Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 218
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: A very, very dangerous man

  1. #1
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157

    A very, very dangerous man

    https://www.google.no/amp/www.telegr...dia-plans/amp/

    I don't care about his politics or viewpoints on anything anymore, but this, his war on the media, THAT scares the shit out of me, when taken together with his "alternative facts" shit.

    I'm just wondering how anybody can support this?
    This should be reason enough to ask him to resign.

    You don't have to like the media, to trust it even.
    But don't you think it's better to have several different newschannels and papers where you can read about FACTS, yet biased somewhat according to each owns agenda. But it is still BASED ON FACT.

    As for alternative truth, what is that based on?
    It's not biased news, it's plain fiction.
    These are very different things.

    This is Germany 1930s all over again.
    We've seen it before.

    I'm not thinking that Trump will be a new Hitler or start ww3, he's to dumb for that.
    But he will pave the way for the next tyrant.

    He very well might, by doing the US such a disservice and shame, open up something that cannot easily be closed.

    I know there are Trump supporters here.
    I'd like to hear how this war on the media makes sense to you. How alternative facts makes sense to you.
    Or if you just believe that everything that's said about this is simply false, and Trump had the monopoly on truth.

  2. #2
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    I'm hoping that there is enough varied press coverage out there that will call out Trump (or anyone else) for not being truthful.

    I'm not ready to do Hitler comparisons with the guy though, hell, the community I work in is super conservative & they had pictures of Obama with a Hitler mustache.

    I definitely share your concerns though.

  3. #3
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    I am a Trump man yes some of the things he says are out there but we have been lied too for so long and our goverment don't care about nothing but pushing their own agendas.They are getting rich off our backs.Why else would someone spend millions too get a 400 millon a yr job! And the media is the worse they don't tell the truth only their version.Over here they are trying too take our guns beacuse they know that so long as we have them they can only do so much but if they ever get them this country will never be the same.

  4. #4
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    I love Trump wish I was American our leader in Canada is a dumbass pussy.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,288
    What supports it is the first amendment. I do not agree with everything he says regarding the media, but I do agree with some. Some news agencies will do or say anything to get clicks on their sites, regardless if the story is accurate or not. It is the medias job to make an effort to be accurate and validate sources, not print what they want and then make a small retraction later. Here's a current example of how some in the media think. Note that no other panelist batted an eye about her comment.




    Any comparisons to Hitler is ridiculous and again, more media driven hyperbole.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Yeah even CNN referred to Trump and his new world order on election night which was ridiculous considering it was Clinton that was connected to the the new world order I have never seen more lies than CNN on election night even google news was blacked out for hours. I finally found an article that night that said trump won then it changed instantly as I posted it to Facebook saying he might win and there was more changes to the story too I still have the screen shots and it was abc news that changed the story. Scary stuff the media needed to be confronted about the manipulation and lies it spreads.

  7. #7
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    https://www.google.no/amp/www.telegr...dia-plans/amp/

    I don't care about his politics or viewpoints on anything anymore, but this, his war on the media, THAT scares the shit out of me, when taken together with his "alternative facts" shit.

    I'm just wondering how anybody can support this?
    This should be reason enough to ask him to resign.

    You don't have to like the media, to trust it even.
    But don't you think it's better to have several different newschannels and papers where you can read about FACTS, yet biased somewhat according to each owns agenda. But it is still BASED ON FACT.

    As for alternative truth, what is that based on?
    It's not biased news, it's plain fiction.
    These are very different things.

    This is Germany 1930s all over again.
    We've seen it before.

    I'm not thinking that Trump will be a new Hitler or start ww3, he's to dumb for that.
    But he will pave the way for the next tyrant.

    He very well might, by doing the US such a disservice and shame, open up something that cannot easily be closed.

    I know there are Trump supporters here.
    I'd like to hear how this war on the media makes sense to you. How alternative facts makes sense to you.
    Or if you just believe that everything that's said about this is simply false, and Trump had the monopoly on truth.
    Dude he's talking about all the trash talk about him for him finaly being a stand up guy and doing what he says. Not like all the other pussy ass presidents

  8. #8
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    Media always gonna lean to left liberal agenda..bunch of pussies trying to compare there anguish to losing ptsd..theyre comparing themselves to soldiers on a full spectrum battlefield..punk ass m.f. they give out prticipation trophies for losing safe zones because yr beliefs may be different.puppy therapy....its about time we have someone who calls it like they see it...i dont want my tax dollars paying for immigrants illegals or just free shit in general. Draw a fucking line in the sand and enforce it. You fuck with u.s. and you gonna get rolled over..hope we take out the rest of the liberal left in 2018 to the point there obsolete. They wont even matter...that was rant...peace out

