Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

The mainstream media did this to America

Normally i cant stand this phony scumbag trump cheerleader, but he is 100% correct here. He has had his nose so far up trumps ass from day one that he lost all credibility as a newsreader. But now He bashes trump and tries to shame him into action. I have some respect for this guy now.

And you guys are right, they are not showing the video he shows anywhere else. That’s why you can’t just get your information from the sources of one perspective.

The video he shows is fuckin scary and sickening at the same time. I have never been so angry watching YouTube or the news.

https://youtu.be/3n5_D59lSjc

Our country is in trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-11-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    How are their writers so hip to what is going on? They must have written scripts at least a year before we watch the final product. They must have good contacts and tech advisors. I love that show. But you cant watch it half-ass and be doing something at the same time, like reading threads here. You will miss important shit.

Agreed to everything.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An extremely prescient, unedited cut-and-paste from Orwell's 1984 (Part 2, Ch 5):

...This was an exceptional case. It wasn’t just a question of somebody being killed. Do you realize that the past, starting from yesterday, has been actually abolished? If it survives anywhere, it’s in a few solid objects with no words attached to them, like that lump of glass there. Already we know almost literally nothing about the Revolution and the years before the Revolution. Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Just like news reporting ....:: take a quote out of context so it means something entirely different.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Trump should have been a main character in the movie "Dinner for Schmucks."
    C27H40O3 and Proximal like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Normally i cant stand this phony scumbag trump cheerleader, but he is 100% correct here. He has had his nose so far up trumps ass from day one that he lost all credibility as a newsreader. But now He bashes trump and tries to shame him into action. I have some respect for this guy now.

And you guys are right, they are not showing the video he shows anywhere else. That’s why you can’t just get your information from the sources of one perspective.

The video he shows is fuckin scary and sickening at the same time. I have never been so angry watching YouTube or the news.

https://youtu.be/3n5_D59lSjc

Our country is in trouble.

People say that it's everyone protesting and looting... but every video I see it's blacks committing all of the acts of violence. I can hear their retarded slang showing they have the IQ of a fucking sweet potato. I wish I was in one of those videos to pump those mfers with a few shotgun shells. I don't give a fuck if they were enslaved or if they have it harder than the rest of us. You attack innocent helpless people, you are a piece of shit that deserves to die. If they want to prove something to the world, why don't they start speaking proper english, get a fucking job, stop acting like morons, and act with dignity and respect? And they get so sensitive about race issues - stop acting like fucking neanderthals and we might listen to you. Hmmmm wonder why the majority of jails are full of blacks??? Maybe cause they're violent idiots that deserve to be there? Maybe they don't know how to act around law enforcement? Maybe they drive around with expired registrations, smoking blunts, with illegal guns in the car? I used to be friends with these types of people, but my IQ and upbringing brought me out of that. Now I despise these people. I don't give a shit if I'm labeled a racist, their actions made me one. I didn't come to this country a fucking racist. I'm not racist against Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Jews, etc., because they are hard-working, respectable people that mind their business and act with dignity. I feel bad for the few black people that don't fit the stereotype. The rest of them can go to shit.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    People say that it's everyone protesting and looting... but every video I see it's blacks committing all of the acts of violence. I can hear their retarded slang showing they have the IQ of a fucking sweet potato. I wish I was in one of those videos to pump those mfers with a few shotgun shells. I don't give a fuck if they were enslaved or if they have it harder than the rest of us. You attack innocent helpless people, you are a piece of shit that deserves to die. If they want to prove something to the world, why don't they start speaking proper english, get a fucking job, stop acting like morons, and act with dignity and respect? And they get so sensitive about race issues - stop acting like fucking neanderthals and we might listen to you. Hmmmm wonder why the majority of jails are full of blacks??? Maybe cause they're violent idiots that deserve to be there? Maybe they don't know how to act around law enforcement? Maybe they drive around with expired registrations, smoking blunts, with illegal guns in the car? I used to be friends with these types of people, but my IQ and upbringing brought me out of that. Now I despise these people. I don't give a shit if I'm labeled a racist, their actions made me one. I didn't come to this country a fucking racist. I'm not racist against Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Jews, etc., because they are hard-working, respectable people that mind their business and act with dignity. I feel bad for the few black people that don't fit the stereotype. The rest of them can go to shit.
    This sentiment is finally coming out in all areas of society. Enough is enough. Decent folks are sick of the violence and looting. Call a spade a spade.

i have always been a middle of the road Republican, but I am certainly leaning more right lately. Racial harmony has been set back 75 years, at least.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-12-2020 at 05:12 PM.

