Views:	286 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	172876
    Obs likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Hahaha
    Too groiny?
    He's a virgin pumping himself ful of hormones!
    Obs likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another great day in the gym! Slept in this morning and got a good solid 8 1/2 hours of sleep. Ate pretty darn clean except for 2 pieces of my favorite apple smoked bacon! Took the day off work and went to my last Physical therapy session for my arthritic L4. Back is feeling good, shoulder is good, tennis elbow doing good.... humm I don't have anything to complain about and nothing is holding me back. Have done my HIIT everyday this week except today, but did 35 minutes cardio after a 1 hour chest session. So Monday was arms, Tuesday Core and abs, Wed legs and chest today. I am starting to see results and will continue to stick to my plan. Next week will be the test to see if I join the rest of the guys that are hurting (seems to be all but me and Eduke) because I will be going heavy and low reps for a week. I will finish my 2nd week of medium weight and reps after back tomorrow, Saturday shoulders, Sunday off, Monday Arms, core Tuesday, then start all over heavy... legs,chest, back, shoulders, arms, core/abs. Down 5 pounds since this started to 205 this morning and 1" has melted off the love handles! Don't count me out quite yet there OBS ... I may be the oldest, but have a competitive drive, experience, wisdom, and started from an easy spot to make a huge change. The right combination of diet, training, rest, and cycle (tren /test cyp) just may make me competitive! Don't get me wrong I wish the best for all the other competitors and hope they are able to make some significant change in there build, but I am still planning to make the most change.
    Obs and Ernst like this.

Do we have any hunters around here. I am going to make some dinner venison steak with sauteed onions and mushrooms, Brussel sprouts and a sweet tater. Amazing how lean venison is.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 08-11-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Do we have any hunters around here. I am going to make some dinner venison steak with sauteed onions and mushrooms, Brussel sprouts and a sweet tater. Amazing how lean venison is.
    I like deer jerky.
    Its a good add on.

I make it in oven on lowest setting and crack the door open at the top with a butter knife.
    bethdoth likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Hell yeah. Chunk some deer up cut some onion potatoes carrots cream of mushroom soup garlic and a beer in a crock pot before I leave for work and come home to an awesome dinner.
    bethdoth likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hahaha
    Too groiny?
    It's fine, jk

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Legs wont be posted till fall.
    Tbh I am not happy with them.
    Gonna switch calve to first thing every day.
    Did calves before I hit delts. Finally got a leg press so my back issue days will no longer be getting in the way. In fact legs are the sole reason I joined the gym.
    There are machines for calves, did you know obs? I Can't wait to use leg machines.
    Obs likes this.

Like obs said, low heat. Not hard to get get deer meat tough and dry

Venison turned out awesome! I tried something new. I recent purchased a Holland grill that has an add-on searing unit. So I got the searing unit up to a 1,000 degrees and seared both sides of the steak then finished it on the grill at 450 with some oak chips smoking. I have always found cook it fast and it will be tender ... if not over cooked!
    I have used a dehydrator to make jerky and the oven at 200. Try taking your piece of venison and put a tooth pick through one end then hang them between the slots in the oven rack. Can get more in there and cooks evenly.
    Next year maybe Elk hunt out west!
    Ok if you are a hunter and have never heard Da Yoopers song you will get a kick out of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnmA653f94
    Last edited by bethdoth; 05-17-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Back to competition talk, although lean venison is a great meal. I went back and reviewed all the before pics and noticed something. I am the only one that has abs ... even at 16% Bodyfat they are visible. So being the nice guy that I am ... unlike Eduke encouraging people to go eat pizza and have a beer LOL ... Google so you want abs and you will find a post from a long time ago on this forum. I had no abs until I started doing that routine and about 6 months later I had abs.... give it a try.

Disclaimer: If I put LOL it means I am joking.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    It's fine, jk

There are machines for calves, did you know obs? I Can't wait to use leg machines.
    Yes I did seated and standing calf raises.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

I fear the turtle shell look, so I don't work abs much. Maybe if I get a little leaner
    bethdoth likes this.

I need to stretch the subscapularis, duh.

