Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Atomini's NOOPEPT log!!!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Lol I know, it does, doesn't it? Well, this is from megadosing, not normal dosing. I'm done my 2 days of megadoaing and I'd say that I actually didn't like it. Something about it all just felt off, like it was too strong. At times, although not frequently, I even felt slightly nauseous, and my perception of things became really altered lol. This was at 150mg/day for two days.

chris106 is offline New Member
    Ok, so what happened? I am a little worried because you stopped posting right after your megadose experiment....

Quote Originally Posted by chris106 View Post
    Ok, so what happened? I am a little worried because you stopped posting right after your megadose experiment....
    LOL everything is fine. I did it for 2 days and then stopped. Nothing horrible to note, although I did feel very strange the 2 days following my two day megadose. It was hard to describe. I was very restless with everything I was doing. Perhaps that is the strange 'withdrawal' that people talk about when they venture into the megadosing range.

I am currently in the middle of my 1 month break at the moment, and will be starting up again in a couple of weeks.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    I ordered the real deal noopet in the pharmacy box atomini, i was bored and thought i would see if there is any difference lol (You dont want to know what i do when im really bored). Waiting on my package, will keep posted.

How you finding your month off break, do you feel off, as in u dont feel yourself, or everything is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    I ordered the real deal noopet in the pharmacy box atomini, i was bored and thought i would see if there is any difference lol (You dont want to know what i do when im really bored). Waiting on my package, will keep posted.

How you finding your month off break, do you feel off, as in u dont feel yourself, or everything is ok?
    Sounds good, I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on the real original product versus the bulk powders and other generics.

Interesting you ask that! I should provide a log update. Well, in response to your question, I guess i'll do it now.

LOG UPDATE:

Well, it's been about 2 - 3 weeks now into my one month break from Noopept. I can definitely say that the increased cognitive function does diminish after you stop taking it, BUT the things I did memorize and learn while I was on it haven't left my brain. Remember I stated that the new brain cells that Noopept might help grow, and the memories it will assist in storing, will NOT suddenly go away after taking it. The rapid thought processes, the increased communication between the left and right brain, the enhanced vision, enhanced sound, etc. are notably back to normal functioning since stopping the Noopept.

It would be best to compare it to anabolic steroids : it is very possible to keep the new muscle that you have developed during your cycle, we all know this. But the actual accellerated muscle growth, rapid strength increases, and increased nutrient partitioning effects go back to your normal state when you come off a cycle. Well, similar thing with Noopept. Your newly developed memories and skills, and the new cells created are there to stay, but the temporary performance boosts will leave when you stop Noopept.

Now, I might not have mentioned this, but shortly after starting Noopept I registered on lumosity.com and have been 'exercising' my brain on there on a daily basis ever since, and I have indeed noticed that since coming off Noopept, my scores on some of the brain games have dropped. Certain brain games have continued to increase in score, but others, such as the ones that involve training the left/right brain communication have distinctly dropped in average daily score since stopping Noopept. Basically, I can't wait to hop back on in about 2 weeks time. The cognitive performance increases while using Noopept are definitely notable and I am overall pleased with it as a performance enhancing drug for the brain.

I will monitor my lumosity game scores closely to see if they suddenly rise back to what they were or surpass it when I get back on Noopept. I have 50 grams in storage just waiting to be used! I am considering stacking Piracetam with it on my next cycle.

kefcorp is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the info, Atomini. I registered just to say so. I don't use AAS or anything - though I'm pretty serious into weight-training without it - but I've recently discovered nootropics, and specifically Noopept, and have been using it for a few days - I noticed a difference pretty much immediately. Things like visual acuity (and especially the brightness of colors) and being able to recall information (I tend to remember definitions but forget the words those definitions belong to - this was improved almost from the get-go) have improved, not to mention mood (calmness and levelheaded-ness) and retention of info.

Recently started back into college after a ten year hiatus (chem major). I was a little afraid I'd have forgotten how to study, let alone all the stuff I learned a decade ago, but even without the Noopept I was wrong about that. Looking forward to seeing where it takes me. Thanks again for this log.
    Last edited by kefcorp; 04-08-2013 at 05:35 PM.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the thread Atomini.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    SIDE EFFECTS: None. Some users of OTHER Racetams have reported increased anger. This hasn't been the case with Noopept. There is also no need to cycle Noopept, although many individuals will do 3 months on, 1-2 months off. I may do this as well just to see if it does have any effect.

