Thread: *The official Interview thread*

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Bump

Alphatier is offline Member
    Bump

BG's interview still open,

Send your questions to me ASAP,

Its a very interesting interview guys, worth waiting for!

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I'm just as interested in this thread as when it first began. Keep up the good work Marcus!

Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    I'm just as interested in this thread as when it first began. Keep up the good work Marcus!
    No kidding man, this is by far my favourite thread!!

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Ditto.

Get your questions in guys!
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Bump for anymore questions for BG

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Bump

BG's interview now closed

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I cant wait to read this one!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    im behind on these interviews but damn collar, moving man. you have my best regards and great interview!

Nice DSM, thanks man. some great things to share. thanks again marcus

marcus300 interviews BG

marcus300: What part of the world are you from?
    BG:Long Island, New York

marcus300:What are your current stats
    BG: 5'7" 195 8-10% BF

marcus300: How old are you?
    BG: 35

marcus300: How do you earn a living?
    BG: Electrician

Members question: Do you have a college degree? If so, what was the program you were taking?
    BG: Na no degree, I got caught up with working and making money. I bought a new truck out of high school so I was stuck working. Wish I did but not sure if I would have handled it properly, probably would have partied to much.

Members question:How did he feel when you always got bullied in school?
    BG: LOL

marcus300: How was it for you growing up especially with your Father leaving and the death of your mother and brother?
    BG: It was tough, I made it tougher. My mom was my everything, she spoiled and loved me to no end. Losing her at such a crucial time, then my brother soon after I didn't know how to handle things. I wish I was one of those people whom became stronger because of it....but I didn't.

I still don't talk to my father, he tried to make up with me a while back. I told him no fucing way, he put my mom through so much bullshit. Working day and night, crying over bills, then when she wouldn't let go at the end because she was so worried about us kids. She was in the hospital for almost a year, she went from 140 lbs to 67, last few weeks in a coma. His dumb ass was drunk and in jail most of my life, fuc him.

marcus300: How did you mother and brother die?
    BG:Mother died of cancer when i was 15 and my brother 4 days before my 18th birthday in a street bike crash.

marcus300: What kind of effect did all the above had on you over the years?
    BG: A TON of parting !! That's how I tried to make my self feel better, but all the drugs and alcohol just masked my pain and issues....... then left me with a shit load of depression.

marcus300: What were the party years like for you? got any stories?
    BG:I blew rock starts out of the water. Ran the Hamptons out here and had mad pull in NYC. Had the time of my life so many times. One nite I was celebrating my birthday at the Roxy, its was the first nite it was opened in many years. It turned out it was also one of the top Russian mobs birthday to, he and I ended up parting all nite, he actually threw the party....man he was a crazy mother fuc'r....good times. Partied with Dennis Rodman, bumped up Karmen Electra , so many others, its crazy partying with famous people. Man talking like this makes me want to go out LOL !!!!!

marcus300: Explain how you felt with depression and how did you overcome it?
    BG: I just over came it. I had to clean up 100%. I haven't been clean since early teen years...always something.

marcus300:If you could change something from your past what would it be?
    BG:[They way I acted when I found out my mom was dieing. As I said I didn't handle it well, wish I poured my heart out to her and let her know how much i appreciate that she sacrificed her life for us kids. She had the worst end of a life, unreal.

marcus300; What kind of relationship do you have with your wife?
    BG: Perfect. I got lucky finally. She's great and my life has come together sooo much since we married, wish I didn't wait 7 years ! Such a beautiful , good girl.

marcus300: Do you have any children?
    BG: Nah, Im just starting to grow up myself.

marcus300: Do you have any religious beliefs
    BG: Hard to believe with all the horrible shit Ive seen in my life.

