Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: What have I done

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    samson im a straight shooter. Give her her space and learn to live with the consequences of your ill behavior. Things like this can be made to be a positive thing if you learn from your mistakes and do not repeat history. I am assuming you have completely and utterly lost the respect of your significant either by these actions. In my own experience that is pretty much impossible to get back and if you have a chance prepare to be tried and tested at every turn. Good luck and learn to become a better person or live a shitty life. It is in your hands....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Things like this really piss me off! I mean really you have a kid and a woman who rely on you.A kid who now is lost without its father.All this beacuse you want to act like some inmature lil kid.Who had to tag anything that stop long enough.The sad thing is a lot of kids never get over this and they suffer throughout their life.And the only reason you feel like this is beacuse you were caught! Otherwise you wouldve continued with this scumbag beahavior.So if you are looking for sympathy you are in the wrong place.My prayers go out to your kid and your X.And I pray that she has the strenght to stay away from you.And that she finds a guy worth her love and he takes that kid as his own.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Sucks for sure samson. Best thing you can do at this point is learn from it.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Unlike some of the others, I have no sympathy for you.

If you act like a scumbag, then I'm assuming you are a scumbag.

I'm not going to waste any time shaking my finger at you, as it is pointless. You violated the golden rule, as you should treat people as you want to be treated.

Let's just say you probably deserve everything that is coming your way. Since you've been shitting all over your woman all these years, I feel it is her turn to shit on you.

Good luck, and have fun!
    ---Roman

BeastBro66 is offline Junior Member
    This is a tough one for sure. You need to step back and let this thing play out. This relationship needs a break, possibly a permanent one. If you stay together, she will scrutinize your every move. You may even start scrutinizing her every move in fear that she may retaliate in a similar fashion.

Just about all successful relationships are built on trust. There does not appear to be trust here. You did not trust her to be your one and only, and she obviously didn't trust you because she felt it necessary to dig into your personal communications with people.

The first red flag I see here is that you have been with someone for four years, you have a child with that person and she is simply your girlfriend whom you’ve cheated on consistently for years. If you didn’t have this epiphany about how much you love and need her when she gave birth to your child, how genuine is your desire to keep her now.

There is a reason you didn’t dedicate yourself to this person. Don’t allow a drastic situation to force that dedication. It’ll most likely end in an ugly custody battle years down the road. It would not be fair to your son.

Apologize to her and let her go. Raise your little boy to treat women with respect. Prove you are a worthy man by being a great father and things may work themselves out down the road.
    Java Man and Times Roman like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    We'll see how this goes, I'm not like most people. But, this did turn real bad from my completely awful actions.

But, I take full responsibility for all of this and just needed to speak out to an anonymous audience.

My sanity is back for the most part. Never thought I'd see it go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    And I pray that she has the strenght to stay away from you.And that she finds a guy worth her love and he takes that kid as his own.
    You pray for this? Fvck you bro, straight fvck you.

You pray for this? Seriously?

And you think you fvcking know me? Please Mr Internet warrior.

All the rest, thank you for all the support.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    We'll see how this goes, I'm not like most people. But, this did turn real bad from my completely awful actions.

But, I take full responsibility for all of this and just needed to speak out to an anonymous audience.

That's all you can do samson people make mistakes and if you are a good person you learn from them. I'm glad that you take full responsibility which is a huge step in the right direction towards making ammends with yourself and the people you hurt. Everyone, no matter who, is guilty of doing bad things in life and hurting others. Its how you act from then on will determine what your character is and the quality of your life.

Good luck

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Samson I have came to know you a little by following many of your threads. Let me give you my thoughts and you take it how you want.

First off I do not sympathize for you whatsoever. You dug your own grave and now you got to deal with it.

Using steroids leads a risk to having to go on TRT. Cheating on your GF leads to risk of losing her. Therefore you do not truly love her. When you truly love someone you wouldn't take risks of losing them because if its real love you wouldn't want to live without them.

It's fine you are sharing a very personal issue here. But don't fvcking look for sympathy or support. You don't deserve it. If I did Roids for 10 years then found out my test levels were forever going to be low and had to go on TRT would you feel bad for me. I sure hope not.

On the other hand do what is right. Learn from this and most importantly be there for your kid. As long as you are there for your kid I am not going to call you a scumbag, because that is what really matters. Your GF isn't the one for you if you would cheat on her like that.