So guys, don't be surprised if my posts and everything around here start becoming even more Einsteinian and packed full of more knowledge than usual lol. I will keep this thread updated with changes and such.

P.S. Please do not PM me for sources for this stuff, I will not answer. The last thing I need is a giant flood of "hey bro can you tell me where you got your Noopept?". It's 100% legal and you can find it easily if you look hard enough, and I already clued in that some research chem websites sell it as a research chem... They are all totally legal for purchase and consumption, and there is nothing in sight concerning any potential banning of these substances - they are almost 100% void of negative side effects (but when did that ever stop governments and the FDA from banning shit, right?). Either way, they fall into an even more comfortable legal zone than research chems do, so feel free to buy away and use!

By the way, I typed this whole thing up in about 10 minutes. I love this shit. Now, I have school in about 15 minutes so I have to take my 30mg dose with my meal and get going!
    Im really tempted to try it...However, NO exogenous substance has ZERO side effects, the effects which you're experiencing from ingestion of the substance itself is a side effect, whether or not the effect is deleterious or not is how we seem to judge side effects around here. I am not however, convinced that trying to over-express certain proteins with in the brain is a good thing, and while I'm sure there are natural substances we ingest on a daily basis which do this, I am cautious of anyone claiming a drug to have NO side effects. I would expect with any regular use to be some down regulation in some way, as there is with anything that the brain deals with exogenously, even sugar. I'm also interested where the data is coming from, as it surely cannot come from live human subjects, as theres no real way to test different proteins in the brain without vivosection or autopsy. So, I'm assuming the bulk of the data to come from rodents and Rhesus's? Correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

TGF

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Im really tempted to try it...However, NO exogenous substance has ZERO side effects, the effects which you're experiencing from ingestion of the substance itself is a side effect, whether or not the effect is deleterious or not is how we seem to judge side effects around here. I am not however, convinced that trying to over-express certain proteins with in the brain is a good thing, and while I'm sure there are natural substances we ingest on a daily basis which do this, I am cautious of anyone claiming a drug to have NO side effects. I would expect with any regular use to be some down regulation in some way, as there is with anything that the brain deals with exogenously, even sugar. I'm also interested where the data is coming from, as it surely cannot come from live human subjects, as theres no real way to test different proteins in the brain without vivosection or autopsy. So, I'm assuming the bulk of the data to come from rodents and Rhesus's? Correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

TGF
    Hey Godfather,

I totally and completely agree with you on your comments in regards to side effects. The term "side effects" as commonly defined by the majority of people, usually refers to undesirable/deleteious "side effects". The truth of the matter is that ANY and ALL effects of any compound or substance is a "side effect". Muscle growth resulting from anabolic steroids is indeed a side effect. However, most people refer to side effects as undesirable effects.

The majority of studies conducted indeed are on rats and mice, although human studies on Noopept have been conducted as well. Most/all of the studies conducted on Noopept are done by Russian researchers. The studies are easily accessible to anyone via pubmed or otherwise.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Hey Godfather,

I totally and completely agree with you on your comments in regards to side effects. The term "side effects" as commonly defined by the majority of people, usually refers to undesirable/deleteious "side effects". The truth of the matter is that ANY and ALL effects of any compound or substance is a "side effect". Muscle growth resulting from anabolic steroids is indeed a side effect. However, most people refer to side effects as undesirable effects.

The majority of studies conducted indeed are on rats and mice, although human studies on Noopept have been conducted as well. Most/all of the studies conducted on Noopept are done by Russian researchers. The studies are easily accessible to anyone via pubmed or otherwise.
    Hey, yea I checked them out this morning, most were dissections of the hippocampus of BALB&C57B6 mice. While this information is useful in forming an initial correlative relationship of a drugs properties, it is by no means a perfect model for use in human subjects. I was able to find one study which administered the drug to college students, but only for a period of 2 weeks, and the methodological processes used by the study concern me. I believe their n was too small, and that the study clearly did not run long enough. In addition, we have no data indicating what, if any, long term side effects are present. For some reason, when we start talking over expression of proteins within the brain, I immediately correlate it in my mind to variant-CJD, which is no fun day, lol... Whether my fears are grounded in reasoned thought or not is yet to be seen, and probably an overreaction on my part. I was happy to see that it had little effect on dopaminergic receptors, but I did notice that N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester (Noopept) is derived from Gamma Amino Butyric Acid. With regards to this, I would be concerned of similar down regulating effects as a Benzodiazepine, although I would venture to guess the metabolic pathways are different in some regards. I am only cautious because the Russians marketed "PHENIBUT" i.e.- β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid , as "Noofen" and claimed it to possess Nootropic properties. Unfortunately, it had much more noticeable anxiolytic effects such as those of Benzodiazepines, and I know many older bro's who went down the road of Phenibut, only to find that it had a SIGNIFICANT down regulating effect on GABA, leading to physical dependence, ever increasing doses, and for all intents and purposes it acted in every manner like a typical Benzodiazepine would.

