol.

Anti-d's will cause that side by themselves.

Anti-d's will cause that side by themselves.
    yes. its not too bad really. bad is when you are all horny and have no sex.
    other than that i have so many other things on my mind that i have no time for sex thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Lol yea long story short the bastard drove like 1000 miles to and from to get some pu-ss-=y ....

i love my car way more than to put that for a fck.... I love my car more than i have loved any woman. HMMMmm i might need therapy oh well
    I love my bronco too much too, that's why i took the focus

I love my bronco too much too, that's why i took the focus
    shit bro, that's a long drive, i have a girl that's a couple hours away that wants me to come spend a week with her at tech and stay in her dorm, i've been debating going to several months now, just can't bring myself to drive that far for some ass,

but she also has hot friends so i think i'm gonna make the trip

Damn.... you guys have got your priorities all out of whack. Not to put the pussay on a pedestal, but it's only a 2 hour drive, Phate? Why are you still here?

shit bro, that's a long drive, i have a girl that's a couple hours away that wants me to come spend a week with her at tech and stay in her dorm, i've been debating going to several months now, just can't bring myself to drive that far for some ass,

but she also has hot friends so i think i'm gonna make the trip
    yea so imagine how strong i must have felt about her to drive 17 hours to be with her

Damn.... you guys have got your priorities all out of whack. Not to put the pussay on a pedestal, but it's only a 2 hour drive, Phate? Why are you still here?
    i'm gonna chill with some friends in a little while, and i'm not worried, like i said it's been months, and if i put the text messages she sent me last night on here ya'll would see that time really isn't a problem

yea so imagine how strong i must have felt about her to drive 17 hours to be with her
    that or you just really wanted ass

how long did you stay

that or you just really wanted ass

how long did you stay
    5 days 6 nights.....and i was in love with her, i didn't just want ass

Thread Information