I feel bad for the few black people that don't fit the stereotype.
    Test Monsterone...

I just want to point out my different view to you.
    I don't think that the majority of black people are bad people.
    Maybe your view that most black people are bad is because of the crowd you hung around with in your youth.

When you say you see only black rioters....
    I ask you...
    Are there more black protestors or rioters?

The peaceful protestors outnumber the rioters by a very large factor.

Honestly ask yourself, how many people are peacefully protesting and how many people are rioting.

Do you honestly feel like the vast majority of black people are bad and that there are only a few good black people?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Test Monsterone...

I just want to point out my different view to you.
    I don't think that the majority of black people are bad people.
    Maybe your view that most black people are bad is because of the crowd you hung around with in your youth.

When you say you see only black rioters....
    I ask you...
    Are there more black protestors or rioters?

The peaceful protestors outnumber the rioters by a very large factor.

Honestly ask yourself, how many people are peacefully protesting and how many people are rioting.

Do you honestly feel like the vast majority of black people are bad and that there are only a few good black people?
    Of course not. When i say call a spade a spade, i mean call it like it is. You must have mixed up my posts with someone else's. There is nothing racist about me. I love everyone.

although the rioters looting brooklyn and the bronx in my city are black and hispanic. The two lawyers arrested for firebombing police cars, arrested leaving the scene with molotov cocktails in their van are black.

Crime is regional. in seattle and utah, it is likely white. but in my city i posted the crime stats the other day. your city might be different. NYC is extremely segregated. it has been my whole life. the poor neighborhoods are black and puertorican spanish. the rest are asian or white (italian jewish, polish, greek, arab). Some areas like certain streets in the bronx has more looters than protestors.

Look at this asian woman attacked and beaten on the street, ripped from their car.

Whites didnt do it. I dont hold negative opinions about black folks. I just have to be real about what is happening in my city. My city is less than 53.4% black and hispanic, yet the city jail is 90% black and hispanic. Then add whatever percentage of state prison is black or hispanic NYC residents, and you can see the numbers are ridiculous.

I dont mind protestors. my city job protested in front of city hall years ago in a wage dispute. we didnt loot and burn stores down or firebomb police cars or deface churches. i respect protestors. i do not respect savages who prey on the weak. and loot and steal and burn shit down.

Face reality, there seems to be an issue with black folks respecting civil order and submitting to arrests by police. Put on the news. everybody who dies during arrest or shortly thereafter was resisting arrest. folks are legally mandated to do only one thing when being placed under arrest. turn around and put your hands behind your back. it is a violation of law to resist arrest. cops dont just walk away or drive away if someone doesnt want to be arrested. i dont know why lawbreakers persist in that notion. it just aint gonna happen. when you resist arrest, its on and poppin. period. and you will always lose. they can always call more cops when they get tired of fighting. you will suffer injury and increased charges. its a given, yet black folks continue to do it, even if it kills them.

Actually, more white folks are killed by cops every year than black folks. But whites dont celebrate the bottom dwellers and criminals of their group the way blacks do, so we never hear of them. we dont make martyrs and celebrities out of them, as they do in the black community. My best friend was killed by the cops 25 years ago. He shouldnt have been banging a gun while drunk, on the gas station guys window at 2 am over a pack of cigarettes. the law said gas stations couldnt dispense matches with cigarette sales then, and he wanted to light the cigarettes. It got a small quarter column in the daily news. His family reached out to the NY lawyer who always sued cops at the time, but he said nobody is interested when a white guy gets killed by the cops. He was right. I dont hate cops over it.

If folks kept getting drunk and driving into trees and dying, would you blame the car or the tree? Or would you blame the guy who put himself in that position to be killed by the tree?

Of course he didnt deserve to die. Just like the guy resisting arrest, everyone agrees, yet he is dead due to poor judgement and poor decision making.

A couple of short decades ago we, as a society, decided that enough folks were dying from DWI so we severely cracked down on it, to the point that those drunk drivers are few and far between today, we did it by changing public behaviour. most of those deaths stopped happening.

when we can change public behaviour regarding resisting arrest, we will eliminate most of those deaths also. I dont know if that day will ever come.

ANd i laugh at the bullshit indignation that black folks put on, when they talk about how they had to tell their sons how to act around police. What a bunch of sorry shit. My white father gave me that same speech many nights at the dinner table, and occasionally when we were in the car from about 12 years old well into my teens. He said
    1. dont ever be stupid enough to commit a crime.
    2. If you are stupid to commit a crime, never do it with anyone else, they will turn you in to save their ass or tell their wife and get you arrested when she is mad at him.
    3. never ever fight a cop in the street. you cant win, you will get beat up, and get more charges piled on. the system is set up for the cop to win in the street. you dont have a chance. if you follow rule #1, we will beat it in court. Dont be a fool. and respect the cops but keep your mouth shut no matter what. say nothing but your name.