Members question:Judging from your pictures you have a great physique, how come you have never stepped on stage?
    BG: A few reasons........
    1) I set my goals to high, I always had it in my head I had to run a big bulk er, then a cutter, then go into my prep and I was just making it to hard on my self.
    2)Every time I got ready it seemed my life fell apart, I ended up stop working or I got an injury. That's why I said I believed in karma earlier in the interview, every time I tried to get ready to compete I had some sort of bad luck.
    3) Its hard as hell, you have to make sure your shits straight. I tip my hat to those that compete regularly, it takes some dedication. This is one of the reasons I try to steer the younger members away from HRT, their excuse to stay on is that they are going to compete....and we know very few end up doing it. If competing is the reason your going to cruise, they get a few shows under your belt first so you know its for you.

marcus300:When did you start cycling and why?
    BG: I started when I was 30. I used anti'd's from when I stopped partying at 25-26 until around 29, it killed my libido. My doctor recommended TRT so I figured I might as well start juicing and become a body builder.

marcus300; Have AAS changed you at all?
    BG: Fuc'd up my work life. Tren made me crazy, lost a few jobs, almost lost my girl, got kicked off of here. I still cant get a good job around here, all the big companies are afraid of me, I was a time bomb.

marcus300: What's changed over the years with regard to your cycling?
    BG: Its done a total 360. Im done with steroids . Testosterone is a nasty addictive drug. Changes the way you think, so hard to stop, makes you stop thinking healthy. Now I know a lot of guys will say " Im eating healthier now then ever, I go to the gym more then ever", but if your doing more then one cycle per year, or doing TRT because you "don't want to lose your gains" .....your abusing steroids. I was one of them. After 5 years of kidding myself I finally woke up and realized I was just poisoning myself. All those side effects, that's because you are changing your bodies natural chemistry and its trying to save it from damage. So many think they are keeping their gains by cruising, but all they are doing is not dropping the water weight they gained in the beginning, that's what you lose when you come off. If your dieted, trained and recovered properly you will not lose your gains...you earned them.

I could go on and on but i wont. I know you understand, your in that steroid section every day trying to pound that in most of these members heads.

marcus300: I can understand a great deal about what your saying about steroid use, what I've seen over the years makes me think twice regarding cycling, that's why I try and push the younger guys in the right direction everyday here, but its hard work!. Can you explain to our readers in your own words were you think alot of user's go wrong regarding AAS use/abuse?
    BG:Plain and simple...they rely on it. Once they get a taste they feel like they cant gain with out it. Funny thing is after a while it actually makes you get less gains. Ive seen it first hand, my good friend and myself. We stopped making gains, we got stuck and that was while cruising and pretty heavy dosages. He came off for 9 months this time and just went back on, holy shit he's an animal again, he swears it feels like the first time again. He was stuck at 245 when on, he's knocking on 260's door at week 10. You need to let your body recover from your cycle, let all the built up chemicals drop back down to normal and that takes time, building nice lean muscle takes time. Seems everybody's in a big rush. STAY IN THE GRIND, MUSCLE COMES WITH TIME !!

marcus300: I cycled for so many years experimenting with many methods and learning how my body grew, in the end when I was off gear i felt like i had demons in my head. HRT made me feel normal which was a god send. Sounds like you had a roller coaster ride with your hormones and you had many battles, i do agree with you that we do build up some sort of tolerance, time off is vital and the more the better IMHO, will you ever cycle again and if you cant regain your hormone levels will you go back on HRT?
    BG: Demons, holy shit !! Tren gave me nitemares, I would wake up so mad I couldn't lay next to my wife, I would drive my car to the job site and sleep the rest of the nite there......and I wonder why I cant geta job hahahaha. I will do hrt if I have to, but it will totally be through my doctor. I hope I don't have to. I really , really doubt i will ever cycle again, I swear it brought me bad luck. May have been my mind set, but feel like it was karma.

marcus300: Are you coming off HRT and trying to recover? don't you think this could be an impossible task especially when you was put on this therapy even before you took any AAS? don't you think the drop in hormones could lead to other complications?
    BG: Im waiting, I went three weeks ago for blood work, my last shot of cyp was 2.5 weeks before that at 100mgs. My levels were still high, not bottomed out. My doctor says that cyp (Im not sure if all test) binds to your fat cells and is stored, thus making eow TRT shots possible. Im going to wait until I bottom out or lose my libido for pct, but so far I feel great. Im very interested in seeing how this pans out, soon we will have a huge discussion on this, I wonder if guys are starting pct to soon because their test levels are still so high? I have to research and see if our hpta recovers when test levels are still higher then normal. Anyways, blood work next week and we will talk more about this.