Look just giving you my thoughts on what I believe bud. I don't think any less of you, so don't get the wrong idea here. We all make mistakes it is our human nature.

Good luck
    bringndaheat and BluPhin like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You played the game and you lost!!! Bad luck bra!!! Nothing good is forever. Chin up mate youl be fine!!!

You pray for this? Fvck you bro, straight fvck you.

You pray for this? Seriously?

And you think you fvcking know me? Please Mr Internet warrior.

All the rest, thank you for all the support.
    No Bro this ones on you! You sit there crying you cant live with this.You cant live with that! Look wat shes been living with.Other women laughing behind her back.Being 2nd to God knows how many.She is lucky that you didnt give her a STD or worse HIV! Could you ever trust someone who did this to you? Just by your talk I know you couldnt.The 1st time is the eaiest so once a cheater always a cheater.Those 2 deserve someone that they can trust and love and be loved back.You used her to clean your house cook your meals and do your laundry.While you went out to boost your ego.She and he deserve better.So in the end you are the one who's fuked.And IMOP dont deserve to be in the same room as her.I just thank God my daughter didnt marry a kid like you.So you can be as mad at me as you want.But your hate should be for the souless one in the mirror.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Well, baring your soul to an anonymous crowd is a good first start. But if you really want to make amends as best you can, you should make this confession to everyone you have harmed, and let the chips fall where they may. The only way to really get past this is to bring it out in the light of day for all to see, take your medicine, don't defend any of your bad behavior, and then maybe seek counseling for sex addicts. You have a definite problem mate, as you don't know how to say NO to temptation and keep your dick in your pants. You should treat this the same as any other addiction, with respect, and seriously learn to control yourself. Because right now, based on your past behavior, you have no control over your actions, and like a dog in heat, will fukk any bitch that comes down the path.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I really have nothing to add that no one else hasnt already said

However why in gods name would you keep proof around. I am pretty surprised you were able to live this double life for so long.

basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    I really have nothing to add that no one else hasnt already said

However why in gods name would you keep proof around. I am pretty surprised you were able to live this double life for so long.
    Regardless of one's feelings towards your actions, this is a very good point.

Beacuse he is vain! And Samson Your right I dont know you.But from wat you said hear I am glad of that.I would never hang with anyone who acts that way.I was brought up better.But I do hope you learn from this.Hearts are easily broken but slow to mend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Beacuse he is vain! And Samson Your right I dont know you.But from wat you said hear I am glad of that.I would never hang with anyone who acts that way.I was brought up better.But I do hope you learn from this.Hearts are easily broken but slow to mend.
    I hear you bro, but I'm not that bad. When I fit hit with this, I looked at it in two ways. Be a complete scum bag, leave, fvck off and never look back.

Or, do anything in my power to keep everything together.

I chose the 2nd. You never know what you capable of until you see it right in your face.

What I do know is that I can't live being a shit bag. Even if me & her don't pull through this, I will never be the same.

It is a damn shame it took this though. As far as bringing something home. Me & her are doing fairly well. I straight up asked her if she wants us to split, she said no. What she did say is damn legit to me, if I got another kid throughout this or she pops up with something - she said she will leave, no questions asked.

And I know my words hold no weight to her. But, my promise is if she ever feels the need to look, she can at any time and if she ever finds anything - same shit, over no questions asked.

It really is a damn shame this happened, but I needed it to. She asked me if I wanted her to catch me. And now I look back and I think a part of me did. I think it was the only thing that could stop me.

How she's pulling through this, I don't know at all. But, every second I get to spend with her, my son and in my life that she let me keep for the time being feels a whole lot different.

Sometimes we are capable of very bad and odd things. My eX wife would never believe that I would do something like this, since I never have. But, something changed in my when my eX drove our marriage to hell and left me with all of our debt.

I know it's not an excuse of any form. I'm just looking back & trying to figure out why in the hell I would do this. This lifestyle has never been me and still isn't now, if it was I would be out there door fvcking off.

And damn near every man is the same. Is there are a select few that are perfect? Maybe
    But, in reality we are all dogs who at some point want to stray.

But, no matter how this goes I will never be the same. And where I'm at now, I will try as much as I possibly can and use the opportunity she has given me so far to do my best to bring our lives back to normal from the hell I brought us through.

