Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I hate the french
    I think that's something we can all agree on lol

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I got a pretty messed up story for you guys about racism.
    I got a buddy and he is pretty racist about blacks.
    He has a 4 yo daughter and he never says anything racist around her.
    Well she has a black kid in her class and they also live down the street from them and they walk by there house everyday to and from school.
    Well one day he said something to her about playing with that kid.
    And she said no one likes them best of there skin color.
    Now thats really messed up coming from a 4yo.
    To me It seems that racism was dying out with the generations.
    I miyself growing up lived next to a family of black children and I played with them everyday and never thought a thing about it.

Well anyways after my buddy heard his daughter say this he said he's never making another racist comment against blacks every again.
    Its nuts what a 4yo can teach you sometimes.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I got a pretty messed up story for you guys about racism.
    I got a buddy and he is pretty racist about blacks.
    He has a 4 yo daughter and he never says anything racist around her.
    Well she has a black kid in her class and they also live down the street from them and they walk by there house everyday to and from school.
    Well one day he said something to her about playing with that kid.
    And she said no one likes them best of there skin color.
    Now thats really messed up coming from a 4yo.
    To me It seems that racism was dying out with the generations.
    I miyself growing up lived next to a family of black children and I played with them everyday and never thought a thing about it.

Well anyways after my buddy heard his daughter say this he said he's never making another racist comment against blacks every again.
    Its nuts what a 4yo can teach you sometimes.
    I dont think you need to explain your self bro...when we are born we dont know anybetter...As we grow in life our life experience shap what we believe and how we feel..about race and other things....We learn by our life experience.....If you were to look inside your self you would find you are not racist because of skin color but how people act.....JMO

Hey Buddy!!! Go back to your beloved Afrika! There's hardly any white people there, (especially in sub-saharan afrika), and you should love being around your own kind... Of course some of your lifestyle luxuries would change a bit, like no running water, no municipal facilities, no building codes, widespread famine, continental epidemics, AIDS infestation, and you would be speaking to a mass of people thru a curled-up piece of paper emulating a mega-phone. That little fancy microphone your spewing your venom thru and the multi-million dollar complex your preaching your hatred in won't be there next time you plan on giving a speech to your "followers". White people are why you are here in the first place.

You know something even more funny? In terms of DNA, scientists have found that ALL differences in skin color can be isolated to ONE, just ONE DNA gene; the MC1R gene. Relatively speaking, we really don't all realize how precisely similar we all are to one another. Just think about it, ONE gene that dictates what color you will be during fertilization... just ONE. To me this genetic finding is remarkable.

Remember, science knows no prejudice. Prejudice and discrimination are both learned behaviors. Education, exposure, and tolerance is the key to eliminating racism. And it wont happen over night. We are all the same, and we all didn't evolve from chimps or an amoeba.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-20-2009 at 03:35 PM.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Hey Buddy!!! Go back to your beloved Afrika! There's hardly any white people there, (especially in sub-saharan afrika), and you should love being around your own kind... Of course some of your lifestyle luxuries would change a bit, like no running water, no place no municipal facilities, no building codes, widespread famine...White people are why you are here in the first place.
    Peace be unto you, Panzer.

I find some of your post to be offensive, especially the bolded part above. Are you cogitating that black people should thank white people for enslaving them and bringing them to America in chains?

Furthermore, it should not be forgotten that the condition of Africa today can be explained in part by decades of colonialism.

In the Care of the Lord,
    -Saladin.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Furthermore, it should not be forgotten that the condition of Africa today can be explained in part by decades of colonialism.

In the Care of the Lord,
    -Saladin.
    yes and no buff, fragments of the industrilized world was going to make it to Africa one way or another. For example, you have people hundreds of years behind the western world in technological and societal advancement...all of a sudden a shipment of guns shows up.

