Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    What did he actally say they did to him?
    His ex partner a female cop supposedly used excessive force on a mentally retarded no offense person and he wrote her up in a report stating she did that. Basically she was dating a fellow cop and they both had ins with the bosses. Any how he basically got fired after an investigation saying he lied about the whole encounter and he was the one who used excessive force. He got fired and loss his job and his military clearance due to the incident. He appealed it and he lost the appeal... So he wants revenge and to clear his name...

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    His ex partner a female cop supposedly used excessive force on a mentally retarded no offense person and he wrote her up in a report stating she did that. Basically she was dating a fellow cop and they both had ins with the bosses. Any how he basically got fired after an investigation saying he lied about the whole encounter and he was the one who used excessive force. He got fired and loss his job and his military clearance due to the incident. He appealed it and he lost the appeal... So he wants revenge and to clear his name...

Wonder If it will be cleared now.

Blog Entries
    Well I cant say he went about this rightly. He could have made a bigger statement in the long run by staying alive.
    Where does it say he's dead

Blog Entries
    Wonder If it will be cleared now.
    I doubt we will ever know... I mean if an investigation was opened and he turns out right there would be little faith in the justic system

Where does it say he's dead

Meaning if hes not confirmed dead, he will end up being dead for sure. Unless he pulls a movie scene out and has proof he wasnt in the wrong.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    Sadly I understand the rationale behind this decision, but at the same time under this rationale why not drop an A bomb or two in the middle east just to be sure you end anyone with ties to the 9/11 attacks.

Who determines the value of an innocent life? I know in a concealed carry situation you are responsible for your round and what it hits, why no allowances for collateral damage in this type of situation?
    You have to look at it from a tactical standpoint. They could not risk an escape, and the risk of an entry is too high! Since we don't know all the facts I won't specualate as to wether they could determine the condition of the hostage before making the decision! Night time would have been their enemy and the risk to human life if he were to slip away is too great!

It sucks to consider that value was placed on someones life but sometimes thats what it comes down to!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

You have to look at it from a tactical standpoint. They could not risk an escape, and the risk of an entry is too high! Since we don't know all the facts I won't specualate as to wether they could determine the condition of the hostage before making the decision! Night time would have been their enemy and the risk to human life if he were to slip away is too great!

It sucks to consider that value was placed on someones life but sometimes thats what it comes down to!
    Like I said I understand the rationale behind it, but I don't know that I'm comfortable with it so to speak.

That kind of power in decision making could be very detrimental in the wrong hands. In which case if the allegations in his manifesto are true, it would very well seem to be the case in this situation.
    Last edited by Dpyle; 02-12-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Like I said I understand the rationale behind it, but I don't know that I'm comfortable with it so to speak.

That kind of power in decision making could be very detrimental in the wrong hands. In which case if the allegations in his manifesto are true, it would very well seem to be the case in this situation.
    Dude was plain nuts! Nothing to do with being vindicated! How many sane innocent ppl have ever written a "manifesto" lol?

He has used the victim excuse since he was a child. Victim of racism, victim of cover ups, victim of society!

The only victims in this guys life are those that encountered him.

Blog Entries
    Meaning if hes not confirmed dead, he will end up being dead for sure. Unless he pulls a movie scene out and has proof he wasnt in the wrong.
    Oh I get it ... It was lost in Internet translation for a little bit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Dude was plain nuts! Nothing to do with being vindicated! How many sane innocent ppl have ever written a "manifesto" lol?

He has used the victim excuse since he was a child. Victim of racism, victim of cover ups, victim of society!

Exactly, that's narcissistic behavior... Blame everyone else... Everyone else is wrong and when you hurt my ego... You say I'm wrong ... Then I want vindication.... That's how a crazy person would rationalize it... In his head its vindication but in reality it's his distorted perception

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

i agree, so to protect the lives on the cops of the scene they will put the hostages at more risk. Makes no sense
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

They are scared to put the fire out, yet cops are 10 away from the house?

