Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chill Bro.

I was just aiming to lighten this thread up a bit.

(get it "aiming") Lol

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Oh and BTW... Advanced WEAPONRY is a necessity.. being from Australia I am sure you heard of 9/11... who hasn't...

Then I am sure you heard of THE TALIBAN... Sure you have...

You think they carry .22's?? HAHAHAHA.. No, RPG's and AK's dude...

And YES, They train urban warfare.. which is WHERE they kick in DOORS of CIVILIAN Homes to OCCUPY them to make advancements ON OUR SOIL towards their Goal... TAKE OVER.
    lol i think u missed my point

and 9/11 has NOTHING to do with my point, what terrorists did then was un avoidable

lol your gun collection is impressive, and have to be honest, as much as i think having advance weaponry available to society is wrong, is still wouldn't mind having my own automatic assault rifle

advance weaponry is a necessity, i agree

but its not a necessity for society, its a hobby and obsession for individuals

they don't need AK-47s, im sure u love ur assualt rifles but in all honesty to they are necessity or a passion to you?

by posting pics up of them, i think its pretty clear their something u find a passion and interest

at a point u have to admit society should be restricted to the weaponry their allowed to obtain

where they should be restricted at is debatable, and i think that's the real issue people face

BTW don't u think that using the excuse your protecting yourself from the Taliban is a poor excuse

i mean USA has the most powerful army in the world, do u really think every citizen needs a automatic assault rifle to help protect America from them?

lol BTW don't forget it was America that originally funded the Taliban operations, which i find ironic

if u like owning and playing with assault rifles theirs nothing wrong with that, but i think u should just say u enjoy them

not u need to protect yourself from the Taliban
    Last edited by ranging1; 11-21-2009 at 12:01 AM.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quite true... unavoidable ... yes... yes it was...

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    Next round of questions?? Anyone got anything else they wanna ask.. or did I cover most of it??
    I used to be like this back in 1999 when the America was gona be turned upside down via mass looting , prisoners escaping and countries invading redderick.

This is some red dawn, Sara Conner sh*t.

Reading your posts is like watching a dog shit. I just cant turn away. Oddly amused yet curious.

Some things to think about:

A “crack head” with a knife can travel 21 ft and still be able to stab u, leaving u bleeding to death if he hits anything vital. Its called the Tueller Drill. Hence why cops kill folk who wield knives and screwdrivers. Kevlar does not stop piercing weapons.

Hypothetically speaking from your post about u.s.s.r, Americas implosion, Taliban, red dawn or whatever. wouldn’t they burn your house down? Tear gas? My guess if they attack, it will be a dirty bomb thru the ports. Scary stuff.

Anyways, who would want to invade a country where we have so many armed legally and illegally not the mention the bad press about deaths from guns. It would be like me going into a gang infested area to rob somebody. Odds are I would get killed right?

And I wager you would lose a gun fight to a trained enemy soldier. Unless u have combat training or military background of sorts. Your adrenaline would kick in and flight or flight muscles come into play. So your fine tune muscle mechanics stop and the larger ones kick in. another reason why cops unload magazines and hardly hit the suspect. Hands go numb, tunnel vision etc.

My football coach used to tell us “I know they have 99 players on their side lines, but only 11 of them are on the field”. Same thing here. Who cares how many guns u have. U only have two hands to use them. Perhaps duel wielding pistols? Maybe, but not very accurate. Double fisting rifles at the same time like Rambo? Meh. Very complicated stuff here.

My advice. Get really good with a single shot/burst fire rifle and side arm. Practice and practice and practice loading and reloading. This may be a more efficient strat to take on govt, taliban or a crazed crackhead.

Fact: Weapons in homes are usually used on someone they know.

I would hate to see the world through your eyes right now, seems full of paranoia and glib. I sleep fine with one gun. U seem very hot headed and perhaps not mature enough to own weaponry of this caliber imo. I support the 2nd and think the collection is awesome. But you seem overly anxious to “protect” things. Scary stuff again.

Just things to think about bro. I USED to be the radical religious right wing nut-don’t take my guns- kinda guy in 99’ and trust me. That shit can drive u crazy. Anyhow, Americans impending doom is inevitable. All u might do is buy a little more time for yourself.

So heres my question. You don’t think a zombie attack is realistic??
    Im all about that sh*t and support any weapon hoarding to protect ourselves from our cannibalistic friends.

Good luck tackleberry!

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    Can you name the guns in order in the second pic starting with the AK47 along with w/e attatchments you have for them.

