Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Your just suffering from a lot of Sexual Confusion/Frustration/Indecision/Repression, with a lot of bills to pay. Or, it could be latent homosexuality. As far as the biological approach, I'm sure DSM will be happy to personally approach you in his own biological way, helping to add his own chemical compound to your system.
    This forum is awesome...
    I think the word "taboo" has no meaning here...

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    I was watching somewhere that there are particles that are all connected, and moving one at a particular location causes a chain reaction that can be measured at another location.

One scientist is using fiber optic cables to literally travel into the future, by sending a signal from one point to another via that cable, having it displace these particles, and actually receiving the signal thousands of milliseconds prior to it being sent, by measuring the disruption in these particles.

What are they, (I can't recall)? And I believe this falls under the category of Quantum Mechanics???

And explain dark matter while you're at it.

YoungGunsNY is offline Associate Member
    Hm, took a dip in the pool after a long day today and thought:

If you stayed in a pool (with chlorine) for excess amounts of time - for our sake let's say one day vs. one week - would there be any very negative effects? I notice the pruning after a few hours or so - so if a full day is spent a pool - what would happen?

Also, difference in regular pure H20?

^Hm, I'd like to hear about dark matter - natgeo & science channel are the SH!T when they talk about the universe.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Ahh, anything you say on the subject of the Universe is purely heresay, no matter how good your acadamia is. I have no doubt you are a very smart person, but seeing as the Scientific community can still not define the universe as finite or infinite, any "facts" on the Universe is surely, opinion?
    100% correct. And if you look over my previous posts, i always tell people it is only theory and not proven. By universe, i mean everything, it does not have to mean space. It can mean anything earthly as well.

I have stated in a previous post to keep theoretical physics out of this thread, but people just post without reading.

Oh well, I'll try my best to convey the scientific communities majority accepted view on the matter.

To all you other whores, i will answer your questions later, I am off to the gym. Christ, i havnent even looked at the questions, but there is 2 pages owrth, I will have some fun tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Well I had no idea I had a friend on this forum...

What do you think about my calculations in regard of 9/11 in marcus's thread?

Provide a link please BJJ and i would be more than happy too.

What have you been schooled in?

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    now rosie, have common sense here, if the majority of us arent versed in what you are studying/have studied, how can we present questions if we don't know the answers ourselves?
    Actually the large majority of people i have befriended on this forum do have or are currently undertaking some form of higher degree education. I have already had people ask me question on their college/Univeristy homework. Its fun to try have a go at them. You don't have to be studying what i am to ask me questions on your own field of knowledge.

I was just hoping to get more serious questions... i think i was dreaming.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post

Provide a link please BJJ and i would be more than happy too.

What have you been schooled in?
    I copied and pasted (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...#post4998515):

by the way, I have a degree in mathematics (astronomical orientation) and a degree in theology.

This thread is taking another direction from marcus's original question.

Being a lover of mathematical sciences, I can tell you I am happy someone on this planet decided to use his mind.
    The problem is not how the twin towers came down but the fact common people ignore the importance of mathematics in our own lifes.
    By making quite simple calculations, and in the video there is some sort of accuracy, it is clear those towers' inner hardware could not be molten.

9/11 is the perfect example of cause/effect/solution.
    They cause a problem which creates fear in order to carry out a solution.
    This has been done in history many other times and I am afraid it will be done again.
    I do not believe in BS either, that is why I use my brain to develop thoughts!

Once marcus asked me in my interview:
    marcus300: If there is one thing in the world you could change, what would it be?
    BJJ: Ignorance. (Those who rule us can keep doing that because ignorance is well spread-out).

You are the perfect example of those who I was referring to (no offence).

I am going to explain you now, why those sckyscrapers could not be molten in that way, apologizing for my English but I am not a native speaker:

The problem in itself is of a simplicity even disarming, especially for those who have an understanding of physics, enough a little. We just need to shape the free fall of a material body subject, in addition to the gravity, even to the resistance on the part of the material that surrounds the subject in question, so the air.

1&2 The material body p is dropped from a height L compared to the ground (equation of motion).
    Where d = 9.8 m/s*s (the well-known acceleration of gravity) and k is a parameter called aerodynamic drag. In the case is k = 0 the solution is universally known.

3&4 A little less known is the solution to the [1] in the case in which the strength of the material (which may be a gas, a liquid or even a material in powder) is not negligible. To tackle the equation (which is of the second order and especially not linear due to the presence of the squared period) agrees reducing it to a system of two equations of the first order. The equation in unknown v is resolved in a classic way by separating the variables.

5 By integrating the [5] with the condition y(0)=L is finally obtained the solution.

6 At this point we need to specify something relatively to the constant k, which dimensionally is expressed in units 1/m. In any aerodynamic treaty you can find the formula that provides the aerodynamic drag (kg) of an object that moves in the air with speed v.
    In which:
    r, is the aerodynamic drag expressed in kg
    ro=.125, is the density of air to share 0
    sr, is the reference area in square metres
    cd, is the coefficient of aerodynamic drag (typical value .2-.5]

7 From the time that in fall to constant speed the aerodynamic drag equals the weight of subject, with appropriate replacement in [6] it comes to the following value of k.

8 Since p the weight of subject in kg, assuming for simplicity sr = 1 square metre and cd = .5 (the subject is not efficient) for k it can be expected the result.

This means that for a subject with section equivalent of a square metre and heavy 30 kg is k = .01, while for a subject with the same section equivalent heavy instead 60 kg is k = .005.
    Now, if we could go back in time and place ourselves on the last floor of one of the two towers [110 plans, 415 metres of height] and drop from there above three objects, the first very heavy, with very section aerodynamics, the second with one square meter section of 60 kg heavy, the third, with the same section and heavy 30 Kg; using the formulae found previously we obtain that:
    the first object arrives to ground zero in 9.15 sec.
    the second object arrives at ground zero in 12.75 sec.
    the third subject arrives to ground zero in 15.55 sec.

- Let's see see now the movie of the collapse of the South tower. From the first moment of the collapse the last floor of the South tower has arrived to the ground in about 11 seconds. In other words just one or two seconds more than if he had been in conditions of free fall in a vacuum.

- Now the North tower. From the first moment of the collapse the last floor of the North tower has arrived at ground zero in about 15 seconds. The time of falling in this case was superior, but still comparable with the time of fall of an object in free fall hindered by the mere resistance of the air.

The official hypothesis (fall for domino effect or if you prefer effect pancake) has no meaning.
    In this case, the time of fall of the towers had to be in the order of 98 seconds, not 11 or 15, but 98. The difference is certainly not negligible.

Let's see now in practical terms that things to me personally, I would like to know by supporters of the truth Journal. All the calculation now displayed served to prove without a doubt a given incontrovertible: the upper floors of the towers are precipitated experiencing the resistance of the only air. What I want to know is simple: as may have the core of steel of the towers volatilized instantly leaving the upper floors literally suspended in the air? That happens only and exclusively in controlled demolitions, when the explosives, detonating, destroy all the structures of support of the planes at the same time. In a spontaneous collapse, instead, of course they yield before the most damaged, and only after they yield also the other support facilities, which are found to have to bear excessive weight and ultimately collapse. This would have happened in particular in the case of the collapse of the South tower, which had been affected on the side, and not in the center, and it was therefore found itself with the support structures damaged in one hand and intact in the other, and is instead collapsed in perfect vertical way and in the space of just 11 seconds or so.
    Fall time so short and collapse so accurate and are therefore vertical explained only admitting that there has been use of explosives in the collapse.

Hope I was clear but mostly UNDERSTOOD.

BJJ, I'm looking at your working, and i want to go over it with my own calculations, but im having trouble reading your formulas for (5) : in the integral, after the fraction there is a little symbol, what is it? I cant tell if it is after the fraction or a part of [1+e^(2sqr(kg))].

And with (6) (7) and (8), i can't tell they are pi's, pro-numerals, integral symbols.

Can you elaborate? Because with my dynamical mechanics, we use different formulations.

To everyone else, I'll answer your question ofter BJJ's, because i love maths.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Rose where were you when i was paying people to do my calculus homework ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Rose where were you when i was paying people to do my calculus homework ?
    I was close by babe, remember that peeping tom you had during high school?... yeh that was me. Sorry for all the soiled underwear.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I was close by babe, remember that peeping tom you had during high school?... yeh that was me. Sorry for all the soiled underwear.

I enjoyed those.

BJJ
    BJJ, I'm looking at your working, and i want to go over it with my own calculations, but im having trouble reading your formulas for (5) : in the integral, after the fraction there is a little symbol, what is it? I cant tell if it is after the fraction or a part of [1+e^(2sqr(kg))].

And with (6) (7) and (8), i can't tell they are pi's, pro-numerals, integral symbols.

Can you elaborate? Because with my dynamical mechanics, we use different formulations.

To everyone else, I'll answer your question ofter BJJ's, because i love maths.
    The symbol you ask about is Gamma (Γ).

Regarding (6), (7) and (8), I explained above the drawing their meaning.
    What is not clear exactly?

The symbol you ask about is Gamma (Γ).

Regarding (6), (7) and (8), I explained above the drawing their meaning.
    What is not clear exactly?
    I thought it was gamma, but it looked like a number to me, . Is it to the right of the fraction?

Ok got it, so its r=ro*sr*v^2 and k = (1/2)ro*sr*cd*(g/p)

With 8, is it 3/p or 0.3/p

In (1), is first equation, y is a second derivative? aka f''(y), and last equation, y is first derivative, obviously because it = 0.

In number (3), first two are first order derivatives? f'(y) and f'(v) ?

OK im good to go, let me work some shit out.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    1. What is the major product obtained from the following reaction?

BJJ
    I thought it was gamma, but it looked like a number to me, . Is it to the right of the fraction?

Ok got it, so its r=ro*sr*v^2 and k = (1/2)ro*sr*cd*(g/p)

With 8, is it 3/p or 0.3/p
    Yes, it is outside the fraction but within the parenthesis.

Do not forget the coefficient of aerodynamic drag above there...

Regarding 8, it is 0.3/p

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    1. What is the major product obtained from the following reaction?

Don't toy with me son!

If an alkyl benzene is treated and in teh precense of a radical stimulator, bromination occurs exclusively on the benzylic carbon. The intermediate is stabilized by resonance with the ring.

So the answer should be (d)

Yes, it is outside the fraction but within the parenthesis.

Do not forget the coefficient of aerodynamic drag above there...

Regarding 8, it is 0.3/p
    thankyou.

Also stevey, (c) is not even possible! where is that Br getting its electron from? that carbon on the benzene is totally full! so that leaves (c) out 100%

Btw, BJJ, i love your degree's, impressive.

lol dangnamit, i gota find a question your smart whore ass cant do!

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    lol dangnamit, i gota find a question your smart whore ass cant do!

ok mofo lets see this Nerst equation

For the cell

Zn/ ZN2+ // Cu2+/ Cu
    E cell = 1.103V

Calculate the cell voltage when ( Zn2+) = 0.964 M and (Cu2+) = 0.103M at 298K

Answer to 4 sig figures.

PS i got this correct so you probably will too, but im searching for the ultimate extra hard q.

BJJ
    Btw, BJJ, i love your degree's, impressive.
    Well, actually I am impressed by yours!

Even though, I do not understand the name of the course of degree you took.
    In Italy we do not have such a mix of sciences...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    This is so simple, because phosphoglycerides have three carbon heads/tails. An apolar (saturated) one, another apolar (unsaturated) one and a polar one. Seriously its that simple.
    You... are.... the BIGGEST NERD EVER!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Nice thread!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

LGM
    I have stated in a previous post to keep theoretical physics out of this thread, but people just post without reading.
    Nevermind. It's the Quantum Theory of Non Locality, which essentially says that acting on a photon here effects a photon at another location.

The guy doing the experiment is basically reversing cause and effect with photons. Pretty cool stuff.

LGM
    Can you guys stop googling things and then posting them to compare my answer with the googled on you got.

I would like people to post serious questions here, test my knowledge with serious question, not because you want to try undermine me. Ask me your homework questions, things you have always wondered about the universe, etc etc.

Ask me real questions, don't toy with me.
    Sorry; I think this is where I took the idea that theoretical physics were back on the table, so to speak.

Anyway, if you're bored, Dark matter is back up.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    what microorganisms do not contain DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Sorry; I think this is where I took the idea that theoretical physics were back on the table, so to speak.

Anyway, if you're bored, Dark matter is back up.
    LGM, i will answer your question. I stated in a post a few posts back that i want to do BJJ's first before i did the other guys!

Sorry, but it looks like you answered yours already,

Ill do the dark matter one and all the other ones too i missed, i want to play with BJJ's though, plus i have to take care of a few things tonight, e.g i just got home from a missus's place, im getting ready fr bed now.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nice thread!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    You... are.... the BIGGEST NERD EVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingweb50 View Post
    what microorganisms do not contain DNA?
    Off the top of my head i think prions are the only microorganisms without DNA, but they are only a protein molecule, so i don't know if you would include them.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Off the top of my head i think prions are the only microorganisms without DNA, but they are only a protein molecule, so i don't know if you would include them.
    All living organisms contain DNA, viruses which are not considered living have a few that contain RNA as their nuclaic acid. Prions are not considered living as well. At current they are thought as a type of rogue protien that mimics that of a functional protien in amino acid sequence. What is different is the three dimensional configuration of the protien structure itself. Interestingly prion diseases and the agent or rogue protein that causes disease can actually take the normal protein it mimics and transform it into another rogue protein. Simply by coming into contact with it and too changing it's normal 3D structure. Isn't nature cool as hell!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Is nano technology just science fiction?
    Why do some politicians have the intelligence of an omoeba and are still elected to office?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Actually the large majority of people i have befriended on this forum do have or are currently undertaking some form of higher degree education. I have already had people ask me question on their college/Univeristy homework. Its fun to try have a go at them. You don't have to be studying what i am to ask me questions on your own field of knowledge.

I was just hoping to get more serious questions... i think i was dreaming.
    ive a sport science degree but you rejected my question as not 'fitt' (get the pun? lol) for science, you swine!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    All living organisms contain DNA, viruses which are not considered living have a few that contain RNA as their nuclaic acid. Prions are not considered living as well. At current they are thought as a type of rogue protien that mimics that of a functional protien in amino acid sequence. What is different is the three dimensional configuration of the protien structure itself. Interestingly prion diseases and the agent or rogue protein that causes disease can actually take the normal protein it mimics and transform it into another rogue protein. Simply by coming into contact with it and too changing it's normal 3D structure. Isn't nature cool as hell!
    100% correct, thats why i said i wouldn't include them. I know, how amazing is it that a protein can "replicate" itself. I love nature, too bad we will never be able to understand just how complex it really is! I would say prions are living, because they seem to have more of a brain then most politicians, .

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Is nano technology just science fiction?
    Why do some politicians have the intelligence of an omoeba and are still elected to office?
    Um hell to the NO! Nano technology is 100000000000% real. How do i know? well a large part of my genetics degree is in nanotechnology!

Politicians are puppets, made so that corporations can manipulate them to do their bidding. They are paid to think not to do. They are a disease... they are prions .

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    ive a sport science degree but you rejected my question as not 'fitt' (get the pun? lol) for science, you swine!

Hell yes it is science! But not what I am here for! I love maths, throw me a maths question. . MuscleScience can answer your questions in those regards, he is a very, very knowledgeable in those fields. I am only 1 semester into my biomolecular genetics degree, but 2 years into my aerospace mechatronics degree, So my biology is not as up to scratch.

JScondition is offline Member
    Dear Mr. Rose,
    I have a chemistry question for you...
    Have you perfected your homebrew tren a recipe yet? I'm really looking forward to it.
    Sincerely,
    JSc

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information