Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

They are para military but they train differently because rules of engagement are different...

Yes they adopt some of the training but this guy is no ninja lol. He is a 270lbs crazy bastard that got booted for bad behavior! if he was a tactical genious he wouldnt have been surrounded in a fkn cabin and would have been long gone by know! He is or was far from a genious!
    Never said he was. Also it's not stated if he is dead.

If he got away does that make him a genius then?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Very interesting....do you know why??? Strange!!!!!
    I'm guessing but maybe they needed more people fluent in spanish?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Very interesting....do you know why??? Strange!!!!!

Good question. All I know for sure is that they work for Baltimore city and now cops try to transfer out and not many departments are taking them. Very bad rep. Could be for language like fix said maybe.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'm guessing but maybe they needed more people fluent in spanish?
    I assume they have a large minority area that has issues...kinda like a China Town thing!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So we are not sure if he is dead among the ashes or not? I thought la.times said he was. And there calling it a bitter sweet end. One more dead but its over.
    Is this true?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    So we are not sure if he is dead among the ashes or not? I thought la.times said he was. And there calling it a bitter sweet end. One more dead but its over.
    Is this true?
    This from the OC Register @ 9:10PM

The condition of the man holed up in the cabin, who was believed to be Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, is not immediately known, with authorities saying the structure is still too dangerous to enter. Authorities stopped short of officially confirming that the man is Dorner.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    CNN just reported a LIVE statement from the cops a minute ago that they are NOT 100% sure he is dead and will update once confirmed; at this point its only speculation.

I hope he got away.... lol This is like driving by a car wreck; can't help but look.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    CNN just reported a LIVE statement from the cops a minute ago that they are NOT 100% sure he is dead and will update once confirmed; at this point its only speculation.

I hope he got away.... lol This is like driving by a car wreck; can't help but look.
    If they see a body how could he have gotten away?

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    If they see a body how could he have gotten away?
    Doesn't mean it was his body..... he could've killed someone else and kept the body there before it was discovered he was there by those maids. I think as soon as it was discovered he was there he bolted but prior to doing so set up a plan B on the house. I don't think he's dead... and the cops are stalling releasing that info to not worry the public.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that this dude has their playbook..... he knows the routine and what they will do next. I doubt he just let them burn him to death in that house.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4112785996.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	133358

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Is there 0 possibilty of him having been fired with just cause and just cant except it? He has a history of blaming everyone for his problems!
    Sure there is a possibility, but what is more likely? A nut case getting by all this time just one day flips out, writes a work of fiction manifesto and starts killing? Or a guy who was pushed to the limit, saw corruption reported it and lost his dream because of it so he writes his story out and loses it? Everybody has a breaking point. You think for a second you'd just be cool if you lost everything that mattered to you because you decided to do the right thing? Besides, what credibility does the LAPD have? I mean they're not exactly "good guys" themselves.

I'm not excusing his actions at all, killing is never the answer. But I'm more concerned with understanding WHY he did it and uncovering the possible corruption that led to it.

EverettCD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

This from the OC Register @ 9:10PM

The condition of the man holed up in the cabin, who was believed to be Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, is not immediately known, with authorities saying the structure is still too dangerous to enter. Authorities stopped short of officially confirming that the man is Dorner.
    Dam cops are waiting on the Firemen to dig out the body with the county ME. Silly cops don't like to get their pretty class B's dirty lol.

Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    LoL he was a member on the board
    Chris Dormer is Bear lol.

I knew that 3,000mg/week Trenbolone wasn't good in the long run!!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

There is another member I'd suspect before Bear........

So they found a body and now are checking to see if its him.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Bear knows what going on. Thats why hes been trying to stay clam like "the hulk". He even has new friends now donkey, a tiger, ect. Changed his diet to honey and flowers even.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Update: his driver's license and waller was found on the charred body. All that's left is to identify him via dental records and/or DNA testing if it really is him. It probably is.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Update: his driver's license and waller was found on the charred body. All that's left is to identify him via dental records and/or DNA testing if it really is him. It probably is.
    Lol how could a drivers license make it thru that fire?

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Lol how could a drivers license make it thru that fire?
    Right? They said the fire was so hot they couldn't go near the body for hours, yet a piece of leather and plastic survived the heat!?!

You would be surprised what can survive in fire when its prtected by clothing layers and a body laying ojn top of it lol!

You guys watch to much TV lol

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    You would be surprised what can survive in fire when its prtected by clothing layers and a body laying ojn top of it lol!

Nah! I say it's a plant... And he ripped out all his teeth and planted them into another person and traded faces with LL cool J and is off on a beach laughing his new face off

Pretty pathetic how it all ended. He runs has a hit list then get caught crashing cars and didn't even attempt to escape the cottage. He knew they were going to search all of big bear.

TV is real! What are you talking about????

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Pretty pathetic how it all ended. He runs has a hit list then get caught crashing cars and didn't even attempt to escape the cottage. He knew they were going to search all of big bear.
    .....or.......has it ended?????