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    Okay, I'm going to say some things that may well hurt you and be considered mean, but I feel you should know/understand just how far reaching the consequences of this could go.

1) If she does decide to leave, you need to accept that if she chooses to pursue it, she has enough ammo to have your parental rights severed. If she pursues this course of action, you will have to continue paying child support, but you will never be allowed to see your son again (unless she chooses to allow you to). You will have no visitation rights, no say in anything that happens to him. At the end of the process of her severing your parental rights, for all intents and purposes, he will no longer be your son.

2) Depending on how vindictive she is and how badly she wants to fvck up your world, she could turn you in to the police for your AAS use. If she does, and you're convicted on a drug charge, your ability to get student loans or do any number of things is basically at an end.

3) If she decides to hire a private detective, and finds out any of the girls are under age, you're probably going to jail.

4) If she decides to pursue legal action against you (and I would in her shoes), then when you lose your court case (which you almost certainly will) you will be responsible for paying her costs related to the court case.

5) Custody cases and such are public record so anyone who chooses to do a background check on you will find a nearly full record of the custody case against you and therefore will know not only about you cheating on her, but likely your AAS use as well.

6) If the judge were to take pity on you, and you are allowed to continue contact with your son, you will likely be tested for AAS until your son turns 18.

Now, having said all that, I do have a suggestion for you that may help rebuild her trust in you. Buy one of these and give her the key. She MIGHT allow you to start building her trust again while you wear it.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Samson, what you did was fvcked up and you deserve to lose her. There is no sympathy at all for you.

But you do have some options right now. You can man up and accept the consequences to your actions, try to make amends (that does not mean you'll get her back, in fact it probably means you accept you wont ever) and learn from what you did and use it as an opportunity to change yourself. Or you could not learn anything, try to "win" her back or move on to some other broad and just do the same stuff all over again.

It's your choice. The right course of action in your case isn't the easier one.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member

I hear you bro, but I'm not that bad. When I fit hit with this, I looked at it in two ways. Be a complete scum bag, leave, fvck off and never look back.

I chose the 2nd. You never know what you capable of until you see it right in your face.

What I do know is that I can't live being a shit bag. Even if me & her don't pull through this, I will never be the same.

It is a damn shame it took this though. As far as bringing something home. Me & her are doing fairly well. I straight up asked her if she wants us to split, she said no. What she did say is damn legit to me, if I got another kid throughout this or she pops up with something - she said she will leave, no questions asked.

And I know my words hold no weight to her. But, my promise is if she ever feels the need to look, she can at any time and if she ever finds anything - same shit, over no questions asked.

It really is a damn shame this happened, but I needed it to. She asked me if I wanted her to catch me. And now I look back and I think a part of me did. I think it was the only thing that could stop me.

How she's pulling through this, I don't know at all. But, every second I get to spend with her, my son and in my life that she let me keep for the time being feels a whole lot different.

Sometimes we are capable of very bad and odd things. My eX wife would never believe that I would do something like this, since I never have. But, something changed in my when my eX drove our marriage to hell and left me with all of our debt.

I know it's not an excuse of any form. I'm just looking back & trying to figure out why in the hell I would do this. This lifestyle has never been me and still isn't now, if it was I would be out there door fvcking off.

And damn near every man is the same. Is there are a select few that are perfect? Maybe

But, no matter how this goes I will never be the same. And where I'm at now, I will try as much as I possibly can and use the opportunity she has given me so far to do my best to bring our lives back to normal from the hell I brought us through.
    Just prove it to her with your actions bro. This may take years to rebuild trust. It may never be rebuildable but time will tell.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Samson my friend! Your circumstances are unfortunate...decode that as you will but the most important thing from all this is to remember that you are only human. You make mistakes. You hurt people and you get hurt. You make decisions that affect you and the people in your life but that doesnt mean you cant change and leaen from your experience. You will face many judgements from people who have no right or place to judge you. But you need to judge for your self, get a hold of your self and start making a conscious effort to be a better man for you and your family. Youve got enough going on that you dont need the scrutiny of internet friends. You will survive. Theres always a chance at reconciling, but the change starts with you.
    Good luck my friend. Hope youre able to grow from this experience

