Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    wow! lol! i don't think that would be a smart move on his part to start that war. any person with this guy's thoughts and ideas should be removed from the living.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    FVCK it I'm with my dreadlocks sporting brother in this vid, let's kill all the fvcking cracker ass crackers in the world and create a perfectly harmonious world of chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel and high yellow's to rule the world....

DIE WHITEY DIE, YOU FVCKING CANCEROUS DIRTY ASS DEVIL'S!!!!

FYI I am writing this part in pure white so that they don't know that I am white and plan to sabotage there mission....Keep it on the down low and don't let anyone know PLEASE!!!!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    LOL Horse.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    that is some funny shit horse

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    white people are so dumb

I am not going down with out a fight

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    FVCK it I'm with my dreadlocks sporting brother in this vid, let's kill all the fvcking cracker ass crackers in the world and create a perfectly harmonious world of chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel and high yellow's to rule the world....

DIE WHITEY DIE, YOU FVCKING CANCEROUS DIRTY ASS DEVIL'S!!!!

FYI I am writing this part in pure white so that they don't know that I am white and plan to sabotage there mission....Keep it on the down low and don't let anyone know PLEASE!!!!

om gosh that is sooo funny

and dont worry bro i wont tell them... can they see white? or do they read black?

remember this i all just in fun

I am dead serious.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    I am dead serious.....
    no i have a kitty in the window

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Thats fcuked up. I hate this racist crap. They call us racist but yet they can have a video like that. Its like if we had any white holidays or white schools we'd be the racist ones even though they have black everything

Lol!

I'm not racist but im not gunna sit here and take shit either.
    Its like for the most part look at the effects blacks have on society.
    Yes there are definitely alot of good black people. A few of the best people I know are blacks.
    But look at it where this all this gangster bs come from. Its cool bro to sell crack and bust caps.
    Like what the hell is this?
    Watch 48 hours everyone that gets shot or shoots someone is black.
    Its definitely not the way to deal with things

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I'm not racist but im not gunna sit here and take shit either.
    Yes there are definitely alot of good black people. A few of the best people I know are blacks.
    But look at it where this all this gangster bs come from. Its cool bro to sell crack and bust caps.
    Like what the hell is this?
    Its definitely not the way to deal with things
    i agree bro... i will add that i dont think it is skin color as much as how mommy and daddy (or lack of) raised the child or punk ... depending

It sucks for parents cause they can try so hard but the kids get in the wrong crowd and game over.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    om gosh that is sooo funny

and dont worry bro i wont tell them... can they see white? or do they read black?

remember this i all just in fun
    If someone would start a thread and everyone wrote in just white that would be funny

please keep secret WHITER aha

HIghLIGHT dummies

ha thats funny

the ghost thread ooooooooo

Lol!

that is funny!!

next new bee to ask a dumb question i will answer him like that...

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    next new bee to ask a dumb question i will answer him like that...
    i think it will make a lots of sence.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    what you trying to say... are you just looking to start things up?

x10

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    that all white people will die????????????

I like where this is going

anyone got any good racists jokes?

preferably black ones

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    preferably black ones

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Peace be unto you, JohnnyBigGuns.

I want to preface this by saying I'm not black, but I must protest to some of the things you have said.

I'm not racist but
    As a general rule, whenever anyone says "I'm not racist, but..." it almost invariably follows up with racism.

So you really think that this is not racist?

I've noticed that most bigots always say lines like these, as if this is supposed to somehow offset their racism/bigotry. For example, Prone2Rage, NightWolf, and Amcon will give a token disclaimer of "I know some good Muslims/Iraqis/'Palis'/etc", and then follow it up with how generally the race or religious group is [insert some negative stereotype here]. This is simply a device used by bigots to make themselves seem anything other than what they are: bigoted.

If I said to you: "I don't mean to be racist, but white people are bastards. Not all of them: some white people I know are the best people out there, but by and large, they are bastards." Would you smile and thank me for how magnanimous I am for saying that a handful of whites are great people (but that the majority are bastards)?