American Indians were doing pretty well before white people showed up. The expanding population of the world wasn't going to leave a large fertile land mass as big as the US untouched forever. They had wars and problems of their own, but lacked the technology to allow their human nature to create true destruction.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    yes and no buff, fragments of the industrilized world was going to make it to Africa one way or another. For example, you have people hundreds of years behind the western world in technological and societal advancement...all of a sudden a shipment of guns shows up.

American Indians were doing pretty well before white people showed up. The expanding population of the world wasn't going to leave a large fertile land mass as big as the US untouched forever. They had wars and problems of their own, but lacked the technology to allow their human nature to create true destruction.
    good point

Peace be unto you, Panzer.

I find some of your post to be offensive, especially the bolded part above. Are you cogitating that black people should thank white people for enslaving them and bringing them to America in chains?

In the Care of the Lord,
    -Saladin.
    My friend my apologies if I have offended you... I suppose viewing his speech of hate made my blood boil for a minute, which may have been evident in my post, for that I apologize.

In response to your first issue, I really don't want to write a long dissertation here so I'll be frank: I'm not asking black people to "thank" white people for bringing them here (albeit afrikans THEMSELVES among warring tribes would assists the spanish, portuguese, and english slave traders!!), but I am asking all black people to PLEASE recognize the deplorable situation in Afrika and realize, DESPITE the circumstances by which their ancestors were brought here, that being in this nation, to ALL of us , white black spanish and asian, ALL must be thankful, because we COULD have ended up somewhere else, and not in this great nation.

and as for the whole blame afrikas misfortune on colonialism argument, Ivve heard that a thousand times and it dosent hold any water with me whatsoever... Colonialism has been over and done with for over a half a century now in Afrika and the continent still lies in ruins. God, you could trace back Europes catastropies for ages, since the Roman empire's imperial dominance, the black plague, insane, oppressive Kings and Queens during the late-middle ages, Napoleon's megomania during the late 19th century, world war I, AND WORLD WAR 2... All these resulting in hundreds of millions of deaths. Yet Europe still holds one of the worlds strongest economies, highest HDI index, and smartest thinkers the worlds ever known (and HAS known, need I mention them)?

Self-determination. Easy to blame others for your misfortunes but difficult to remedy the situation. Other countries have, why not Afrika? I'd be open to hear some sort of suggestions.. I believe it begins with Education and ousting corrupt dictators and dishonest and self-serving politicians and heads of state.

With all due respect my friend,.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-20-2009 at 03:58 PM.

My friend my apologies if I have offended you... I suppose viewing his speech of hate made my blood boil for a minute, which may have been evident in my post, for that I apologize.
    Much appreciated. Thank you for your good manners.

albeit afrikans THEMSELVES among warring tribes would assists the spanish, portuguese, and english slave traders!!
    This argument can be dealt with in two ways that I can think of. First, you will always find lackeys in any race, who will do anything for money; just pay enough, and you will find those willing to sell out their race, their people, or even their own mothers if the price is right. Second, I acknowledge that the colonialists did not invent slavery; but they racialized it, and I think that is one of the most odious aspects of it all.

Having said that, I do not think it behooves anyone to lay the blame on one race or the other. This is not a soccer game between blacks and whites. My point is not to lay the blame on the whites, because those specific white people have died and their deeds with them; God will deal with them, and nobody alive today will be held to account for that.

My *only* purpose was to disprove any possible racist idea that blacks are inferior in any way. I am not trying to dole out blame, as that serves no purpose; I am simply trying to explain why a people could be down and out.

but I am asking all black people to PLEASE recognize the deplorable situation in Afrika and realize,
    I think all blacks understand that Africa is in a troubling state. Nobody really disputes that. But my question is: so what? What are you trying to imply with that? That somehow blacks are to understand that the state of Africa is somehow correlated with the inferiority of blacks?

Look: there are only two possibilities here. Either the "deplorable condition" of Africa is intrinsic/innate or extrinsic/environmental. I am arguing for the latter, and I think it is racist to argue the former.