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,206
    the only problem I have with trump is that the only things he has done so far is put the top 1 percenters(the richest of the rich) in the most powerful positions in the country... to me that's a huge conflict of interest....its the poor peoples votes that put him over the top not republicans imho the people he said he would never forget...im still waiting for policy that effects me but he is to busy with satisfying his "base"(rich people like him)...I don't enjoy going against the grain here I know most here love the man and I was impressed with his draining the swamp idea too until he filled it with money hungry alligators to feast on the poor and rape and pillage the earth by undoing critical environmental protection laws all in the name of America first...also where are the checks and balances when a president forgoes congress and dose everything through executive order...anyways hes just getting going here and I am hopeful for change that effects the average joe like me...

  10. #10
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    I'm not totally for nor against him. I like some things he says/proposes and dislike others. The PC liberals & left-wingers have had 8 years - I hope he gets a fair shot.

  11. #11
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I'm not totally for nor against him. I like some things he says/proposes and dislike others. The PC liberals & left-wingers have had 8 years - I hope he gets a fair shot.
    I agree I didn't mean to sound anti trump I'm just worried...

  12. #12
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I agree I didn't mean to sound anti trump I'm just worried...
    No, I didn't think you came off that way. And believe me, I too am worried both domestically and in foreign affairs.

  13. #13
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    People are worried because of the hype..but we have to many laws and regulations that put a stranglehold on the economy. For example the gulf of mexico..shut down because of an oil spill. Thousands of jobs were lost because of that.enviromentalist. was a little messy..but its all good now. The country needs to be run like a business its the largest economy in the world and it can be better.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Ok, I said I didn't care about his politics in this regard, only his attitude towards the press. The opinions I see here is that most of you distrust the press allready. To distrust, or at least not swallow blindly, what the press is saying is just being smart and sceptical IMO. But do you think the press makes cases based on just fiction? Ofcourse there are some press organizations that do that. But CNN, New York Times, Reuters, etc?
    Yes they can be biased. But if what they present is flat out lies, then that has to be adressed in the next issue released with a retractment and apology.

    But it seems most of you don't think that's the case.
    And nobody of you supporters mentioned what you think about the "alternative truths"

    As for comparisons to Hitler, no I don't liken Trump to Hitler.
    Not the same time, different issues, and Hitler was a much better politician.
    But the attacks on the press is what sparks the comparison.
    Before the banned free speech they discredited it so that nobody would miss it.
    That's what I see as dangerous, that's were i see a potential for great harm to come to world, when nobody believes anything they read, everything is just opinions and there isn't any objective "truth" left.

    Ghettoboyd provided me some insight into why he feels Trump may not have done so much for his people after all, and thank you for speaking up.
    But his politics aside, it's this viewpoint on the press that Trump has,
    (And is also happening on a global scale as well, just not as obvious)
    that was the reason I call Trump a very dangerous man.

    As far as taking your guns, etc, etc, it's got nothing to do with this.
    Or do you seriously mean the media will, (which is composed of all different political and religious aspects) stand as ONE force, to take your guns, no matter what the constitution or any judge or whatever says?
    Is that what you think of the free press?

  15. #15
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    And Kel, what was wrong with the news footage you included?
    That Trumps side wasn't represented?
    Is that your point?

  16. #16
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,288
    Listen to what she says at about the 35 second mark. "It's the medias job to control what people think." This (to me) is a very prevalent mindset in the media which is scary to me.

    No, not concerned with Trumps side, just equity. I don't consider myself a democrat or a republican. I vote for people, not parties, which is how I think it should be anyway. I did not vote for Obama, but I did hope he performed admirably and was successful for the countries sake. I hope for the same with the current administration.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  17. #17
    motogruntjohn's Avatar
    motogruntjohn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    That is why we have a system of checks and balances. Just as I was telling everyone when they were heated about the travel ban, executive orders are subject to judicial review. I would be more concerned with ensuring Congress is held just as accountable as the President is.

  18. #18
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,008
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Listen to what she says at about the 35 second mark. "It's the medias job to control what people think." This (to me) is a very prevalent mindset in the media which is scary to me.

