Page 104 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,160 of 7914
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=DSM4Life;5228930

144[/QUOTE]

Did you use a calculator?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Did you use a calculator?
    Nope

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    What does "Reading Your Beads" refer to

Blog Entries
    It's been almost 30 years and despite challenges from thousands of hilarious contenders, Rita Beads remains my all time favorite drag name. Rita was a hairy chested, butch mustached, roller-skating, pregnant nun sort of drag queen, back in late 70's Orlando.

The reason Rita Beads is such a funny name is probably sadly lost to most of you, but the threat to "read your beads" was a common expression back in the day, one homo to another. Reading someone's beads meant to tell them off, to give them what-for, to put them in the their place, in the sort of high-drama that only can come from a place of great creativity and style. And ****iness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    It's been almost 30 years and despite challenges from thousands of hilarious contenders, Rita Beads remains my all time favorite drag name. Rita was a hairy chested, butch mustached, roller-skating, pregnant nun sort of drag queen, back in late 70's Orlando.

The reason Rita Beads is such a funny name is probably sadly lost to most of you, but the threat to "read your beads" was a common expression back in the day, one homo to another. Reading someone's beads meant to tell them off, to give them what-for, to put them in the their place, in the sort of high-drama that only can come from a place of great creativity and style. And ****iness.
    Cheater, you peeked

Okay heres another one for you
    Who was quoted as saying
    " People always say that I hated Joan Crawford
    I don't hate Joan Crawford
    She's Dead...Good"

Gotta make these a little more difficult:
    What is the sum of the sqaure root of an iso seleze triangle?

What does the term mean freezing the balls off a brass monkey?

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    If I get divorced (likely in near future) and can't get a date for my 30th HS reunion (5 yrs away) will you be my date Rita Beans?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    If I get divorced (likely in near future) and can't get a date for my 30th HS reunion (5 yrs away) will you be my date Rita Beans?
    Rita Beans, that's too funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ask DSM anything.-animatedlaughingfrog.gif  

Last Question From Me Today...your probably thinking yeah

Where did the term "Slicker Than Snot On A Doorknob" Come From?

I Was Wrong This Is My Last One

Why is it that some of us always end up in abusive realtionships? Sure we can be lippy, but does that mean that we have to be smacked around and givin a black eye for words that we said? Sure the makin up part is great but darn. Have you ever been in an abusive relationship and if so how did you deal with it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Why is it that some of us always end up in abusive realtionships? Sure we can be lippy, but does that mean that we have to be smacked around and givin a black eye for words that we said? Sure the makin up part is great but darn. Have you ever been in an abusive relationship and if so how did you deal with it?
    I have never been and i never will. The last thing a guy will do is ever abuse me. I dont care if he is 10 times the size of me, we all have to sleep something, BAM

Blog Entries
    What do you consume typically post workout? I know you're on low carb but do you focus on any sugar/carb/protien intake right after excersise?

Blog Entries
    What do you consume typically post workout? I know you're on low carb but do you focus on any sugar/carb/protien intake right after excersise?
    Shake and banana.

Blog Entries
    So, what else are you doing for carbs? Are you eating any rice or veggies? What are your stats btw.. for some reason, I think we're the same height from what I remember but... um.. I can't remember.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Shake and banana.
    so you shake your a$$ while eating a Banana?

JK!

Can we get a pic of u posing with the banana?

This was probably already asked but I can't catch up on 100 pages...

Are you 'butch' gay, present as just like a random straight guy, semi-fem, or easy to tell he's gay b/c of level of fem?

Or some other description? I don't claim to be an expert but am interested in your reply.

U live in a big city. Did men cold approach you when you were younger with random questions like "do you know where such and such street is?" and then 2 seconds later tell u the real reason they wanted to talk to you is because they think your hot and offer you money for sex?

What's the most u have ever been offered for sex? Was it for something unusually kinky?

Do you have different and very exciting sex with your bf or are u into a routine with him?

If you stray here and there, does he care?

Same qu in reverse...

