Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 1,000 of 2805
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    So my chest and shoulder session tonight wasn’t great, left shoulder weakness is still there, no pain but no strength either.... Actually managed to drop a dumbbell on my shoulder today because it collapsed inwards... so pressing is a big no no right now.

So moving forward, Lots of fly movements, in all honesty I get a better connection from flys than pressing movements anyway, I always feel like my shoulders over power my chest... this could be why my chest lacks size. I’ll be doing this for a couple of months just going to give my body a proper break from pressing... first time in 5 years!!!

This is no excuse by any means I will be training everything just as hard if not harder and honestly I’m excited to see if this actually helps my chest growth... my motivation is a 10/10 and it’s staying that way despite the shoulder problem.

Anyway, sessions will be as below for a while.

3 days on 1 day off.

200 Calorie CV Pre Workout

Playing sets & reps by ear, will utilise drop sets & RPS on last sets , 45 seconds rest between sets... will mix exercises up here and there.

Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Quads
    Chest Flys (Various Angles)
    Lateral Raises
    Front Raises
    Weighted Press Ups (Fail)
    Leg Extensions
    Split Squats (Front Loaded)

Day 2: Back, Calves
    Lat Pull Down
    CG Pull Down
    Seated Row Machine (High Grip)
    Single Arm Rows
    Straight leg deadlifts
    Hamstring Curls
    Calve Raises

Day 3: Arms & Abs
    Rope H-Curls SS Rope Push Downs
    Dumbbell Curls SS CG Push Ups
    Preacher Curls
    Triangle Push Downs
    Cable Crunches Or Leg Lifts

The Arm day is for fun... and for a day where I can be active but don’t have to tax my CNS.

The above doesn’t look like a lot but I train until I want to vomit, my level of intensity and my ability to execute an exercise is high.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-21-2018 at 02:03 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Are you even allowed to be here?
    Eduke93, hollowedzeus and clarky. like this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    The profile age doesn't update I'm 30. I'm physically younger but mentally 100+ years old though. Yeah I know, half the people here are around twice as old LOL! When I was 29 ScotchGuard was exactly twice as old as me.
    For me there are a lot of benefits of being older. Mainly hormonal - not dealing with all the fluctuations in hormones that I did as a younger woman - but also having a lifestyle that allows for plenty of training - a lifestyle I couldn't have maintained when I was younger and had a lot my constraints on my time. Also financially better off than my younger years, so able to hire a coach, afford supps and gear. And the most obvious benefit of age: experience. In 30 years of training I've learned so much- and so much about my body and motivation, etc.
    Of course I have the war wounds and wear and tear etc all older athletes have, but I'm better equipped for gains at 50 than I was at 25

See the bright side, fellas!
    clarky. likes this.

Keep killing it, youngin! You've got all the gains ahead!
    hollowedzeus and clarky. like this.

My weekend and upcoming...
    Sat rest day - and cheat meal day
    Sun cardio 45 LISS in the a.m., hams (+ abs, hip abductors, calves)
    Mon cardio 45 LISS in the a.m., I have chest (+ glutes and calves) tonight

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are near your prime natural test production!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    For me there are a lot of benefits of being older. Mainly hormonal - not dealing with all the fluctuations in hormones that I did as a younger woman - but also having a lifestyle that allows for plenty of training - a lifestyle I couldn't have maintained when I was younger and had a lot my constraints on my time. Also financially better off than my younger years, so able to hire a coach, afford supps and gear. And the most obvious benefit of age: experience. In 30 years of training I've learned so much- and so much about my body and motivation, etc.
    Of course I have the war wounds and wear and tear etc all older athletes have, but I'm better equipped for gains at 50 than I was at 25

See the bright side, fellas!
    I agree

I had lots of battles to fight in my 20s and had no stability or any set plan to follow or safety net to fall on. During that time it's important to accumulate knowledge, skills, advancement in expertise in your work, plan your finances et.c. I think if I did AAS back then I'd end up needing TRT (But it is very difficult to get here) much earlier and would end up going back and forth gaining some then losing some... And would not have the knowledge on how to manage side effects... And would not have known what I know about training now...
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Haha that would suck for him he had below 300ng/dl before he did nebido
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    So my chest and shoulder session tonight wasn’t great, left shoulder weakness is still there, no pain but no strength either.... Actually managed to drop a dumbbell on my shoulder today because it collapsed inwards... so pressing is a big no no right now.

So moving forward, Lots of fly movements, in all honesty I get a better connection from flys than pressing movements anyway, I always feel like my shoulders over power my chest... this could be why my chest lacks size. I’ll be doing this for a couple of months just going to give my body a proper break from pressing... first time in 5 years!!!

This is no excuse by any means I will be training everything just as hard if not harder and honestly I’m excited to see if this actually helps my chest growth... my motivation is a 10/10 and it’s staying that way despite the shoulder problem.

Anyway, sessions will be as below for a while.

3 days on 1 day off.

200 Calorie CV Pre Workout

Playing sets & reps by ear, will utilise drop sets & RPS on last sets , 45 seconds rest between sets... will mix exercises up here and there.

Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Quads
    Chest Flys (Various Angles)
    Lateral Raises
    Front Raises
    Weighted Press Ups (Fail)
    Leg Extensions
    Split Squats (Front Loaded)

Day 2: Back, Calves
    Lat Pull Down
    CG Pull Down
    Seated Row Machine (High Grip)
    Single Arm Rows
    Straight leg deadlifts
    Hamstring Curls
    Calve Raises

Day 3: Arms & Abs
    Rope H-Curls SS Rope Push Downs
    Dumbbell Curls SS CG Push Ups
    Preacher Curls
    Triangle Push Downs
    Cable Crunches Or Leg Lifts

The Arm day is for fun... and for a day where I can be active but don’t have to tax my CNS.

The above doesn’t look like a lot but I train until I want to vomit, my level of intensity and my ability to execute an exercise is high.
    It looks like lot of volume really, it would be too much for me to do in one session, especially the mixed upper/lower body workouts.

I love flies too I can only press the same weight as I do flies with (currently 20kg dbs), which is ridiculous, triceps are a big weak point, but I'm working my way up.

And oh, bug handicap, I can't target abs directly, since teenage I've been experiencing massive cramps every time I attempted to do a few crunches or sit ups.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Well just no but his GH should be gearing high still.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

This has been silent last night, where's everyone

Just got home from the gym. Chest on a Monday night with everyone else :P
    Feeling chunky as hell. I thought a bulk would be fun. I'm learning it's easy physically but tough mentally

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    ... LOL Shit my goal is to still be able to bench my weight in age 10 times no matter how old I get. So if I reach 90 I will have to do 90 for 10!
    My goal is always to be able to bench my bodyweight at least once. It helps that I'm a relatively small person

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Good morning all.

9 or so days till next pin. 10 weeks feels too long for me. 8 weeks would be better imo. But ill be cycling after the next couple of pins so i suppose it doesnt matter

Think im going to order some tbol to round off the comp.

Dont think being the niave 'natural' is going to win me this comp
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    It looks like lot of volume really, it would be too much for me to do in one session, especially the mixed upper/lower body workouts.

I love flies too I can only press the same weight as I do flies with (currently 20kg dbs), which is ridiculous, triceps are a big weak point, but I'm working my way up.

And oh, bug handicap, I can't target abs directly, since teenage I've been experiencing massive cramps every time I attempted to do a few crunches or sit ups.
    Yeah, well i play sets and reps by ear, but despite how many sets i do even if its 2 that last set will be executed to ultimate failure either by an RPS set or drop set.

Flys are great, At the end of the day there is no reason as to why you cant build a huge chest from flys. You can go heavy, you can squeeze and its very isolated compared to pressing. To be honest i don't often train abs, its purely for core strength, i used to train with a belt until recently i have decided to scrap the belt as i feel i was relying on it too much and cores strength has taken a beating because of this!

Its all a learning curve...
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Arm destruction tonight and cardio.

200 calories CV

Cable rope hammer curls super set rope push downs 3x 10-12 1x Drop Set
    Dbell curls super set weighted close grip push ups 3x 8-10 1x RPS
    Preacher Curls 4x10-12
    Triangle grip push downs 4x10-12

Cable crunches/leg lifts at the end too!!

Food Today:
    M1: 5 Weetabix w/ soy milk
    Snack: 1 Apple, 2 banans & Whey Protein
    M2: Over night protein oats w/ PB (this is whey protein, oats, banana, raisins and peanut butter)
    Pre workout: Protein sludge w/ Banana
    M3: 1 head of broccoli, 4 soy burgers, cup of white rice
    Snack 2x Kiwi Fruits
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-22-2018 at 04:16 AM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Good morning all.

9 or so days till next pin. 10 weeks feels too long for me. 8 weeks would be better imo. But ill be cycling after the next couple of pins so i suppose it doesnt matter

Think im going to order some tbol to round off the comp.

Dont think being the niave 'natural' is going to win me this comp
    Morning brother.

Damn, how is the protocol working for you why aren't they just prescribing weekly cyp injections, surely you can opt for that?

Not being naive, look at the pics below. The one where i was chubby i think i was about 16, The other one was me 100% natural at 18, Skinny but held a decent frame. Did this with 0 drugs and a badly structured training plan.

Started using steroids at about 19, did a var only then first injectables at about 20-21 i think, i get confused rubbish with dates.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4548.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	172903

Name:	IMG_4547.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	172904

Morning brother.

Damn, how is the protocol working for you why aren't they just prescribing weekly cyp injections, surely you can opt for that?

Not being naive, look at the pics below. The one where i was chubby i think i was about 16, The other one was me 100% natural at 18, Skinny but held a decent frame. Did this with 0 drugs and a badly structured training plan.

Started using steroids at about 19, did a var only then first injectables at about 20-21 i think, i get confused rubbish with dates.

Im on nebido atm which is my preffered form of trt looking at the options. I am still in the beginning phases of sorts. My levels are still building i guess. But 10 weels just feels too long.

