Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Perseverence, Are you sure she's a girl?
    lol all of the pictures I posted are of women. Trust me, as I've had a bit of experience with both...I can say for certain that this is the case hahaha.

I can understand your caution though.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone watch kick boxing out there?

Tried to watch some, and I did, but it was the 10 year olds division! And they were kicking the shit out of each other!

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Anyone watch kick boxing out there?

Tried to watch some, and I did, but it was the 10 year olds division! And they were kicking the shit out of each other!
    I actually did catch some thai boxing matches while in Chumpon (not sure of spelling). The tournament was in a crappy bar but the quality of the competition was really good. All the fighters took themselves very seriously. Even the young kids who fought in between the card fights.

The three main events were two matches between 20 year old guys and one match between mid 20's to 30 year old women. All phenomenal boughts, I would stop in at tournaments at this level anytime if I was in Thailand again.

belva is offline Member
    boobies, asses....here some real meet Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-06-23-998.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	135386

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belva View Post
    boobies, asses....here some real meet Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-06-23-998.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	135386
    That looks Delish!!

And Perseverance, your Thai girlfriend is smokin hot bro.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    That looks Delish!!

Agree ....nice!

That looks Delish!!

Thanks man, we aren't "together" anymore as of about a month ago....but now I got a much hotter chick (if you can believe it) in Thailand waiting for me if you can believe it. This summer is gonna be a good one.

I'll be sure to post some pics once I take em.

God I love Thailand.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Fvck this, I'm going to Thailand.

Im with you bro!

It's a decision you'll never regret. A lot of guys love the damn place so much they go back home, sell everything they own, then move to Thailand permanently. When you get there you'll see why lovbyts and I say it's a magical place that words cannot describe.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    It's a decision you'll never regret. A lot of guys love the damn place so much they go back home, sell everything they own, then move to Thailand permanently. When you get there you'll see why lovbyts and I say it's a magical place that words cannot describe.
    Yup, I was CLOSE to doing that. If it was not for my mom and me being the only one helping her out and she being in mid 80s and my daughter was 14 I would have been long gone.

Now I have a 10 year plan. Mom is gone, daughter is old enough but My Filipino is here and we are working on retiring there in the next 10 years so I am not in such a rush on downsizing although it's always on my mind and we are going to have some big garage sales this summer. I want to have the bare minimum in 10 years or less and able to move on a moments notice. Already started investing in some properties and I'm sure we will have a bit more before then.

I have an American/Filipino friend who lives there and loves it. Where else can you have a full time driver for $35 a month. Full time cook for $35 month, full time hose cleaner for $30 or less a month and a 3000sq ft house for about $75,000 with wall to wall granite and tile.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup, I was CLOSE to doing that. If it was not for my mom and me being the only one helping her out and she being in mid 80s and my daughter was 14 I would have been long gone.

Now I have a 10 year plan. Mom is gone, daughter is old enough but My Filipino is here and we are working on retiring there in the next 10 years so I am not in such a rush on downsizing although it's always on my mind and we are going to have some big garage sales this summer. I want to have the bare minimum in 10 years or less and able to move on a moments notice. Already started investing in some properties and I'm sure we will have a bit more before then.

I have an American/Filipino friend who lives there and loves it. Where else can you have a full time driver for $35 a month. Full time cook for $35 month, full time hose cleaner for $30 or less a month and a 3000sq ft house for about $75,000 with wall to wall granite and tile.
    Exactly. I'm certain I will end up living there some day...the opportunities are too good to pass up and I already have a basic grasp of the language and can speak on a number of subjects....not to mention my new Thai girl is an English major who's 1 year away from completing her masters so she's been teaching me a lot.

I can't wait to go back.....

Would 3700CAD/month to retire on allow a single person to live comfortably in BKK?

Would 3700CAD/month to retire on allow a single person to live comfortably in BKK?
    Very comfortably as long you are not paying for new women every night and drinking 24/7

Very comfortably as long you are not paying for new women every night and drinking 24/7
    I dont drink or smoke.