    No, not concerned with Trumps side, just equity. I don't consider myself a democrat or a republican. I vote for people, not parties, which is how I think it should be anyway. I did not vote for Obama, but I did hope he performed admirably and was successful for the countries sake. I hope for the same with the current administration.
    I'm a science guy everyone here knows that and the alternative facts thing is simply that. 97% of climatologist agree that man made global warming is real based on a now famous paper, FACT. Greater than 70% of those scientist surveyed either did not return their survey or were excluded due to statistical reasons, FACT. See what I did there, those are both true facts but only one "fact," is portayed.

    The media is great at calling Trump out when his "facts," aren't straight. They are 100% purposefully portraying those facts that help further their narrative, and exclude those that don't. And that is a fact!

    I do agree it's 1930's fascist Europe, its 1930's communist incursion USA, but Trump is not Hitler and is not even the problem. He is the reaction to the problem. The far Left and the Left by extension is the single greatest threat to the western world. Their policies if followed out to their logical conclusion spell, totalitarism, pain, suffering and complete destruction of capitalist ideas and free will. The media must be well read on
    Paul Joseph Goebbel, because they are doing exactly the same as his media wing did.
    Nobody can convince me otherwise, the facts as I have seen them have all been spelled out in history before us.

    I get why people hate trump, he is an egomaniac, he is brash, he does talk off the cuff. When someone compares him to Hitler, even their own facts don't support that conclusion and is based off emotion and irrational thought. That is why the democrats lost, that is why they will continue to lose and it's while I will not go back to that party until they get rid of the extremist, far leftist, fascist and race baiters.

  19. #19
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    the only problem I have with trump is that the only things he has done so far is put the top 1 percenters(the richest of the rich) in the most powerful positions in the country... to me that's a huge conflict of interest....its the poor peoples votes that put him over the top not republicans imho the people he said he would never forget...im still waiting for policy that effects me but he is to busy with satisfying his "base"(rich people like him)...I don't enjoy going against the grain here I know most here love the man and I was impressed with his draining the swamp idea too until he filled it with money hungry alligators to feast on the poor and rape and pillage the earth by undoing critical environmental protection laws all in the name of America first...also where are the checks and balances when a president forgoes congress and dose everything through executive order...anyways hes just getting going here and I am hopeful for change that effects the average joe like me...
    I'm
    Pretty sure he's making a super team of the right people in fields that they are supreme in..not just some scum sideways talking politician
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-06-2017 at 06:47 PM.

  20. #20
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,288
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I'm a science guy everyone here knows that and the alternative facts thing is simply that. 97% of climatologist agree that man made global warming is real based on a now famous paper, FACT. Greater than 70% of those scientist surveyed either did not return their survey or were excluded due to statistical reasons, FACT. See what I did there, those are both true facts but only one "fact," is portayed.

    The media is great at calling Trump out when his "facts," aren't straight. They are 100% purposefully portraying those facts that help further their narrative, and exclude those that don't. And that is a fact!

    I do agree it's 1930's fascist Europe, its 1930's communist incursion USA, but Trump is not Hitler and is not even the problem. He is the reaction to the problem. The far Left and the Left by extension is the single greatest threat to the western world. Their policies if followed out to their logical conclusion spell, totalitarism, pain, suffering and complete destruction of capitalist ideas and free will. The media must be well read on
    Paul Joseph Goebbel, because they are doing exactly the same as his media wing did.
    Nobody can convince me otherwise, the facts as I have seen them have all been spelled out in history before us.

    I get why people hate trump, he is an egomaniac, he is brash, he does talk off the cuff. When someone compares him to Hitler, even their own facts don't support that conclusion and is based off emotion and irrational thought. That is why the democrats lost, that is why they will continue to lose and it's while I will not go back to that party until they get rid of the extremist, far leftist, fascist and race baiters.


    Very well said.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  21. #21
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,288
    Quote Originally Posted by motogruntjohn View Post
    That is why we have a system of checks and balances. Just as I was telling everyone when they were heated about the travel ban, executive orders are subject to judicial review. I would be more concerned with ensuring Congress is held just as accountable as the President is.

    Problem was the judicial review was with the 9th circuit, which is known as a very liberal court. What shocks me is that they can still have a job when over 80% of their decision are reversed on appeal. 80%! Any other job you'd be fired if you were wrong that much. Well, except meteorologists. They seem to be allowed as well!

