Page 443 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3433934334384394404414424434444454464474484534935439431443 ... LastLast
Results 17,681 to 17,720 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Roger11 is offline Member
    I wondering if i should add in some tren ace for the first 6 or so weeks while the others are building up. Have 4 vials sitting here. Worth it or not?

Would be pinning it Every day which doesnt bother me.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    38 guests viewing this thread........ why not say hello and join in, no matter what level you are we can all help each other
    I am here

Hitting shoulders and legs tonight
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    I wondering if i should add in some tren ace for the first 6 or so weeks while the others are building up. Have 4 vials sitting here. Worth it or not?

Would be pinning it Every day which doesnt bother me.
    Personally I wouldn't add them just because you have them sitting around, I would add them if they were part of my designed cycle plan and would help me to hit my goals.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I am here

Hitting shoulders and legs tonight
    shoulder and legs together?????

I think we are going to have to have a sit down in my dungeon for a chat lol

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I couldn't do those both together, it would wipe me out for days, lol.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Thanks AG and dci. ..it's ****ing hurt man lol....got those chest cramps lol. More like twitches.

Nervous bout bw now....source disappeared off another forum. I never really frequent that one so I have no idea.
    Hope all is well, Sfla. Perhaps there was "reorganization"?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

shoulder and legs together????? I think we are going to have to have a sit down in my dungeon for a chat lol
    yes with hitting this faster shoulders can be done in 15-20 minutes and legs the same no dungeon

yes with hitting this faster shoulders can be done in 15-20 minutes and legs the same no dungeon
    I'm saying nothing
    almostgone, DCI and clarky. like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I'm saying nothing
    He needs time in dungeon. No safe word. LOL.
    marcus300, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    He needs time in dungeon. No safe word. LOL.
    no no I will hide from that for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    no no I will hide from that for sure
    You can't hide in or from the dungeon....let's just say you won't want to go back...unless u like twisted and kinky and latex.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    You can't hide in or from the dungeon....let's just say you won't want to go back...unless u like twisted and kinky and latex.
    I small sneaky and quick. I can't be caught

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    He's a big mofo but agile. Lol
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

If you trained your legs properly your DOMS would slow you down

Even I get DOMS now....I am already sore from my workout this evening.....hurts so good!
    almostgone likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it just got real
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

you have to remember in all fairness I can't. I still have that bad segment in my spine that prevents me from doing anything that loads my spin. Leg presses leg extension and leg curls tonight

you have to remember in all fairness I can't. I still have that bad segment in my spine that prevents me from doing anything that loads my spin. Leg presses leg extension and leg curls tonight
    I know, just slowing you down so i can catch you
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I know, just slowing you down so i can catch you
    I still rocked them pretty good and they are growing. I took your advice and put it to the test. Leg presses were drop sets and took the neg on every rep. By the time i finished my legs were so swollen i couldn't barely walk. I do miss the old days of being to load up heavy weight and not worry about the spin compressing but we all have to work around injury's at some point in this game

You left out the part at the end were the other guy on the phone says "good luck"
    clarky. likes this.

I still rocked them pretty good and they are growing. I took your advice and put it to the test. Leg presses were drop sets and took the neg on every rep. By the time i finished my legs were so swollen i couldn't barely walk. I do miss the old days of being to load up heavy weight and not worry about the spin compressing but we all have to work around injury's at some point in this game
    I was the same, my doctor told me to stop training all together so I never went back. I just went to the gym and trained back for pure thickness and I built that much tissue around my spine it took the pressure off my disc. If I squat heavy I do feel it and if I do a lot of reps the compression triggers the disc pain off again but I just make sure I hit back and build as much as possible. I think I trained pure thickness for over 12 months.

You left out the part at the end were the other guy on the phone says "good luck"
    I know

I was the same, my doctor told me to stop training all together so I never went back. I just went to the gym and trained back for pure thickness and I built that much tissue around my spine it took the pressure off my disc. If I squat heavy I do feel it and if I do a lot of reps the compression triggers the disc pain off again but I just make sure I hit back and build as much as possible. I think I trained pure thickness for over 12 months.
    What segment was it that you have the issue. Mine is l5 s1. I would be interested to discuss with you.
    marcus300 likes this.