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    They found his wallet in two different places? Odd...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-got-help.html

Dorner allegedly attempted to steal a boat in San Diego and, after subduing the captain, said he was taking the vessel to Mexico, according to an affidavit filed with a criminal complaint in federal court in Los Angeles. Dorner is accused of telling the captain that he could recover his boat in Mexico.

"The attempt failed when the bow line of the boat became caught in the boat's propeller, and the suspect fled," according to the affidavit by inspector U.S. Marshal Craig McClusky.

After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border. That same day, a guard at the Point Loma Naval Base told authorities he had spotted a man matching Dorner's description trying sneak onto the base, according to the court records.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...exico/1912553/

Report: Dorner's wallet found in burned-out cabin
    Last edited by Shsm; 02-13-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I said from the get go...he is not as smart as ppl were giving him credit for. I promise you, being hunted is a lot harder the being the hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    They found his wallet in two different places? Odd...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-got-help.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...exico/1912553/

Report: Dorner's wallet found in burned-out cabin
    This is why you cant believe the press! Hey Gixx...you want to talk about corupt and un trustworthy...focus on the media for a change!

This is why you cant believe the press! Hey Gixx...you want to talk about corupt and un trustworthy...focus on the media for a change!
    a reported has killed anyone, arrested anyone. And doesnt have in their mind power over everyone, And deserve and demand respect because the passed a civil servants test and got a job. Sorry.

I said from the get go...he is not as smart as ppl were giving him credit for. I promise you, being hunted is a lot harder the being the hunter!
    I agree. I can't believe that many LE agencies would let him get away after they pinned him down. I just think it'd make the story more interesting if he did evade them and is running again. Definitely a good Hollywood story!

Don't get me wrong though, I don't want to see that idiot killing anyone else.

a reported has killed anyone, arrested anyone. And doesnt have in their mind power over everyone, And deserve and demand respect because the passed a civil servants test and got a job. Sorry.
    Are you kidding me...the media can and has ruined more lives in a 10 minute report than the total sum of all LE! Suicides have been caused simply because of media reports! The power these ppl excercise simply because they are protected by free speech is unmeasurable!

Are you kidding me...the media can and has ruined more lives in a 10 minute report than the total sum of all LE! Suicides have been caused simply because of media reports! The power these ppl excercise simply because they are protected by free speech is unmeasurable!
    oh i agree the media can ruin a life. I'm saying a reporter doesnt actually kill someone/ assault someone. I'm sorry the cops of more innocent bodies on their hands then reporters. Yes the media can report a lie and ruin a life. The cops can put an innocent person in jail and ruin it a lot more.

Lunk i realize all cops arent bad. But most arent heroes arent anything special. They do a different city job then the garbage men do IMO. Its a civil servant. But most cops think they are special, have an huge ego and DEMAND respect. Sorry cops gave themselves the bad reputation. So if you dont like how cops are talked about look at other cops for the reasons of it. Start arresting other cops or turn them into IA. But most cops wouldnt do that, you can't be a RAT. but a hypocrite and a criminal with a badge is acceptable.

oh i agree the media can ruin a life. I'm saying a reporter doesnt actually kill someone/ assault someone. I'm sorry the cops of more innocent bodies on their hands then reporters. Yes the media can report a lie and ruin a life. The cops can put an innocent person in jail and ruin it a lot more.

Lunk i realize all cops arent bad. But most arent heroes arent anything special. They do a different city job then the garbage men do IMO. Its a civil servant. But most cops think they are special, have an huge ego and DEMAND respect. Sorry cops gave themselves the bad reputation. So if you dont like how cops are talked about look at other cops for the reasons of it. Start arresting other cops or turn them into IA. But most cops wouldnt do that, you can't be a RAT. but a hypocrite and a criminal with a badge is acceptable.
    Do you consider Fireman heroes? is Superman the only person who rises to that level for you. I can tell you from a pretty solid source...not all cops consider themselves heroes at all. But the fact that they have to wear a BB vest to work I suppose makes them feel like they do deserve a bit more respect that the garbage guy, the fact that they hated until they are needed makes them a bit more jaded than the city clerk.

Believe me buddy..I do know what you are sayingto a degree...like I said, I know ppl doing it that do it no justice!

I have had doorman at clubs have to wear bullet proof vest. Probably get into more physical altercations in a night then most cops and have to deal with drunk and high individuals nightly. With no weapon, no mace. Do they deserve the same respect as a cop? Oh and they try and keep people safe inside the establishment.

I'm sure they are hated more then the city clerk? and that is their own fault. Can be mad if the organization of police did it to themselves.

Maybe the fact they are jaded, i know i saw you mention you assume the worst going into a situation is why people dont like cops. If you truly did something minor or not at all and you have a jaded guy that is assuming the worst about you talking to you do, how do you think your getting treated? You honestly think cops show respect back. Use a normal tone of voice, Cops are looking for the worst assuming people are trying to mislead or hiding something and wonder why people hate them when they dont deserve that treatment.