With all this said, I'd still be interested in trying it. Soooo, I'd like to ask some inquisitive questions.

Have you considered dosing heavily in the morning, when the blood-brain-barrier permeability is at its highest?

Have you tried your 2nd dose with grapefruit juice, in order to potentiate it via CYP3A4? Since it is administered orally, inhibiting the enzyme within the intestines, will allow a larger dose of the drug to be pulled from the intestines into the blood stream. Just a thought.

To answer your two questions, all of my doses were always taken early morning, in fact my first dose was always immediately upon waking up. My megadose of 150mg was taken in the mornings upon waking up, and holy hell, it hit me like a brick wall - I got a head rush from it! I also started sublingually dosing my Noopept about 5 days into use, and that is the only way I administer it. I have not orally administered Noopept at all ever since I switched, therefore I completely bypass the GI tract and don't have to worry about enzymatic activity interfering with absorption of it. Now, I MIGHT consider using grapefruit juice on my next run of Noopept to see if I can extend Noopept's effects by shutting down CYP450 in the liver. Actually, I am unaware if Noopept is metabolized in the body via CYP450, but I know that most substances and drugs, both exogenously and endogenously produced, are eventually metabolized by CYP450. Hence why in many prescription medication pamphlets, they advise the patient to NOT drink grapefruit juice because it might possily potentiate and extend a particular drug's effects to the point where it could be detrimental to the body. I doubt such a thing would happen with Noopept though. I have used grapefruit juice many times to potentiate and extend the effects of many drugs before. I did this with T3, Clenbuterol , Albuterol, and a few other things. You just need to know what you're doing and how it will affect whatever you are doing it with.

I am starting Noopept up again after my 1 month break from it in exactly 6 days. I will keep updating my log concerning any significant updates.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Just an FYI Amazon pulled all their noopept products.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Just an FYI Amazon pulled all their noopept products.
    WTF? Any idea as to why?

I even got my dad on Noopept now, lol. Gave him some of mine to try about 2 weeks ago. He just received a bottle of his in the mail yesterday.
    Sofiekins likes this.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    WTF? Any idea as to why?

I even got my dad on Noopept now, lol. Gave him some of mine to try about 2 weeks ago. He just received a bottle of his in the mail yesterday.

I'll try and remember to post a pict of the letter from the supplier sent to me about Amazon pulling their products.

hammertimebaby is offline New Member
    in all seriousness, can you snort this stuff like cocaine?
    will the effects be immediate.
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive, will definitely snort 10 mg at a time

Quote Originally Posted by hammertimebaby View Post
    in all seriousness, can you snort this stuff like cocaine?
    will the effects be immediate.
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive, will definitely snort 10 mg at a time
    It has been done... and its effects, and the time until the onset of the effects are the exact same as sublingual dosing. This is from both personal experience as well as from others who have told me. Insufflation of Noopept will also more than likely cause an irritation of the back of the throat close to the nasal passage, depending on the amount insufflated. Remember that this stuff is not actually supposed to be administered this way...
    hammertimebaby and Sofiekins like this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried Noop's years ago, and they were expensive and I couldn't get past the idea that it was simply a placebo effect.

so have you been tracking by taking cognitive testing? (an objective measurement vs. a subjective observation?)

this is potentially a huge field, but it keeps sputtering out due to lack of clinical data beyond placebo or anything other than very marginal

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I tried Noop's years ago, and they were expensive and I couldn't get past the idea that it was simply a placebo effect.

so have you been tracking by taking cognitive testing? (an objective measurement vs. a subjective observation?)

this is potentially a huge field, but it keeps sputtering out due to lack of clinical data beyond placebo or anything other than very marginal
    I am monitoring performance through several different things, but the key performance measurement I am using is www.lumosity.com, which tracks your progress and cognitive performance pretty meticulously. I noted a decrease in performance in certain types of brain games since stopping Noopept, and I will be monitoring further when I start it again in less than 5 days or so. I have noticed a distinct difference between using it and not using it though.
    Sofiekins likes this.

