Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    100% correct, thats why i said i wouldn't include them. I know, how amazing is it that a protein can "replicate" itself. I love nature, too bad we will never be able to understand just how complex it really is! I would say prions are living, because they seem to have more of a brain then most politicians, .
    Btw hope I didn't intrude on your thread. Keep up this thread, it's pretty kick ass.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Btw hope I didn't intrude on your thread. Keep up this thread, it's pretty kick ass.
    By all means no! As a student, i love inputs from those who have finished there degree's and are more knoledgable. Thank you, i still have to finish BJJ's maths, and stevey's maths problem, but steveys one is easy, come one, dont throw nernst equations at me!

Then after that i gotta do the dark matter one and the swimming pool one, but it will take me a good page to explain osmosis.

Quote Originally Posted by JScondition View Post
    Dear Mr. Rose,
    I have a chemistry question for you...
    Have you perfected your homebrew tren a recipe yet? I'm really looking forward to it.
    Sincerely,
    JSc
    Are you talking about my synovex conversion? That is yet to be perfected! Because i make my tren A at 100mg's per mL with 1% BA 20% BB and rest avacardo oil with no problem, .

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Mr. Rose,
    Don't let this go to your head but, "DAMN YOUR GOOD", er um I mean at what you know. I'll have DSM fill me in on the in bed part.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    By all means no! As a student, i love inputs from those who have finished there degree's and are more knoledgable. Thank you, i still have to finish BJJ's maths, and stevey's maths problem, but steveys one is easy, come one, dont throw nernst equations at me!

Then after that i gotta do the dark matter one and the swimming pool one, but it will take me a good page to explain osmosis.
    nerst will kick yo ass

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Question:
    From a science understanding is there any proof there is a spirit world, is there a different world beyond our senses?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I see it says your my bitch

Ok BJJ the working is above.

For the rest of you guys.

People say the towers fell due to a pancake affect. If this was true to tower would take over 100 seconds for it to collapse, and the internal structure WILL STILL BE STANDING.

Like BJJ stated, the actual tower took around 11 seconds to collapse. Now in a vacuum the tower would take 9.18 seconds to collapse. So the only thing that gets close to that type of fall is a PLANED DEMOLITION!

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the tower to fall in 11 seconds with the 'pan cake' effect. My maths above proves that the towers fell in a matter that would only indicate a planned demolition or such along those lines.

BJJ is 100% correct, that for the tower to fall in that time frame, it must fall only onto air not onto the floor below it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    I see it says your my bitch

I see your my bitch now.

Mr. Rose, have you done any studies in Theology? If so I have a question or two along those lines, if you are willing.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Do you think we will ever be able to time travel?

Do you think we (humans) will ever be able to travel at the speed of light?

How did the London terrorists make bombs with hydrogen peroxide?

How did the planned terrorists in the UK make bomb's using fertiliser? Obviously not every detail for the last two! But you can PM me if need be.

How do you work out the percentage change in 2 given values? For example, testosterone rose from 345 to 789. How would one calculate the % change (increase/decrease)?

How much (miles/radius) would a nuclear bomb detroy if set off in a city? Various sizes.

Do we know use hydrogen bombs or nuclear bombs?

When we die, does our brain release DMT (The Spirit Molecule)? So in theory, death could be one large dream with no concept of time?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    When we die, does our brain release DMT (The Spirit Molecule)? So in theory, death could be one large dream with no concept of time?
    Reported.....

Thats like the most illegal drug ever..... you'll be banned.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Do you think we will ever be able to time travel? We already have.....

Do you think we (humans) will ever be able to travel at the speed of light? Yes..... but not in our life time.....

How did the London terrorists make bombs with hydrogen peroxide?
    They prayed to allah for it to blow up......

How did the planned terrorists in the UK make bomb's using fertiliser? Obviously not every detail for the last two! But you can PM me if need be.
    Whats your deal? First petrol..... now this?

How do you work out the percentage change in 2 given values? For example, testosterone rose from 345 to 789. How would one calculate the % change (increase/decrease)?
    The percentage doesn't matter..... you should just be happy it's higher.....

How much (miles/radius) would a nuclear bomb detroy if set off in a city? Various sizes.
    You really are scaring me now.....