But look at it where this all this gangster bs come from.
    This is similar to what the other white Americans used to say about Irish/Italian/etc immigrants. I've posted up the newspaper headlines about this in another thread. For a couple generations, the Irish/Italian/etc immigrants were hated by other "real Americans" because they (the Irish/Italians/etc) were involved in crime, gangs, etc. The Irish/Italians/etc were also pushing the gangsta culture at that time.

The blacks have only been free for ONE generation, since the late 1960s. That's not even one generation. So if it took other groups a few generations to reach parity with the other races, are we surprised that the blacks didn't get their stuff together in less than a generation?

I think that people need to study history and look at sociological and anthropological trends.

And this is the exact same thing that the bigots used to say against Irish immigrants. I warn a lot of people about the dangers of xenophobia. It's the same pattern that repeats throughout history. If you study history, almost every wave of immigrants to America had their share of problems. For example, when the Irish first came in the 19th century, they were hated by the other white Americans. The Chicago Post wrote:
    "The Irish fill our prisons, our poor houses...Scratch a convict or a pauper, and the chances are that you tickle the skin of an Irish Catholic. Putting them on a boat and sending them home would end crime in this country."

http://www.kinsella.org/history/histira.htm

See how similar it is to what you are saying about blacks and violence? It's almost identical! It takes every diaspora population time to acclimate and integrate into their community. It took many generations for the Irish to "settle in", to the point that eventually a newspaper declared:
    "The Irish have become more Americanized than the Americans."
    It will take time. Again, the blacks have only had one truly free generation. Sorry to say, but you cannot expect an entire race to recover from hundreds of years of persecution in less than one generation!
    Its funny to say white people are dumb but back in the slave days they only bred the big dumb blacks. Dumb so they woudl never come up with a plan to fight back and big so they were good workers
    Still not racist though right?

Thats fcuked up. I hate this racist crap.
    But look at all the racist crap you yourself have said in this thread! You even alluded to the odious concept of eugenics to cogitate that blacks are somehow inherently stupider.

They call us racist but yet they can have a video like that.
    Who is "they"? Do you think that one guy with dreadlocks represents all black people on the earth or in America?

The guy in the video is an idiot. Why o why do people think that the best way to respond to stupidity is by reciprocating with stupidity? All racism is stupidity. I think a lot of people get stuck in this trap. I've seen it with my fellow Muslims (I'm Muslim) who get angry at Christians who bash Islam, so they resort to bashing all Christians in response. And certainly that's what the Islamophobes like Prone2Rage and NightWolf do: they see that a group of Muslims hate all Non-Muslims, so they bash all Muslims, with of course the token exception of "not ALL the Muslims I know are like that...some are really good people (but the VAST majority are such-and-such)."

Instead, we need to respond to stupidity with intelligence. As the Quran says: "with that which is better than it." Just because a black guy says something racist against whites, it doesn't justify being racist against all blacks, because that singular guy does not represent ALL blacks. MOST blacks would not tolerate such racism.

Its like if we had any white holidays or white schools we'd be the racist ones even though they have black everything
    It's not difficult to understand why that is. Blacks are a minority who just a few decades ago were being lynched by angry white mobs. Most people who want black holidays and black schools just want blacks to reach parity with whites, whereas most whites who call towards such things want to show the superiority of white people over blacks. This is a general rule, but I think you will find that it is almost always true.

JohnnyBigGuns, I don't think you are a very bad person or anything. I just think you have adopted a viewpoint that is racist and odious. I think that if you soul search and look inside your heart, you will realize the error in this belief and will recant yourself. May God guide you to the Truth.
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 02-20-2009 at 05:55 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I hate the french

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I hate the french
    I think that's something we can all agree on lol

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Peace be unto you, JohnnyBigGuns.

I want to preface this by saying I'm not black, but I must protest to some of the things you have said.