marcus300: What makes you blame your steroid use on how you acted in your life? are you completely different if you don't cycle ?
    BG:Since stopping I feel like this weights been lifted off me. I used to feel like I was behind in life, things never going my way, I didn't appreciate the little things. Now I feel great, things are good.
    Im not saying guys should use, just don't abuse and don't kid yourself about the difference.

Members question:Will you ever compete now that you're done with gear?
    BG:Yes I think I might, I'll see how I do over this winter, but I very happy with how i look and what I kept.

marcus300: What advice would you give to the younger guys who are using?
    BG: 1 cycle a year. Earn it, train and diet all the time like you are on. To many people don't stick to their diets and training when they come off and that's why they end up going right back on. You should reward yourself during the winter with a nice cycle for being dedicated the rest of the year.

marcus300: What as been the biggest influence for you stopping AAS?
    BG: Everything, I want to be able to say Im not taking anything anymore, not to pin myself every week, no estrogen, no acne...I could go on and on

marcus300: What other passion do you have in your life?
    BG: I love riding my quad. I just picked up a 1986 Honda TRX 250r, old school, its sick. Last winter I had to part out my Suzuki that I custom built because my wife and I weren't working. But Im back and this quads going to be insane !!!

marcus300:Who would you most like to have dinner with in the world?
    BG: Hmmmm, that's a hard one, I have to come back to this one......

Members question: What is your biggest pet peeve?
    BG:Liars. I had a girl friend when I was in my 20's, she lied about everything, even shit she didn't have to...made me crazy !!

marcus300; Tell us why you come here to AR everyday?
    BG: Well back in the day it was great, couldnt wait. I had a lot of fun and learned so much. Now that Im staff I feel like I need to give something back. Plus the rest of the vets and mods are cool as shit, we have fun.

marcus300: Name 3 things what you couldn't live without?
    BG: My wife, my family and my health.

Members question: What is your biggest fear in life?
    BG:Not having money to retire and that later in life my health will be jeopardized because of the juice.

marcus300: Hows your cat doing?
    BG: He's hanging in there, his kidneys are soooo swollen he waddles around. He waits for me to come home from works and greets me as I get out of the car. He used to roll around on the driveway and I would pet him, but since he's so big he stopped. Well yesterday he tried, he rolled on to his back....and got stuck upside down, he was kicking his legs and wriggling his upper body around. It was sad and funny at the same time.

marcus300: Your known for speaking your mind, would you say your an angry guy or just straight talking?
    BG: I say both. I feel everybody should be honest, you cant trust dishonest people so who the fuc wants to be around them . If everybody meant what they say and did the right thing, this world would be such a better place.

Members question: Are you as honest/blunt with people in real life, as you are with members here on the forum?
    BG: I even worst. I calmed down on the Internet because everybody likes to say your an Internet tough guy. It hurt me though, a lot of people don't like to hear the truth, many don't like people that don't take shit. I work in the building trades so most of those guys have attitudes, so suffice to say Ive been through alot of jobs. 4 with in 2 years of cycling tren.

Memebers question:Tell me 3 things in the gym and 3 things out of the gym that really piss you off?
    BG:In the gym
    1) I get looks, not like admiration and I don't wear tank tops or any thing like that, jealous fur's.
    2) Guys that wear very small shirts and look at themselves in the mirror a lot. Diet right you wont have to wear that small shirt. For example skin tight under armor shirts.
    3) Girls with attitudes, if they knew what the back of their legs look like they wouldn't act that way !!
    Outside the gym....
    1)Liars of course
    2)People that pull out in front of me when Im going 50mph and there isn't a fuc'n car behind me.
    3)Snobby rich women, here in the Hampton's we have some real ass holey people.

