Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chief Justice John Roberts keeps DACA, continues building legacy of failure

In a nutshell ...

We do not decide whether DACA or its rescission are sound policies, we address only whether the agency complied with the procedural requirement that it provide a reasoned explanation for its action. Here the agency failed to consider the conspicuous issues of whether to retain forbearance and what if anything to do about the hardship to DACA recipients.

One small problem with this decision from CJ Roberts. It's completely outside his purview. The SCOTUS has exactly one job: to safeguard the citizenry from legislation that contravenes the US Constitution. And this decision doesn't say a goddamned thing about the Constitution. They have NO AUTHORITY to rule on "procedural requirements(s)" (except as regards the court's own internal procedures), "reasoned explanation(s)," or "forbearance or the hardship to DACA recipients." NONE.

What this is, point of fact, is Chief Justice Roberts declaring to the Executive and Legislative branches of the United States government that the SCOTUS is first among equals.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Chief Justice John Roberts keeps DACA, continues building legacy of failure

In a nutshell ...

One small problem with this decision from CJ Roberts. It's completely outside his purview. The SCOTUS has exactly one job: to safeguard the citizenry from legislation that contravenes the US Constitution. And this decision doesn't say a goddamned thing about the Constitution. They have NO AUTHORITY to rule on "procedural requirements(s)" (except as regards the court's own internal procedures), "reasoned explanation(s)," or "forbearance or the hardship to DACA recipients." NONE.

What this is, point of fact, is Chief Justice Roberts declaring to the Executive and Legislative branches of the United States government that the SCOTUS is first among equals.
    Maybe their reasoning was that if the government disregarded procedural requirements, that denied citizens due process under the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    TY for clarifying.

And lol about higher standards. In that light, I’m happy I don’t work where I teach.
    Your teaching is volunteer work? Whats your day job then?

What the mainstream media (AKA the propaganda arm of the People's Demoncratic Army) deliberately neglected to tell you this week

I never heard of that news site. thanks for the tip. She was right on about everything, except the abortion shit.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Your teaching is volunteer work? Whats your day job then?
    Sorry, confused. No my job is teaching at a public school, I just live about 30 minutes away without traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Sorry, confused. No my job is teaching at a public school, I just live about 30 minutes away without traffic.
    ok, got it.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post

I believe that drugs should be treated as a medical issue, rather than a legal issue, like alcohol use. We have enough laws against public disorder, drunk driving, child neglect, to cover the result.
    Precisely my point. The drug war is one of my core arguments for the systemic problem that I’m referring to. Insofar as I am concerned, the voluntary possession and utilization of any substance should be decriminalized. As you rightly pointed out, we already have plenty of laws to cover the effects that said drug laws are purported to solve (and are failing miserably at doing as well).
    Stop and frisk, while not a federal initiative, is something that spawned in response to the federal WoD initiative.
    Remove the need for a robust black market, and most of the problems with gun violence in relation shortly follow.
    It’s obviously not going to fix everything, but it will start to undo a lot of the damage done over the past 50 years.
    XnavyHMCS and The road like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Precisely my point. The drug war is one of my core arguments for the systemic problem that I’m referring to. Insofar as I am concerned, the voluntary possession and utilization of any substance should be decriminalized. As you rightly pointed out, we already have plenty of laws to cover the effects that said drug laws are purported to solve (and are failing miserably at doing as well).
    Stop and frisk, while not a federal initiative, is something that spawned in response to the federal WoD initiative.
    Remove the need for a robust black market, and most of the problems with gun violence in relation shortly follow.
    It’s obviously not going to fix everything, but it will start to undo a lot of the damage done over the past 50 years.
    I absolutely agree. Drugs are not the cause of crime, except maybe bath salts that cause you to eat someone’s face off. The prohibition against drugs causes the crime. But like prox said before, cops can’t decide what laws to enforce. It’s not their fault young blacks saw dealing, and the violence it brought, as a great business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

And the laws aren’t racist. They do not stipulate that white folks are exempt. Whoever violates them gets sucked into the system. If there is any unfairness in the system, its based on class, not race.