As a general rule, whenever anyone says "I'm not racist, but..." it almost invariably follows up with racism.

So you really think that this is not racist?

I've noticed that most bigots always say lines like these, as if this is supposed to somehow offset their racism/bigotry. For example, Prone2Rage, NightWolf, and Amcon will give a token disclaimer of "I know some good Muslims/Iraqis/'Palis'/etc", and then follow it up with how generally the race or religious group is [insert some negative stereotype here]. This is simply a device used by bigots to make themselves seem anything other than what they are: bigoted.

If I said to you: "I don't mean to be racist, but white people are bastards. Not all of them: some white people I know are the best people out there, but by and large, they are bastards." Would you smile and thank me for how magnanimous I am for saying that a handful of whites are great people (but that the majority are bastards)?

This is similar to what the other white Americans used to say about Irish/Italian/etc immigrants. I've posted up the newspaper headlines about this in another thread. For a couple generations, the Irish/Italian/etc immigrants were hated by other "real Americans" because they (the Irish/Italians/etc) were involved in crime, gangs, etc. The Irish/Italians/etc were also pushing the gangsta culture at that time.

The blacks have only been free for ONE generation, since the late 1960s. That's not even one generation. So if it took other groups a few generations to reach parity with the other races, are we surprised that the blacks didn't get their stuff together in less than a generation?

I think that people need to study history and look at sociological and anthropological trends.

And this is the exact same thing that the bigots used to say against Irish immigrants. I warn a lot of people about the dangers of xenophobia. It's the same pattern that repeats throughout history. If you study history, almost every wave of immigrants to America had their share of problems. For example, when the Irish first came in the 19th century, they were hated by the other white Americans. The Chicago Post wrote:
    "The Irish fill our prisons, our poor houses...Scratch a convict or a pauper, and the chances are that you tickle the skin of an Irish Catholic. Putting them on a boat and sending them home would end crime in this country."

http://www.kinsella.org/history/histira.htm

See how similar it is to what you are saying about blacks and violence? It's almost identical! It takes every diaspora population time to acclimate and integrate into their community. It took many generations for the Irish to "settle in", to the point that eventually a newspaper declared:
    "The Irish have become more Americanized than the Americans."
    It will take time. Again, the blacks have only had one truly free generation. Sorry to say, but you cannot expect an entire race to recover from hundreds of years of persecution in less than one generation!

Still not racist though right?

But look at all the racist crap you yourself have said in this thread! You even alluded to the odious concept of eugenics to cogitate that blacks are somehow inherently stupider.

Who is "they"? Do you think that one guy with dreadlocks represents all black people on the earth or in America?

The guy in the video is an idiot. Why o why do people think that the best way to respond to stupidity is by reciprocating with stupidity? All racism is stupidity. I think a lot of people get stuck in this trap. I've seen it with my fellow Muslims (I'm Muslim) who get angry at Christians who bash Islam, so they resort to bashing all Christians in response. And certainly that's what the Islamophobes like Prone2Rage and NightWolf do: they see that a group of Muslims hate all Non-Muslims, so they bash all Muslims, with of course the token exception of "not ALL the Muslims I know are like that...some are really good people (but the VAST majority are such-and-such)."

Instead, we need to respond to stupidity with intelligence. As the Quran says: "with that which is better than it." Just because a black guy says something racist against whites, it doesn't justify being racist against all blacks, because that singular guy does not represent ALL blacks. MOST blacks would not tolerate such racism.

It's not difficult to understand why that is. Blacks are a minority who just a few decades ago were being lynched by angry white mobs. Most people who want black holidays and black schools just want blacks to reach parity with whites, whereas most whites who call towards such things want to show the superiority of white people over blacks. This is a general rule, but I think you will find that it is almost always true.

JohnnyBigGuns, I don't think you are a very bad person or anything. I just think you have adopted a viewpoint that is racist and odious. I think that if you soul search and look inside your heart, you will realize the error in this belief and will recant yourself. May God guide you to the Truth.