    Totally agree, Congress needs to be held accountable. People get elected and all they seem to care about is the next election, not the will of the people they serve. Term limits would be a plus here.
    Last edited by kelkel; 02-25-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  22. #22
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I'm a science guy everyone here knows that and the alternative facts thing is simply that. 97% of climatologist agree that man made global warming is real based on a now famous paper, FACT. Greater than 70% of those scientist surveyed either did not return their survey or were excluded due to statistical reasons, FACT. See what I did there, those are both true facts but only one "fact," is portayed.

    The media is great at calling Trump out when his "facts," aren't straight. They are 100% purposefully portraying those facts that help further their narrative, and exclude those that don't. And that is a fact!

    I do agree it's 1930's fascist Europe, its 1930's communist incursion USA, but Trump is not Hitler and is not even the problem. He is the reaction to the problem. The far Left and the Left by extension is the single greatest threat to the western world. Their policies if followed out to their logical conclusion spell, totalitarism, pain, suffering and complete destruction of capitalist ideas and free will. The media must be well read on
    Paul Joseph Goebbel, because they are doing exactly the same as his media wing did.

    Nobody can convince me otherwise, the facts as I have seen them have all been spelled out in history before us.
    What I underlined above is your major problem.

    Don't know what science you have been listening, but I invite you to watch the Before the Flood documentary. Please don't watch because you think its made by left extremists, open you mind a little.



    Full documentary is easily found online.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    https://www.google.no/amp/www.telegr...dia-plans/amp/

    I don't care about his politics or viewpoints on anything anymore, but this, his war on the media, THAT scares the shit out of me, when taken together with his "alternative facts" shit.

    I'm just wondering how anybody can support this?
    This should be reason enough to ask him to resign.

    You don't have to like the media, to trust it even.
    But don't you think it's better to have several different newschannels and papers where you can read about FACTS, yet biased somewhat according to each owns agenda. But it is still BASED ON FACT.

    As for alternative truth, what is that based on?
    It's not biased news, it's plain fiction.
    These are very different things.

    This is Germany 1930s all over again.
    We've seen it before.

    I'm not thinking that Trump will be a new Hitler or start ww3, he's to dumb for that.
    But he will pave the way for the next tyrant.

    He very well might, by doing the US such a disservice and shame, open up something that cannot easily be closed.

    I know there are Trump supporters here.
    I'd like to hear how this war on the media makes sense to you. How alternative facts makes sense to you.
    Or if you just believe that everything that's said about this is simply false, and Trump had the monopoly on truth.
    He has held truer to his campaign promises than any president we have had in 100 years. Love the guy but I have been accused of being a nazi lol

  24. #24
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    Sheriff Clarke just said it all..you listening to his speech at cpac on Fox News. That's a m.f.ing speech


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  25. #25
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,008
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What I underlined above is your major problem.

    Don't know what science you have been listening, but I invite you to watch the Before the Flood documentary. Please don't watch because you think its made by left extremists, open you mind a little.



    Full documentary is easily found online.
    My thought processes wasn't about global warming. It was to merely show how "alternate facts," work. If you really wanted a debate. I can pull paper after paper after paper that talks about man made climate change, which from all the science I have seen is true. I was just showing how it's actually disingenious to stand on a stage and say 97% of climate scientist agree, while it's a fact of one empirical paper. It is not representive of the opinion of the entire community. Things like that turn people from the science which is counter productive.

    I also merely meant that all the evidence about Trump being a Nazi Is well, there is none. That's my fault I should have Been more clear.

    When you don't like someone or the way a debate is going, there is a principle called "Godwin's Law." Which again, is counter productive and is why I and many left leaning people left the Democratic Party. When I hear the extreme left shout down a speaker, call them racist or a fascist, beat up their supports and intimidate people at the ballot box and then call them Nazis for supporting the other guy. The irony is oh so obvious, it gets my why people can't see it. The Nazis had squads called the "brown shirts," that were thugs that beat up the opposition. The Communist had them to. That is fascism on display.