Do we know use hydrogen bombs or nuclear bombs?
    I don't think the H bomb was ever used in war..... but I suppose we're keeping it in our back pocket just incase.....

^^^^ Hope I was of some help......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of bombs...

What is the specific difference between a neutron bomb, and the other atomic weapons (excluding uranium shells currently in use)?

I would think that the Neutron bomb would be the better way end a war.

Why do some white women think that black men have larger penises?

Sorry Rose this one was meant for DSM's Thread.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-29-2010 at 07:44 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Why do some people take a serious insightful thread and ask stupid unrelevant and generally worthless questions.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Boredom

Back to the serious and relevant questions:

What is Transparent Aluminum?

What causes the hole in the ozone effect that some doomsday sayers are alarming us about like Mr. Al Gore?

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Mr. Rose, have you done any studies in Theology? If so I have a question or two along those lines, if you are willing.
    Nope, but from my time on this board i don't think anyone is more capable at answering questions along those lines than BJJ. He has always had great insight into the subject, and now that i recently found that he has a degree in theology, that makes him your guy. Just keep the gay questions to dsm.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Why do some people take a serious insightful thread and ask stupid unrelevant and generally worthless questions.
    Thank you. x1000.

And to the rest of you, swifto, haz, etc. Sorry but it has been a hectic start to the week for me, so this will have to wait till either tonight or tomorrow for me to finish these questions. I have to jet to the gym now, otherwise i wont be able to because of a work meeting.

Keep the questions coming.. serious questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ Hope I was of some help......

~Haz~
    ha ha ha haa...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mr Rose, rather than give you long questions I'd rather get your opinion on stuff.

For instance, what do you think we'll be using for energy as a source in say, 100 years time? Something sustainable of course (unless you believe Nuclear power is the only viable replacement for fossil fuel). I cant believe that solar power and photovolatic technology is not invested into more, for instance I believe that if the Sun shines on an area the equivilent size of a door in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes, the amount of energy emitted onto that area is about roughly approximate to the total power output of the human race in one year.

From the looks of it, your field of expertise seems to be mathematic and genetics, but I was just curious what you thought about this type of subject (renewable energy).

ha ha ha haa...

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Mr Rose, rather than give you long questions I'd rather get your opinion on stuff.

For instance, what do you think we'll be using for energy as a source in say, 100 years time? Something sustainable of course (unless you believe Nuclear power is the only viable replacement for fossil fuel). I cant believe that solar power and photovolatic technology is not invested into more, for instance I believe that if the Sun shines on an area the equivilent size of a door in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes, the amount of energy emitted onto that area is about roughly approximate to the total power output of the human race in one year.

From the looks of it, your field of expertise seems to be mathematic and genetics, but I was just curious what you thought about this type of subject (renewable energy).
    If we can fuse atoms..... we'll have more energy than we know what to do with. I guess the problem right now is focusing all that energy onto one concentrated spot without blowing the atoms out of their "seat"

It takes a heat thats hotter than the surface of the sun..... we've produced the heat, contained it, and have gotten a reaction..... we just havn't gotten that fusion yet. When we do, not if, a teaspoon of lithium could power a city for a year..... (Something to that effect)

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Is it possible for me to have sex with an atom ?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If we can fuse atoms..... we'll have more energy than we know what to do with. I guess the problem right now is focusing all that energy onto one concentrated spot without blowing the atoms out of their "seat"

It takes a heat thats hotter than the surface of the sun..... we've produced the heat, contained it, and have gotten a reaction..... we just havn't gotten that fusion yet. When we do, not if, a teaspoon of lithium could power a city for a year..... (Something to that effect)

~Haz~
    Is this "cold fusion" you are talking about?

The only thing that concerns me with any sort of Nuclear powerstation, is the MASSIVE COST to decommision one. One Nuclear powerstation can cost up to half a billion pounds to decommision. I like nuclear power, but it is only a short term solution.

TheCamel is offline Banned - RETARD
    I like this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Is this "cold fusion" you are talking about?

The only thing that concerns me with any sort of Nuclear powerstation, is the MASSIVE COST to decommision one. One Nuclear powerstation can cost up to half a billion pounds to decommision. I like nuclear power, but it is only a short term solution.
    Hmmm

I havn't heard the term "cold fusion" before.....