Norinco 56S-1 7.62x39
    Bushmaster XM15-E2S 11.5/5.5 A1 Carbine 5.56MM
    Colt AR 15 Lightweight 5.56MM
    Colt LE 6920 M4 5.56MM
    Bushmaster M4 A3Type Carbines 5.56MM-- w/M203 grenade launcher
    Colt MT 6700 Match Target Competition HBAR 5.56MM-- w/8.5-25x50mm Mil-Dot Front Focal Plane Reticle, 1/4 MOA- Leupold Mark 4 ER/T M1 Tactical Riflescope,AR-15 Panther Tactical Grip, Ar-15tact/comp bbl-technically the...M5 Carbine Barrel w/A2 front sight(Sabre Defense Ind.), Leapers UTG TL-BP28ST Bi-pod, and the Magpul AR-15 Sniper Adjustable Stock
    Springfield SAR-8 .308 WIN.

All have different variety of SLINGS, all are Semi-Auto, the ones pictured in that picture..

Anything else?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice collection of AR's. Now you need to add a JP Rifles CTR-02 AR. They are the best on the market.

Check it out:
    www.jprifles.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheUglyOne View Post
    I used to be like this back in 1999 when the America was gona be turned upside down via mass looting , prisoners escaping and countries invading redderick.

This is some red dawn, Sara Conner sh*t.

Reading your posts is like watching a dog shit. I just cant turn away. Oddly amused yet curious.

Some things to think about:

A “crack head” with a knife can travel 21 ft and still be able to stab u, leaving u bleeding to death if he hits anything vital. Its called the Tueller Drill. Hence why cops kill folk who wield knives and screwdrivers. Kevlar does not stop piercing weapons.

Hypothetically speaking from your post about u.s.s.r, Americas implosion, Taliban, red dawn or whatever. wouldn’t they burn your house down? Tear gas? My guess if they attack, it will be a dirty bomb thru the ports. Scary stuff.

Anyways, who would want to invade a country where we have so many armed legally and illegally not the mention the bad press about deaths from guns. It would be like me going into a gang infested area to rob somebody. Odds are I would get killed right?

And I wager you would lose a gun fight to a trained enemy soldier. Unless u have combat training or military background of sorts. Your adrenaline would kick in and flight or flight muscles come into play. So your fine tune muscle mechanics stop and the larger ones kick in. another reason why cops unload magazines and hardly hit the suspect. Hands go numb, tunnel vision etc.

My football coach used to tell us “I know they have 99 players on their side lines, but only 11 of them are on the field”. Same thing here. Who cares how many guns u have. U only have two hands to use them. Perhaps duel wielding pistols? Maybe, but not very accurate. Double fisting rifles at the same time like Rambo? Meh. Very complicated stuff here.

My advice. Get really good with a single shot/burst fire rifle and side arm. Practice and practice and practice loading and reloading. This may be a more efficient strat to take on govt, taliban or a crazed crackhead.

Fact: Weapons in homes are usually used on someone they know.

I would hate to see the world through your eyes right now, seems full of paranoia and glib. I sleep fine with one gun. U seem very hot headed and perhaps not mature enough to own weaponry of this caliber imo. I support the 2nd and think the collection is awesome. But you seem overly anxious to “protect” things. Scary stuff again.

Just things to think about bro. I USED to be the radical religious right wing nut-don’t take my guns- kinda guy in 99’ and trust me. That shit can drive u crazy. Anyhow, Americans impending doom is inevitable. All u might do is buy a little more time for yourself.

So heres my question. You don’t think a zombie attack is realistic??
    Im all about that sh*t and support any weapon hoarding to protect ourselves from our cannibalistic friends.

Good luck tackleberry!
    Thank You, I appreciate this, I really do. Gave me something to think about and contemplate... Obviously I will never get rid of my collection.. but maybe this here post will make me think twice before I buy another one..

Problem is.. I see a NEW GUN, And I have to get it.. NOW IT HAS BECOME IMPULSE BUY. I guess I just need to stop going to the GUN STORE and change my Number because they know everytime something new comes in.. Call "THE DEUCE" is SURE to buy it..

Oh well .. Like I said.. I consider it an Investment...

Now YOU SAID you read my posts because You found them like a dog going to the bathroom, oddly amusing..

What about where I state MULTIPLE TIMES that I shoot with the IDPA. If you knew what that was you would KNOW that that is a COMPETITION shooting group. Nationwide. We compete in JUST ABOUT Every state.

So yah, I think MY TWO HANDS can Handle a Pistol and/or rifle/shotgun OR any other type of weapon the requires the acquisition of a target, aiming, and firing. I think I got that PRETTY DOWN PAT.