I am monitoring performance through several different things, but the key performance measurement I am using is www.lumosity.com, which tracks your progress and cognitive performance pretty meticulously. I noted a decrease in performance in certain types of brain games since stopping Noopept, and I will be monitoring further when I start it again in less than 5 days or so. I have noticed a distinct difference between using it and not using it though.
    it's interesting to note that some of the best Noops are not even Noops in the first place.

Stimulants play a huge role in cognitive improvement.

I had a conversation with my doctor years ago, and he admitted to me that many in med school are on amphetamines for all the long hours of study. He also admitted he took amphetamines when he would take an exam. As I was getting ready for the CPA exam, a two day, 16 hour "all or nothing" exam, he offered, and I accepted, a small prescription of amphetamines.

So I think it would be interesting, to compare the two, on this exam site you were telling me about.

This is more a rhetorical comment, as I don't seriously expect anyone to (nor would I ask them to) take amphetamines (very addictive) to prep for an exam.

However, I would be willing to bet $1 that the amphetamines out perform the NOOPs by a significant margin.

Barring amphetamines, coffee is another proven cognitive improver. and chocolate.
    CanisLupus likes this.

Oh yes, Roman, you are definitely correct about the amphetamines. I am prescribed Adderall for my ADD, which is, as you might already know, dextroamphetamine. Although I have ADD and it assists me greatly in overcoming it, I definitely noted the distinct effect of amphetamines on improving cognitive performance (although it does nothing for memory retention and recall like Noopept does, it still helps with concentration and mental/cognitive drive). I also noticed that when combining amphetamines and Noopept, Noopept seemed to potentiate the amphetamines by a great deal. If you do a search through this thread, you'll see some of my log updates where I discuss and describe the effect that stacking Noopept and Adderall had. It was incredible.
    CanisLupus likes this.

ADD? you too?
    I'm more of a ritalin guy, never tried adderall, but someday I might.
    when "on", things get real clear to me, and I enjoy sitting behind a desk creating complex spreadsheets or performing complex financial analysis.
    when "off", I like to go riding and drinking beer.....

typical Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

....it was much worse when i was younger though
    CanisLupus likes this.

Yup, longtime ADD sufferer here. Only started taking Adderall about 3 years ago. I wish I had it back in high school. I have made many posts about how much Adderall has helped me.

Funny, i've never tried Ritalin (methylphenidate). I absolutely love Adderall, and the cognitive drive it provides with the ability to enhance your creative potential. I wonder if methylphenidate does the same thing. I wouldn't say using Adderall creates a Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde difference in behavior with me, but there is a distinct difference in my drive, ability, and interests between when i'm on it and when i'm not. And I don't use Adderall every day. Only when I need it, which comes out to about 3 times per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on average. Noopept almost has the same effect on creative potential that Adderall does, just not as distinct and slightly more subtle.
    CanisLupus likes this.

hammertimebaby is offline New Member
    the caps form bulknutrients contains poly dextrose, which is just a filler and undigested source of carbs. I use the caps and they are no good at all. i guess u get what you pay for. I will order some powder from bulknutrients and some from ebay and compare.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Yup, longtime ADD sufferer here. Only started taking Adderall about 3 years ago. I wish I had it back in high school. I have made many posts about how much Adderall has helped me.

Funny, i've never tried Ritalin (methylphenidate). I absolutely love Adderall, and the cognitive drive it provides with the ability to enhance your creative potential. I wonder if methylphenidate does the same thing. I wouldn't say using Adderall creates a Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde difference in behavior with me, but there is a distinct difference in my drive, ability, and interests between when i'm on it and when i'm not. And I don't use Adderall every day. Only when I need it, which comes out to about 3 times per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on average. Noopept almost has the same effect on creative potential that Adderall does, just not as distinct and slightly more subtle.
    I assure you atomini, ritalian will do nothing for you compared to adderall, u will just be going backwards with treating your ADD symptoms. I have money on it. Ritalian is useless and u will build a tolerance that does not comprehend the recommended dose of 10mg x 3 per day. The come down is terrible and uncomfortable to deal with, since im australia and we are behind when it comes to treating ADD patients with stimulands, adderall is not accessible to me. I went back to my psych a phew weeks ago and the asshole knocked me back for change of scripts of dexamphatmines the first time, because and i quote i have been off all stimulants for a year. WTF difference does that make? I was diagnosed with ADD give me my change of script DICK! ARGH!
    Last edited by boz; 04-10-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hammertimebaby View Post
    the caps form bulknutrients contains poly dextrose, which is just a filler and undigested source of carbs. I use the caps and they are no good at all. i guess u get what you pay for. I will order some powder from bulknutrients and some from ebay and compare.
    The capsules contained 100% polydextrose? Cheap bastards...