DESPITE the circumstances by which their ancestors were brought here, that being in this nation, to ALL of us , white black spanish and asian, ALL must be thankful, because we COULD have ended up somewhere else, and not in this great nation.
    I think that we should all be grateful to God alone for blessing us by being amongst the top 15% of the world in regards to wealth. But I think that your post sort of insinuates that we should be thankful to the white man for being born in his country. Forgive me if this is not what you meant, but it certainly seems that way.

and as for the whole blame afrikas misfortune on colonialism argument, Ivve heard that a thousand times and it dosent hold any water with me whatsoever... Colonialism has been over and done with for over a half a century now in Afrika and the continent still lies in ruins.
    Africa was subjected to colonialism for hundreds of years, and you think that all the problems should be solved within a mere 50 years time (which is not even one generation)? The colonialists devastated the African economies for hundreds of years, and then suddenly within LESS than one generation, everything is supposed to be ok? I don't think so. The student of history cannot help but think that this is unrealistic. It takes a few generations for a people to change their condition. We can just look back in history to prove this.

you could trace back Europes catastropies for ages, since the Roman empire's imperial dominance, the black plague, insane, oppressive Kings and Queens during the late-middle ages, Napoleon's megomania during the late 19th century, world war I, AND WORLD WAR 2... All these resulting in hundreds of millions of deaths. Yet Europe still holds one of the worlds strongest economies, highest HDI index, and smartest thinkers the worlds ever known (and HAS known, need I mention them)?
    I don't get what you mean at all. Yes, Europe/America has the highest standard of living today, but it certainly did *not* have the highest standard of living "since Rome's imperial dominance." Certainly you don't think that, do you?

Believe it or not, but there was a time in history when the Western Europeans were seen by the rest of the world as "barbarians", much like the Western Europeans see parts of the world as "barbarous" today. You mentioned the Dark Ages; I am not understanding why you mentioned that, because that disproves your entire thesis. Why can't you understand that like Europe went through the Dark Ages, similarly other parts of the world are going through their Dark Ages now? These things are cyclical. Europe/America have only been decisively on top of the rest of the world for the last 400 or so years. I think that people fail to realize that the Mongols (from Asia) almost swallowed up all of Europe in the 1200s, and the Ottomans were knocking on Vienna's door in the 1600s. From 1000-1200 A.D., the Middle East (the countries that today are easily dominated by the West) vanquished Western Europe in the Crusades, victory upon victory. Similarly, there was a time in which Africa was more "powerful" than Europe, in which there were great African kingdoms.

When you study history, you realize that these things are cyclical; today, "the white man" is in power, but tomorrow that will change. Every 500-1,000 years, these things change. So it would be foolhardy to think too much of the current situation and draw amazing conclusions based on that, just like it would have been foolhardy for people of the past to have judged the white man as inferior back when Europe was considered a "backwater continent."

Other countries have, why not Afrika?
    Africa is not a country. It is an entire continent. On it, there are people of different ethnic backgrounds, who are not at all homogeneous in any way. Some parts are better developed than others.

I'd be open to hear some sort of suggestions.. I believe it begins with Education and ousting corrupt dictators and dishonest and self-serving politicians and heads of state.
    Yes, and where did all these things come from? After being colonized for hundreds of years, you can't just jump ship and think that everything will be working like clockwork tomorrow. It's a bit like if a person uses T3 for many years; will his thyroid axis immediately go back to normal the moment the T3 is removed? No. It will take a LONG time to recover.

Again, it's only been about one generation since Africa has truly been free. Wherever and whenever colonialists "jump ship", you will find that a power vacuum is created and warlords, tyrants, etc. come to fill the void, which further prevents recovery. Furthermore, the colonialists purposefully drew imaginary boundaries, dividing up countries SPECIFICALLY with the intention that it would cause them to fight for decades to come. For example, Iraq was created just perfectly so it could counter and check Iran, and to do that, they grouped together three completely disparate groups. That is a formula for disaster: war with their neighbor as well as civil war. Similar things were done in Africa.