Now, MY beliefs of the collapse of America... inevitable.. maybe. If things don't change.

Military Background= NONE.. SCENARIO's run at an IDPA Competition.. Typical MILITARY Style.. minus the LIVE BODIES you must shoot... if the target is a threat. That is WHY they teach and preach, Safety.. Then Knowing YOUR TARGET. Looking with your eyes.. THAT TUNNEL VISION you speak of.. The program is DESIGNED to minimize that and take it away.

Now whether or not I WILL HAVE THE SKILL to be able to overcome that, need a threat arise... I guess we shall have to wait and see but I would LIKE TO BELIEVE.. That I am capable of anything that is thrown my way.. BE IT Anything other that a MASS ATTACK.. I'd like to say I could take down a whole BUNCH of Hostile's... Not a friggen PLATOON by myself... I guess That's WHY JUST IN CASE.. My Basement is a PANIC ROOM .. Be Prepared right??

Yes My Home is a FORT. Yes I am probably OVER-DRAMATIC.. should I be locked up.. NO. I am of sane mind and body. I just worry... about the shit that COULD HAPPEN.. But NEVER WILL.. and on the OFF CHANCE IT DOES.. Hey, at least I will be able to put up ONE HELLUVA FIGHT BEFORE going Down for the Count and Meeting my Maker.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Nice collection of AR's. Now you need to add a JP Rifles CTR-02 AR. They are the best on the market.

Check it out:
    www.jprifles.com
    Bro, THANK YOU for that.. I can not believe with all MY KNOWLEDGE of Firearms I have NEVER seen these GUNS before.. I am in LOVE. Just absolutely in LOVE with these guns, I'll be looking at this site all day !! Hahaha...

Odds are.. I'll probably order one before the DAY IS OUT.

Impulse BUY !!

There isn't a better AR on the market right now IMO. We use these for USPSA 3-gun or rifle only matches. Here is mine. It's set up with an ACOG on top with a red dot mounted up front. This give the best of both worlds. You get your long range with the ACOG and close range with the red dot. If you haven't check out USPSA yet you don't know what you're missing. Running and gunning with an AR is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Def. go with the CTR-02 model as it uses a different receiver. It's not necessarily better but if you're going to drop $3000-$5000 on a rifle it's the way to go. I went with the 18" lightweight barrel with the cooling fins. Gives it a cool look. You can even modulate the gas pressure for certain ammo and to change the recoil pulse.

If you're into 1911's then check out www.brazoscustom.com. If you ever order one of his guns let me know because if you mention me he will give you a much quicker turn-around time. I believe he's about 9-12 months out right now but I could prob. get it for you in 4 months or less. Here are a few of mine:

Open Gun: (I've got 2 of these)

Limited Gun:

I have yet to shoot a better gun and I have a lot of custom guns. These are double stack 2011 guns that are wide body 1911's. The limited gun is a .40 with a 20 round capacity and the open gun is a .38 super with a 28 round capacity. Not too shabby...

I hope that you reload and you're using a Dillon. I have a 550, 650, and a 1050 with a bullet feeder which rocks. I can crank out 100 rounds in less than 2 minutes on the 1050. Here is my reloading room:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only crazy bastard on here. HAHA

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Missed out on the opportunity to reply to haz and duce last night, so I'll try to recap tonight.

But, if someone pulled a gun on me, gosh, I'd hate it. But I'm also not going to try to out mavric them even if I have a gun. Take my wallet, my watch, go smoke your crack and I'll be on with my day.

But what you guys fail to put INTO that equation, where did this crack head get a gun? There would not be so many guns floating around if there were not stock piles of guns in houses to be purchased.

Right to bear arms? Great that's fine. But why does anyone need a hand gun? Even an officer, they use tazers. The military needs them, that's about it.

If you want to hunt, use a 30/30 or for big game, get yourself a 30/06 or shotgun. If that's all people had, i bet you'd see the number of guns on the street greatly decrease.

Every single criminal gun with out serial numbers came from a house like yours duce. I'm glad you have a thumb print key pad to your basement, but not everyone does. I'm not saying you are a irrisponsible gun owner, wait....loaded guns around the house....okay i am. lol.

But some times a few have to sacrifice somthing for the better good of everyone else.

When the enemy has weapons, the best option is to get rid of their weapons, not arm everyone else.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Missed out on the opportunity to reply to haz and duce last night, so I'll try to recap tonight.