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22 View Post
    Regardless of one's feelings towards your actions, this is a very good point.
    You guys are two peas in a pod. Keeping proof around or destroying it is not the point, unless you are a cheating scumbag that needs to cover his tracks. I pray to God that my daughters never meet up with lying, cheating maggots.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You played the game and you lost!!! Bad luck bra!!! Nothing good is forever. Chin up mate youl be fine!!!
    Crap Euro that's your immature thinking. There is no game in his situation. Chin up you'll be fine. You are so young and naïve, possibly stupid I think. You comment with a simple shrug to this, a, hey you'll be fine. What about her and the kid, are you going to tell them, Hey guys, chin up you'll be fine ? Your the one who just wants to fvck them all and leave the to the wolves. Grow up man. It's clear that you have never "made love" to a woman. ...crazy mike

Game, luck and Good, you say. Listen nothing good is forever. you think that was good. Leave these talks to adults kid.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-05-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I can understand ppl being hard on Samson....but at the same time....come on....weve all made mistakes whether it be in the marriage ur in now....the relationship now or not....it doesn't matter at some point in time weve made that mistake.....he made his....he seems to realize the error...whether its bcuz he got caught is imo irrelevant....the point is he does....
    he could be like oh well I got caught fvck it I don't care ill just keep doin it....he didnt even gave to tell us bit he did which shows some type of willingness to change or want to change
    if it works out and he fvcks up again then the barrage of comments would be more than necessary....but he seems to want to do right and get his family back and thats all u can really ask for at this point

-Release the Kracken!!!-

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Crap Euro that's your immature thinking. Grow up man. It's clear that you have never "made love" to a woman. ...crazy mike
    Mike, don't waste your breath. He's not worth your time or effort. He has no heart and no concern for anyone or anything besides his d*ck. Never in my life have I felt someone was a waste of skin.... until I read Euro's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    I can understand ppl being hard on Samson....but at the same time....come on....weve all made mistakes whether it be in the marriage ur in now....the relationship now or not....it doesn't matter at some point in time weve made that mistake.....he made his....he seems to realize the error...whether its bcuz he got caught is imo irrelevant....the point is he does....
    he could be like oh well I got caught fvck it I don't care ill just keep doin it....he didnt even gave to tell us bit he did which shows some type of willingness to change or want to change
    if it works out and he fvcks up again then the barrage of comments would be more than necessary....but he seems to want to do right and get his family back and thats all u can really ask for at this point

-Release the Kracken!!!-
    Well said cancer...its easy to judge when your closet is still sealed tight.. every saint has a past and every sinner has a future

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >

You said your ex left you did you sort this out before taking up with your new partner or did she get the backlash from your fvcked marriage in stead of dealing with your ex for crushing you heart you made your new partner pay that's the way it reads to me , what you have to ask yourself do you love her or is it your kid your there for if you love her then show her tell her everyday and build your relationship back up it will take a long time , if your there for the kid then its not far on her and your kid because all that will do is build tension between you and your partner and your kid will pick up on this and it will be worse on him in the end

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post

-Release the Kracken!!!-
    It is, however, significant whether someone gets caught or not. When people engage in detrimental behavior and reflect upon this and make a change based on their values, morals, etc., then there is true repentance. Nevertheless, when people are caught in the act they are forced into making a choice between repentance or continuing in the behavior. This forced repentance is not genuine and is unlikely sustainable. Infidelity is not simply a mistake, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin View Post
    It is, however, significant whether someone gets caught or not. When people engage in detrimental behavior and reflect upon this and make a change based on their values, morals, etc., then there is true repentance. Nevertheless, when people are caught in the act they are forced into making a choice between repentance or continuing in the behavior. This forced repentance is not genuine and is unlikely sustainable. Infidelity is not simply a mistake, it is a state of mind.
    One word comment. Correct! ...crazy mike

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    lmao. wow...
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover

while this may be true....im pretty sure at one point or another he knew what he was doing was wrong....sometimes it takes more than knowing u need to change....to change....in any case if hes truly sorry and wants to change for HIMSELF and his family then I hope it works out for him

-Release the Kracken!!!-

lmao, as if people stop doing bad things out of the goodness of their hearts. Most everyone stops because they're caught. lol. It's called a mother fuking wake up call. That's how people better themselves, regardless of the damage done along the way. That will take time and effort for everything to semi-heal. He is not a murderer, rapist, child molester and/or woman beater. Treating him like one just shows how barbaric your mindset is.