There is no reason to dole out blame to one race or the other. Each human being is accountable only for its own deeds. But this is about understanding why other peoples are in the situation they are; absence of this knowledge can invariably lead to racism and arrogance.

Take care.
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 02-20-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Much appreciated. Thank you for your good manners.

This argument can be dealt with in two ways that I can think of. First, you will always find lackeys in any race, who will do anything for money; just pay enough, and you will find those willing to sell out their race, their people, or even their own mothers if the price is right. Second, I acknowledge that the colonialists did not invent slavery; but they racialized it, and I think that is one of the most odious aspects of it all.

Having said that, I do not think it behooves anyone to lay the blame on one race or the other. This is not a soccer game between blacks and whites. My point is not to lay the blame on the whites, because those specific white people have died and their deeds with them; God will deal with them, and nobody alive today will be held to account for that.

My *only* purpose was to disprove any possible racist idea that blacks are inferior in any way. I am not trying to dole out blame, as that serves no purpose; I am simply trying to explain why a people could be down and out.

I think all blacks understand that Africa is in a troubling state. Nobody really disputes that. But my question is: so what? What are you trying to imply with that? That somehow blacks are to understand that the state of Africa is somehow correlated with the inferiority of blacks?

Look: there are only two possibilities here. Either the "deplorable condition" of Africa is intrinsic/innate or extrinsic/environmental. I am arguing for the latter, and I think it is racist to argue the former.

I think that we should all be grateful to God alone for blessing us by being amongst the top 15% of the world in regards to wealth. But I think that your post sort of insinuates that we should be thankful to the white man for being born in his country. Forgive me if this is not what you meant, but it certainly seems that way.

Africa was subjected to colonialism for hundreds of years, and you think that all the problems should be solved within a mere 50 years time (which is not even one generation)? The colonialists devastated the African economies for hundreds of years, and then suddenly within LESS than one generation, everything is supposed to be ok? I don't think so. The student of history cannot help but think that this is unrealistic. It takes a few generations for a people to change their condition. We can just look back in history to prove this.

I don't get what you mean at all. Yes, Europe/America has the highest standard of living today, but it certainly did *not* have the highest standard of living "since Rome's imperial dominance." Certainly you don't think that, do you?

Believe it or not, but there was a time in history when the Western Europeans were seen by the rest of the world as "barbarians", much like the Western Europeans see parts of the world as "barbarous" today. You mentioned the Dark Ages; I am not understanding why you mentioned that, because that disproves your entire thesis. Why can't you understand that like Europe went through the Dark Ages, similarly other parts of the world are going through their Dark Ages now? These things are cyclical. Europe/America have only been decisively on top of the rest of the world for the last 400 or so years. I think that people fail to realize that the Mongols (from Asia) almost swallowed up all of Europe in the 1200s, and the Ottomans were knocking on Vienna's door in the 1600s. From 1000-1200 A.D., the Middle East (the countries that today are easily dominated by the West) vanquished Western Europe in the Crusades, victory upon victory. Similarly, there was a time in which Africa was more "powerful" than Europe, in which there were great African kingdoms.

When you study history, you realize that these things are cyclical; today, "the white man" is in power, but tomorrow that will change. Every 500-1,000 years, these things change. So it would be foolhardy to think too much of the current situation and draw amazing conclusions based on that, just like it would have been foolhardy for people of the past to have judged the white man as inferior back when Europe was considered a "backwater continent."

Africa is not a country. It is an entire continent. On it, there are people of different ethnic backgrounds, who are not at all homogeneous in any way. Some parts are better developed than others.

Yes, and where did all these things come from? After being colonized for hundreds of years, you can't just jump ship and think that everything will be working like clockwork tomorrow. It's a bit like if a person uses T3 for many years; will his thyroid axis immediately go back to normal the moment the T3 is removed? No. It will take a LONG time to recover.