But, if someone pulled a gun on me, gosh, I'd hate it. But I'm also not going to try to out mavric them even if I have a gun. Take my wallet, my watch, go smoke your crack and I'll be on with my day.

But what you guys fail to put INTO that equation, where did this crack head get a gun? There would not be so many guns floating around if there were not stock piles of guns in houses to be purchased.

Right to bear arms? Great that's fine. But why does anyone need a hand gun? Even an officer, they use tazers. The military needs them, that's about it.

If you want to hunt, use a 30/30 or for big game, get yourself a 30/06 or shotgun. If that's all people had, i bet you'd see the number of guns on the street greatly decrease.

Every single criminal gun with out serial numbers came from a house like yours duce. I'm glad you have a thumb print key pad to your basement, but not everyone does. I'm not saying you are a irrisponsible gun owner, wait....loaded guns around the house....okay i am. lol.

But some times a few have to sacrifice somthing for the better good of everyone else.

When the enemy has weapons, the best option is to get rid of their weapons, not arm everyone else.
    This is not true..... I'm sure some guns are stolen from homes..... but criminals don't go around stealing peoples guns from their homes. There is a black market trade...... guns come from overseas also..... we can't stop the import of drugs..... we can't stop the import of guns. We may not even be able to stop the import of a nuke!

Also, when I describe a guy attacking you..... I mean with a knife. You wouldn't "out maverick" a guy with a knife...... you pull your gun and tell him to be on his way.

I understand your point and in it's own way it DOES make sense..... however..... history has show that it doesn't work. If America banned all guns..... lets just say like they ban drugs and have a zero tolerance policy...... are you really that naieve to think criminals wont still have guns? All that would happen is the ability of the american working man to defend himself would be taken away.....

If getting rid of all guns on this earth except for militaries would bring peace, stop a lot of murders from happening, and bring the crime rate down.... then I would be 110% for it. It's just not the case..... and the fact that states whom allow their residents to carry handguns actually have a lower crime rate says something.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    If getting rid of all guns on this earth except for militaries would bring peace, stop a lot of murders from happening, and bring the crime rate down.... then I would be 110% for it. It's just not the case..... and the fact that states whom allow their residents to carry handguns actually have a lower crime rate says something.

~Haz~

I wouldn't be for banning them even in this case. What people don't seem to understand is that a lot of gun owners are shooters and competitive shooters. I hardly ever carry and don't own guns because of self defense. Dont' get me wrong I have my SHTF guns for sure but I'm more interested in the actual art of shooting and competing. The sporting aspect of shooting makes up a HUGE popluation of gun owners.

I wouldn't be for banning them even in this case. What people don't seem to understand is that a lot of gun owners are shooters and competitive shooters. I hardly ever carry and don't own guns because of self defense. Dont' get me wrong I have my SHTF guns for sure but I'm more interested in the actual art of shooting and competing. The sporting aspect of shooting makes up a HUGE popluation of gun owners.
    You are right..... i was just rambling on there lol. I have my FID card but no gun yet..... was looking to get a handgun to go shooting with my father. Good times.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

You are right..... i was just rambling on there lol. I have my FID card but no gun yet..... was looking to get a handgun to go shooting with my father. Good times.....

~Haz~
    What type of handgun are you thinking of buying? A S&W M&P is a good choice and is short money.

What type of handgun are you thinking of buying? A S&W M&P is a good choice and is short money.
    Eh no clue yet..... I was looking into it a while ago when I got my FID card but stuff came up and I have other things to pay for before I get a gun.

You guys will be the 1st ones I ask

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I can see a gun, a hunting rifle, what ever. But a woman can keep a tazer in her perse, pepper spray, and use it with out running the risk of catching a murder charge herself. There are non-leathal ways to defend yourself and your family.
    Tazer? LOL. I consider the tazer to be a big joke. Do you know how close you have to get to your attacker to use it? Personally, I'm rather stay as far away as possible! Also, ther are sonme people that build up a resistance to some tazers... Since I've told you what I think about tazers, I won't even go into howe useful I think pepper sprays are...lol. Also, there are laws in the U.S. that protect people from defending themselves....however, it does usually involve using "equal" force.

"....................ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SHARE MY FVCKING GUN COLLECTION WITH YOU GUYS .... NOW LOOK WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED.. YOU COULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IT FOR WHAT IT WAS WORTH AND SAID... WOW COOL MAN, NICE COLLECTION. AND LEFT ALL OTHER COMMENTS OUT..

Next time I'll know better NOT to share anything with you guys.. Jesus.
    I understand how you feel Deuce. BUT STOP YELLING AT ME! lol, j/k.