Yawning hard, meeting the bed soon.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    I'm gonna have to figure out a home workout tonight. It's arms (and calves and glutes). My babysitter cancelled at the last minute
    I don't have a lot of home equipment but I do have a nice set of resistance bands and loops, and a couple dumbbells
    Obs likes this.

I'm gonna have to figure out a home workout tonight. It's arms (and calves and glutes). My babysitter cancelled at the last minute
    I don't have a lot of home equipment but I do have a nice set of resistance bands and loops, and a couple dumbbells
    Get you a chair and do lunges on it, that'll bust them glutes.

You can use 3 chairs to do dips

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You can use 3 chairs to do dips
    Two great recommendations. I'll try both. Thanks!
    guitarzan likes this.

Obs
    You need a gym with childcare

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Legs wont be posted till fall.
    Tbh I am not happy with them.
    Gonna switch calve to first thing every day.
    Did calves before I hit delts. Finally got a leg press so my back issue days will no longer be getting in the way. In fact legs are the sole reason I joined the gym.
    You haven’t been banned yet? Come on Obs act normal! Bring your chainsaw in with you. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You haven’t been banned yet? Come on Obs act normal! Bring your chainsaw in with you. LOL

I could live there.
    I have to bid a job tomorrow and after I am going in for a full nice leg session and tan.
    That place is wonderful. Glad I didn't choose the other gym.

You need a gym with childcare
    No kidding! My gym childcare closes at 8 (around the time I get to the gym) and cut-off age is 12 (my guy is 15, but needs childcare bc disability)

Ob the bright side, getting sh!t done slowly but surely in between parenting duties and playing on my phone lol. *And* my boy gave the dumbbells a try

7 sets of chair dips ftw
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Morning All.

Legs tonight…

Also quick update on drugs, I have dropped my test and deca to 600mg as oppose to 750, the extra 150 of each I don’t think is worth it at my current level.

So…

600 Deca
    600 Test
    400 Mast

40mg Dbol daily

Plus ancillaries…

I am leaner this morning, quick dressing gown selfie…. Another 5-6 days of 2900-3000 calories and I should be full abs and core will be nice and tight, my upper body is always lean... And then its time to pack on some solid lean muscle.... Be careful boys and girls, shits going to get real!

Also I have decided to stop weighing myself for a while and go purely by the mirror, this is how I used to measure my progress only recently I started weighing myself and in all honesty I am not a fan. We all want to obtain the look that we desire, not always about the weight, the mirror doesn’t lie… the scales sometimes do… (Water, sodium, sugar, hormones etc...)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4507.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	172880
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-18-2018 at 02:31 AM.
    bethdoth and PeanutbutterDC like this.

Just bought a pair of spandex shorts. What I've I done

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Uh oh... getting serious

No pics please

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did someone say hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Did someone say hunting?
    Uh oh, you woke up Diesel!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    No pics please
    No, pics please

Is what you mean i assume
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    No, pics please

Is what you mean i assume
    Haha, busted me
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Did someone say hunting?
    Yep I said hunting. Passing along the tradition of hunting camp to my grandsons. The only thing that sucks is my vision up close has gotten so bad that I couldn't see the pins on my bow clearly and was getting less accurate. So now I use a crossbow with a scope. Shot a nice 8 point with my 8 year old grandson last fall. He was all fired up to help me field dress him until he saw him laying there. Then after dark he kept worrying about wolves getting him.

Ok I set my alarm for 4:20Am this morning. It went off ... I shut it off ... and woke up at 5. No HIIT this morning so back and 40 minutes of cardio this afternoon. Today was the end of week two of tren ace/ test cyp cycle. Should start to kick in soon.

Pic from this morning. At least my arms are growing

Name:	IMG_2772.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	172876
    Hey you have the extra Bodyfat like me so one of us need to dig deep and motivate. We have the most room for improvement. I read that you were going to start doing cardio. Diet, training, proper rest, and of course supplements (aka cycle). IMHO if you have what I call the propensity for density (aka fat gene) you have to have a good ratio of cardio and weight training. Sip BCAA's when doing cardio, supposed to help with reducing cannibalizing muscle.

How did the home workout go?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Morning All.