Again, it's only been about one generation since Africa has truly been free. Wherever and whenever colonialists "jump ship", you will find that a power vacuum is created and warlords, tyrants, etc. come to fill the void, which further prevents recovery. Furthermore, the colonialists purposefully drew imaginary boundaries, dividing up countries SPECIFICALLY with the intention that it would cause them to fight for decades to come. For example, Iraq was created just perfectly so it could counter and check Iran, and to do that, they grouped together three completely disparate groups. That is a formula for disaster: war with their neighbor as well as civil war. Similar things were done in Africa.

There is no reason to dole out blame to one race or the other. Each human being is accountable only for its own deeds. But this is about understanding why other peoples are in the situation they are; absence of this knowledge can invariably lead to racism and arrogance.

Take care.
    I definately applaud you my friend, you seem to be quite the debater, and I would love to continue on this discussion further, however, in lieu of just consuming a few beers (I have a real low tolerance bc I never drink, cept fridays here and there) Im feeling a bit unsure of my keyboarding skills as of now...

so with that, my friend, we shall continue this debate at a later time... cuz I got bunch of great rebuttals for all of your rebuttals =)

anyway take care my friend and remember, future changes begin with our youngest generations, applying the use of knowledge and diplomacy over arms and aggression.

PS: I realize Afrika is a continent, but I was generalizing all the countries as a whole within africa. Keep in mind, western, central, and eastern europe is anything but homogenous as well, and look at the turmoil, war, and almost complete destruction they've experienced within the last 200 years? Yet they still manage to rebuild, remodel governments, profile food, adequate shelter and jobs to all their populations, something that, dissappointingly enough, I cannt say the same for afrika.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-20-2009 at 06:25 PM.

In terms of DNA, scientists have found that ALL differences in skin color can be isolated to ONE, just ONE DNA gene; the MC1R gene.

Doubtful in my mind

we all didn't evolve from chimps or an amoeba.

You sure about that?
    1 gene for all differences related to race? For skin pigment, hair density, diet, or immune response to certain diseases? Adaptations to better suit the condtions of the land that race spent the largest portion of their history inhabiting? Ethnic facial features, statistic differences in height, and others.

I think your study of genetics and evoloution needs revision.

1 gene for all differences related to race? For skin pigment, hair density, diet, or immune response to certain diseases? Adaptations to better suit the condtions of the land that race spent the largest portion of their history inhabiting? Ethnic facial features, statistic differences in height, and others.

Kratos, the study was done for SKIN PIGMENTATION and nothing else.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

we def did not come from apes or monkey... if we did why do they still exist? where is the missing like between the two ? is ti lucey?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    we def did not come from apes or monkey... if we did why do they still exist? where is the missing like between the two ? is ti lucey?
    Lucy is a 3.2 million year old example of Australopithecus africanus. No doubt there is clear resembelence to a common chimp. But, although the creature had a, the pelvis and leg bones were almost identical in function with those of modern humans, showing with certainty that these hominids had walked erect. There have been discoveries of afarensis since Lucy. Australopithecines are now thought to be immediate ancestors of the genus Homo, the group to which modern humans belong.
    There is no missing link. We have fossil evidence with many links without a break in the chain until you reach modern humans.
    It may still be called the "theory" of evoloution, but it's not even debated anymore, evoloution happend.

So how can apes and monkey's still exist? The term is divergent evolution; it is the accumulation of differences between groups which can lead to the formation of new species. Monkey's didn't become us, we branched off from them.

For example is it so hard to imagine a flock of birds, they all look the same. Now imagine half of the flock of birds gets lost in a storm and lands on an island somewhere. The birds once ate berries, but there are no berries on this island. There are plenty of worms. So these birds stuck on this island scrape by on worms generation after generation. The birds who have longer beaks are better at finding worms and therefore long beaked birds are more likely to live and reproduce. The birds who didn't get lost are still eating berries. Fast forward a few thousand years. Do the two types of birds still look the same?