  26. #26
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    Call me whatever the fuck you want. Democratic Party is the party of racism. Somewhere along the way they flipped the script on there minions. Everybody knows the south was run by democrats democrats suppressed the black vote along rather way republicans paved the way for them. But in there haste they never seen they were going be enslaved again. In welfare low income housing food stamps bad neighborhoods with no tax base. There enslaved to the government dole and they don't even see it. Democratic Party is about suppression Not advancement. Scares the hell out of em that in two more years they may cease to exist. If trumps rings true on all his promises economy takes off money comes back from overseas. All those democrats will lose there seats in the states he flipped.....light a candle and pray for his sucess


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    My thought processes wasn't about global warming. It was to merely show how "alternate facts," work. If you really wanted a debate. I can pull paper after paper after paper that talks about man made climate change, which from all the science I have seen is true. I was just showing how it's actually disingenious to stand on a stage and say 97% of climate scientist agree, while it's a fact of one empirical paper. It is not representive of the opinion of the entire community. Things like that turn people from the science which is counter productive.

    I also merely meant that all the evidence about Trump being a Nazi Is well, there is none. That's my fault I should have Been more clear.

    When you don't like someone or the way a debate is going, there is a principle called "Godwin's Law." Which again, is counter productive and is why I and many left leaning people left the Democratic Party. When I hear the extreme left shout down a speaker, call them racist or a fascist, beat up their supports and intimidate people at the ballot box and then call them Nazis for supporting the other guy. The irony is oh so obvious, it gets my why people can't see it. The Nazis had squads called the "brown shirts," that were thugs that beat up the opposition. The Communist had them to. That is fascism on display.
    I dont get it.

    You say man made climate change is true, but you still consider Trump is doing a good on undoing the environmental protection laws?!?!?

    Why do are you so fast on labeling people extremists, facists, etc?

    If you go anywhere outside the US you will end up considering everyone left extremist...

  28. #28
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    To many climate control laws..they want us to follow them and payout to the smaller countries..china India Pakistan they don't care about that shit. They about making money. We only here on this planet for a short period of time. I'm living my life to the fullest here and now...fuck the dumb shit....took the earth billions of years before there was even a conducive atmosphere for habitation. We wasting our time worrying about some shit that can't be controlled anyway. Enjoy it while you here keep looking forward cuz shortly it's gonna all be over


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,564
    Sorry, I can't weigh in on the politics of this thread. I just have to "Like" here are there. I'm so anti-party, pro-individual that I seem to piss off everyone when talking about politics. And, no Ayn Rand is wrong!
    But I don't mind commenting on the logic side.
    One point however, the media is an arm of the elites. Therefore, the media is a tool. This will always be. HOWEVER, using a fact to change the way people think doesn't make it not a fact. Using a nonfact, alternate fact, etc. is just another way of lying and proves that the source of those lies has no accountability whatsoever.
    Last edited by Quester; 02-25-2017 at 04:21 PM.

  30. #30
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,564
    And, more than anything else mentioned here:
    I fear the people who think in black and white, the people feel they are on a team, the people who put their relationships aside for allegiance to that which they have no concrete contact, people who's values are defined by their esteem for others.

  31. #31
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, I said I didn't care about his politics in this regard, only his attitude towards the press. The opinions I see here is that most of you distrust the press allready. To distrust, or at least not swallow blindly, what the press is saying is just being smart and sceptical IMO. But do you think the press makes cases based on just fiction? Ofcourse there are some press organizations that do that. But CNN, New York Times, Reuters, etc?
    Yes they can be biased. But if what they present is flat out lies, then that has to be adressed in the next issue released with a retractment and apology.

    But it seems most of you don't think that's the case.
    And nobody of you supporters mentioned what you think about the "alternative truths"

    As for comparisons to Hitler, no I don't liken Trump to Hitler.
    Not the same time, different issues, and Hitler was a much better politician.
    But the attacks on the press is what sparks the comparison.
    Before the banned free speech they discredited it so that nobody would miss it.
    That's what I see as dangerous, that's were i see a potential for great harm to come to world, when nobody believes anything they read, everything is just opinions and there isn't any objective "truth" left.

    Ghettoboyd provided me some insight into why he feels Trump may not have done so much for his people after all, and thank you for speaking up.
    But his politics aside, it's this viewpoint on the press that Trump has,
    (And is also happening on a global scale as well, just not as obvious)
    that was the reason I call Trump a very dangerous man.

    As far as taking your guns, etc, etc, it's got nothing to do with this.
    Or do you seriously mean the media will, (which is composed of all different political and religious aspects) stand as ONE force, to take your guns, no matter what the constitution or any judge or whatever says?
    Is that what you think of the free press?
    Not changing the subject but the US will never ban guns. Its a different mindset over here. Only the dumbest liberals believe it is possible. Prohibition was ceased in this country because of tje violence. It would pale in comparison to how many would be slautered in the event of a ban. I have more ammo than my local police department and so do all my neighbors.