My triceps still hurt from my arm day but the biceps have recovery fine. The long head is absolutely killing me and all I keep doing is tensing it all day long, some people have actually asked me if I keep getting cramp in my arm because I look a cvnt keep straightening my arm out lol..Nothing like the feeling of pain flowing through the body from a good workout. I must of cause some serious damage

What segment was it that you have the issue. Mine is l5 s1. I would be interested to discuss with you.
    Mine was L4/ L5 and was prolapsed and was bulging on my right hand side which caused constant pain, the only relief I got was for my lady to stand on my lower back and walk up and down it. It was painful but pleasure at the same time. I had to stop squatting and dead lifting for a bit and just concentrate on my back thickness especially in the lower lumber. I went crazy with my back and got it even bigger than before which was a win win situation for me. I started squatting again but took it easy for a while until I built my form back up and also my confidence, I did the injury squatting so it was a mind fuk. I don't really dead lift anymore or when I do I only do a couple of plates a side nothing heavy.
    almostgone likes this.

Mine was L4/ L5 and was prolapsed and was bulging on my right hand side which caused constant pain, the only relief I got was for my lady to stand on my lower back and walk up and down it. It was painful but pleasure at the same time. I had to stop squatting and dead lifting for a bit and just concentrate on my back thickness especially in the lower lumber. I went crazy with my back and got it even bigger than before which was a win win situation for me. I started squatting again but took it easy for a while until I built my form back up and also my confidence, I did the injury squatting so it was a mind fuk. I don't really dead lift anymore or when I do I only do a couple of plates a side nothing heavy.
    What lifts did you do to build up those lower back muscles? I agree on the Deads its just not worth it
    marcus300 likes this.

What lifts did you do to build up those lower back muscles? I agree on the Deads its just not worth it
    I was a huge dead lifter but I made better and bigger gains without them. I did a lot of hyper extension building the weight up. Also BB rows but would hold my body at different angles every 4 weeks, db rows, seated low pulley with a very close grip and also used the cybex vertical row. If I could pick one of those what made a huge difference it would be the hypers, that alone build a huge thick cage around my lower lumber area and the rest built a mountain range all the way down both sides of my back. I am a serious back trainer and mostly focus on thickness still
    almostgone, DCI and zempey like this.

I was a huge dead lifter but I made better and bigger gains without them. I did a lot of hyper extension building the weight up. Also BB rows but would hold my body at different angles every 4 weeks, db rows, seated low pulley with a very close grip and also used the cybex vertical row. If I could pick one of those what made a huge difference it would be the hypers, that alone build a huge thick cage around my lower lumber area and the rest built a mountain range all the way down both sides of my back. I am a serious back trainer and mostly focus on thickness still
    I am a serious back trainer as well but have lacked hitting the lower back area. I always thought those hyper would put excess pressure on the lower back? I do lots of pull downs rows, lawn mowers, close grip pulls etc. I may try adding in those hypers slowly. My back is something that i get comments on all the time at the gym. So getting it to grow has never been difficult for me
    almostgone, marcus300 and zempey like this.

I am a serious back trainer as well but have lacked hitting the lower back area. I always thought those hyper would put excess pressure on the lower back? I do lots of pull downs rows, lawn mowers, close grip pulls etc. I may try adding in those hypers slowly. My back is something that i get comments on all the time at the gym. So getting it to grow has never been difficult for me
    Just start the hypers with your own body weight and slowly build it up, when your doing them you can actually feel a groove which targets the lower back and takes some of the tension off the hams once you find this stick in this groove and work it but don't add weight until your ready. I also twist and target different areas of the lower back at the contraction and hold for a few seconds but once I was able to use some weight it just exploded in size and now I drop set them and rep them out. They helped me a lot with my injury and also the rowing

This is a similar bench I do hypers on

Last edited by marcus300; 02-03-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    almostgone and zempey like this.

Just start the hypers with your own body weight and slowly build it up, when your doing them you can actually feel a groove which targets the lower back and takes some of the tension off the hams once you find this stick in this groove and work it but don't add weight until your ready. I also twist and target different areas of the lower back at the contraction and hold for a few seconds but once I was able to use some weight it just exploded in size and now I drop set them and rep them out. They helped me a lot with my injury and also the rowing

This is a similar bench I do hypers on

Thanks brother i am going to do those with my back workout Saturday
    marcus300 likes this.