Lucy is a 3.2 million year old example of Australopithecus africanus. No doubt there is clear resembelence to a common chimp. But, although the creature had a, the pelvis and leg bones were almost identical in function with those of modern humans, showing with certainty that these hominids had walked erect. There have been discoveries of afarensis since Lucy. Australopithecines are now thought to be immediate ancestors of the genus Homo, the group to which modern humans belong.
    There is no missing link. We have fossil evidence with many links without a break in the chain until you reach modern humans.
    It may still be called the "theory" of evoloution, but it's not even debated anymore, evoloution happend.

So how can apes and monkey's still exist? The term is divergent evolution; it is the accumulation of differences between groups which can lead to the formation of new species. Monkey's didn't become us, we branched off from them.

For example is it so hard to imagine a flock of birds, they all look the same. Now imagine half of the flock of birds gets lost in a storm and lands on an island somewhere. The birds once ate berries, but there are no berries on this island. There are plenty of worms. So these birds stuck on this island scrape by on worms generation after generation. The birds who have longer beaks are better at finding worms and therefore long beaked birds are more likely to live and reproduce. The birds who didn't get lost are still eating berries. Fast forward a few thousand years. Do the two types of birds still look the same?
    pft!!!.... lol

i will look for the lucey link - but it goes something like this:

guy gets money to go looking for missing link... three days before he is to get him money turned off - he finds a chimp body (head is missing) over a mile away they found a human head from a woman... as all good evolutionist would deduct, a saber tooth tiger(i added this part for effect to the funny story) or some other carniviours animal tore the head off and ate it a mile away... wait if the animal ate it how was it found as a fossil??? any ways i will keep going on the "missing link" story... wait do i really need too - naaa it is already too hard to believe - WAY HARDER THAN A CRATOR WHO DEVELOPED US NOT evolution... (when i find the full story not my abrivated version i will post it for you...)

more proof of evolution (oops the top evolutionists dont even believe in it - or at least cant prove it)

Famous Evolutionists Admit There is No Proof!

These experts know that there is no evidence for any changing! They say there is fossil evidence and there isn't! Luther Sunderland wrote this book Darwin's Enigma. He wrote to all of the major universities [and] to the museums (or visited them) and he said, “Would you please show me the evidence you have for evolution?” They said, “Well, we don't have it here, it must be somewhere else.”

This I find hard to believe. Did Sunderland think about researching peer reviewed science publications?

[.....]

Luther wrote to the British Museum of Natural History. The largest fossil collection in the world and asked Colin Paterson [sic]. He said, “Mr. Paterson [sic], I read your book about evolution but I noticed that you didn't show us any missing links. Why not? Where are the missing links? Colin Paterson [sic] wrote back and said, “I fully agree with your comments on the lack of evolutionary transitions in my book. If I knew of any, fossil or living (now, that's interesting, why would you include a living one as a missing link?) .....

Straw man Just because a type of organism is the ancestor of another type does not automatically equate with extinction

..... [Patterson] said, “if I knew of any I certainly would have included them. I will lay it on the line, there is not one such fossil.”

btw where did you get that info above???? you dont still believe it do you?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Buddy!!! Go back to your beloved Afrika! There's hardly any white people there, (especially in sub-saharan afrika), and you should love being around your own kind... Of course some of your lifestyle luxuries would change a bit, like no running water, no municipal facilities, no building codes, widespread famine, continental epidemics, AIDS infestation, and you would be speaking to a mass of people thru a curled-up piece of paper emulating a mega-phone. That little fancy microphone your spewing your venom thru and the multi-million dollar complex your preaching your hatred in won't be there next time you plan on giving a speech to your "followers". White people are why you are here in the first place.