Remington is offline Alligator
    KNBC is reporting that after surrounding the cabin and giving him an order to surrender, all windows were broken and equipment was brought in to knock down the walls. When the last wall was going down, a single gunshot was heard inside and the fire started.

Blog Entries
    They said he got shot by a sniper before the fire went out

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree, so to protect the lives on the cops of the scene they will put the hostages at more risk. Makes no sense
    I knew thing would come down to you and me at some point

It has more to to with containing a known killer than not being willing to risk cops lives. The risk of Dorn's escape under cover of nightfall is a risk not worth taking. It's not about protecting cops or trading their lives for the life of a hostage. It's about assuring there is no risk to other citizens!

Not to mention, as I said before, we have noidea the condition of the hostage at the time the house caught fire or for that matter who started the fire...let's not just assume anything!

Couldn't have been that nuts to have earned a top secret security clearance could he? Again it's another case of not knowing until faced with the situation, much like the man charged with murdering the drunk driver responsible for killing his 2 children.

Seems to be the real life version of this old film
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Manhunt in California: Suspect kills 2 civillians, one officer-image-1541614847.jpg  

Couldn't have been that nuts to have earned a top secret security clearance could he? Again it's another case of not knowing until faced with the situation, much like the man charged with murdering the drunk driver responsible for killing his 2 children.

Seems to be the real life version of this old film
    I just had the discussion about the guy killing the drunk at work today...I would have likely done the same thing and I hope he is cleared of anything!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

I just had the discussion about the guy killing the drunk at work today...I would have likely done the same thing and I hope he is cleared of anything!
    Now that is stupid. He killed someone intentionally and thought out. That's 1st degree. Killing in a conscious state of understanding whAt you are doing... Why should he get cleared? Because it was revenge? That's what our justice system is there for, no?

I knew thing would come down to you and me at some point

It has more to to with containing a known killer than not being willing to risk cops lives. The risk of Dorn's escape under cover of nightfall is a risk not worth taking. It's not about protecting cops or trading their lives for the life of a hostage. It's about assuring there is no risk to other citizens!

Not to mention, as I said before, we have noidea the condition of the hostage at the time the house caught fire or for that matter who started the fire...let's not just assume anything!
    I'm sorry but that is either BS or the cops are incompetent. Your telling me its all about him escaping and keeping him contained under night fall? Its one guy, in 1 house that is surrounded by how many cops? The police also have helicopters, spot lights and what other equipment? And they need to go in not to risk him escaping? If they cant contain him in the house or catch him if he tries to escape the police are incompetent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Now that is stupid. He killed someone intentionally and thought out. That's 1st degree. Killing in a conscious state of understanding whAt you are doing... Why should he get cleared? Because it was revenge? That's what our justice system is there for, no?
    Well said... Then again goes to show you when emotions are involved ... Anything is possible

Personally i wouldnt give a fvck at the time. Someone hurt my family, i'd kill them,

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry but that is either BS or the cops are incompetent. Your telling me its all about him escaping and keeping him contained under night fall? Its one guy, in 1 house that is surrounded by how many cops? The police also have helicopters, spot lights and what other equipment? And they need to go in not to risk him escaping? If they cant contain him in the house or catch him if he tries to escape the police are incompetent.
    I just read online like thirty min ago she got shot by a sniper...

Blog Entries
    Personally i wouldnt give a fvck at the time. Someone hurt my family, i'd kill them,
    You just proved my point

I have to be honest and say I have no idea what the time frame was between the accident and the shooting! But yes...there is a cooling off period I suppose, to a degree!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

I would as well, but I would expect to face consequences... Not be cleared

If he has a good lawyer he may be able to get out of it. He was in a state of shock after being hit by a car and seeing his 2 sons die in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

He killed the guy at the scene of the accident, in the heat of the moment. That's 2nd degree at the most

I would as well, but I would expect to face consequences... Not be cleared
    i agree, thats why i wouldnt get caught

Gixx you live in a perfect word from a tactical standpoint! My guess is they were going in because his intent to cause harm to the hostage was evident. At that point there is no use in talking any longer. As was said they attempted to gain entry and at least on shot was fired.

