Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Except that with the hostage they have both alegel and moral responsability to take action! Had it been him alone they would wait it out..time, talk and tear gas!
    I guess thats where the decision comes. Are you putting the hostages at more risk by waiting and negotiating or going on
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I guess thats where the decision comes. Are you putting the hostages at more risk by waiting and negotiating or going on
    Had he not already killed and fired at the cops onscene they may have been more apt to wait but he obviously had no qualms about killing!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    LOL..no one will get any reward money. The police dept had no intention of this. In order to get award money,he has to get convicted and in order for that to happen he would have to be alive. They knew that would nerver happen.
    Well yeah, they weren't going to let him live. Judging by his manifesto, the murders he committed weren't what they were going to kill him for. If he was allowed to live, he'd definitely be interviewed by reporters and there would definitely be an investigation conducted by the media. There is a lot of corruption in the LAPD and people had a lot to risk by allowing him to live and talk.

Had he not already killed and fired at the cops onscene they may have been more apt to wait but he obviously had no qualms about killing!
    But the police are his target not the civilians/ hostages

But the police are his target not the civilians/ hostages
    Doesnt matter...he has still made it clear he has no qualms taking another human beings life and I doubt the young girl he killed in the parking lot qualifies as a cop!

Remington is offline Alligator
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    There is a lot of corruption in the LAPD and people had a lot to risk by allowing him to live and talk.
    Here's an example, just a little sample.
    How I could just kill a man!
    One-time tried to come in my home,
    take my chrome, I said "Yo, it's on.
    Take cover son, or you're ass-out.
    How you like my chrome?", then I watched the rookie pass out.
    Didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway...
    Hahaha... that young punk had to pay.
    So I just killed a man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRYTlDDifik

Doesnt matter...he has still made it clear he has no qualms taking another human beings life and I doubt the young girl he killed in the parking lot qualifies as a cop!
    and you could go in circles. And the 2 women the cops shot in a different colored pick up? So could other people use that as an excuse because the police dont have qualms over shooting people that kinda sorta drive a vehicle similar to a killer?

The guy was def. wrong. Honestly i bet their is truth behind his story of getting screwed over. And if it is. Look again cops ruined someones life. And in the end cost people their lives.

and you could go in circles. And the 2 women the cops shot in a different colored pick up? So could other people use that as an excuse because the police dont have qualms over shooting people that kinda sorta drive a vehicle similar to a killer?

The guy was def. wrong. Honestly i bet their is truth behind his story of getting screwed over. And if it is. Look again cops ruined someones life. And in the end cost people their lives.
    I disagree...I would be willing to wager with you that there is no truth to his BS...if there was don't you think that the press would be all over it?

As far as the 2 in the truck...wrong on so many levels and the cops should be charged with murder!

Besides...he purposly tageted the girl...the cops made a mistake...albeit a ciminal one but not with intent!

I realize you dislike LE...but not all of us would stick a gun in your chest buddy! Quite the opposite! Most would sit down and have a drink with you or help fix your wifes flat tire and so on! Hopefully something, someday will happen that changes your opinion!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I disagree...I would be willing to wager with you that there is no truth to his BS...if there was don't you think that the press would be all over it?

As far as the 2 in the truck...wrong on so many levels and the cops should be charged with murder!

Besides...he purposly tageted the girl...the cops made a mistake...albeit a ciminal one but not with intent!

I realize you dislike LE...but not all of us would stick a gun in your chest buddy! Quite the opposite! Most would sit down and have a drink with you or help fix your wifes flat tire and so on! Hopefully something, someday will happen that changes your opinion!
    Lunk, are you a cop?

Quote Originally Posted by >good luck< View Post
    lunk, are you a cop?
    lol...no!

lol...no!
    Haha just kidding! Ive gotta learn to shut up some times
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 02-12-2013 at 10:24 PM.

i think the press will be all over it now and the truth will come out what ever it is.

No i dont think all of you would stick a gun in my chest I honestly think most cops just punch a clock like everyone else and do as little as they have to while working. Some are complete scumbags and some may go beyond and help with a flat tire. I honestly believe the ones that go above and beyond are the smaller percentage.

i think the press will be all over it now and the truth will come out what ever it is.

No i dont think all of you would stick a gun in my chest I honestly think most cops just punch a clock like everyone else and do as little as they have to while working. Some are complete scumbags and some may go beyond and help with a flat tire. I honestly believe the ones that go above and beyond are the smaller percentage.
    I would say it's 20/70/10 20% go above and beond 70% just do what they need to for 8 hours a day and 10% are tools! Granted..I understand things change between rural bumb**** and some of the cities you have dealt with!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

I just read they think he escaped.

Atomini is offline Banned
    We'll, not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but they located what they claim to be his charred body in the cabin. Looks like the whole ordeal is now over.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    How did this thread go from fun to retarded.... oh yea.. Gix showed up, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    We'll, not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but they located what they claim to be his charred body in the cabin. Looks like the whole ordeal is now over.
    Juast read that as well...