I assure you atomini, ritalian will do nothing for you compared to adderall, u will just be going backwards with treating your ADD symptoms. I have money on it. Ritalian is useless and u will build a tolerance that does not comprehend the recommended dose of 10mg x 3 per day. The come down is terrible and uncomfortable to deal with, since im australia and we are behind when it comes to treating ADD patients with stimulands, adderall is not accessible to me. I went back to my psych a phew weeks ago and the asshole knocked me back for change of scripts of dexamphatmines the first time, because and i quote i have been off all stimulants for a year. WTF difference does that make? I was diagnosed with ADD give me my change of script DICK! ARGH!
    Interesting. My doctor asked me if I wanted to try any other ADD medication to see if there might be something that possibly works better for me than Adderall and I just told him no, since Adderall is working great for me, why bother changing to something else if I don't need to? But I always wondered what Ritain is like compared to Adderall.

I was hell on wheels in elementary school. by the time i made it to the end of my first grade year, the teacher and principal called my folks and said either medicate me or find some other school for me to go to. My dad and my principal were old friends, so my parents trusted his judgement. By the second grade, I was on a heavy dose of ritalin. But i went from really not knowing how to read, to reading above the six grade level in a matter of a couple of months. It was extremely obvious to my classmates/teacher if mom forgot to give me my ritalin in the morning, as i'd be burning trash in the bathrooms, or kicking some kid in the nutts. When I was on, I was this cerebral intellectual kid that knew all the answers and would eagerly participate in class. When I was off, in the second grade, the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, so i just stood up, and pissed my pants, and laughed about it. Obviously I was sent home, and the principal told my mom she better not ever forget to get me drugged up again, else they will just send me home from now on.
    CanisLupus likes this.

I've been on ritalin for most of my life, and it works pretty good for me. So i'm not really sure what you are talking about?

Roman, that's not ADD, that's ADHD! I was like that too when I was very young, bouncing off the walls and everything, causing trouble, always getting punished,etc. lol. I was able to control the hyperactivity by my teens, but my core problem was the actual mental aspect of ADD, such as being able to concentrate, focus, and become interested in a task enough to actually be able to perform well in it. During classes, the teacher would be talking and I would be hearing the words but I just wouldn't be absorbing it. Same thing when reading things. Adderall changed all that, and I wish I had it in high school and earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have fallen so far behind, and grades would have been better.

Next time I see my doc, I might just ask him for a prescription for Ritalin, even just a small amount to see what its like compared to Adderall.

Roman, that's not ADD, that's ADHD! I was like that too when I was very young, bouncing off the walls and everything, causing trouble, always getting punished,etc. lol. I was able to control the hyperactivity by my teens, but my core problem was the actual mental aspect of ADD, such as being able to concentrate, focus, and become interested in a task enough to actually be able to perform well in it. During classes, the teacher would be talking and I would be hearing the words but I just wouldn't be absorbing it. Same thing when reading things. Adderall changed all that, and I wish I had it in high school and earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have fallen so far behind, and grades would have been better.

Next time I see my doc, I might just ask him for a prescription for Ritalin, even just a small amount to see what its like compared to Adderall.
    Ritalin's cheaper than hell.

(and I've been stockpiling for years)

and btw...

...i've kind of ignored the "alphabet soup" of what they call it.

when i ffirst started getting drugged, they said I was "hyperkenitic"

then they added "attention deficit" to it. there for awhile, when i was a kid back in the 60's, every time i went into the doc's office, they were calling it something new.

so now I just ignore all that shit, add, adhd, it's all the same to me.

LOG UPDATE:

Today marks the first day of my second Noopept cycle. I previously took one month off, and am now starting it up again, and will do the same protocol: 30mg twice per day (60mg/day total). I will update this log as I experience any notable differences or effects compared to my previous cycle.

LOG UPDATE:

Yup, experiencing all of the typical effects of Noopept so far: mental clarity, focus, visual acuity, light sensitivity, etc.