States with very low black populations have state prisons with mostly all white prisoners. Prison is full of poor folks. If the poor in your state are mostly Hispanic, that’s what will be the majority of prisoners.

My city has a huge jail system. It’s over 90% black and Hispanic. There are not laws for different races, as there was under Jim Crow down south. The laws make no mention of race. Police policies make no mention of race.

If you choose to do a crime, there is a chance you will get sucked up into the system and get ground down under its weight, whatever your race.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

“Some White People May Have to Die for Black Communities to Be Made Whole” – Far Left UGA Teaching Assistant on Black Lives Matter Movement

So white people who NEVER owned a slave, nor knew anyone who owned a slave, have to die because some people whose ancestors MIGHT have been enslaved 150 years ago can find closure?

Oh. Now I understand.

The road likes this.

7 Times John Roberts Was A Leftist Hack

1. Supported Unconstitutional Obamacare

2. Sided with Leftists to Block Louisiana Abortion Law

3. Endorsed the Administrative State’s Unchecked Power

4. Denied Census Citizenship Question

5. Censored a GOP Senator to Hide Spygate Info

6. Pretended Boys Can Be Girls and Girls Can Be Boys

7. Upheld Unlawful DACA — Because Reasons

I've omitted all the additional details so if you're interested, follow the hotlink in the headline.

Plane with ‘Defund NASCAR,’ Confederate Flag Banner Flies Above Talladega Superspeedway

NASCAR, like the NFL, believes that their attendance can't get any worse than what will come from the Coronapanic.

They're both wrong.
    The road likes this.

[QUOTE=Beetlegeuse;7515822]7 Times John Roberts Was A Leftist Hack

1. Supported Unconstitutional Obamacare.
    It was the right decision based on the law.

2. Sided with Leftists to Block Louisiana Abortion Law.
    Again, the right decision under the law. The law in question was previously found to be an undue burden on patients, while providing no benefit to patients. The whole thing was bullshit. The legislators knew it would be blocked by the court, it just copies an earlier texas law that the supreme court already invalidated. The legislature was just pandering to an uneducated electorate that thought they could do the same thing with a different result. Just a waste of the legislative and judicial process and makes the state look like a bunch of backward yahoos.

3. Endorsed the Administrative State's Unchecked Power.
    They remanded a case back to the appeals court level and to the agency to reconsider, based on a settled legal principle of letting government agencies settle their own questions regarding any alleged ambiguous regulations. They merely ruled that government agencies' decisions should only be second guessed by the courts in extreme cases where the meanings of regulations could not reasonably be construed by the agencies. That they should be given deference to construe their own regulations in light of an ambiguity, since they have the proper experience and expertise in the field. Seems reasonable. Arent you against judges substituting their opinions for the administrations of people we elect?

And since it was a unanimous decision, this whole item #3 is bullshit. You could just as easily have said all of them sided with the leftys, or all the leftys sided with the conservatives.

4. Denied Census Citizenship Question.
    It was the right decision. This was just another attempted scam by this administration. The Census bureau did not even want that question included. They dropped it all together in 1960, and it was only in a random 6% sampling of households at that point, and the government has been getting the information from other sources since. Why would the Commerce Secretary all of a sudden want the info included? Because this administration knew it would lead to disenfranchisement of the population of certain blue states, due to residents not wanting to send in the census if they are not citizens here legally. They would get less representatives allocated to their areas and states, and the voices of the public in the exercise of the government would be diminished.

A lawsuit was filed by a group of 18 states and several cities , including mine, to drop the question, and a counter suit was filed. The Commerce secretary initially said that the DOJ told him that it needed the info to enforce the provisions of the Voting Rights Act. Yeah, right, as if this administration's DOJ is interested in looking out for the rights of minorities voting. He was so disingenuous, that it was laughable, when he tried to justify adding the question by pointing out that the UN recommends it be included.

Since when does this administration give two flying fucks what the UN wants? Just to delve further into bizarro world and give us some more laughs, he added that Australia, Canada, France, Indonesia, Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Spain, and the United Kingdom all inquire about citizenship in their censuses. Once again, as if this administration would ever be guided by giving a shit about the norms of the rest of the civilized world. To his credit, he did let it slip that it would likely lower response rate.

During discovery for the Federal District Court lawsuit, it came out in emails that the Commerce secretary initially started the whole issue when he actually requested the DOJ to turn around and request the Census bureau to include the question. It turns out they weren’t interested in protecting voting rights after all, it was just a cover to try to get the question included for the real reason, the purpose of disenfranchising the populations of blue states, with high populations of illegals. Once they showed that the secretary acted in bad faith, extensive discovery and depositions were ordered by the court.

This further process led to the discovery of several interesting memos. One such “Memo concluded that including a citizenship question in the 2020 census questionnaire was likely to depress self-response rates, particularly among noncitizen households; increase costs; and produce lower quality citizenship data. The Memo explained that including a citizenship question could lower the rate of voluntary compliance, which would require expanded field operations that "require additional unnecessary costs and burden to the Bureau.”

This led to the secretary testifying about the origin of the idea to add the question. He claimed again that DOJ initiated the request to add the question, and he was only in favor of adding it in response to their request. yet a memo was produced that showed that was a lie. This led the federal district court to find that “The evidence disclosed as a result reveals a very different set of events from the one described in the initial Administrative Record, the Ross Memo, and Secretary Ross's congressional testimony. In particular, as outlined in depth below, the evidence shows that shortly after his confirmation as Secretary of Commerce, Secretary Ross discussed the addition of the citizenship question with then-White House advisor Steve Bannon, among others; that Secretary Ross wanted to add the question to the 2020 census prior to, and independent of, DOJ's December 12, 2017 request; that the Secretary and his aides pursued that goal vigorously for almost a year, with no apparent interest in promoting more robust enforcement of the Voting Rights Act; that, believing they needed another agency to request and justify a need for the question, Secretary Ross and his aides worked hard to generate such a request for the citizenship question from DOJ; that these efforts included a direct intervention by Secretary Ross with Attorney General Sessions; and that these efforts ultimately succeeded, resulting in DOJ's request for a citizenship question.”

I will cut this discussion on the details of this fascinating issue short. For more of the background of this federal court case that led to the supreme court decision, see the court decision:

https://casetext.com/case/new-york-v-united-states-doc

To make a long story short, the District Court found that the commerce secretary lied or intentionally misled the court in his testimony about the origin of the idea to include a citizenship question. It further ruled that the “Secretary’s action was arbitrary and capricious, based on a pretextual rationale, and violated certain provisions of the Census Act.” That’s how the case got to the Supreme Court.

The supreme court disagreed with the district court substituting its judgement for the secretary’s, and found the only issue was the secretary’s contrived reason for wanting the question. If the administration was just honest from the start in its explanations, the court would have allowed it. It held that the administration should have not given such a line of bullshit to the court and congress regarding the origin of the rationale for including the question.

5. Censored a GOP Senator to Hide Spygate Info.
    Spygate? Conspiracy theory nonsense. The senator had one motive for such a question, just to out a whistleblower to intimidate him. There is no other reason for that question. Whats the difference if people working together knew eachother? Low level staffers cant impeach anyone. Roberts was just doing his job, that’s why he is there. It is not proper, and indeed dangerous, to out a whistleblower CIA employee. It is embarrassing how often republicans like to do that kind of shit. Remember back to Bush to see how they outed that classified CIA operative female to the press. Look up Scooter Libby if you forgot. This orange clown actually pardoned him.

6. Pretended Boys Can Be Girls and Girls Can Be Boys.
    I believe that he did this almost as a poison pill, to destroy the provisions if they are carried to their absurd conclusions. Be letting men sue for gender discrimination, he leveled the playing field for everyone. Men can now join girls sports teams, and probably the girl scouts, so we can ruin their shit for a change. Its only fair. Let every one sue, so eventually, tort laws can change.

7. Upheld Unlawful DACA — Because Reasons.
    What does “Because reasons” mean?
    Again the court ruled that the administration went too far, and didnt show the reason for their decision. They used some of the same cases that the census question case relied on, regarding explaining the reasons for actions of federal agencies. The stopping of the benefits was OK, but the ending of the deferred deportations was too great an action to be taken by DHS without any forethought or rational reasoning. The circuit court distinguished the difference between ending benefits and ending deferred removals. DHS did not, they relied on the DOJ decision too much and misapplied it to the whole DACA program. That is what the court took issue with. What is your issue with that? Because it seems reasonable to me.

“Some White People May Have to Die for Black Communities to Be Made Whole” – Far Left UGA Teaching Assistant on Black Lives Matter Movement

So white people who NEVER owned a slave, nor knew anyone who owned a slave, have to die because some people whose ancestors MIGHT have been enslaved 150 years ago can find closure?

Oh. Now I understand.

lets see if he gets kicked out of school for that racist talk.

You won't be reading this in the MSM.

Young leftists think they're the only good people in history

Ben Shapiro dissects 'arrogant and self-serving moment'

By Ben Shapiro
    Published June 23, 2020 at 6:52pm

Truly, we live in auspicious times.

Those who have sinned will be cast down; those who are sinless will set new social standards for the rest of us. After all, we now live in the only generation ever to produce truly virtuous human beings.

What else should we make of the graceless religious wokeness promoted by our moral betters, such immaculate moral personages as Robin DiAngelo, author of "White Fragility," and Nikole Hannah-Jones, Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of The New York Times' pseudo-historical 1619 Project?

DiAngelo informs us that all white people are sinners by nature, inculcated in the evils of whiteness and utterly incapable of repenting such sin ... unless, of course, they purchase a diversity training course.

DiAngelo says that it isn't enough to oppose racism: We must "interrupt" the systems in which we live in order to become "anti-racist," a vaguely defined term apparently meaning nothing so much as parroting the more purple writings of Ibram X. Kendi.

Hannah-Jones, meanwhile, happily takes credit for the rioting and looting that has wracked the country and that she has spent time justifying -- she recently thanked a critic online for terming this unrest "the 1619 riots."

Furthermore, we are informed by this arbiter of the great and the good that we must never say that figures like Ulysses S. Grant -- a man who wrecked the Confederacy and devastated the Ku Klux Klan but also held one of his wife's slaves in bondage before freeing him -- were "men of their times." After all, "Hitler was a man of his time. Osama bin Laden was a man of his time," she said in a now-deleted tweet.

We, however, live in an age of true heroes -- people who live outside of time; people of sterling quality who need no context, require no nuance and brook no dissent. All who stand before them must bow or be canceled. Old tweets will be resurfaced; old comedy sketches will be censored. All those who came before were complicit in the system, and thus, must pay.

So young woke leftists cheer as they tear down monuments of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson; Generation Z college students chide their parents and grandparents -- many of whom, in minority communities, experienced actual discrimination and hardship -- as insufficiently committed to the cause of anti-racism.

Gisselle Quintero, 18, told the Washington Post about her grandparents.

"(T)hey were prohibited from drinking at 'whites-only' fountains after long, hot days of working in the fields," the Post wrote, and "tried to distinguish themselves by their hard work and achievement." But, clearly because they lacked enthusiasm for the current woke revolution, "They just kind of suppressed those memories."

Quintero's grandparents may have overcome actual racism, but she posted news of a protest at a local mall on her social media.

Perhaps we have truly reached the apex of humanity. Or perhaps we are living in a particularly arrogant and self-serving moment when dissociation from America's history and from other Americans substitutes for actual decency; when canceling others is the point, not a means to an end; when joining the woke mob isn't about building something better but merely signaling your own saintliness.

Perhaps in reality, those who pull down statues of Washington and Jefferson have accomplished little other than feeling special at the expense of the most special country in human history, and at the expense of their fellow citizens.

One thing that doesn't get a lot of press (nor would I expect it to) is that there's no end-game for the Antifa and BLM terrorists. Their only plan is to destroy as much as they can for as long as they can get away with it. No plan for what is to come after. And just like the "legalize homosexual marriage" crowd, this lack of foresight will lead to their downfall.

After the SCOTUS ruling on homosexual marriage (Thank you, Justice Roberts), a Tennessee judge refused to hear any more divorce cases. He said that the SCOTUS ruling disallowed his legal standard for what a marriage is, therefore he had no standard on which to judge what a divorce -- which is the dissolution of a marriage -- is. All because the ruling struck down the old standard but failed to put a new one in its place. So now the definition of marriage is in free-fall and it is inevitable that polygamy will be legalized, to be followed by marriage to minors below the age of consent, auto-marriage (marriage to oneself) and inter-species marriage.

Likewise, the current yaywhos and rabble-rousers have no vision for what is to come after. They are in effect nihilists and/or anarchists, regardless whether nihilism or anarchism are listed in their formal dogma. Their only goal is to destroy the most beneficent nation that has ever existed because of a few isolated evils in its past, irrespective of the fact that its least enlightened days are behind it and doubtless would lead to an even more beneficent future.

But these idiots would sooner throw the baby out with the bath water.
    C27H40O3 and GearHeaded like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    One thing that doesn't get a lot of press (nor would I expect it to) is that there's no end-game for the Antifa and BLM terrorists. Their only plan is to destroy as much as they can for as long as they can get away with it. No plan for what is to come after. And just like the "legalize homosexual marriage" crowd, this lack of foresight will lead to their downfall.

After the SCOTUS ruling on homosexual marriage (Thank you, Justice Roberts), a Tennessee judge refused to hear any more divorce cases. He said that the SCOTUS ruling disallowed his legal standard for what a marriage is, therefore he had no standard on which to judge what a divorce -- which is the dissolution of a marriage -- is. All because the ruling struck down the old standard but failed to put a new one in its place. So now the definition of marriage is in free-fall and it is inevitable that polygamy will be legalized, to be followed by marriage to minors below the age of consent, auto-marriage (marriage to oneself) and inter-species marriage.

Likewise, the current yaywhos and rabble-rousers have no vision for what is to come after. They are in effect nihilists and/or anarchists, regardless whether nihilism or anarchism are listed in their formal dogma. Their only goal is to destroy the most beneficent nation that has ever existed because of a few isolated evils in its past, irrespective of the fact that its least enlightened days are behind it and doubtless would lead to an even more beneficent future.

But these idiots would sooner throw the baby out with the bath water.
    oh I think there is a plan .. these are just the small level minions . way more higher ups that are doing the orchestrating of things.
    Socio political changes, Marxism, economic changes, etc. are coming down the pike . antifa and blm are just pawns , a small piece of a much larger puzzle.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Plane with ‘Defund NASCAR,’ Confederate Flag Banner Flies Above Talladega Superspeedway

NASCAR, like the NFL, believes that their attendance can't get any worse than what will come from the Coronapanic.

They're both wrong.
    If people want to wave their Participation Flag go right ahead.

You need to hear this, the truth from an unimpeachable source.

All the killing in our community ain't coming from white people.

We are killing one another.

Our old people are scared to get out at night in our own community. They're not scared of white people, they're scared of young black boys on the street.

My how proud George Floyd would be to know that the PEACEFUL PROTESTERS had honored his memory by murdering 20 people (all but two of whom were "people of color").

Say Their Names: 20 People Killed in the George Floyd Riots

Black lives matter, and that should include the lives tragically lost in the riots following the horrific police killing of George Floyd. As Black Lives Matter activists continue to repeat the names of unarmed black men and women killed by police, Americans should respond with the litany of victims killed in the George Floyd riots.

Some of these victims died at the hands of police, but in every case, the riots created the tense situations that led to their deaths. Left-leaning commentators continue to insist the protests were “mostly peaceful,” and it is true that the vast majority of people in the streets — especially during the day — were peaceful protesters. However, many instigators used large crowds as an opportunity to loot, vandalize, and destroy. Portland journalist Andy Ngo has explained how antifa instigators weaponize such situations, and some “Boogaloo” extremists may have done the same.

While the protests were peaceful, extensive riots across America emphatically were not. These riots came with a death toll of at least 20 people.

Say their names!...

Follow the link in the headline for the list of names and detail of each.
    almostgone and lovbyts like this.

This past Saturday night, PEACEFUL PROTESTERS gathering near the Atlanta Wendy's that was the scene of the Rayshard Brooks incident shot and killed an 8-year-old black girl.

Apparently only some black lives matter. Others don't mean a damn.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This past Saturday night, PEACEFUL PROTESTERS gathering near the Atlanta Wendy's that was the scene of the Rayshard Brooks incident shot and killed an 8-year-old black girl.

Apparently only some black lives matter. Others don't mean a damn.
    I disagree with your interpretation. While we can all show protests that are completely out of hand most protests are completely calm and fine.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    there is nothing calm and fine about these protests going on now.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I disagree with your interpretation. While we can all show protests that are completely out of hand most protests are completely calm and fine.
    How many of the (at least) 21 lives taken during these PEACEFUL PROTESTS are any less dead thanks to your interpretation?

And when was the last time there was a (primarily) conservative protest in which the protesters engaged in widespread vandalism, looting and murder?
    lovbyts likes this.

The Obama Years Sowed the Seeds for the Current Societal Chaos

By Steve McCann

The election of Barack Obama in 2008 and the unfathomable defeat of his hand-picked successor Hillary Clinton in 2016 rendered inevitable the societal chaos and attempted cultural revolution presently roiling the country. This entire wretched spectacle comes with a label of origin: Manufactured by Obama and Associates.

After nearly 40 years of gradual infiltration and eventual domination of the Democrat party, as well as the media, entertainment and education establishments, the radicalized American left in 2008 achieved a major objective. They found their ideal stealth candidate, Barack Obama. Not only was he, beneath the façade of glibness and conviviality, a fellow Marxist/socialist, but more importantly, he was able to take advantage of decades of inculcated racial guilt among the populace...

... [E]very action, policy and pronouncement made during the eight years of the Obama Administration must be viewed through the prism of Marxist/socialist megalomania and self-aggrandizement.

The destructive political/economic philosophies of Marxism and socialism are embraced by modern day self-absorbed supremacists not to improve the lot of the proletariat but to achieve permanent political power. The governing end-product of Marxist thought is the same as monarchies and oligarchies -- the domination of a state by a select class or individual. Today’s progressives or Marxists/socialists are no different than those other rulers throughout the history of mankind who fervently believed they were pre-ordained as a class to rule the masses...

... The left would have reluctantly accepted a loss to a Mitt Romney clone, viewing it a setback, albeit a minor one, that would simply delay the inevitable. But Donald Trump together with all the factions that voted for him, as well as the conservative media, represented an existential threat to their grandiose plans for themselves. Their mortal enemies must not only be annihilated by any means possible but their ashes strewn across the desert regardless of the consequences to the nation as a whole.

Thus, the Russian collusion hoax, the unremitting vilification of Donald Trump and anyone connected to him, incessant and adolescent name calling, the Ukraine impeachment debacle, never-ending lies and wholesale fabrications in the media, the deliberate and ongoing attempt to prolong the unnecessary anxiety over the Wuhan Virus pandemic, and now utilizing their militant army of mind-numbed and oblivious automatons to promulgate violence and destruction throughout the nation.