I have to admit some of what I said is racist but in general im not racist against blacks. Just when they say things like the video it pisses me off and im obviously gunna go defend myself.

I got a pretty messed up story for you guys about racism.
    I got a buddy and he is pretty racist about blacks.
    He has a 4 yo daughter and he never says anything racist around her.
    Well she has a black kid in her class and they also live down the street from them and they walk by there house everyday to and from school.
    Well one day he said something to her about playing with that kid.
    And she said no one likes them best of there skin color.
    Now thats really messed up coming from a 4yo.
    To me It seems that racism was dying out with the generations.
    I miyself growing up lived next to a family of black children and I played with them everyday and never thought a thing about it.

Well anyways after my buddy heard his daughter say this he said he's never making another racist comment against blacks every again.
    Its nuts what a 4yo can teach you sometimes.

I got a pretty messed up story for you guys about racism.
    I got a buddy and he is pretty racist about blacks.
    He has a 4 yo daughter and he never says anything racist around her.
    Well she has a black kid in her class and they also live down the street from them and they walk by there house everyday to and from school.
    Well one day he said something to her about playing with that kid.
    And she said no one likes them best of there skin color.
    Now thats really messed up coming from a 4yo.
    To me It seems that racism was dying out with the generations.
    I miyself growing up lived next to a family of black children and I played with them everyday and never thought a thing about it.

Well anyways after my buddy heard his daughter say this he said he's never making another racist comment against blacks every again.
    Its nuts what a 4yo can teach you sometimes.
    I dont think you need to explain your self bro...when we are born we dont know anybetter...As we grow in life our life experience shap what we believe and how we feel..about race and other things....We learn by our life experience.....If you were to look inside your self you would find you are not racist because of skin color but how people act.....JMO

I have to admit some of what I said is racist but in general im not racist against blacks. Just when they say things like the video it pisses me off and im obviously gunna go defend myself.
    That's great that you understand the issue, bro. I know that sometimes we feel defensive and wish to lash out at the opposite side, but we really have to force ourselves to realize that by lashing out at the opposite group, we're no better than the ones we were defending against. Let us take the better approach, and shun all racism/bigotry altogether. I think when you clearly show that what the person is saying is racism, that in itself is a good enough defense. Nowadays people have zero tolerance towards bigotry/racism, except when they don't realize that it is indeed bigotry/racism. So all we need to show is how it is racist; the best way to do that is to repeat the person's sentence but just switch the racial/religious group with another, and then people will be like "oh yeah, hmmm, that *is* racist."

It is a very good sign that you responded well. Sometimes all we need is someone else to remind us of where we have fallen short, and they are the true well-wishers, not the ones who shower us with effusive praise but let us continue in error. May God guide you and I to all that which is the truth.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats fcuked up. I hate this racist crap. They call us racist but yet they can have a video like that. Its like if we had any white holidays or white schools we'd be the racist ones even though they have black everything
    Stop expressing racist views if you hate this 'racist crap'. It's funny how people are up in arms over this idiots video, but there are many, many, many videos on the web with whites expressing the same vile rhetoric.

And what do we have that's 'black everything'? Please explain this ignorant comment. Are you referring to historically black colleges? Pick up a book and read/realize that these schools came about as a result of blacks not being able to attend historically white colleges. And these colleges have about the same white enrollment as some historically white colleges have black enrollment. What's a black holiday? Are you referring to Martin Luther Kings birthday? Considering he advanced the civil rights of ALL people including blacks AND WHITES, he is an American icon and not just a black American icon. MLK is arguably one of the most influential non-president men in the history of this country. He is well deserving of a holiday. Outside MLK, there are no 'black' holidays.

This thread is ridiculous and does nothing but continue to further racist rhetoric in this country.