Some of you folks should move to Saudi Arabia, live where there is no Judge, just an Imam, ruling with an iron fist. You steal... you get your arm cut off, you cheat, you get stoned to death.

I hope none of you are Christians, because you're presenting everything that is against the religion. And if you ARE religious, I doubt your church would reject him. What would make you happy? Throwing him on an island and isolating him from the world? How far do you want to take your barbarism?

You suckers are no where near perfect, and some of the things YOU'VE done are looked at just as bad as you see this. Some of you are even known crooks for Gods sake.

I've got nothing against anyone who said anything negative and followed up with hoping that he becomes a better man from this. Those that slammed the "NO MERCY WHATSOEVER" judgment, I feel really sad for you and the people who surround you. Very sad.
    HORSE likes this.

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

^^^ I hope he truly can change and that he is able to restore his family as well.

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    lmao, as if people stop doing bad things out of the goodness of their hearts. Most everyone stops because they're caught. lol. It's called a mother fuking wake up call. That's how people better themselves, regardless of the damage done along the way. That will take time and effort for everything to semi-heal. He is not a murderer, rapist, child molester and/or woman beater. Treating him like one just shows how barbaric your mindset is.

Some of you folks should move to Saudi Arabia, live where there is no Judge, just an Imam, ruling with an iron fist. You steal... you get your arm cut off, you cheat, you get stoned to death.

I hope none of you are Christians, because you're presenting everything that is against the religion. And if you ARE religious, I doubt your church would reject him. What would make you happy? Throwing him on an island and isolating him from the world? How far do you want to take your barbarism?

You suckers are no where near perfect, and some of the things YOU'VE done are looked at just as bad as you see this. Some of you are even known crooks for Gods sake.

I've got nothing against anyone who said anything negative and followed up with hoping that he becomes a better man from this. Those that slammed the "NO MERCY WHATSOEVER" judgment, I feel really sad for you and the people who surround you. Very sad.
    And now who's judging?

And now who's judging?
    Doesnt feel good, huh?

lmao. wow...
    ^^ Yep. yep. ...crazy mike

since you dragged religion into this...what is the one and only reason that God prescribed divorce? INFIDELITY.

What does your God say about forgiveness?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kitstreasure View Post
    Okay, I'm going to say some things that may well hurt you and be considered mean, but I feel you should know/understand just how far reaching the consequences of this could go.

1) If she does decide to leave, you need to accept that if she chooses to pursue it, she has enough ammo to have your parental rights severed. If she pursues this course of action, you will have to continue paying child support, but you will never be allowed to see your son again (unless she chooses to allow you to). You will have no visitation rights, no say in anything that happens to him. At the end of the process of her severing your parental rights, for all intents and purposes, he will no longer be your son.

2) Depending on how vindictive she is and how badly she wants to fvck up your world, she could turn you in to the police for your AAS use. If she does, and you're convicted on a drug charge, your ability to get student loans or do any number of things is basically at an end.

3) If she decides to hire a private detective, and finds out any of the girls are under age, you're probably going to jail.

4) If she decides to pursue legal action against you (and I would in her shoes), then when you lose your court case (which you almost certainly will) you will be responsible for paying her costs related to the court case.

5) Custody cases and such are public record so anyone who chooses to do a background check on you will find a nearly full record of the custody case against you and therefore will know not only about you cheating on her, but likely your AAS use as well.

6) If the judge were to take pity on you, and you are allowed to continue contact with your son, you will likely be tested for AAS until your son turns 18.

Now, having said all that, I do have a suggestion for you that may help rebuild her trust in you. Buy one of these and give her the key. She MIGHT allow you to start building her trust again while you wear it.
    This is bogus! The guy cheated on his GF and uses AAS. So what?! She can't put him in jail or take away his rights to see his kid! He has just as many rights over his kid as she does. I hate when women throw this complete bogus fvcking bvll sh*t at guys. Quit making stuff up if you don't know the law!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    We all make mistakes and I am sure this will have an effect on your future behaviour which will stop this happening again. On a personal note I think your relationship is broken and cant be repaired, even if you glue the bits together again and plaster over the cracks it will never be the same ever again. Learn from it, heal your heart ache and move on and be a better person in the future to people who you love.

since you dragged religion into this...what is the one and only reason that God prescribed divorce? INFIDELITY.
    Can u elaborate..because im not farmilliar witb this

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information