Memebers question:What does BG stand for Big Guns or is there more to it?
    BG: That and I was always called by my last name, so when I put some real size on I was called Big G*****.

Members question:If you could have the body of any other bodybuilder who would it be?
    BG:A young Lee Priest.

Members question: Other than your wife, who are the 3 women you find most attractive. (notice I already protected your answer)
    BG: LOL, good call buddy, hmmmmm........Jessica Beal, Eva Angelina and Hillary Scott !!!

marcus300: Come on who would you like to meet from AR the most:
    BG: I would love for the staff to meet up in Vegas, maybe with a few select members and have a fun weekend.....at Brian's expense of course !!!!

marcus300: If you was admin for a day, what would be the first thing you would implement?
    BG:Holy shit I would spend a day banning members that bother me, then start fresh

marcus300: What would make your life complete?
    BG: This is going to sound bad, but money, everything else is good. When I figure out what I want to be when I grow up then things will be great.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Great interview....good stuff guys!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for sharing bg and thanks Marcus for the time

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Great interview....good stuff guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Thank you for sharing bg and thanks Marcus for the time
    X2. freaking great interview...

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Great interview thanks BG and Marcus.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys Im not very interesting.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thanks BG, great stuff. I like what you had to say about cycling and those that try to cycle too much and too often

At times i too think about never using AAS again

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Good interview bro.
    Ps. I'm all for the Vegas trip
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Your a real legend....

Wish you all the best in your life,really respect your choices.A very moving rhetoric you presented.
    Last edited by goose; 11-28-2009 at 07:03 PM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    DSM is interested in you.... lolol!

Nice interview BG....

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks bg that was a awesome interview and btw that was very interesting.
    thanks for the honesty and good luck with everything.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Excellent interview!

Thanks, BG.

Thanks for the interview BG, real honest lol

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your mother and brother.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Wow!! Damn BG, I used to think you were "The Man" now I know you are "The Man". That was some powerful shit you just layed down. It got me thinking about quite a few things and I am sure it had the same effect on many others. I sincerely tip my hat to you.
    Count me in on the Vegas trip too, that would be a memorable time!

Great interview. Thanks for the honesty and openness.
    Well worth the wait!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks everyone.

Ya Fire I think Im onto something with the trip....even if B were to pick up the hotel and a table at a club one nite. We pay for airfare and partying LOL.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

It was a very interesting interview and wise words spoken, BG your my hero!!

Thanks everyone

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    mate that was interesting and very open....the shit you went through with your mam and brother is exactly what my mates going through now....he lost his bro in 02 age 12 and we buried his mam on Thursday gone.....again great interview!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    yea good, interview good to share you opinions on steroid use aswell.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I didn't know some of that about you BG. Got luck to you, and thanks for a great interview.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Who's next kind sir?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Great interview boys

Who's next kind sir?
    Ive had a few guys turn me down and a few who dont return the questions, but I am on with some at the moment, will let you all know very soon who is nexted....

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I've been just enjoying the interviews and taking it all in.

I think Marcus has an interesting insight on doing these interviews, and also Admin for allowing it to all happen.

But, the members who do choose to be interviewed so far, have done exceptional jobs in the interviewing process.

Being as honest and forthright as possible. So, my best regards go out to them also.

I think that this brings a personality to this board, since the loss of my,(our), friend T-MOS, the board has suffered the ill effect of this.

I loved that guy so much, and do miss him everyday,rip.

With that being said, I think that these interviews will bring alot of respect to each member and towards each other.

Keep up the great work Marcus and Admin, and my gratitude towards the members that have been interviewed thus far.

Excellent, par none..

Best

T

Thanks T...

The next interview is going to be Fireguy1

Please send me your questions via PM

Thanks for all the comments

Also send recommendations for interview if you would like to see anyone get interview

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how bout someone interviews marcus????

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    how bout someone interviews marcus????
    ...already reported.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Excellent BG ..... loved it!

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread Information