That house you rented a number of years ago - the one with the pool - what would that go for typically LB, do you know? Can you rent something like that long term?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    What does a house cost there? I can buy one and rent it to forum members to go get their whore on

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    What does a house cost there? I can buy one and rent it to forum members to go get their whore on
    When i go, it will be for the culture, food, mountains, and ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    If you live out in the country you can get a house that would go for $500,000 (USA median) for about $100,000-$150-000.

If you want to live in one of the bigger cities then expect to pay close to double that.

Oh, and you can certainly rent nice houses like lovbyts for months at a time. It's generally preferred and a bit cheaper.

I dont drink or smoke.

That house you rented a number of years ago - the one with the pool - what would that go for typically LB, do you know? Can you rent something like that long term?
    I dont remember for sure. I looked them up at the time and to rent a house like that for 1 month was $250 - $350 depending on the area. I'm sure it's more now. I'm sure you can find good deals out there though. I would rent, not buy. You cant own land in Thailand unless you are Thai or married then you can only own 45% of it which is the same a 0% if you get divorced. Either that or make sure you have a prenuptial like mine and she is aware of it. Wife #1 Deceased. Wife #2 Deceased. Wife #3 undermentioned...

I dont remember for sure. I looked them up at the time and to rent a house like that for 1 month was $250 - $350 depending on the area. I'm sure it's more now. I'm sure you can find good deals out there though. I would rent, not buy. You cant own land in Thailand unless you are Thai or married then you can only own 45% of it which is the same a 0% if you get divorced. Either that or make sure you have a prenuptial like mine and she is aware of it. Wife #1 Deceased. Wife #2 Deceased. Wife #3 undermentioned...

You can sort of purchase a house there....basically it's exactly as lovbyts said, foreigners cannot own property. BUT, if you want to buy a home or something you can "lease" it for 100 years. So it's yours until you die basically.....that's just how the Thai people like to do it with farangs (foreigners).

John Andrew is offline Member
    I love Thailand! It's my home. I keep hearing stupid things from stupid tourists. I live with Thais, My friends are Thais and my family is Thai. I am no angel, Came here 17 times before I moved here. I will die here.

I have never had any STD's here, Thai women are gracious and beautiful. Its hard to accept that some of the ladyboys are not women! They can be stunning and also very funny. I stick to heterosexual relationships, now as I grow older I have become far less likely to start playing around. However there are always old friends!

I stated before that I never used condoms, just took any new woman to the doctor and had all the blood tests done. As I do not drink I am not at any great risk. Thai women are not toys, they are very serious about relationships. Ask, or read the news, its not uncommon for a guy to get his penis removed by an angry spouse! Be careful how you break up!! Never get caught!! Come to Thailand, Gyms are good, steroids are legal. Women are wonderful and life is great! Have a great day, John

Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    I love Thailand! It's my home. I keep hearing stupid things from stupid tourists. I live with Thais, My friends are Thais and my family is Thai. I am no angel, Came here 17 times before I moved here. I will die here.

I have never had any STD's here, Thai women are gracious and beautiful. Its hard to accept that some of the ladyboys are not women! They can be stunning and also very funny. I stick to heterosexual relationships, now as I grow older I have become far less likely to start playing around. However there are always old friends!

I stated before that I never used condoms, just took any new woman to the doctor and had all the blood tests done. As I do not drink I am not at any great risk. Thai women are not toys, they are very serious about relationships. Ask, or read the news, its not uncommon for a guy to get his penis removed by an angry spouse! Be careful how you break up!! Never get caught!! Come to Thailand, Gyms are good, steroids are legal. Women are wonderful and life is great! Have a great day, John
    You pretty much summed it up for me.

It's great posts like these that really give me those withdrawal symptoms....I just gotta get back there.....

TheClinch is offline Senior Member

Great post!

Im going one year from now. April/May 2014.

Anyone else planing one going solo? Maybe we could meet up. Its nice to have a compadre' when you arrive someplace foreign.

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    This thread is awesome, but could really use some more pics..

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member

Anyone else planing one going solo? Maybe we could meet up. Its nice to have a compadre' when you arrive someplace foreign.
    By then, I might have enough saved to go....since a trip to thailand is now on my bucket list thanks to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EyE View Post
    By then, I might have enough saved to go....since a trip to thailand is now on my bucket list thanks to this thread.
    Hah, the trip to Thailand should be your bucket list lol.