Thanks brother i am going to do those with my back workout Saturday
    Great, let me know how you get on. another tip don't totally relax at the bottom of the movement try and stop before you reach the bottom and go back up, keep the tension on the lower back so it doesn't jar your back and do them slowly. The muscle really respond well you just need to get your groove
    almostgone and RaginCajun like this.

Great, let me know how you get on. another tip don't totally relax at the bottom of the movement try and stop before you reach the bottom and go back up, keep the tension on the lower back so it doesn't jar your back and do them slowly. The muscle really respond well you just need to get your groove
    I am all over this friend. The injury has gotten so much better I am really excited about adding this in

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Man I'm missing the gym :-(

I've been putting in CRAZY hours at work. I left the company I was with to work with another. I felt like I had something to prove. I worked almost 4 days straight. I had two straight days without sleep an then a 3 hour nap. Then 12 hours later another 2 hour nap. I've never felt so drained in my life. My coworkers and my boss know I can be counted on. It was more about proving myself than anything else. I was quite fvcked up Sunday and Monday. I really just relaxed and slept. Today I felt better and got to work and tonight isn't really a late night so ill get a solid 7 hours of sleep.

I'm trying to find a groove here so I can start my AM training again. I just don't feel mentally prepared when I can't lift.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Man I'm missing the gym :-( I've been putting in CRAZY hours at work. I left the company I was with to work with another. I felt like I had something to prove. I worked almost 4 days straight. I had two straight days without sleep an then a 3 hour nap. Then 12 hours later another 2 hour nap. I've never felt so drained in my life. My coworkers and my boss know I can be counted on. It was more about proving myself than anything else. I was quite fvcked up Sunday and Monday. I really just relaxed and slept. Today I felt better and got to work and tonight isn't really a late night so ill get a solid 7 hours of sleep. I'm trying to find a groove here so I can start my AM training again. I just don't feel mentally prepared when I can't lift.
    sometimes work does get in the way. I hope things slow down for you and you can get back in there brother. I know what it's like working those long hours that's why I train on the weekends. It gives me those couple rest days during the work week
    DCI likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Man I'm missing the gym :-(

I've been putting in CRAZY hours at work. I left the company I was with to work with another. I felt like I had something to prove. I worked almost 4 days straight. I had two straight days without sleep an then a 3 hour nap. Then 12 hours later another 2 hour nap. I've never felt so drained in my life. My coworkers and my boss know I can be counted on. It was more about proving myself than anything else. I was quite fvcked up Sunday and Monday. I really just relaxed and slept. Today I felt better and got to work and tonight isn't really a late night so ill get a solid 7 hours of sleep.

I'm trying to find a groove here so I can start my AM training again. I just don't feel mentally prepared when I can't lift.
    Hope things improve, Haz. I'm the same way about my lifting. I get very displeased/disgruntled with myself when I don't get to lift as other as I would like.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Back/traps are very sore the day going to eat and eat some more make these fvckers grooooow
    DCI and almostgone like this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been doing hypers for the last month or so, I find they are helping along with doing planks, my low back has never felt better. Back in the day heavy bent rows really strengthened up my lower back and allowed me to squat heavy. I never could go deep due to nerve damage and so much of my low back being fuked(L4-L5, L5-S1) and dead lifts are completely out of the question. Back is my strongest body part and probably my best feature, funny how we have back as our best part, but all 3 of us have fuked our low backs bad. I will continue to do hypers and add more weight, went up to a 35lb plate this week and will do a 45 next week, maybe throw them in on shoulder days as well.

Rest day for me, got busy late in the day and didn't get a proper dinner meal in, had more liquid feeds then I would like and my weight reflected that this morning at 271. I am fighting the T3 and winny for weight but am getting leaner everyday while loooking fuller. Going to try and eat a bit extra today to make up for yesterday. Legs tomorrow so I will need to make sure the tank is full, with some extra on reserve. Going to push hard tomorrow, time to make my pants uncomfortably tight again.
    rahulsingh265, DCI and almostgone like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    shoulder and legs together?????

I think we are going to have to have a sit down in my dungeon for a chat lol
    Hahahaha big man now that was funny
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I get very displeased/disgruntled with myself

I'm always that way.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information