Okay.. nothing to talk about anymore then. Now this thread shall become about 405's abs.....

Juast read that as well...
    Nothing is confirmed with certainty yet though, that's why I said "believed to be" his body. Most likely it is him though. But I'd be willing to bet that someone with his expertise and experience could've possibly pulled a Hollywood-esque escape..

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

How this guy reacted is real similar to what happened with the post office and many corporations. It's looked at in that film Murder by Proxy. You can only push somebody so far before they snap and that's what the LAPD did to this guy.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Well, it's making it complicated this week to get an appointment at the Sn Bernardino Sherrif's Dept., to qualify and add a couple of firearms to my CCW license. I can tell local PD is on edge, so hopefully this guy is finally done with and life can move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How this guy reacted is real similar to what happened with the post office and many corporations. It's looked at in that film Murder by Proxy. You can only push somebody so far before they snap and that's what the LAPD did to this guy.
    Is there 0 possibilty of him having been fired with just cause and just cant except it? He has a history of blaming everyone for his problems!

Is there 0 possibilty of him having been fired with just cause and just cant except it? He has a history of blaming everyone for his problems!
    With every lie.... there is SOME truth......

With the history LAPD has.... they lose a lot of credibility.....

"Tracks have been found leading from the cabin where Chris Dorner was reportedly captured on Tuesday to a horse corral, suggesting that the ex-cop and rampage killer may have been able to escape, said reports from CBS"

http://www.policymic.com/articles/26...-dorner-escape

Nothing is confirmed with certainty yet though, that's why I said "believed to be" his body. Most likely it is him though. But I'd be willing to bet that someone with his expertise and experience could've possibly pulled a Hollywood-esque escape..
    Dont make it sound like this guy was a fkn Navy Seal...he was a Navy reservist and LAPD SWAT for a short time! Far from Chuck Norris lol!

And what history does the LAPD have? Neither them or the killer have a clear history. And his story just seems legit IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    "Tracks have been found leading from the cabin where Chris Dorner was reportedly captured on Tuesday to a horse corral, suggesting that the ex-cop and rampage killer may have been able to escape, said reports from CBS"

That's what I saw.

Like I said... I hope he did. I truly do hope the dude got out of there and is +1 on the 300+ cops on the scene, lol.

Dont make it sound like this guy was a fkn Navy Seal...he was a Navy reservist and LAPD SWAT for a short time! Far from Chuck Norris lol!
    Whoa... don't bring Chuck into this!

Swat training is very on par also.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    With every lie.... there is SOME truth......

With the history LAPD has.... they lose a lot of credibility.....
    Most of those issues date back to the 60's and 70's when LE coruption ran amuck! There was no oversight and the hiring standards were next to non existant! I remember when OPD used to hire guys from the Cornhuskers simply because of their size...many ended up being fired for criminal behavior.

These days you have to have 2 and 4 year degrees, be a computer geek and have a clean record! It's a big reason you see more nerdy little LE! The closest they came to pysical work was a xbox!

Most of those issues date back to the 60's and 70's when LE coruption ran amuck! There was no oversight and the hiring standards were next to non existant! I remember when OPD used to hire guys from the Cornhuskers simply because of their size...many ended up being fired for criminal behavior.

These days you have to have 2 and 4 year degrees, be a computer geek and have a clean record! It's a big reason you see more nerdy little LE! The closest they came to pysical work was a xbox!
    That's funny because here in Baltimore they hired 300 cops from PR and put them in housing here. No college, no computers, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Swat training is very on par also.
    On par with what???

On par with what???
    A lot of training they receive is brought in like navy seals, delta force, recon, ect. Not exact but close.

That's funny because here in Baltimore they hired 300 cops from PR and put them in housing here. No college, no computers, ect.
    What is PR? So many states have gone to a minimum bachelor degree standard! Budget cuts and down sizing make it much more competitive to get into compaed to 20 years ago!

What is PR? So many states have gone to a minimum bachelor degree standard! Budget cuts and down sizing make it much more competitive to get into compaed to 20 years ago!
    Porto rico.

Man, Chris Dorner from what i've seen looks like he is/was a pretty big guy. Who wants to bet he was a juicier?
    Last edited by Atomini; 02-12-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Man, Chris Darner from what i've seen looks like he is/was a pretty big guy. Who wants to bet he was a juicier?
    LoL he was a member on the board

A lot of training they receive is brought in like navy seals, delta force, recon, ect. Not exact but close.
    They are para military but they train differently because rules of engagement are different...

Yes they adopt some of the training but this guy is no ninja lol. He is a 270lbs crazy bastard that got booted for bad behavior! if he was a tactical genious he wouldnt have been surrounded in a fkn cabin and would have been long gone by know! He is or was far from a genious!

Porto rico.
    Very interesting....do you know why??? Strange!!!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information