And if you people that do it no justice why not do something to get them off the force? Or delt with so they do a better job?

And yes i consider fireman heroes.

I have had doorman at clubs have to wear bullet proof vest. Probably get into more physical altercations in a night then most cops and have to deal with drunk and high individuals nightly. With no weapon, no mace. Do they deserve the same respect as a cop? Oh and they try and keep people safe inside the establishment.

I'm sure they are hated more then the city clerk? and that is their own fault. Can be mad if the organization of police did it to themselves.

Maybe the fact they are jaded, i know i saw you mention you assume the worst going into a situation is why people dont like cops. If you truly did something minor or not at all and you have a jaded guy that is assuming the worst about you talking to you do, how do you think your getting treated? You honestly think cops show respect back. Use a normal tone of voice, Cops are looking for the worst assuming people are trying to mislead or hiding something and wonder why people hate them when they dont deserve that treatment.

And if you people that do it no justice why not do something to get them off the force? Or delt with so they do a better job?

And yes i consider fireman heroes.
    Why are Fireman heroes? For doing their job?

There is a need to assume the worst..think about things from a tactical standpoint instead of a liberal standpoint. More LE have been killed for being complacant than you can shake a stick at! The days of Andy Griffith no longer exist! If it were a perfect world then all calls for service could be answered with a handshske and a smile but it's not! There are many moments you either have your guard up and your head on a swivel or you become a victim!

Often times the need to use a loud tone of voice is neccessary to control a heated situation...if you think a domestic situation is handled by putting your hands in your pockets and whispering in the two love birds ears you are just out of your mind!

Lol, im not a liberal, well i guess on social issues yes.

There is a difference of being smart and having your gaurd up and talking to people with no respect and like shit. You can do both at the same time.
    Funny how i can talk 2 drunk guys out of fighting with out yelling /but a cop cant. No because the cop uses as you put it a loud tone a voice and elevates the situation.

Yes im sure there are bad calls. Now i guess it depends on where you live. But how many calls are BS, or you arrive and the situation is pretty much over. Fight being done. Robbers gone. What ever. Sorry but cops arent walking into a war zone on every single call. And if you are so what. That's the job. That's what cops applied to do. They dont get drafted. It was their choice and then they bitch and complain about it after.
    You dont hear fireman saying but its to hot inside the building or do you know how dangerous it is to go in there? No they do it. Its their job they took knowing the risk.,

Lol, im not a liberal, well i guess on social issues yes.

There is a difference of being smart and having your gaurd up and talking to people with no respect and like shit. You can do both at the same time.
    Funny how i can talk 2 drunk guys out of fighting with out yelling /but a cop cant. No because the cop uses as you put it a loud tone a voice and elevates the situation.

Yes im sure there are bad calls. Now i guess it depends on where you live. But how many calls are BS, or you arrive and the situation is pretty much over. Fight being done. Robbers gone. What ever. Sorry but cops arent walking into a war zone on every single call. And if you are so what. That's the job. That's what cops applied to do. They dont get drafted. It was their choice and then they bitch and complain about it after.
    You dont hear fireman saying but its to hot inside the building or do you know how dangerous it is to go in there? No they do it. Its their job they took knowing the risk.,

I see no difference! They are both performing a dangerous job and risking their lives to protect the citizens they serve! They BOTH are well aware of the risks associated. Why does one get elevated to hero status and one gets spit on! Because one has the ability to take away your freedom when you get caught doing something you shouldn't do!

Military personel have notbeen drafted since Nam...they know the risks associated with their job. They are paid a wage (a poor one at that) and put their life in harms way to protect their countries citizens! Are they NOT heroes? Damn right they are! The biggest reason that 2/3 qualifie as heroes to you is your personal feeling towards the proffesion as a whole which means you do indeed lump them all together! Their are bad fireman and horrible soldiers...do you chastise them as a whole. How many military ppl have been charged with crimes because they shot inoccent ppl and commited crimes against ppl? Many...do you blame the US military as a whole?

By the way..Iv'e done the drunken security gigs...there is a big difference breaking up a cpl drunks when they know that the biggest punishment is being removed from the bar vs going to jail!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member

Do you consider Fireman heroes? is Superman the only person who rises to that level for you. I can tell you from a pretty solid source...not all cops consider themselves heroes at all. But the fact that they have to wear a BB vest to work I suppose makes them feel like they do deserve a bit more respect that the garbage guy, the fact that they hated until they are needed makes them a bit more jaded than the city clerk.

Believe me buddy..I do know what you are sayingto a degree...like I said, I know ppl doing it that do it no justice!
    Why should a cop garner more respect than garbage men. I spent 4 years as one while it was ranked 5th on the top ten deadliest jobs based on deaths per year. A list of 10 that police officers did not make on to. Maybe if you take that onto consideration the garbage man commands more respect than a police officer.

I guess we should give awards to all Alaskan crab fisherman based on that then!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I guess we should give awards to all Alaskan crab fisherman based on that then!
    Agreed!

They risk their lives so we can eat well.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information