Another possible form of energy (In the very far future) could be anti-matter. I believe we've talked about that before so I wont get into it unless you want to

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cough Cough Mr Rose post 166

Is it true that one of the Dangerous effects of using the Hadron Collider is the strong possiblity of creating a black hole here on earth?

Is it true that one of the Dangerous effects of using the Hadron Collider is the strong possiblity of creating a black hole here on earth?
    I've heard that before..... I guess everything is just theory and we wont know until we try it. However..... the suspicion is that we may be able to generate "mini black holes" - they would actually be sooo small that they just disappear before they could actually grow.

There's also scientists out there that believe they may be able to create a universe. Their hope is that one day they can create a universe.... grow it..... and one day be able to "move" there.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Ok Mr. Rose, it's test your knowledge time again. It took a while for me to dig up some educational questions but here goes....

How long does it take for death to oocur after exposure to 10,000 to 15,000
    rads of radiation?
    What does the triple-alpha process produce?
    What is the conversion factor(MeV) used in calculating the binding energy?
    what is the quantity of a mole?
    In what stage of the life of star does the triple-alpha process begin?
    Why can't supernovas fuse iron to make more energy?
    What are the products of the deuterium-tritium reaction?
    How many grams of a 1,000g sample of plutonium-239 will be left after 42,220 years, with plutonium having a halflife of 21,110 years.
    That should keep you busy for a while. But then again.....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Why have we not found any life outside our own little corner of the universe.
    After all the universe is vast but we have the "Hubble Telescope". Or, have we actually known about other intelligence, but due to fears, ie public panic,
    The government keeps a lid on it? Surely there is more going on up above the clark belt than we are led to believe. Especially with the manned spacestation and the constant shuttle flights. Those guys would have had to see something by now. I know your answers would probably be based on conjecture, but hey go for it.
    If we have, it has been kept secret. I highly doubt we have however. I do believe, without a doubt that there is life beyond our galaxy. They may not be more advanced then us, but then again they may. To believe, that in this ‘endless’ universe with billions of galaxy’s, and unfathomable amount of stars, and hence orbiting planets that there is no other life. But because it’s a trillion light years away from us, doesn’t mean there could not be a planet just like ours. Remember when we look at a star that is 1000 light years away from earth, we are looking at it from 1000 years ago into the past, not how it looks now.

Is the information content of the universe finite? Classical mechanics has an infinite amount of information in the location of a single particle and quantum mechanics has an infinite amount of information in the wave function of a particle, so the answer seems to be 'no', but this is by no means a proof.

~Haz~
    There is no proof haz. You have to learn to both love and hate theoretical physicists. All they do is propose theory. Those of you with a maths background know that in any given point, aka a single particle, there is infinite amount of information. The content of the universe, mathematically has an infinite amount of information, because one can never reach a single point, this point can go on for infinity, aka divided into infinity. The universe itself may be finite, but then… what is on the other side? Nothing? Nothing is still something, it is space… so its not nothing? Then it is infinite… but its not. Having fun?

Here's the question of the century...... or should I say..... the question since the beginning of time.....

What is time?

~Haz~
    Time is a human, mathematical y designed measuring system to measure changes in events over a period. Time does not physically exist, it is our creation. However, the change in events over a period of ‘time’ cannot be ignored. Time is nothing, and time is everything. Time is endless, and time has n beginning. There is no meaning to time, but what we place on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    How is information organized and transmitted through a radio wave?
    Simply, you can edit a radio wave through its frequency or through its amplitude. When you modify the amplitude, the radio signal is called AM (amplitude modulation), hence frequency modulation is called FM radio. What happens is information is sent through analog codes (electrical pulses) to a either a crystal oscillator or a voltage controlled oscillator, which edit very high frequency waves generated with a transformer. These values are not discrete, aka they are not digital, or 1 and 0’s. They vary between a set voltage, and everyone is different, everyone is infinite, this is why you get static and such with analog signals. The maths behind these modulations are extremely complex, and I can go through them with you, but without a high knowledge in calculus you wont understand it. So let me know if you would like. Think of it as morse code, different beeps mean different things. So different amplitudes, or different frequency’s mean different codes. These codes are then translated by the receiver and sent through speakers. I hope that was helpful, it is the best I can do in layman’s terms without getting technical.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information