Don't know if it is my current batch of Noopept or what, but after dosing it sublingually, my tongue feels kind of numb and the mucous membranes under my tongue feel as though they are irritated. This started to happen towards the end of my last Noopept cycle but I didn't make much of it, nor did I mark it down in the log. Will have to keep an eye on this.

kefcorp is offline New Member
    So about two weeks into using noopept (40-70mg, 2x/day, along with 500mg or so choline). It's had the following effects on me:

-much improved concentration: I can actually sit down and study for several hours without anything distracting me, where it was very much the opposite before

-visual acuity: I'm very nearsighted with or without noopept, but colors and shapes are a lot more clear. Put two very similarly hued red things next to each other, and I can more easily tell them apart. Prob the most dramatic change, because it affects pretty much everything I look at.

-improved speech: I feel like I can voice my thoughts better. When I used to speak it was really easy to jumble words etc because of me trying to talk as fast as my train of thought moved, but now it's a lot more even and I find myself stumbling less.

-improved sleep: I don't wake up groggy anymore at all. Even if I only get three or four hours of sleep, when I get up it's as if I've been awake for a while. And when it's time to sleep I have less trouble going from 'awake' to 'winding down' as a whole. so basically, no more brain fog.

-better memory recall: I spend less time studying because it takes less time to memorize equations and so on. Not only that but my ability to recall them has sped up.

-better gym: maybe because of the combination of noopept and choline? but I think what it comes down to is that the gap between 'just doing things' and 'thinking about doing things' is lessened.

Don't care if this is a placebo or not, because even if it's only in my head it's been a fairly dramatic change in only a couple weeks. Plus this stuff is dirt cheap, and it's had no negative side effects as far as I can tell. Thanks again Atomini, I was kind of on the fence about trying it until I read your log. And now I can say it's the real deal.

Lugman is offline New Member
    Hey. Thanks for the wealth of information you've provided here. I started Noopept last wednesday, and figured I'd share this:

I conducted a little experiment:

1. I played 9 Lumosity games over 1 week before taking Noopept and recorded my average (actually I did play 10 games but I ended up ditching one game since the improvement was over triple in score).

2. I played the same 9 games 1 day after taking Noopept for first time.

3. I played the same 9 games 5 days after starting Noopept.

I didn't do any practicing of any sort in the meanwhile, in fact I was on a holiday drinking in the sun so that was as far from practicing as possible. I've now played Lumosity only 3 times, and every time only these 10 games (of which one doesn't count towards average).

The results:

1st-2nd time increase in avg score: 33,6%
    2nd-3rd time increase in avg score: 5,5%

Most improved games:
    -Speed match (information processing)
    -Rotation matrix (spatial orientation)
    -Name tag (face-name-recall)
    -Lost in migration (focus)
    -Word bubbles rising (verbal fluency)

Little improved:
    -Observation tower (visual field)
    -Route to sprout (planning)

No improvements in:
    -Raindrops (arithmetics)
    -Memory matrix (spatial recall, my score had actually lowered in this one)

Chalkboard challenge scores have a lot of fluctuation: 2800, 5450, 3500. Overall the mean appears to be pointing up, so far.

Skill and randomness obviously do play a part in these games. How much does skill play a part is anyone's guess. In my opinion playing a game once then waiting a week to replay should probably not increase your skill too much, to some degree for sure. It is noticeable I didn't score better in arithmetics, this was to be expected IMO, since it is more of a skill than the others. No idea why my memory matrix scores are going to hell, could be pure RNG.

Other notes: I have used 2x20mg dose taken orally. I haven't experienced any sensational or noticeable effects yet.
    Last edited by Lugman; 04-21-2013 at 05:32 AM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    LOG UPDATE:

Yup, experiencing all of the typical effects of Noopept so far: mental clarity, focus, visual acuity, light sensitivity, etc.

Don't know if it is my current batch of Noopept or what, but after dosing it sublingually, my tongue feels kind of numb and the mucous membranes under my tongue feel as though they are irritated. This started to happen towards the end of my last Noopept cycle but I didn't make much of it, nor did I mark it down in the log. Will have to keep an eye on this.
    Anymore updates on round two? Think I'll be buying my next supply now.

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Anymore updates on round two? Think I'll be buying my next supply now.
    Atomini is no longer a member here.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Atomini is no longer a member here.
    What happened?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread Information