Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cake3 is offline ^---- merc = Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Well if you don't like it, I'm pretty sure you don't have to stay...
    oh I am pretty sure I wont .. I mean i am sure you are a member on another board .. what happens when he ( the owner) decides you cant be a member there or he will ban you .. I mean I am a reasonable person but this is just going way to far.. Telling people you cant go to another board.How come no other board ever tells people that ? Because it bad business.....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    So you joined here just to come to this one thread and state that there is injustice here? Ok, job well done, move along, nothing to see here.

your a mod delete it

So you joined here just to come to this one thread and state that there is injustice here? Ok, job well done, move along, nothing to see here.
    And dont think peeps cant see through the BS here.. I dont see how staff doest see it .. it is so obvious..

Big
    I have no problem with free speech, you have broken no rules.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cake3 View Post
    And acually the peeps buying from R o i d s t o r e are paying the bills

I really dont think you read my post correctly. Maby you should read it again a 2nd time. Think about what you said, this is BC's site and his money how ever he gets money from sponsers or his business is irrelevant. He paies for this site

You really dont make any sense, I'm getting the hint that your either Connors or one of his faggot friends

Yea It is free speech ( exactly ) .. but honestly that's not allowed here...

Big
    And dont think peeps cant see through the BS here.. I dont see how staff doest see it .. it is so obvious..
    We can see through a lot of things, members joining just to perpetuate this petty rivalry, some of us are just trying to help the n00bs not hurt themselves, and there are enough n00bs to fill dozens of boards. I for one hope at some point we can get past this and get back to the reason I feel I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I really dont think you read my post correctly. Maby you should read it again a 2nd time. Think about what you said, this is BC's site and his money how ever he gets money from sponsers or his business is irrelevant. He paies for this site

You really dont make any sense, I'm getting the hint that your either Connors or one of his faggot friends
    funny how you guys tell everyone not to buy from R o i d s t o r e ( yes even mods) but you stick up for someone that you guys say is ripping newbies off.. I dont get it ???

We can see through a lot of things, members joining just to perpetuate this petty rivalry, some of us are just trying to help the n00bs not hurt themselves, and there are enough n00bs to fill dozens of boards. I for one hope at some point we can get past this and get back to the reason I feel I'm here.
    Oh i agree about helping people .. and you admit there are enough peeps to fill dozens of boards so why is the owner of this site telling people he will ban them if they go to another site.. Thats just so out of line ..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    funny how you guys tell everyone not to buy from R o i d s t o r e ( yes even mods) but you stick up for someone that you guys say is ripping newbies off.. I dont get it ???
    OK dickhead, how exactly is this ripping off newbies ?

* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our website and the domain name "BuySteroids.com" is representative of products that may enhance blood levels of steroid hormones in the body. Anabolic Research, LLC is offering this very strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed at the top of the page. This product is not to be used by anyone 18 years of age or younger. Use under a doctors supervision. This product is not a drug and should be used correctly. Use in conjunction with a well balanced diet and an intense bodybuilding or exercise program.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    OK dickhead, how exactly is this ripping off newbies ?

* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our website and the domain name "BuySteroids.com" is representative of products that may enhance blood levels of steroid hormones in the body. Anabolic Research, LLC is offering this very strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed at the top of the page. This product is not to be used by anyone 18 years of age or younger. Use under a doctors supervision. This product is not a drug and should be used correctly. Use in conjunction with a well balanced diet and an intense bodybuilding or exercise program.
    Believe you have posted saying not to buy from them ?? too funny.. why I gotta be a dickhead??

g0dsend is offline Member
    Listen cake3 (connors), you never really answered my question.

You come on these boards because its a privilege, not a freedom. Dont like it then leave simple as that. As I say again you dont pay for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    Listen cake3 (connors), you never really answered my question.

You come on these boards because its a privilege, not a freedom. Dont like it then leave simple as that. As I say again you dont pay for this site.
    What freedom ???? too funny .. you cant post on other boards or you get banned from here .. wow ....

well i am out .. see ya..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Believe you have posted saying not to buy from them ?? too funny.. why I gotta be a dickhead??
    Because you come onto this board for no other reason than to stir up shit !!!. And yes I did say not to buy them, BEFORE I read the disclaimer. So now that I HAVE read the disclaimer I have no problem recommending them as an ALTERNATIVE to steroids which is exactly what they are.

Big
    In the end it's quite simple. The people like myself who are here, are here because we choose to be, and want to be. We seek no enlightenment as to why we shouldn't be here, we have made our stand and here we choose to stay. Cake3, you have made your point, you don't agree with the stance of this site, yet you remain. You obviously choose not to be here, yet you remain to disrupt. At what point will you tire of this? If you don't like this site or what it's about, fair enough, go where you are happy.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Why cant we all just get along..lol

Seriously though the drama is wearing me out.

Second2None is offline Banned
    nicely said Big

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I can and do support this 100%..

It's not about attrition but disrespect, and honor, or rather the lack there of.. plus i'm tired of deleting idiot posts as i call them..

ANyway

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    I was only trying to invite you to my love shack.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Merc why do you continue to sign up with multi accounts.... seems senseless... even childish...

you have a board move on and enjoy it... you have spammed the board with pms about another board which is against the rules... yes guys you heard it this is merc the one who said he was fair and always on the up and up about everything well well caught lying again....

as for freedom of speech... not when it goes against rules that are plainly posted to not spam members... soliciting members... which is the reason that members that decide to be members there do not need to be here to pm others breaking the rules... like yourself...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    WAIT! Don't ban him yet, I didn't get my pose down with him :-)

Second2None is offline Banned
    so the rule is
    1) you cant be a member of other boards?
    or
    2) you cant tell someone about another board
    that is nuts either way though

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None View Post
    so the rule is
    1) you cant be a member of other boards?
    or

The board you can't be part of is R*berts/ Merc's new cyber-toilet. You can still post on BB.com ect ect. The board doesn't want members here going back and forth to create cyber-wars. And it will happen

system admin is offline Owner
    Merc.. here is YOUR chance to tell all of us exactly what you think "is GOING on here"? Dude... your not making any sense. WHAT is the big secret? Have you been eating some of AR's drugs? WHAT DO YOU THINK is the issue? How is it that you are following a guy who is proving time and time again that he is a liar?

Take this opportunity to break it all down for us. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHAT IS THE BIG CONSPIRACY???????? Its quite interesting!!! PLEASE... tell us!!!

The floor is yours.

Bc

I want you to speak FACTS!!!!! Not Anthonys Fiction novel shit that he feeds you. How is it so easy to take the bullshit from a guy who is a convicted X dealer... an out of work TEACHER... and a guy who can not BACK SHIT up with FACTS

And

you dont take the word of a guy who has been RIGHT HERE on this site for YEARS and has never ONCE been caught lying.. or even CALLED out for lying??? I am a PROVEN business man who has stood the test of time. Tony is a FAILURE who has lied and pissed off more people than anyone known to me. Ask yourself this question: ARE 100000 people wrong and YOU are right?

Have fun with that.

You can be a member of other boards.. NO problem. Just not ONE :-))

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    You can be a member of other boards.. NO problem. Just not ONE :-))

Bc

Anth*onyR*berts-cyber-toilet.com ?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    yes guys you heard it this is merc the one who said he was fair and always on the up and up about everything well well caught lying again....
    Again, no surprise here.

-CNS

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Anth*onyR*berts-cyber-toilet.com ?
    you got that shit right

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None View Post
    Soliciting members for another board via PM has been against the rules here for as long as I've been here.

...and that's 4 years now.

It's considered spamming on other forums, mine included, and is generally frowned upon.

It's a matter of respect.

If one board owner wants his site affiliated to another, there are ways to do it.

Sending out members to spam other forums, like what Merc's site is doing, is disrespectful.

-CNS

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Merc why do you continue to sign up with multi accounts.... seems senseless... even childish...

you have a board move on and enjoy it... you have spammed the board with pms about another board which is against the rules... yes guys you heard it this is merc the one who said he was fair and always on the up and up about everything well well caught lying again....

as for freedom of speech... not when it goes against rules that are plainly posted to not spam members... soliciting members... which is the reason that members that decide to be members there do not need to be here to pm others breaking the rules... like yourself...
    so merc is cake3? i was wondering how he could get to write under his name, like he has 3k posts. how can he do that?

Yes cake3 is one of several names he has accounts under... all with matching ips...

well unfortunately he has been signing up under multible names and posting what he wants... acting all innocent about things but failing to mention he doesnt follow the rules he was enforcing on others... just 2 weeks ago... once caught he has continued to try to cause problems here...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Wait.. are you sure its not Tony in Merc account again???? hmmmmmmmmm

bc

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    This is fun

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    holy sh*T there is some bad blood here... and i have no idea why and i'm not really gonna worry myself w/ it... hope everyone gets cooled down and figures out wtf is really goin on and move on...

btw i agree w/ u DSM!

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    It's considered spamming on other forums, mine included, and is generally frowned upon.

-CNS

Love the subliminal plugs. Twice now:-)

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Wait.. are you sure its not Tony in Merc account again???? hmmmmmmmmm

bc

Well that is very possible... it has happened many times with mercs permission... which is against the rules aswell....
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

buffgator is offline king of mass
    What the hell I dont get on for a few months and every thing gets cluster F^cked. Merc is gone many people who where once banned are back? Im gonna need a stiff drink, playboy, and a smoke to figure this out.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Soliciting members for another board via PM has been against the rules here for as long as I've been here.

...and that's 4 years now.

It's a matter of respect.

If one board owner wants his site affiliated to another, there are ways to do it.

Sending out members to spam other forums, like what Merc's site is doing, is disrespectful.

-CNS
    Agreed!

Robert's is running a recruiting contest on his board to get his members to spam our members. If he wants to build his membership he should do so without raping other boards. If he's not finding new members on his own that should tell you something.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.....

on another note, wait...nm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information