Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree319Likes

Thread: I Have Never

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its latin
    Means "stick it in her pooper"
    Ahh of course! Somethings lost in translation. It sounds so beautiful in Latin I’m sure
    Obs and Fiskevatten like this.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Its latin
    Means "stick it in her pooper"
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Actually it means - Come and take it [them]. As in, I fucking dare you. It's an act of defiance.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Actually it means - Come and take it [them]. As in, I fucking dare you. It's an act of defiance.
    Yes it is also greek but...

I was making a joke
    Capebuffalo and Family_guy like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have never understood why some diaper changing stations for babies in the restroom have instructions in Braille.
    Family_guy and Obs like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I have never understood why some diaper changing stations for babies in the restroom have instructions in Braille.
    Blind people have babies
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Blind people have babies
    But wouldn't they know how to change their children's diapers already?

Edit: I'm not making fun of someone's handicap, I just saw the table folded down with Braille on it and it threw me for a loop.

The table portion where you would lay the baby was folded out and there was Braille on it.
    I could understand why the outside of the station would be identified with Braille, but the inside directions kind of hung me up?
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-03-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    I am still trying to figure out the handicap parking spots at the gym.

I am still trying to figure out the handicap parking spots at the gym.
    Handicapped people go to the gym.
    Proximal likes this.

But wouldn't they know how to change their children's diapers already?

Edit: I'm not making fun of someone's handicap, I just saw the table folded down with Braille on it and it threw me for a loop.

The table portion where you would lay the baby was folded out and there was Braille on it.
    I could understand why the outside of the station would be identified with Braille, but the inside directions kind of hung me up?
    Directions on a changing table seem unnecessary. My guess is they include something like, "don't leave your baby here unattended" and are there prinarily to protect the makers from lawsuits from the dumbf*ck whose kid falls off

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Caution: Coffee is Hot

Obs
    Handicapped people go to the gym.
    Why?
    To exercise?

What better way than the trip from an undesignated space?
    Family_guy likes this.

Directions on a changing table seem unnecessary. My guess is they include something like, "don't leave your baby here unattended" and are there prinarily to protect the makers from lawsuits from the dumbf*ck whose kid falls off
    Now that would sound plausible given today's litigation happy crowd.

Thanks, PB! Enigma potentially solved.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Caution: Coffee is Hot
    ....and contained in a cup with all the structural integrity of wet toilet paper.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Why?
    To exercise?

It was a life saver when my hips failed me. Could still lift, but walking 300' was a bitch.

....and contained in a cup with all the structural integrity of wet toilet paper.
    Thought Starbucks was sued for something like this - hot coffee, failed cup, burnt lap.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Thought Starbucks was sued for something like this - hot coffee, failed cup, burnt lap.
    Believe that was mcdonalds and people have stated that the burns were beyond severe because the coffee was ridiculously hot.
    I have dumped coffee in my laps and yelled but didnt lose skin over it.

I think the point though is that people expected someone to see after their needs rather than take personal responsibility for their actions and mistakes.

Such as rather than first come first serve others are expected to cater to the needs of those less adept and equipped for life in general.

Such as handicapped.

Obs

Why?
    To exercise?

For example, Tanya, a friend at my gym, uses a walker and has terrible knee pain. She does aqua-aerobics. Her parking placard makes it possible for her to access the community.

My friend Jim uses a wheelchair. He needs the extra space a handicapped space provides so he can unload and load his chair. He does weights.

When my disabled son was young enough to go to the kids' club at my gym we used his placard when I worked out.

I can think of more examples, but those three real life examples from my gym and my personal experience are probably plenty

You know I love ya Obs. Not trying to bust your balls. You asked good questions and I'm happy for the opportunity to explain
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Jeezes! 3rd degree burns and skin grafts! I had no idea her injuries were so serious.
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 05-03-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    For example, Tanya, a friend at my gym, uses a walker and has terrible knee pain. She does aqua-aerobics. Her parking placard makes it possible for her to access the community.

My friend Jim uses a wheelchair. He needs the extra space a handicapped space provides so he can unload and load his chair. He does weights.

When my disabled son was young enough to go to the kids' club at my gym we used his placard when I worked out.

I can think of more examples, but those three real life examples from my gym and my personal experience are probably plenty

You know I love ya Obs. Not trying to bust your balls. You asked good questions and I'm happy for the opportunity to explain
    I guess I hadnt thought about someone bringing a handicapped individual

Obs
    Jeezes! 3rd degree burns and skin graphs! I had no idea her injuries were so serious.
    Yes and she had only asked for a small compensation.
    The jury decided to teach a lesson to mcd's by giving her the gross of two days coffee sales for the chain.

Obs
    I have never seen a car in a handicapped space at my gym.

We also dont have a big paking lot.

I guess I hadnt thought about someone bringing a handicapped individual
    Yeah. I see another guy, don't know his name, he brings his brother (who has, I'm guessing, cerebral palsy) and they work out together.

Parking placards allow my family access to the community to do so many things that actually help my son's condition, making him less of a burden on society. For example speech therapy, occupational therapy, Work Ability program. They're a life saver!

Before my son had a placard I would hire a babysitter rather than try to take my boy to the store with me. The parking lot situation was that unsafe and difficult. And as a parent of a disabled child I'm already mentally, emotionally, and financially exhausted. I cant even explain how important the placard has been for our family
    almostgone, Family_guy and Obs like this.