Kratos, you tried to make a point that blacks can't govern in Africa. Africans are just as tribal as Europeans, middle easterns, etc. Look at many countries after the fall of communism in Eastern Europe. Even though they look alike they seperated along ethnic/tribal lines. That happens everywhere when someone tries to push a homogenious society. People will always find a way to seperate themselves.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Kratos, you tried to make a point that blacks can't govern in Africa. Africans are just as tribal as Europeans, middle easterns, etc. Look at many countries after the fall of communism in Eastern Europe. Even though they look alike they seperated along ethnic/tribal lines. That happens everywhere when someone tries to push a homogenious society. People will always find a way to seperate themselves.
    My point was take away white people or remove them from power and you still have all of society's problems.

Use another example China has very few white people and virtually none in positions of power. Not a perfect paridise to live in. Humans are resposible for the problems of humanity, not any one race.

Whites were among the first to industrialize and the rapid progress wasn't perfect. Gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette. But, similar mystakes would have been made no matter where the empires rose and fell and left behind progress. For example the Myans were far from a perfect people, murderous and enslaving of smaller tribes. Human nature leads us down incorrect paths sometimes, until history teaches us.

I'm white though, so I may be a little bias. Want to avoid the whole extermination thing.

Hey Buddy!!! Go back to your beloved Afrika! There's hardly any white people there, (especially in sub-saharan afrika), and you should love being around your own kind... Of course some of your lifestyle luxuries would change a bit, like no running water, no municipal facilities, no building codes, widespread famine, continental epidemics, AIDS infestation, and you would be speaking to a mass of people thru a curled-up piece of paper emulating a mega-phone. That little fancy microphone your spewing your venom thru and the multi-million dollar complex your preaching your hatred in won't be there next time you plan on giving a speech to your "followers". White people are why you are here in the first place.

You know something even more funny? In terms of DNA, scientists have found that ALL differences in skin color can be isolated to ONE, just ONE DNA gene; the MC1R gene. Relatively speaking, we really don't all realize how precisely similar we all are to one another. Just think about it, ONE gene that dictates what color you will be during fertilization... just ONE. To me this genetic finding is remarkable.

Remember, science knows no prejudice. Prejudice and discrimination are both learned behaviors. Education, exposure, and tolerance is the key to eliminating racism. And it wont happen over night. We are all the same, and we all didn't evolve from chimps or an amoeba.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-20-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Stop expressing racist views if you hate this 'racist crap'. It's funny how people are up in arms over this idiots video, but there are many, many, many videos on the web with whites expressing the same vile rhetoric.

And what do we have that's 'black everything'? Please explain this ignorant comment. Are you referring to historically black colleges? Pick up a book and read/realize that these schools came about as a result of blacks not being able to attend historically white colleges. And these colleges have about the same white enrollment as some historically white colleges have black enrollment. What's a black holiday? Are you referring to Martin Luther Kings birthday? Considering he advanced the civil rights of ALL people including blacks AND WHITES, he is an American icon and not just a black American icon. MLK is arguably one of the most influential non-president men in the history of this country. He is well deserving of a holiday. Outside MLK, there are no 'black' holidays.

This thread is ridiculous and does nothing but continue to further racist rhetoric in this country.
    Dear BgMc31: you raise excellent points, especially about the black colleges and MLK day.

However, perhaps we should go easy on JohnnyBigGuns. He realized his error, and we should be soft on the people. May we help each other in attaining righteousness.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Hey Buddy!!! Go back to your beloved Afrika! There's hardly any white people there, (especially in sub-saharan afrika), and you should love being around your own kind... Of course some of your lifestyle luxuries would change a bit, like no running water, no place no municipal facilities, no building codes, widespread famine...White people are why you are here in the first place.
    Peace be unto you, Panzer.

I find some of your post to be offensive, especially the bolded part above. Are you cogitating that black people should thank white people for enslaving them and bringing them to America in chains?

Furthermore, it should not be forgotten that the condition of Africa today can be explained in part by decades of colonialism.

In the Care of the Lord,
    -Saladin.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information