Thailand has a pretty interesting Songkran festival that goes on I think from 14-16 April every year...would probably be pretty cool if you could experience that (just don't die).

If you get some free time look it up on YouTube and see if it's something you'd be interested in. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone : \

Thailand has a pretty interesting Songkran festival that goes on I think from 14-16 April every year...would probably be pretty cool if you could experience that (just don't die).

If you get some free time look it up on YouTube and see if it's something you'd be interested in. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone : \
    Cool!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Songkran+festival&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ZAR&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=HHtGUaC yGeLA4AOt2YCwDg&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=822

Sonkran can be fun .... but it depends were you are. It should really last for a day but in some parts it lasts a week. A few years ago I spent Sonkran at Koh Samui and it was fine. I then went to Pattaya and Sonkran carried on for the next week .. but only by the pissed up expats and tourists throwing water at everybody. I had to sneak out of my hotel and nearly leopard crawl round the back of the bars nearby. I also had a plastic carrier bag with dry clothes in case some cnut managed to soak me.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post

Sonkran can be fun .... but it depends were you are. It should really last for a day but in some parts it lasts a week. A few years ago I spent Sonkran at Koh Samui and it was fine. I then went to Pattaya and Sonkran carried on for the next week .. but only by the pissed up expats and tourists throwing water at everybody. I had to sneak out of my hotel and nearly leopard crawl round the back of the bars nearby. I also had a plastic carrier bag with dry clothes in case some cnut managed to soak me.
    LoL. I have seen many pictures and videos but my timing was always off by a couple of weeks. Some day I will make it.

LoL. I have seen many pictures and videos but my timing was always off by a couple of weeks. Some day I will make it.
    I'm the same way...and now that I've got a million years of schooling ahead of me I likely won't be able to make it there until I'm in my early-mid thirties.

Speaking of. Remember the 3 girls in bed with me I posted a while back? Well my darlings little friends sent me a recent picture to remember them by.
    In case you missed the 1st one I will post it also.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	162 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	135614
    Now the one they just sent me.

Name:	64731_487595184635265_1676821289_n.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	135615
    Do you think they are ready for another go at it???

Speaking of. Remember the 3 girls in bed with me I posted a while back? Well my darlings little friends sent me a recent picture to remember them by.
    In case you missed the 1st one I will post it also.

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	162 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	135614
    Now the one they just sent me.

Name:	64731_487595184635265_1676821289_n.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	135615
    Do you think they are ready for another go at it???
    Haha I love getting little things like that from the girls I meet while in the LOS. I spent some time with a Russian stripper and she still emails me and sends me pics haha.

Oh, and the one on the right in the second pic...yum.....

Haha I love getting little things like that from the girls I meet while in the LOS. I spent some time with a Russian stripper and she still emails me and sends me pics haha.

Obviously she is the 1 on the far left silly picture with me and 3 girls. I'll post another 1 with her in a little while that will really make you???

Obviously she is the 1 on the far left silly picture with me and 3 girls. I'll post another 1 with her in a little while that will really make you???
    Lol I've got a few more interesting pictures to post as well but I'll have to give it a week or two before I post em. I wish some of the guys who live in Thailand would chime in (like Titan) but its possible he just never visits this area of the board.

I'm definitely down to see more pics of your girl though, she's my type.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It's time for you guys to post some more pics of hot whoriental broads.

Lol I've got a few more interesting pictures to post as well but I'll have to give it a week or two before I post em. I wish some of the guys who live in Thailand would chime in (like Titan) but its possible he just never visits this area of the board.

I'm definitely down to see more pics of your girl though, she's my type.
    Here is another one of her with one of her friends before they called the 3rd friend.
    Look at her here, she looks all of about 12 due to the lighting and sitting a little behind me. When I posted this picture years ago an EX member got all bent out of shape saying she was underage and would not believe differently even when I posted her other pictures. Hell I even have pictures of her and he kid from back then who was about 1 at the time. It's all about the lighting, just ask any good bodybuilder. lol

Name:	DSCF1664-2.JPG 
Views:	283 
Size:	269.2 KB 
ID:	135617

Name:	CIMG1696.JPG 
Views:	179 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	135618

One of the few pics of a Thai girl that I can put on here