You know something even more funny? In terms of DNA, scientists have found that ALL differences in skin color can be isolated to ONE, just ONE DNA gene; the MC1R gene. Relatively speaking, we really don't all realize how precisely similar we all are to one another. Just think about it, ONE gene that dictates what color you will be during fertilization... just ONE. To me this genetic finding is remarkable.

Remember, science knows no prejudice. Prejudice and discrimination are both learned behaviors. Education, exposure, and tolerance is the key to eliminating racism. And it wont happen over night. We are all the same, and we all didn't evolve from chimps or an amoeba.

So because white people are the reason why we (blacks) are here in the first place we should be thankful? I've heard this ridiculous argument too many times to let go! So I'll ask you this one question: Should the Jews be thankful of Hitler because the holocaust brought about the creation of the Jewish state?

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    So because white people are the reason why we (blacks) are here in the first place we should be thankful? I've heard this ridiculous argument too many times to let go! So I'll ask you this one question: Should the Jews be thankful of Hitler because the holocaust brought about the creation of the Jewish state?
    bro that is rediculous!!! here is the answer should i hate all black people? should i?

or should i forgive and forget? and stop blaming other for something that you & me had NO control of???? if any one has the right to cry about any of the tragities that happened in this world it would distract from moving forward ...

so what is the answer? do i have the right to place blame on all black people?

if any one has the right to cry about any of the tragities that happened in this world it would distract from moving forward
    I think you are talking from two sides of your mouth. Nobody here (not BgMc nor I) is crying about anything. Rather, some of you here made the allegation (or at least the insinuation) that blacks are inferior by mentioning the "deplorable condition" of Africa today. We simply countered this by saying that Africa is in this condition due in large part to colonization.

It is like if two athletes are running a marathon...one of them breaks the legs of the other, and then starts laughing at him saying: "You can't run worth crap!" So the one who got his legs broken reminds him: "uhh, the only reason why I can't run as fast as you is because you broke my legs." Then the first athlete responds by saying "stop whining about the past, as it will prevent you from fixing your condition." However, who said that the athlete with the broken legs isn't trying to rehabilitate his legs? He only mentioned the fact that his legs were broken because the first athlete is mocking him, not because he thinks it will help to fix his legs.

Argh, never mind.

I think you are talking from two sides of your mouth. Nobody here (not BgMc nor I) is crying about anything. Rather, some of you here made the allegation (or at least the insinuation) that blacks are inferior by mentioning the "deplorable condition" of Africa today. We simply countered this by saying that Africa is in this condition due in large part to colonization.

It is like if two athletes are running a marathon...one of them breaks the legs of the other, and then starts laughing at him saying: "You can't run worth crap!" So the one who got his legs broken reminds him: "uhh, the only reason why I can't run as fast as you is because you broke my legs." Then the first athlete responds by saying "stop whining about the past, as it will prevent you from fixing your condition." However, who said that the athlete with the broken legs isn't trying to rehabilitate his legs? He only mentioned the fact that his legs were broken because the first athlete is mocking him, not because he thinks it will help to fix his legs.

Argh, never mind.
    your ananlogy is poor at best... and you again and again you put words in peoples mouth... i didnt read anything were people said blacks (very genneral) were a lower class person...???? where does this come from?

bro you know, as i have said many times i respect you however i dont share you expressions or beliefs, your very antagonistic -

if i didnt know better i would say that you are are reqruiting people for you cause... that makes you a politician, buffed relax and remember EVERY ONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION - that includes black panthers or the kkk, or al-quadi and americans ... and you or i may not like the opinions because they clash against our morals and values - but we should try to me meek and humble too them... i fail at this as well

peace bro

JAYROD is offline Senior Member

Argh, never mind.
    lol! i understand what you are trying to say but it's a bit weak imo. how can people hold down others? are some just stronger and some weaker? can some people flourish and some can't even with an huge amount of help? and these are not race based questions but questions about people in general. there are great people of every race and there is scum represented from every race. people rise up from the ghettos and people born with silver spoons up their ass end up losers with nothing. racism is a unfortunate thing but don't forget it's well represented from all sides and it's rediculous to point a finger at one and not the others.