(Comment below not aimed at any particular individual)
    In General, I don't agree with MOST of the comments being said in this thread. Yet, I refrain from commenting on most of them because that was not the point of the initial post or of this whole forum. Some comments are QUITE upsetting; however, I choose to keep my comments light-hearted because we are all from different walks of life and yet are all on this forum for a common goal---to get more information to better our bodies. So chill out and don't take things so personal. If you don't like the rules of the country you're in, don't rant about it on a forum, fight the legislation to change the laws. If you DO like the rules, then continue to support those who uphold the rules you like. Now, chill out and have a few (strong) drinks before logging on to the forum

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    I thought a few half naked women pics would get them all off topic. Yet even with the sexy pics, they're still b*tchinm about this crap....geese. Nice try though.

Yes I give you permission hun.. If I were you I'd invest in something small and go to the range and learn how to use it.. I suggest either a KAHR P380 or if that's out of your price range a Ruger LCP or LCR and if YOU HAVE TO .. You can get a KEL*TEC (I advise against them... but they come chambered in .32acp which is a decent CCW round... but I prefer the 380auto...) It's what My Wife Carries.. 2 of them.. the KAHR P380.
    Thanks. Actually, I'm just starting to go to the local range. I want to buy one, I'm just not sure what kind yet. I figure I'll go to the rage for a while (rent theirs) to see what I prefer. Then I'll decide on one. I know for sure that I DON'T want one of those puny typical "woman" guns that fit in a clutch purse. I don't want something too big either. I want a fully automatic that's a nice size. Something I can put my hand around any feel it's thinkness, knowing all I have to do is push the right button and it's ready to explode.....Hmm, maybe I'm confusingmy need for a gun with my need for..... LOL. But seriously, I'll look into the ones you mentioned.

Hey, that last post above was my 500th post!!! YIPEE!!

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Deuce have you been shot before?

lawstudent007 do NOT buy a Ruger LCP or anything similar for a first gun. I have an LCP and it's a great gun but it is the WORST gun to learn to shoot with. I'm a master level USPSA shooter and I teach shooters ALL THE TIME. I recommend getting a full size gun preferably in 9mm. I personally hate Glocks but recommend the G17 or a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm full size or M&P Pro. The problem with the Glock is that they don't have good ergonomics. The grip angle and the shape of the grip can cause some issues. However, they are 110% reliable so that's a huge plus. I typically tell people to stay away from Sigs. Again they are very reliable but because of the grip angle, shape of the trigger, and shape of the grips they cause a lot of bad habbits for shooters. Because of the length of the trigger most people have to curl their hand when shooting one causing shots to pull to the left for right handed shooters and right for left handed shooters. The good thing about handguns is that most are fairly inexpensive so you can make a mistake in one that you buy and just buy another one. Plus, they have fantastic resale value so you typically get all your money back if you decide to sell.

Good luck...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by lawstudent007 View Post
    Something I can put my hand around any feel it's thinkness, knowing all I have to do is push the right button and it's ready to explode.....
    I've got just what you're looking for.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Darksyde is offline Member
    im surprised no one has mentioned deuces mental instability in regards to having access to all these weapons at a seconds notice. just my opinion after seeing a lot of the threads you have posted deuce, and you listing all the medications you are on. im all for protecting yourself but confidence comes from inside bro. i own one handgun and dont see the need for much more.
    dont kill me big guy.

This is not true..... I'm sure some guns are stolen from homes..... but criminals don't go around stealing peoples guns from their homes. There is a black market trade...... guns come from overseas also..... we can't stop the import of drugs..... we can't stop the import of guns. We may not even be able to stop the import of a nuke!

Also, when I describe a guy attacking you..... I mean with a knife. You wouldn't "out maverick" a guy with a knife...... you pull your gun and tell him to be on his way.

I understand your point and in it's own way it DOES make sense..... however..... history has show that it doesn't work. If America banned all guns..... lets just say like they ban drugs and have a zero tolerance policy...... are you really that naieve to think criminals wont still have guns? All that would happen is the ability of the american working man to defend himself would be taken away.....

~Haz~
    Would some criminals still have guns? Sure they would!

Your low life criminals who generally break in your house, rob you, steal from you and rape your wife are the ones who don't have over sea's connections to buy importanted guns.

Trust me, I was a hooldem once in my life, I did my time for it. The guns on the street are stolen out of homes, ground, and sold.

You do realize it's not like on TV that you can just purchase guns on every street corner in Chi town right? They are actually hard to come buy, and for a lot of guys I use to hang out with, getting those guns was far more valuble than drugs or any thing of value, TVs, Cars, what ever it maybe guns are the things criminals want.