Im still one fat boy so i neer to get the bodyfat down. I wouldnt add in anything if i wasnt on trt but i dont need to worry about messing my hpta since its already fucked.

I find it quite difficult to shift fat and add it very easily unfortuantly but i was able to put on quite some muscle while low on test.

Going to cycle with test in september if i get the all clear after this blood work next week. Also going to start complicating things with hcg lol
    cousinmuscles and Eduke93 like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got a good chest and tri workout in this morning. Upper chest is starting to thicken up like I wanted, fat slowly coming off. Hopefully working legs twice a week will start paying off soon. Had a hard time taking pic cause of the shakes...lol

Name:	IMG_2817.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	172905

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weighed 211 this morning, that's 8lbs less than start weight. Not wanting to lose weight, but I guess if I'm gonna get the fat off fairly quick than I'm gonna have to sacrifice weight, then bulk after I lose the fat.
    PeanutbutterDC and Obs like this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good morning Ladies and gents! Had a great arm workout last night, then I blew it! Went out to dinner with friends and had chicken, asparagus, on a bed of quinoa and a diet coke while they all had two alcohol beverages. So far so good they even tried to get me to eat some fries and I held tough! Then we went to a different bar to do this thing we call sign in (it's a local thing). I cracked and had two jamisons and diet coke. I am pissed at myself.
    Core/Abs and cardio after work today.

Morning brother.

Zue, I totally agree with Eduke. I do cyp E3.5days subq. If you are going weeks between pins, I am sure you are getting some pretty bad peaks and valleys. Probably feel pretty shitty toward the end of those 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Got a good chest and tri workout in this morning. Upper chest is starting to thicken up like I wanted, fat slowly coming off. Hopefully working legs twice a week will start paying off soon. Had a hard time taking pic cause of the shakes...lol

You are looking solid Tarzan. How is your resting HR?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post

Beast!!
    guitarzan likes this.

Good morning Ladies and gents! Had a great arm workout last night, then I blew it! Went out to dinner with friends and had chicken, asparagus, on a bed of quinoa and a diet coke while they all had two alcohol beverages. So far so good they even tried to get me to eat some fries and I held tough! Then we went to a different bar to do this thing we call sign in (it's a local thing). I cracked and had two jamisons and diet coke. I am pissed at myself.
    Core/Abs and cardio after work today.
    Not bad BD, could have been much worse two drinks isn't the end of the world!!!! At least you didn't eat a shit meal and also also two drinks!

Zue, I totally agree with Eduke. I do cyp E3.5days subq. If you are going weeks between pins, I am sure you are getting some pretty bad peaks and valleys. Probably feel pretty shitty toward the end of those 10 weeks.
    Its test undecanoate injecting 1000mg every 10 weeks is my protocol.

It is supposed to pick up in further injections. I found this to be preferable to cyp or sustanon due to the convenience of long pins and far apart blood work.

It has also been vouched for by multiple people on the board.

Hope it picks up at the end during next pin..

Probably wont be able to tell because ill be halfway through 500mgs of bayer test depot lol

That's what i was thinking, at least with something faster acting you can control your fluctuations, in turn feel better all round and probably get better results in the gym too!

It is supposed to pick up in further injections. I found this to be preferable to cyp or sustanon due to the convenience of long pins and far apart blood work.

Probably wont be able to tell because ill be halfway through 500mgs of bayer test depot lol
    Hope it comes together man!
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Hollow- this is just the opposite of how I pin. I try to go more frequent to try keeping the serum levels consistent. Even the long esther like deca . I can really feel a difference when using tren . The sides are limited.

bethdoth likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Not trying to be a dick but it seems you have a lot of excuses why you can’t going back through your post. Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but it seems you have a lot of excuses why you can’t going back through your post. Just an observation.
    Lol excuses you have no idea what my background is we'll talk excuses once final pics are in and I haven't made any sensible improvement by then.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Lol excuses you have no idea what my background is we'll talk excuses once final pics are in and I haven't made any sensible improvement by then.

First fight page 25. You are 25 pages late but still a start anyway!
    Eduke93 likes this.

L O L

Is this the moment you've been waiting for cousin?

Well you know I'm Italian I make love and spaghetti not burgers 'n' war.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Do you live in Italy Biz?

I was there last year, beautiful place.

My misses parents have a couple of houses over there, south of Pescara in the mountains!!

L O L

Is this the moment you've been waiting for cousin?
    I thought competitions were for being competitive! :P
    Eduke93 likes this.

Hahaha nice strategy Bizzarro! Here I am trying to find things I have in common with the judges, like maybe hunting, fishing, camping, blow shit up with an AR15 etc ... Keep up the good work your making my job easier! LOL

Hahaha nice strategy Bizzarro! Here I am trying to find things I have in common with the judges, like maybe hunting, fishing, camping, blow shit up with an AR15 etc ... Keep up the good work your making my job easier! LOL
    Not a judge though so no partiality issues here

Not a judge though so no partiality issues here
    Cape is though!

Cape is though!
    .... did you get the bouquet i sent you through cape....?
    bethdoth and Capebuffalo like this.

Thread Information