The actual target of this treasonous and juvenile temper tantrum, aided and abetted by the credulous buffoons in the media, is not Donald Trump. It is the citizenry and everything this nation stands for and has accomplished in 244 years, so that never again will the people insolently reject the Marxist/socialists as they did after Obama, when the left stood on the brink of permanent domination.

To that end, instead of nominating a stealth candidate, as in 2008, the nominee will be a ventriloquist’s dummy in Joe Biden who will do and say whatever he is told. All the while they are counting on the voting public to blame Trump for the four years of carnage inflicted by the radical left. Accordingly, the citizenry having learned their lesson about electing an irredeemable and loutish outsider will overwhelmingly vote for Biden and the Democrats. Or so these narcissistic cretins have convinced themselves

Penned by Democrat Senator from NY Daniel Patrick Moynihan to POTUS Richard Nixon in 1969-70:

“To a degree that no one could have anticipated even three or four years ago, the educated elite of the American middle class have come to detest their society, and their detestation is rapidly diffusing to youth in general. The effects of this profound movement of opinion will be with us for generations. . .

“What we are facing is the onset of nihilism in the United States…. The three most important points are that nihilists are almost entirely drawn from the educated, even upper classes. They are extremely idealistic, seeing themselves as agents of the purest charity. They are violent in the most extreme ways. . . Nihilist movements typically have led to political regimes of the most oppressive and reactionary qualities. . .

“I know there is an authoritarian Left in this country, and I fear it.

“It would be difficult to overestimate the degree to which young well-educated blacks detest white America.

“In the best universities the best men are increasingly appalled by the authoritarian tendencies of the left. The inadequacies of traditional liberalism are equally unmistakable, while, not least important, the credulity, even the vulgarity of the supposed intellectual and social elite of the country has led increasing numbers of man and women of no especial political persuasion to realize that something is wrong somewhere.

“The elite intelligentsia of the country are turning against the country—in science, in politics, in the fundaments of patriotism. How can we not pay for this?

“Are we then witnessing the ultimate, destructive working out of the telos of liberal thought?

If you're not following Intellectual Froglegs, it's your loss. For the latest update, follow the link below:

Commie Dearest

Sorry, I couldn't link the video but Joe Dan is the funniest and most politically astute hillbilly you'll ever come across. More laughs in this 30-minute video than the same half hour of anything you're likely to see in the idiot box. Just make sure your brain is in high gear before tuning in because it's unrelentingly fast-paced.

An anti-pedophilia demonstration was attacked by a group of Antifa thugs in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday.

The “March For Innocence” rally was taking place outside the Leinster House, Ireland’s parliament, protesting proposed legislation that would allow children 16 years of age and younger to “change their gender.”

But soon Antifa decided to show up and scuffle with the anti-pedophilia protesters....

A 24-year-old white mother of a 3-year-old was murdered by BLM terrorists after she told them "All lives matter."

Which proves that her's didn't matter. Not to the Belligerent Lying Marxists.

But you won't hear that from Scott Pelley. Or this:

Researchers who found no anti-black police bias withdraw paper

Its conclusion is unacceptable in our current political climate

The authors of a study concluding there is no anti-black bias in police shootings withdrew their paper amid uproar over its citation by conservative scholar Heather Mac Donald...

... They found, after analyzing 917 fatal police shootings of civilians, that neither the race of the officer or the civilian predicted fatal police shootings, taking into account "race specific rates of violent crime."...

If justice isn't blind then it isn't justice.

Soros Foundation Announces It Is ‘Doubling Down’ On Funding “Black-led Justice Organizations”

$220 million in grants from Open Society as it declares this is “the moment we’ve been investing in for the last 25 years”.

...Gaspard directly referenced the Black Lives Matter movement, staying that “we need these moments to be sustained. If we’re going to say ‘Black lives matter,’ we need to say ‘Black organizations and structures matter.’”...