And a smart criminal that is importing guns, is not going to be dumb enough to sell them to just any crack head.

Guns are so easy to purchase, is why there are so many on the street. I can go to walmart right now, even though I'm 5 deep into a 12 pack and walk out with a 12ga and a box of shells.

I also wanted to mention that what I talk about does not come from some survey or report created by some gun organization.

Before I was out of high school I was in and out of jail. While other kids were playing football I was driving to flint to buy crack, sell it locally.

I was hanging around low life guys, older and more street wise. Before long we were breaking in houses, trading what we had for drugs to make higher profits.

It took 6 months before I was even allowed to meet some of the dealers we were buying from because i was not family and I was white.

We'd show up with computers, TV's, even dirt bikes on trailers. And even though these guys were living in upscale homes, driving nice SUV's and had piles of money on the coffee table, the biggest thing they wanted from us burglers/drug dealers was hand guns.

You know how we targeted houses? If you had a "never mind the dog, beware of owner" sticker on your storm door, eyes were on your house.

My MENTAL instability.. BECAUSE I have a FRIGGEN PANIC DISORDER.. Gee thanks ASS. That has NOTHING to do with my Mental acuity nor MY JUDGMENT !! It has to do with sudden burst of PANIC for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. I take my MEDICATION... Said Panic attack is GONE.

If you had even a GLIMMER of what my life was like you wouldnt make such an ignorant comment. My sister-raped and killed. My Life, almost taken from me while I was riding my bike by a DRUNK CEO of a MAJOR Corp. My DAD.. Well everyone has DADDY ISSUES..

None of these pertain to my fvcking RIGHT not my MENTAL STATE to own a GUN. I am Acknowledge by THE ATF enough to have a CLASS III stamp.. NOT EVERY JOE SCHMOE gets one of those, to get one, you go through an extensive background check, including psychiatric history, I shoot COMPETITIVELY For the IDPA. I enjoy the SPORT of shooting Guns. It is a hobby and FUN for me. FURTHERMORE... I collect FVCKING GUNS.. Big whoop...

And MR. TROUBLED YOUTH.. What you think you are the only one who grew up on the streets slangin' drugs, dropping out of high school and spending the better part of your YOUTH Locked up?? Try again.

I rose past that. ALL I FVCKING WANTED TO DO WAS SHARE PART OF MY KICK ASS GUN COLLECTION with a Bunch of people I respected.. and also people who don't know me and CAN'T Attempt to ROB ME.. And for anyone feeling froggy I'll give out my address.. Odds are.. I'll Gun down every single person that tries to enter my HOME... See to get into a HOME.. You must use a door.. a door acts like a funnel.. 30 People trying to file into ONE DOOR.. One of my Fully Auto Guns would politely send them all to their Maker.. and TRUTH BE TOLD.. 30 people wouldn't get together to come break into MY HOUSE.. and then you got the aspect of watching the first guys head explode.. YOU REALLY GOING TO PUSH FORWARD and still proceed to try and steal whatever it is I have. GANG BANGERS ARE RETARDED AND SCARED.. They watch their body drop... brain matter all over their face.. I am wlling to bed my collection that the rest of the pieces of shit.. RUN LIKE LITTLE COWARDS.

And if that didn't work.. a well placed lauched grenade from my M203 would politely clear the room...

I am not saying I am NUTS.. but try and endanger MY LIFE and break into my house.. I will NOT hesitate to kill you and whoever else you are with.

AND NO I DON'T HAVE NO FRIGGEN STICKER SAYING "NEVERMIND THE DOG, BEWARE OF OWNER."

I am home, 95% of the time, I don't work.. don't have to... My Home, is well how do I put this.. a FORTRESS.. Gated and Fenced in Yard .. Security cameras, motion sensor.. EVERYTHING.. Call me CRAZY .. I DON'T GIVE A SWEET FLYIN' FVCK... I CALL ME BEING SAFE AND MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF OVERLY CAUTIOUS !!!

I posted this THREAD not to start a WAR... But to have people go "OH WOW DUDE, THAT'S KICK ASS, WICKED COOL MAN!!"

But no.. all you right wing liberals who think GUNS ARE THE DEVIL had to step in....

NOW.. A tazer.. HAHAHAHAHA Gimmer a Break.. Yah, that will stop a meth-head or a crackhead.. PEPPER SPRAY.. Another JOKE.

I can not believe this thread turned into this...