That advice served my well into my late 50's. I liked pussy and freedom too much to give it up to go to jail in my life. i like it even more now.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-13-2020 at 12:05 AM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The amount of racism in this post is on an astonishing level to be honest. You are not calling it like it is, you are just lumping one entire group of people together and judging them. Not like that is something unusual in today's world where everyone needs simple answers and can not be bothered to dig deeper because it might upset their worldview.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This sentiment is finally coming out in all areas of society. Enough is enough. Decent folks are sick of the violence and looting. Call a spade a spade.

i have always been a middle of the road Republican, but I am certainly leaning more right lately. Racial harmony has been set back 75 years, at least.

There was no racial harmony. There was “here’s your token black guys...who happen to be the ones who ‘act white’ or were fortunate enough to be discovered for talents that could make them a shitload of money. Everything is good, nothing to see here, sit down and shut up.”

No one has really been listening until now, in spite of decades of talking and peaceful protesting. So, a small minority within the group resorted to a very interesting tactic that’s time proven: hit them in the wallet. When you have no buying power, no one gives a rat’s ass about your boycotts because you weren’t spending anyway, so the normal channels are closed. So, destroying shit became the way to the wallet.
    Funny how the majority only really started paying attention when it started getting expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    The amount of racism in this post is on an astonishing level to be honest. You are not calling it like it is, you are just lumping one entire group of people together and judging them. Not like that is something unusual in today's world where everyone needs simple answers and can not be bothered to dig deeper because it might upset their worldview.
    He has a different perspective coming from another country. Even blacks that come from other countries feel this way. I know a few. Jamaicans and Nigerians.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    There was no racial harmony. There was “here’s your token black guys...who happen to be the ones who ‘act white’ or were fortunate enough to be discovered for talents that could make them a shitload of money. Everything is good, nothing to see here, sit down and shut up.”

No one has really been listening until now, in spite of decades of talking and peaceful protesting. So, a small minority within the group resorted to a very interesting tactic that’s time proven: hit them in the wallet. When you have no buying power, no one gives a rat’s ass about your boycotts because you weren’t spending anyway, so the normal channels are closed. So, destroying shit became the way to the wallet.
    Funny how the majority only really started paying attention when it started getting expensive.
    Not true. Boycotts do hit them in the wallet. The civil rights movement always used boycotts successfully. Even when they had no buying power. You ever hear of the Montgomery bus boycott? The lunch counter boycotts? Boycotts led to the formation of the united farm workers union. All the way up to the boycotts of the modern times, have you heard of South Africa? How about the boycotts of the states that USED TO fly the confederate flag up until that time.

Not true. Boycotts do hit them in the wallet. The civil rights movement always used boycotts successfully. Even when they had no buying power. You ever hear of the Montgomery bus boycott? The lunch counter boycotts? Boycotts led to the formation of the united farm workers union. All the way up to the boycotts of the modern times, have you heard of South Africa? How about the boycotts of the states that USED TO fly the confederate flag up until that time.

I figured you’d bring that up. Remember, that only worked in one specific city due to that transit system relying primarily on a black customer base. King never had to try it anywhere else, because most city bussing systems changed that particular rule out of fear of something similar happening.
    Now, ask yourself this: what about our current modern system has a primarily black consumer base? Any of them of any consequence? Are they even the primary tax payer base for anywhere in particular? Get back to me, I’ll wait. If you’ve got something, I’m genuinely willing to listen.
    The problem isn’t so much that the population as a whole has racist tendencies anymore; it’s that our leadership still panders to those that do. Remember, old people vote, and until the Boomers are all gone, they’re still the primary voter base.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Truth: Democrats Feed Racism to Control Our Black Community

By Vince Everett Ellison Jun 12, 2020 4:10 PM EST

For the past few months, we have witnessed the raw and unmasked Democrat Party, live and in living color. Their constituents are rioting, looting, and murdering because they have finally realized that there are only three areas where the government is supremely prolific and highly efficient: theft, incarceration, and killing.

Outside this “Iron Triangle” government fails horribly at education, protection, health care, economic development, border security, drug enforcement and infrastructure. Yet after months of economic collapse, pandemic hysteria and racial anarchy, where 60 years of Democrat Party abuse of Black America was revealed, black leadership still chooses the government as its vehicle to solve these indignities. Why? Because this is what the Democrats desire.

Except for a brief time during Reconstruction, there has never been a time since its inception in 1800 that the Democrats have not had absolute control over most of the black population in America. They have used race in one way or another to maintain power ever since.

The fact that one-hundred fifty years since the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments were ratified and fifty-six years since the 1964 Civil Rights Act, blacks are still rioting over racism and still begging government to eradicate it, should tell us something: The Democrat Party uses racism to subdue and control black Americans, not eradicate racism to institute justice. Ending racism would end the Democrats’ stranglehold on Black America.

The proof of this charge is evidenced in a June 4, 2020, story, in which a devastating critique highlights the Democrat Party’s dismal failure, in its fake effort, to narrow the wealth gap between black and white Americans. Heather Long and Andrew Van Dam write, “In many ways, the gap between the finances of black and whites is still as wide as it was in 1968.” The story illustrates the fact that in 1968 the average black household had $6,674 in wealth compared to $70,786 for a white household. In 2016 the typical black household had $13,024 in wealth vs $149,703 for a white household.

According to economist Moritz Kuhn, “No progress has been made in reducing inequalities between black and white households over the past 70 years.” But all black Democrats are running for reelection and Joe Biden is “proud of his record in the black community.” I submit to you, that this is not a mistake. It’s the Democrats’ plan.

To keep black Americans on the Democrat plantation and cement their victimization, the study quoted the Samuel DuBois Cook Center on Social Equity, saying, “There are no actions that Black Americans can take unilaterally that will have much of an effect on reducing the racial wealth gap.”

But that’s not true. According to the Brookings Institution if people do these three things, they have a 98 percent chance to stay out of poverty: Get a high school diploma, work full time, and wait until age 21 and get married before having a baby. The Democrats know this. So they have intentionally destroyed the educational system in the inner cities, introduced sex to our children at an early age, and set up and maintained a welfare state that continues to destroy the traditional family.

Democrats have forbidden the black community even the foundational elements of survival by violating their inalienable right to self-defense and religious expression. They have told them they are victims, oppressed and discriminated against. Every black man murdered by a white man and highlighted by the press had one thing in common: They were all unarmed.

Considering the extraordinary amount of crime in the inner-city communities along with the constant complaints of police brutality, this is an interesting phenomenon. Nevertheless, Democrat politicians continually vote to disarm the “hunted” citizens and the black Democrats vote to be disarmed.

In his book The Prince, political philosopher Niccolň Machiavelli stated, “For among other ills which ensue from being disarmed is ‘contempt,’ a disgrace a Prince must guard against…There can be no proper relation between one who is armed and one who is not.” The evidence supports the fact that Democrats hold black people down and in utter contempt. For free people to voluntarily disarm themselves is the height of insanity.

To secure 90% of the black vote for the Democrat Party, the black community is not being served, it is being occupied. This occupation is necessary for the cultural genocide that is taking place there. And like a patient, after spending all of their money and discovering that their physician is a quack and a con-man, blacks are asking hard questions. And some are rioting.

The Democrats said, “If you give us your children we will educate them”; they lied.

They said, “If you get rid of your men, we will provide for you”; they lied.

They said, “If you give us your guns we will protect you”; they lied.

Instead, the schools are terrible. Poverty is endemic and crime is rampant. Like all con-men, instead of taking responsibility for their actions once discovered, they deflect and with the help of their “Iron Triangle” cohorts, blame Republican boogie men who have no control or presence in the black community. Democrats then continue their assault undeterred.

Peripeteia is defined as the moment in Greek tragedy when the hero learns everything he believed is wrong. I reached my peripeteia moment about black leadership when I walked into a maximum-security prison as a young officer and witnessed thousands of young black men, my age, caged like animals. I reached my peripeteia moment with the Democrat Party when I learned that they supported the federally-funded unlimited murder of black babies on an industrial scale.

Regarding the Democrat Party’s true intentions, I hope the killing of George Floyd will provide a peripeteia moment not just for Black America but all of America. This party has reserved for itself and its constituents have erroneously granted it, powers reserved only for God. The condition of Black America provides irrefutable evidence that the Democrat Party cannot provide freedom, dignity, provision or protection for its constituents. It chooses not to. Our Declaration of Independence and philosopher John Locke correctly say these will either come from God, yourself, or not at all.

Racism in America is no longer a government problem. There is no governmental statute in America that condones racism. Today, there are thousands of laws against racism, yet it still exists. Government cannot stop racism. It can only punish racist actions after they have been committed. Therefore, exposed individuals will always be subjected to racist acts, unless they inoculate themselves against the disease.