Yeah, that's gotta be annoying!

Obs
    Yeah. I see another guy, don't know his name, he brings his brother (who has, I'm guessing, cerebral palsy) and they work out together.

Parking placards allow my family access to the community to do so many things that actually help my son's condition, making him less of a burden on society. For example speech therapy, occupational therapy, Work Ability program. They're a life saver!

Before my son had a placard I would hire a babysitter rather than try to take my boy to the store with me. The parking lot situation was that unsafe and difficult. And as a parent of a disabled child I'm already mentally, emotionally, and financially exhausted. I cant even explain how important the placard has been for our family
    You are one of the few that deserve it.
    almostgone likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

I should really just reserve the handicap spots at my gym that are right next to front door for the owner only (aka ME). Frickin fail down the stairs a few days back and spent days unable to barely walk or even move. not sure what I broke apart in my already surgically reconstructed ankle. maybe popped a pinned tendon or screw lose. on top of all my other surgeries injuries and accidents. can't even walk down a flight a stairs in my own house, wtf. I'm handicap as FUCK. I deserve the spots (plus I own them).

I'm accident prone I guess. should get a handicap tattoo on my forehead maybe.
    Family_guy, Obs and Old Duffer like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I should really just reserve the handicap spots at my gym that are right next to front door for the owner only (aka ME). Frickin fail down the stairs a few days back and spent days unable to barely walk or even move. not sure what I broke apart in my already surgically reconstructed ankle. maybe popped a pinned tendon or screw lose. on top of all my other surgeries injuries and accidents. can't even walk down a flight a stairs in my own house, wtf. I'm handicap as FUCK. I deserve the spots (plus I own them).

Damn GH. Hate to hear about that. Hope you get healed quick.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Damn...
    You "fell down the stairs"....

It's not ok for her to beat you GH.
    You come in here one more time wearing dark sunglasses and I will pursue charges on her.

Believe that was mcdonalds and people have stated that the burns were beyond severe because the coffee was ridiculously hot.
    I have dumped coffee in my laps and yelled but didnt lose skin over it.

I think the point though is that people expected someone to see after their needs rather than take personal responsibility for their actions and mistakes.

Such as rather than first come first serve others are expected to cater to the needs of those less adept and equipped for life in general.

Such as handicapped.
    Not my point Obs. Don't care for this sue-happy society. Not one bit.
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    How bout the signs on the doors at Walmart "make sure to check cart for your baby"

Like how da fuq you gonna forget that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walmart_kids_reminder.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	176571
    Family_guy and almostgone like this.

Obs
    Not my point Obs. Don't care for this sue-happy society. Not one bit.
    No one does but the coffee suit was not frivilous or uncalled for. Check out the link.

700 burnt
    3rd degree burns
    Skin grafts
    Asked for $20k
    Mcds offered her $800
    Jury awarded 2 days coffee revenue to defendant.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-03-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    How bout the signs on the doors at Walmart "make sure to check cart for your baby"

Like how da fuq you gonna forget that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walmart_kids_reminder.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	176571

Same here, I have a BIG issue with people leaving small children and animals alone in vehicles, no matter what the weather conditions are.
    Family_guy and Proximal like this.

No one does but the coffee suit was not frivilous or uncalled for. Check out the link.

700 burnt
    3rd degree burns
    Skin grafts
    Asked for $20k
    Mcds offered her $800
    Jury awarded 2 days coffee revenue to defendant.
    Third degree burns must have meant the coffee was at least 130°F, probably hotter due to the short exposure time.

$800 is a f-in mockery.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Third degree burns must have meant the coffee was at least 130°F, probably hotter due to the short exposure time.

$800 is a f-in mockery.
    Coffe was between 180-190
    Mcd refused to change policy of coffee temp even after 700 cases of burns so the jury said screw you guys.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Damn...
    You "fell down the stairs"....

It's not ok for her to beat you GH.
    You come in here one more time wearing dark sunglasses and I will pursue charges on her.
    Lmao! You “ beat” me to it!
    Old Duffer and Obs like this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    I have been completely satisfied with a condom. When I took it off. Thank god she had mirena.

I have never used a kettlebell
    Obs, aren't you like a lumberjack, or something??? So, the handle on the chainsaw must act like a kettlebell (kinda similar)...
    Family_guy likes this.

Coffe was between 180-190
    Mcd refused to change policy of coffee temp even after 700 cases of burns so the jury said screw you guys.
    Yeah, that's pure incompetence and negligence. Third degree burns can be made with prolonged exposure to ~130°F temps.
    Wonder if McDs tried to shift any blame to the manufacturer if the coffee maker.?
    Obs likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Never done Tren
    Family_guy likes this.

Yeah, that's pure incompetence and negligence. Third degree burns can be made with prolonged exposure to ~130°F temps.
    Wonder if McDs tried to shift any blame to the manufacturer if the coffee maker.?
    With some but, limited sympathy to the injured woman. She tried to take the lid off with the coffee on her lap. Utterly moronic. Plus, the cup is typically poured to the top of the cup; what was she thinking?

You can burn yourself with tap water ffs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Have Never-img_2452.jpg  

Obs
    With some but, limited sympathy to the injured woman. She tried to take the lid off with the coffee on her lap. Utterly moronic. Plus, the cup is typically poured to the top of the cup; what was she thinking?

You can burn yourself with tap water ffs.
    Thats exactly how the jury felt.
    Proximal likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information