So what I own a shitload of firearms.. It isn't like I am hell bent on going out and FVCKING KILLING PEOPLE.. What is WRONG with you people... seriously.

Yes, I carry a couple of guns, A primary, a backup, and an ankle gun. A lot of people do this.

To say CRIME STEMS from people like ME owning Guns.. yah OK.. CRIME STEMS FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT THINGS THEY CAN'T GET ON THEIR OWN THROUGH CONVENTIAL MEANS. Someone wants a CAR.. They steal. Someone wants to RAPE someone.. they go do it. Someone wants to KILL someone.. they fvckin go kill them.. CRIME HAPPENS.. Regardless of GUNS .. do Guns escalate crimes.. ya sure they do.. But it doesn't mean take away the right of any HUMAN on this planet to properly defend THEIR ONE AND ONLY FVCKING CHANCE AT LIFE.. You do NOT get a do-over.. this isn't a VIDEO GAME.. YOU can't hit Restart.. You Have ONE OPPORTUNITY to LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANNA LIVE IT.. and if some Piece of shit junked out scumbag tries to take it from you.. THAT ONE CHANCE YOU HAVE... It is my BELIEF that YOU have every right on this PLANET to defend that ONE CHANCE.. To the DEATH if need be.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

And for anyone feeling froggy I'll give out my address.. Odds are.. I'll Gun down every single person that tries to enter my HOME...
    *Grabs Guille suit and PTSR*

IT'S ON!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

jbm

jbm

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut...to many people have their own opinion on things and never know the full story..

Darksyde is offline Member
    your right deuce, all i know of you is from your crazy threads where you often have shown the mental stability of a disturbed child. ranting about people not giving you respect because you are so awesome (that one was on a different board) etc. plunging off the deep end one moment only to come back and say you are sorry the next. You are correct i know nothing of your history. but then you must assume to know all about my history and anyone elses by your latest rant. you dont think i know people who have been shot by dumbasses in the heat of the moment because said asshole had a gun on him? i do.
    i dont fear the gun. i fear the ignoramous weilding it.
    its pretty obvious you are scared. its ok man, we all get scared. many of us have close friends or relatives who have been raped and/or killed. that doesnt mean we all need to have two dozen automatic rifles within arms reach.
    yes deuce, it is my opinion that you are the type of dude who scares me having all that hardware. you have the right to be scared, cant i? what makes you better than me? i just dont feel the need to arm myself like its WWIII and brag about how i will kill anyone yadda yadda yadda because i am scared.
    i think you need help dude. seriously.

My MENTAL instability.. BECAUSE I have a FRIGGEN PANIC DISORDER.. Gee thanks ASS. That has NOTHING to do with my Mental acuity nor MY JUDGMENT !! It has to do with sudden burst of PANIC for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. I take my MEDICATION... Said Panic attack is GONE.

If you had even a GLIMMER of what my life was like you wouldnt make such an ignorant comment. My sister-raped and killed. My Life, almost taken from me while I was riding my bike by a DRUNK CEO of a MAJOR Corp. My DAD.. Well everyone has DADDY ISSUES..

None of these pertain to my fvcking RIGHT not my MENTAL STATE to own a GUN. I am Acknowledge by THE ATF enough to have a CLASS III stamp.. NOT EVERY JOE SCHMOE gets one of those, to get one, you go through an extensive background check, including psychiatric history, I shoot COMPETITIVELY For the IDPA. I enjoy the SPORT of shooting Guns. It is a hobby and FUN for me. FURTHERMORE... I collect FVCKING GUNS.. Big whoop...

And MR. TROUBLED YOUTH.. What you think you are the only one who grew up on the streets slangin' drugs, dropping out of high school and spending the better part of your YOUTH Locked up?? Try again.

I rose past that. ALL I FVCKING WANTED TO DO WAS SHARE PART OF MY KICK ASS GUN COLLECTION with a Bunch of people I respected.. and also people who don't know me and CAN'T Attempt to ROB ME.. And for anyone feeling froggy I'll give out my address.. Odds are.. I'll Gun down every single person that tries to enter my HOME... See to get into a HOME.. You must use a door.. a door acts like a funnel.. 30 People trying to file into ONE DOOR.. One of my Fully Auto Guns would politely send them all to their Maker.. and TRUTH BE TOLD.. 30 people wouldn't get together to come break into MY HOUSE.. and then you got the aspect of watching the first guys head explode.. YOU REALLY GOING TO PUSH FORWARD and still proceed to try and steal whatever it is I have. GANG BANGERS ARE RETARDED AND SCARED.. They watch their body drop... brain matter all over their face.. I am wlling to bed my collection that the rest of the pieces of shit.. RUN LIKE LITTLE COWARDS.