Every been to the Pilgrim Theater in Boston, MA? (torn down about 10 yrs ago).

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    facial, swallow, body, none?

Good Morning DSM, Rise and shine.
    Caught up on your thread this morn, boy and they thought I was hitting on you. Your my kindred spirit. I Read your reply to my last query. I kind of figured that would be your answer. Some of us are non violent pacifists. Guess it was the way we were raised. Bible belt and all, turning the other cheek. Then theres always the thought of actually following through, going too far, ending up in the pokey and instead of thinking about the lion, tin man and scarecrow, having to worry about lying there while ten men turn you into a scared hoe. Heard that on SNL thought it was pretty funny. Only on my third cycle, when does roid rage kick in? lol

Blog Entries
    Good Morning DSM, Rise and shine.
    Caught up on your thread this morn, boy and they thought I was hitting on you. Your my kindred spirit. I Read your reply to my last query. I kind of figured that would be your answer. Some of us are non violent pacifists. Guess it was the way we were raised. Bible belt and all, turning the other cheek. Then theres always the thought of actually following through, going too far, ending up in the pokey and instead of thinking about the lion, tin man and scarecrow, having to worry about lying there while ten men turn you into a scared hoe. Heard that on SNL thought it was pretty funny. Only on my third cycle, when does roid rage kick in? lol
    Morning. Got my 13 years of sleep lastnight, i feel great !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    facial, swallow, body, none?
    Don't do the facials, everything else i am game for.

Every been to the Pilgrim Theater in Boston, MA? (torn down about 10 yrs ago).
    Tens years ago i was 19.

If you stray here and there, does he care?

Same qu in reverse...
    He would def care. He would probably cut my balls off. I could never do that to him. I flirt with people here and there but try not to take it too far. If i did for some reason i will just tell the other guy straight up "i flirt but i am in a relationship so don't expect anything." Never had a problem.

Do you have different and very exciting sex with your bf or are u into a routine with him?
    Yeah, we changed it up every now and then. After 4 years not we have to stay on top of that. Well we doing really stay on top....

What's the most u have ever been offered for sex? Was it for something unusually kinky?
    Never offered cash.

U live in a big city. Did men cold approach you when you were younger with random questions like "do you know where such and such street is?" and then 2 seconds later tell u the real reason they wanted to talk to you is because they think your hot and offer you money for sex?
    Working in the city you get all kinds. I been approached by many males and females "wanting to have a good time."

Thats not my thing.

This was probably already asked but I can't catch up on 100 pages...

Are you 'butch' gay, present as just like a random straight guy, semi-fem, or easy to tell he's gay b/c of level of fem?

Or some other description? I don't claim to be an expert but am interested in your reply.
    I am a "butch guy" i guess." You would not be able to tell at all that i was gay which makes it that much harder to tell people. They are totally caught off guard with it.

Can we get a pic of u posing with the banana?
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    so you shake your a$$ while eating a Banana?

JK!
    i will for you ...

So, what else are you doing for carbs? Are you eating any rice or veggies? What are your stats btw.. for some reason, I think we're the same height from what I remember but... um.. I can't remember.
    For my workout days ill add in some steel oats or brown rice. Non workout mostly veggies and thats it. Just started doing this cutting diet so we will see how it works out. Today i am also doing some empty stomach cardio.

5'6 170 i would say 13-14% BF.

Blog Entries
    ^^ you and I are the same height, except I'm currently 183 lbs 10-11% bf as of a month ago. Estimate though becuase I took it with a capilater..

Did you call your dad yet?

Blog Entries
    ^^ you and I are the same height, except I'm currently 183 lbs 10-11% bf as of a month ago. Estimate though becuase I took it with a capilater..

Did you call your dad yet?
    Going to call him in an hr or so after i wake up.

I want to get rid of some of my BF before i go on to do anything else. Without a cycle its a BITCH for my body to hold at 180. I really hate even trying to stay there. I am eating like a f***king horse and shitting 4-5 times a day. I hate it. So my new goal is to stay at 170-175 keeping a lower BF then i currently have.