[QUOTE=[B]BuffedGuy;4449609[/B]]I think you are talking from two sides of your mouth. Nobody here (not BgMc nor I) is crying about anything. Rather, some of you here made the allegation (or at least the insinuation) that blacks are inferior by mentioning the "deplorable condition" of Africa today. We simply countered this by saying that Africa is in this condition due in large part to colonization.

No I said you are crying in several post no one else just you......Have you lived in Africa or have you just read a book because you act like you know a lot about it......?

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    No its not the same buddy because their living conditions were just as good (if not better) in Deutschland prior to the take over of the NSDAP. Israel was established so the Jewish people would have a permanent home (which a hotly debated to this date) instead of residing in western, central, or eastern europe. Regardless where they would've ended up or which course history may have taken if the state of Israel wasn't established. But one things for sure, Europe wouldve been rebuild just as it was over 60 years ago.

Eventually a contenent must stop "blaming" other countries for their coniditions. Afrika has a wealth of natural resources that need to be milled, mined, drilled, extracted, etc etc and have the "state-owned" funds drawn from these resources PUMPED BACK INTO the state for infrastrcuture, railways, water treatment plants, court houses, etc etc..Instead of be diverted to the pokcets of extremeists and warlords........ but before any of this happens, the greatest change of all must occur. The way in which people think.

speak the truth bro!!!! keep it up !!!!

anyway, what I see in the video is just pure comedy
    the rambelings of an extremist who's views only are attractive to other extremists
    every race has a small percentage but it's not the pulse of the black race as a whole

I am sure bigsexy did not post this video to have a race war on this site...but some want to make it into one......sad

you explained that very well arcom....great job...it is about life experiences...you can not get that out of a book.....or read about it on the net...you have to live it.....

thanks bro... and tell every one were friends(even share wives) and your black right? tell them

thanks bro... and tell every one were friends(even share wives) and your black right? tell them
    it is true...we are friends and that is my baby you posted.....and yes I am black......lol

or at least hung like you are black.... and i still love you

^^^when you relate everything to the study and not to life experience then you come up with a page of that...b/s

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    ^^^when you relate everything to the study and not to life experience then you come up with a page of that...b/s
    Intelligent people do not dictate their views solely based on anecdotal observation, simply because there is no statistic significance or power in such a "study".

Intelligent people do not dictate their views solely based on anecdotal observation, simply because there is no statistic significance or power in such a "study".
    no what i am saying, like I said before you are born without any prejudice, but your life experience make you feel certian ways about certain people....no more no less...and geuss what I dont need you to explaine it to me......

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    no what i am saying, like I said before you are born without any prejudice, but your life experience make you feel certian ways about certain people....no more no less...and geuss what I dont need you to explaine it to me......
    heck ya well put....

I for one thought it was a very good post buffy

I for one thought it was a very good post buffy
    Thanks.

Cmon were all distinguished Ladies in here and should behave as such...

Please let us stop the bickering and move on to a more interesting topic, like what a Panzerfaust is... here is a great pic of a few brave German Wehrmacht soldiers holding "Panzerfausts", meaning "Tank Fist".. kinda like an early beta-version of today's RPG's.

and other...

There is no evidence for changing from one kind to another. It's not a missing link they need folks. The whole chain is missing! And folks like Stephen Gould understand that. He said, “The absence of fossil evidence has been a nagging problem for evolution.” I guess it has Steve. You can't find any! But he still believes in evolution.

if you have time this video will def prove creation is the way the world was made... the lucey info is at the middle of this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68472809350444

if you have time this video will def prove creation is the way the world was made... the lucey info is at the middle of this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68472809350444
    You must be joking. I'm not even going to respond to that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information