And if that didn't work.. a well placed lauched grenade from my M203 would politely clear the room...

I am not saying I am NUTS.. but try and endanger MY LIFE and break into my house.. I will NOT hesitate to kill you and whoever else you are with.

AND NO I DON'T HAVE NO FRIGGEN STICKER SAYING "NEVERMIND THE DOG, BEWARE OF OWNER."

I am home, 95% of the time, I don't work.. don't have to... My Home, is well how do I put this.. a FORTRESS.. Gated and Fenced in Yard .. Security cameras, motion sensor.. EVERYTHING.. Call me CRAZY .. I DON'T GIVE A SWEET FLYIN' FVCK... I CALL ME BEING SAFE AND MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF OVERLY CAUTIOUS !!!

I posted this THREAD not to start a WAR... But to have people go "OH WOW DUDE, THAT'S KICK ASS, WICKED COOL MAN!!"

But no.. all you right wing liberals who think GUNS ARE THE DEVIL had to step in....

NOW.. A tazer.. HAHAHAHAHA Gimmer a Break.. Yah, that will stop a meth-head or a crackhead.. PEPPER SPRAY.. Another JOKE.

I can not believe this thread turned into this...

So what I own a shitload of firearms.. It isn't like I am hell bent on going out and FVCKING KILLING PEOPLE.. What is WRONG with you people... seriously.

Yes, I carry a couple of guns, A primary, a backup, and an ankle gun. A lot of people do this.

To say CRIME STEMS from people like ME owning Guns.. yah OK.. CRIME STEMS FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT THINGS THEY CAN'T GET ON THEIR OWN THROUGH CONVENTIAL MEANS. Someone wants a CAR.. They steal. Someone wants to RAPE someone.. they go do it. Someone wants to KILL someone.. they fvckin go kill them.. CRIME HAPPENS.. Regardless of GUNS .. do Guns escalate crimes.. ya sure they do.. But it doesn't mean take away the right of any HUMAN on this planet to properly defend THEIR ONE AND ONLY FVCKING CHANCE AT LIFE.. You do NOT get a do-over.. this isn't a VIDEO GAME.. YOU can't hit Restart.. You Have ONE OPPORTUNITY to LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANNA LIVE IT.. and if some Piece of shit junked out scumbag tries to take it from you.. THAT ONE CHANCE YOU HAVE... It is my BELIEF that YOU have every right on this PLANET to defend that ONE CHANCE.. To the DEATH if need be.
    Hey chill there fella, no one is coming here and saying they are going to rob you.

I'm speaking from experince, that often, having a gun, makes you a target.

But do you honestly think you can have this converstation with 100's of people via. the internet and there are not going to be people who DON'T praise the idea of every swinging dick out there having an arsinal of assult rifles in there basement?

Quit taking it as an attack on you personally, because I don't know you, and honestly, you are not that important.

I have my opinions on what control is, you are entiled to yours. My choices are based on my life experince, and if you had the same, you would not be allowed to own those guns. More importantly, my choices did not come from reading reports and numbers produced by the NRA.

I'm saying, I can tell you that guns are a very hot thing on the black market and despite what Haz see's on Son's of Anarchy, there are not gun vendors all over the streets. There is a reason they made the laws stiffer for grinding seriel numbers off guns, now days, you are better off leaving them on because you'll get a better break. They made them stiffer, because there are a lot of guns stolen every year.

Thanks for sharing your connection, but you are flattering yourself if you think anyone is upset you have that many guns. We all just have our own opinions on the matter.

And enjoy them when you can, because I'll garantee in our life time gun laws will become more severe and controled. Maybe then you can have this great shoot out against the goverment which you are preparing for.

Edit:
    and wtf do you think someone is going to go in your house when you are there to steal your guns ya niave red neck? lol. Even if you never like to leave your shelter, you will at some point and it's not hard to stake out a house. Or is your house break in proof too? Made of adamentium? Maybe a indestructible gaurd dog? Gaurd towers? A mote with some gaters in it?
    Last edited by J-Dogg; 11-21-2009 at 09:36 PM.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Man View Post
    hey Deuce, in case of a SHTF scenario I am coming up from MA to join you.
    Hey me too, me too.

Deuce,

In SHTF scenario, I can be of use to you.

I am an experienced combat veteran. I got skillz that can be of use to us.

I also know how to grow all sorts of plants, gardening is a big hobby of mine. Very useful in an SHTF situation.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Bring me the gun of Rambo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information