I am leaner this morning, quick dressing gown selfie…. Another 5-6 days of 2900-3000 calories and I should be full abs and core will be nice and tight, my upper body is always lean... And then its time to pack on some solid lean muscle.... Be careful boys and girls, shits going to get real!

Also I have decided to stop weighing myself for a while and go purely by the mirror, this is how I used to measure my progress only recently I started weighing myself and in all honesty I am not a fan. We all want to obtain the look that we desire, not always about the weight, the mirror doesn’t lie… the scales sometimes do… (Water, sodium, sugar, hormones etc...)

Name:	IMG_4507.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	172880
    Damn I hate you more everyday. LOL I wish I could drop bodyfat that easy. I guess that's the advantage of being a youngster.

Why they will be to tight and push up what little love handles you have. Send pics to the rest of the group privately I will take a pass... LOL

Disclaimer: LOL means I am joking and not trying to offend you!
    Eduke93 likes this.

Yep I said hunting. Passing along the tradition of hunting camp to my grandsons. The only thing that sucks is my vision up close has gotten so bad that I couldn't see the pins on my bow clearly and was getting less accurate. So now I use a crossbow with a scope. Shot a nice 8 point with my 8 year old grandson last fall. He was all fired up to help me field dress him until he saw him laying there. Then after dark he kept worrying about wolves getting him.

Ok I set my alarm for 4:20Am this morning. It went off ... I shut it off ... and woke up at 5. No HIIT this morning so back and 40 minutes of cardio this afternoon. Today was the end of week two of tren ace/ test cyp cycle. Should start to kick in soon.
    That is awesome! Hunting and fishing is a huge passion of mine and I love to see people pass it down to the next generations.
    I leave next Friday for a bear and wolf hunt in Canada.

On another note about cooking wild game is that most people overcook it and make it into shoe leather.
    Last edited by diesel101; 05-18-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    bethdoth and Obs like this.

That is awesome! Hunting and fishing is a huge passion of mine and I love to see people pass it down to the next generations.

On another note about cooking wild game is that most people overcook it and make it into shoe leather.
    I like everything well done!

Obs

I have ate venison cooked on bricks on top a wood stove that tasted like beef. You are dead on about the overcooking. Cooking wild game is an art. One minute too long and its garbage
    bethdoth likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Ive consumed about 300kcal of chicken today. Felt ill and had to force that tiny amount down my neck.
    Im also feeling a dip in my test atm. Whether or not it is starting to level off i feel vwry sluggish and lazy so to speak.

Having said that. The aggression and focus of todays chest session was one that i dont think ive ever matched before. 2 days on low food and carbs and hit out with this banger. Very pleased.

Chest - about 30 minutes total.

Flat db flies
    1 working set 26kg bells to failure drop to 16kg bells

Incline db press
    1 working set 42kg bells to failure drop to 26kg bells

High to low pulley
    2 working sets 42kg drop to 27

Low to high
    1 working set double drop

20 minutes of cardio.

Intensity dropped considerably on the last exercises. I could have left the gym after presses and had an excellent session. Really burst my arse the day.

Got right engaged and in the proper mindset. That trumps lack of energy any day of the week.

Im away to collapse in the shower now. If i dont post up in the next few hours phone my mum

Just booked me a 90 minute deep tissue massage for Sunday my day of rest. Get some of the built up toxins out of my muscles!
    BG likes this.

Just booked me a 90 minute deep tissue massage for Sunday my day of rest. Get some of the built up toxins out of my muscles!
    Enjoy!
    (I'm envious!)

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I like everything well done!

You disgust me!

Enjoy!
    (I'm envious!)
    There is a fine line between enjoyable and painful when you ask for deep tissue!!! My massage therapist is tenacious! When she feels a knot she goes after it. I had to say something to her once to get her to hold back just a bit. I sent her a pic of my shoulder 10 days after a massage and it was still bruised, she felt pretty bad and told me I have to say something if it hurts to much. I didn't want to seem like a wimp ... you know male thing!

The best massage that I had was in China. Oh it hurt like heck, but she fixed the constant pain that I had for six months. I couldn’t believe it.

bethdoth likes this.

Thread Information