Do your parents/family know your gay/Bi? If so when did you tell them. I was about to tell mine a few years back. Finally got up the nerve, went over to their house and was sitting in the front room, they had the tv on at the time tuned to showtime. Then all of a sudden an episode of queer as folk came on. I froze and cringed couldnt get out of there quick enough. Especially after their comments. I thought scratch that idea. And I pass for straight too, work on an auto assembly line and believe me you don't want outed in there!

Blog Entries
    ^^ yeah, that can be hard to do, especially when you're trying to do both (gain lean muscle and lower bf) simultaneously. Are you taking any amino acids or creatine? Creatine has helped me get over humps in the past. Initially you may hold some bloat, but at the end of the day, after gaining a few extra lbs of lean muscle, the water is fairly easy to shed when you're ready. I really love l-glutamine and a good amino mix. I really feel as though it aids in the recovery process and allows me to do cardio twice a day if I want without having an adverse effect on muscle development. Are you doing cardio more than once per day? If not, you may want to consider it along with creatine..

Blog Entries
    Do your parents/family know your gay/Bi? If so when did you tell them. I was about to tell mine a few years back. Finally got up the nerve, went over to their house and was sitting in the front room, they had the tv on at the time tuned to showtime. Then all of a sudden an episode of queer as folk came on. I froze and cringed couldnt get out of there quick enough. Especially after their comments. I thought scratch that idea. And I pass for straight too, work on an auto assembly line and believe me you don't want outed in there!
    They do know, i came out at about 24 i believe. Dad took it kinda rough but now he is fine.

I also work with a bunch of "rough" guys which is one reason i haven't come out to them. Not that they even need to know but i hate distancing myself from some guys as they are really nice. I am out to only one of them, good friend.

Blog Entries
    ^^ yeah, that can be hard to do, especially when you're trying to do both (gain lean muscle and lower bf) simultaneously. Are you taking any amino acids or creatine? Creatine has helped me get over humps in the past. Initially you may hold some bloat, but at the end of the day, after gaining a few extra lbs of lean muscle, the water is fairly easy to shed when you're ready. I really love l-glutamine and a good amino mix. I really feel as though it aids in the recovery process and allows me to do cardio twice a day if I want without having an adverse effect on muscle development. Are you doing cardio more than once per day? If not, you may want to consider it along with creatine..
    I might start taking my aminos again but not going to take creatine right now. I don't want the extra bloat. I might bitch and cry about cardio but i can push myself through it.

Blog Entries
    How about the cardio 2x/day thing.. have you entertained that in order to get the bf down any more?

Blog Entries
    How about the cardio 2x/day thing.. have you entertained that in order to get the bf down any more?
    Yes. When i had time i would. If i work in the morning i feel its better to get the extra sleep then wake up super early to do cardio. I am not a morning person anyway.

Blog Entries
    Yes. When i had time i would. If i work in the morning i feel its better to get the extra sleep then wake up super early to do cardio. I am not a morning person anyway.

Grumpy, huh? I'm borderline annoying in the morning.. my family hates my morning energy. Love going to the gym as early as possible in the AM, I feel like I lose so much energy during the day and don't get as much out of my PM workouts... funny how everyone is different.

Blog Entries
    Grumpy, huh? I'm borderline annoying in the morning.. my family hates my morning energy. Love going to the gym as early as possible in the AM, I feel like I lose so much energy during the day and don't get as much out of my PM workouts... funny how everyone is different.
    I hate your morning energy from here. My sister and i are the same in the morning, dont even talk to us.

I remember when i lived at home, i came down the steps one morning to see my father and mother watching TV. I walked passed them and my father said "good morning." I totally ignored him and kept walking to the kitchen. I heard my dad mumble "whats wrong with him?" to my mother which she replied " its too early to talk to him."

I started laughing

Blog Entries
    Lol....

What does "OP" stand for? I know it refers to the author of a thread, but not sure what the acronym refers to specifically.

Ever hear of the Bosshogg workout routine and if so what do you think of it?

Thread Information