We have no real idea what the details were but these situation are damned if ya do, damned if you don't. If they continued to wait and negotiate then the hostage was killed they would have been judged incompetent and scared to take action. if they opted for an entry and the hostage is killed, they are judged for being to gung hoe and over zelious.

Tell me....WWGHD (what would Gixx have done)?

LOL..no one will get any reward money. The police dept had no intention of this. In order to get award money,he has to get convicted and in order for that to happen he would have to be alive. They knew that would nerver happen.

I have to be honest and say I have no idea what the time frame was between the accident and the shooting! But yes...there is a cooling off period I suppose, to a degree!
    It was only minutes. They lived just up the street from where the accident occurred. Neighbors reported hearing the accident and seeing the man walk to his house and return where he shot the driver.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    LOL..no one will get any reward money. The police dept had no intention of this. In order to get award money,he has to get convicted and in order for that to happen he would have to be alive. They knew that would nerver happen.
    For someone who's been on this broad since 2005 and has 300 posts... I see they are far and few... But at least you make them valuable because that's funny and true

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    The value of "life" seems to have followed the value of the American dollar.... just sayin'.

I hope the USDOJ jumps in on the original investigation because something smells with this one. Nuts or not... this dude was a cop and a soldier at one point.

It could also be a plot by the NRA..... poor Biden has to back to the drawing boards after this one because the whole "mental health" argument for gun control went out the window when you have a cop that was the legal shooting people...

It was only minutes. They lived just up the street from where the accident occurred. Neighbors reported hearing the accident and seeing the man walk to his house and return where he shot the driver.
    Crime of passion or temp insanity...he walks and he should!

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFLMAO.... that's the new motto... WWGHD.

Gixx you live in a perfect word from a tactical standpoint! My guess is they were going in because his intent to cause harm to the hostage was evident. At that point there is no use in talking any longer. As was said they attempted to gain entry and at least on shot was fired.

We have no real idea what the details were but these situation are damned if ya do, damned if you don't. If they continued to wait and negotiate then the hostage was killed they would have been judged incompetent and scared to take action. if they opted for an entry and the hostage is killed, they are judged for being to gung hoe and over zelious.

well if that was the reason then that is legit.

But that is not the reason you said before. You said they couldnt take the risk of him escaping under darkness. and if he was free he could cause more harm. That was complete bullshit.

For someone who's been on this broad since 2005 and has 300 posts... I see they are far and few... But at least you make them valuable because that's funny and true
    I don't get it. What does my post caount and sign up darte have to do with my post?
    Just curious.
    What's funny?
    I think it's true.

well if that was the reason then that is legit.

But that is not the reason you said before. You said they couldnt take the risk of him escaping under darkness. and if he was free he could cause more harm. That was complete bullshit.
    Both are true...it's the reason cops have the right to shoot a fleeing person with a weapon in some cases! If there is further risk to the public if the suspect gets away then dealy force is warranted! I'm sure they had the place covered X5 but the risk of operations in the dark are escalated!

Both are true...it's the reason cops have the right to shoot a fleeing person with a weapon in some cases! If there is further risk to the public if the suspect gets away then dealy force is warranted! I'm sure they had the place covered X5 but the risk of operations in the dark are escalated!
    i understand that part. Like you said im sure the place was covered X5 so the risk of him escaping where very small and at that point i would wait for him to attempt it and then get or kill him not a preemptive strike.

i understand that part. Like you said im sure the place was covered X5 so the risk of him escaping where very small and at that point i would wait for him to attempt it and then get or kill him not a preemptive strike.
    Except that with the hostage they have both alegel and moral responsability to take action! Had it been him alone they would wait it out..time, talk and tear gas!

So there was no hostage... Both hostages were left at the other house where one escaped and called 911. Dormer fled and crashed and their car. He then stole another car at gunpoint and fled to where he was encountered by police and trapped in the cabin...I'm sure this will change again. They supposedly found dormer in the charred remains...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information