Criminal Investigation Expanded Into District Attorney Who Charged Officers In Rayshard Brooks Shooting

It seems that Fulton county DA Paul Howard, who charged Officer Garrett Rolfe with Felony Murder* in the Rayshard Brooks incident, issued a Grand Jury warrant without ever empaneling a Grand Jury. Which might have been a criminal offense.

*To charge Officer Rolfe with Felony Murder means the officer himself must have been in the process of committing a felony as he pursued the fleeing Brooks. Which fails to acknowledge that Brooks was firing at Rolfe and his partner with the Taser he had wrested from the officers despite the fact that only two weeks prior to the Brooks incident DA Howard himself had stated in court that a Taser is a lethal weapon under Georgia law.

Which begs the question, how can defending oneself against lethal force ever rise to the threshold of murder anyway?

BLM ‘activist’ Henry E. Washington arrested for killing a cop. Mainstream media yawns.

Bothell police officer Jonathan Shoop was gunned down and murdered. His partner was shot as well. If this is new to you, keep in mind it happened Monday night, but mainstream media is silent.

...The suspect is in custody in King County Jail in Washington. Despite the age of the story, mainstream media has refused to even acknowledge it. 48-hours after the killing of a white police officer, none of the major networks or news outlets have reported it. The likely reason is the suspect’s affiliation with Black Lives Matter, which can be clearly seen on his public Facebook page....

The National Museum of African American History & Culture a wing of the Smithsonian museum (which means this message has the Smithsonians' endorsement) have posted a list of the objectional values prevalent in white American culture. Which not coincidentally also are traits common throughout western civilization.

There is some distortion/editorialization in this list but it otherwise is pretty spot-on. But this is in lock-step with the theory that racism is entirely the creation of whites and solely for their benefit.

XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    The National Museum of African American History & Culture a wing of the Smithsonian museum (which means this message has the Smithsonians' endorsement) have posted a list of the objectional values prevalent in white American culture. Which not coincidentally also are traits common throughout western civilization.

There is some distortion/editorialization in this list but it otherwise is pretty spot-on. But this is in lock-step with the theory that racism is entirely the creation of whites and solely for their benefit.

All I can say is,

"The Geuse" has done it again...!!!

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Blahbitty blah blah
    Wrong post
    Last edited by bomb_r2; 07-17-2020 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    I got a buddy(cop) doing time for emptying a clip in a 17 y.o . He made headlines maybe two years ago in Chicago.

I think cops need to understand that the laws apply to them also . I support defunding the police ( less military shit being used ) defunding does not mean less cops

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for a post that is entirely irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Now where did I leave that IGNORE list .... ?

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for a post that is entirely irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Now where did I leave that IGNORE list .... ?
    This was supposed to go under the defund police thread idk what happened

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

And is the MSM reporting this? Perish the thought!

George Washington University hides syllabus urging students to read book equating conservatism and racism

Blocks access to the reading list shortly after press query

An elite university that charges students nearly $60,000 a year in tuition is urging them to read a book that conflates racism and conservatism....

BLM Protesters Caught On Video Allegedly Accepting Shipment of Baseball Bats For “Stop the Violence” Protest On Brooklyn Bridge Where NYPD Officers Were Beaten With Bats

Yesterday, three NYPD officers were violently attacked and beaten with baseball bats during a “Stop the Violence” march on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Chief of Department Terry Monahan, who recently took a knee to show his compliance with Black Lives Matter, was one of the police officers who was violently attacked with baseball bats ...

... “Now What” shared an incredible video of an interesting transaction that took place right before the violent protest on the Brooklyn Bridge.

“Now What,” who posted the video on Youtube, explains that the delivery of the long packages and several individual bats to two black individuals from the trunk of a vehicle, that can be seen below, was taken from a surveillance camera outside of City Hall, and “appears to show protesters receiving a small shipment of bats before anti-cops activists clashed with officers on the #Brooklyn Bridge Wednesday morning.”

Maybe they just have an inter-terrorist organization baseball league.

Follow the hotlink in the headline to watch the referenced (Twitter) video.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 07-18-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread Information