    Only an inner city person in this country could ever possibly believe there could be a gun ban. I have many many many generations of hard headed cowboy mentality beat into me, I can literally make a phone call and have 100 guys with more firepower than God alerted to any collection or legal action. Many are sharpshooters lethal past 1000 yards and many are veterans and they have all made the decision that they will kill if that day comes.

    This is what the liberals dont get, I am one man but there are millions that are like me. One pissed off redneck is worth a thousand inner city rioters on a battlefield.

    Look at what the guy that lost the zoning dispute did with his dozer he turned into a tank. Thats one guy... one single pissed of redneck took out a town. Liberals are sheltered from what real men can do. They have no clue, they just thumb their noses and call us dumb hillbillies. Lol ban guns!

  32. #32
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,460
    Every state has a civillian ran militia with hundreds of thousands of members and they meet to train and build fireteams. Every fireteam has contact info to alert its members at an instant in the event of something going down such as a weapons ban. Just saying... things liberals have no clue about.

  33. #33
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,460
    https://youtu.be/qlZh9-NQEyI dozer guy. One man unstoppable by hundreds... mor damage from one guy than all the ferguson riots etc.

    Its hard to get a redneck to riot but when they do governments topple.

  34. #34
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,008
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I dont get it.

    You say man made climate change is true, but you still consider Trump is doing a good on undoing the environmental protection laws?!?!?

    Why do are you so fast on labeling people extremists, facists, etc?

    If you go anywhere outside the US you will end up considering everyone left extremist...
    I don't know where I called anyone any names. But one thing is Clear, the every so trustworthy media created Trump and his movement, I don't think anyone will dispute that. If they keep things going the way they have been, it's going to be a long 8 years for them.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  35. #35
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    17,966
    Less dangerous than a man that for 8 years divided a nation racially more than it was in the 60's. Or refused to say Radical Islam State.

  36. #36
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    ...fuck the dumb shit....
    Indeed...

  37. #37
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Less dangerous than a man that for 8 years divided a nation racially more than it was in the 60's. Or refused to say Radical Islam State.
    Did you watch the prick give the speech at ferguson Missori? He blamed police for shooting a thug yhat charged them and forbade the governor from allowing the national guard... thousands of apes were just waiting to loot and burn
    ... he actually used the words "tonights events will make for good television".

    As soon as the speech was over the riot began. It was sooo known what what about to take place that fox had a split screen of the president and the ferguson "protesters". I have never seen anyone incite a riot until him.

  38. #38
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    17,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Did you watch the prick give the speech at ferguson Missori? He blamed police for shooting a thug yhat charged them and forbade the governor from allowing the national guard... thousands of apes were just waiting to loot and burn
    ... he actually used the words "tonights events will make for good television".

    As soon as the speech was over the riot began. It was sooo known what what about to take place that fox had a split screen of the president and the ferguson "protesters". I have never seen anyone incite a riot until him.
    Yup. Every time a person of color was shot in the commission of a crime that b***k bastard was on tv questioning why the police used "excessive" force. Never speaking out to stop the violent protest. To stop shooting police in their cruisers. Prick.

  39. #39
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Yup. Every time a person of color was shot in the commission of a crime that b***k bastard was on tv questioning why the police used "excessive" force. Never speaking out to stop the violent protest. To stop shooting police in their cruisers. Prick.
    I hope the lives he cost catch up with him.

  40. #40
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Trump and putin are the fucking boss!!!!!!

    Trump knows that the european white only make up 10% of the worlds population and yet we rule the fucking world. 10% and we rule the world how good are we??? The rest of the others in the world look up to us as the beacon of humanity. Clearly we are the torch of greatness.

    Trump will stop the cunts from the east moving into our lands he will stop the rise of china. I love jesus but trump is now the best man to ever live.

    All cultures and people are not equal some pose a direct threat to my people and my way of life. I hate seeing the ethic replacement in our ancestral european land.

    We owe it to our ancestors to safeguard and defend what countless generations of our people have fought and died to defend.

    Under obama the usa was a pussy on a EQ only cycle. Now under trump they are on tren and test and they will be unstopable. Who will fuck with the usa now? Biggest economy and the most powerful military in the world.

    Just like you did 1000 years ago islam You keep poking the bear we will fuck you up again, this time for good. 400 years of islamic terrorism led to the crusades.

    Let me be your press spokesman mr trump

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •