OK so here it is,

I work out of town on a shift schedule, 4 on 4 off. I recently found out my wife (been together 6 years, married 3) has been spending alot of time with another guy from where she works. They started texting about 3 months ago and for the past 2 months have been texting more and more until recently when I found all this shit out.

I first caught her about 6 weeks ago in the bedroom quickly hiding her phone and pretending she was asleep. A week later I found a text on her phone from a guy she works with saying "sweet dreams, goodnight sweetie". I then started getting suspicous. I never said anything but I remembered the guys phone #. For the next week I noticed she was guarding her phone like a mother fvker. Always bringing it with her everywhere. So I started paying attention to everything she did and said. She takes a bus to work everyday (mon - thu) so I got off work early one day and waited near her bus stop where she parks her vehicle and waited. The bus came and went. She never got off. About an hour and ten minutes a car pulls up next to hers. I go ripping up to it and sure enough shes in there with this guy she works with. I defineately surprised them. She gets out and the guy gets the fvk out of there as quick as he can. She tells me she forgot her keys at work and got off the bus at this guys place and he was nice enuf to drive her back to work to get them. I'm not buying. Meanwhile while I was waiting at the bus stop I text her and ask her where she is. No response until after I catch them at the parking lot. Her text finally came to me and said she was getting a ride home from the guys at work who were working late cause she forgot her keys. So I catch her in a lie. She says there just friends and that she lied because she thought I'd get pissed she was with this guy. So I tell her about the text I found and she says that hes just that type of guy....Im still not buying. I ask her to stop talking to the guy away from work and she reluctantly agrees.

So I'm still suspicious. Over the next weeks she is guarding her phone even more than before. I get home from work one morning and hit redial on the house phone...a number comes up so I do a reverse # lookup online and his name and address come up. Now I know where he lives. So while I'm out of town working I get some friends to drive by his place and just as I suspected she's there.

Now I'm getting really freaked out, I can't focus on anything. Then one night while I'm at work on night shift I can't reach her on any number. I start having an anxiety attack and end up going to the hospital cause Im afraid Im gonna have a heart attack. They phone her and she comes down and says she was in a field all night talking with her girl friend all night. (phone records later prove she did not talk to her) No sale. So I tell her I think she's cheating and she says no. He's just a friend who gives her the comfort I don't. (Which is true I haven't been there emotionally for her for quite some time, like a year) She says she will stop talking to him this time. She confesses taking a 10 hour drive to the city and back with him to pick up his kids. (hes divorced) She admits to all her lying.

A week later she forgets her phone in the bathroom so I have a look. His name has been removed in the contact list. I'm thinkin right on, but Im still suspicous after all the lies so I type in his # and it comes up with a new name. And she's been textin him that mornin. I put it on her and once again the friend story. She promises again not to talk to him. This lasts 7 days. Then it starts again. So I go to the guys house and tell him if he talks to her again Im gonna break both his arms. The guy is shittin his pants. They text immediately. I know this cause I accessed her phone account online. I can see it all now. (there have been 5288 texts in 3 months between them)I don't tell her I have access though.

So just the other night Im unloading groceries and I can see her through the window writing, however when I go inside she hides the note book....Bells are ringing. I start my search the next morning while shes in the shower and find a pack of smokes (shes anti smoking) and a card from the guy tellin her to smile. I finally find the letter and it goes something like this: I miss you alot, I miss your touch, I was so glad when you finally touched me on the bus, I miss the way you hold me, But I have to try this with him for now. I show her the letter I found and she says she never intended to give it to him and there just friends.. Now I really freak out and I may have gone into shock or thats the feeling when a mans heart truly breaks. So there havent been any texts for 4 days now....

I love my wife more than anything and would die for her....I am willing to forgive her for all the lieing and would forgive her for anything that happened as I know I haven't been there for her. Im really worrried shes gonna start talkin to him again....My mind is going a million miles an hour. Not sure what to do.