How does one inoculate oneself against racism? Simple: Whatever your faith, practice it. Become so prolific at your profession that you are desired for your skill alone. And be able to defend yourself against anyone who attempts to violate or infringe upon your inalienable rights as a free person.

The Democrat Party’s push for more laws is a fool’s errand. It is a ploy to convince the uninitiated to give them more God-like power, not to eradicate racism but to control the black community with it. I wish racism could be eradicated from the hearts of everyone. But if it went away, Democrats will reinvent it. Democrats need racism or the illusion of racism to keep blacks afraid and under control. We must come to understand, racism is a spiritual problem and must not be fought in the halls of government but in our places of worship, homes, communities, and hearts. Government will then have no choice but to follow.

But until it is eradicated, treat racism like you would treat the weather or disease. We do not depend on them to provide forbearance or respite. We build houses, wear clothes, take medicines, and provide inoculations. Therefore, build this structure against racism: Exercise your freedoms unapologetically. Defend yourself! Look to God, not man, for your assurance and affirmation. Be prolific in your vocation. And choose to be happy.

pjmedia.com/columns/vinceeverettellison/2020/06/12/truth-democrats-feed-racism-to-control-our-black-community-n521750
    GearHeaded likes this.

Speaking of my area only; my belief is that the only reason so many whites are “listening”, is that they have nothing else to do & they’re bored.

No restaurants, hair salons, nail salons, movie theaters & gyms is eliminating the majority of their outside interests.

No NBA playoffs or baseball.

Hey look we can get out of the house and actually can communicate with others less than 6 feet apart.

Guarantee, if the NBA playoffs & championships were on here in Los Angeles (Lakers & Clippers), the theaters are showing the Summer blockbuster movies, there sure as shit ain’t going to be nearly as many protesters.
    Gallowmere and C27H40O3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Speaking of my area only; my belief is that the only reason so many whites are “listening”, is that they have nothing else to do & they’re bored.

No restaurants, hair salons, nail salons, movie theaters & gyms is eliminating the majority of their outside interests.

No NBA playoffs or baseball.

Hey look we can get out of the house and actually can communicate with others less than 6 feet apart.

Guarantee, if the NBA playoffs & championships were on here in Los Angeles (Lakers & Clippers), the theaters are showing the Summer blockbuster movies, there sure as shit ain’t going to be nearly as many protesters.
    I won’t argue that for a second. “Bread and circuses” has been a thing for far longer than either of us have existed. This whole thing has just been a perfect storm that the system finally set itself up for. Nothing is perfect, and eventually, even the most adept control structures will eventually show their weaknesses. Take away any of the following variables and this probably doesn’t happen: social media, Covid shutdown, graphic videos of two separate killings coming out in a short period of time.
    Shit, our modern system is far from perfect, but it’s done a pretty good job at convincing the majority that all is well.
    C27H40O3 and Proximal like this.

I won’t argue that for a second. “Bread and circuses” has been a thing for far longer than either of us have existed. This whole thing has just been a perfect storm that the system finally set itself up for. Nothing is perfect, and eventually, even the most adept control structures will eventually show their weaknesses. Take away any of the following variables and this probably doesn’t happen: social media, Covid shutdown, graphic videos of two separate killings coming out in a short period of time.
    Shit, our modern system is far from perfect, but it’s done a pretty good job at convincing the majority that all is well.
    Agreed.

Well speaking of circuses and the role of the media. I think it took a little over a year for the trial of the officers for Rodney King. The summer next year could be pretty intense & it’s going to be a media field-day.

This trial will be not quite as notorious as O.J.’s imo, but it’s going to be an intense time in the USA (damn, they could sell it as PPV). And, if the decision is not what is anticipated, it’s going to make these protests & riots look like nothing. The only “good” thing about O.J. getting off, was that Los Angeles didn’t burn to the ground.

Agreed.

Well speaking of circuses and the role of the media. I think it took a little over a year for the trial of the officers for Rodney King. The summer next year could be pretty intense & it’s going to be a media field-day.

This trial will be not quite as notorious as O.J.’s imo, but it’s going to be an intense time in the USA (damn, they could sell it as PPV). And, if the decision is not what is anticipated, it’s going to make these protests & riots look like nothing. The only “good” thing about O.J. getting off, was that Los Angeles didn’t burn to the ground.
    I’m definitely not looking forward to next year if even one of those officers completely walk, but ESPECIALLY if Dereck whatshisnuts does.

I’m definitely not looking forward to next year if even one of those officers completely walk, but ESPECIALLY if Dereck whatshisnuts does.
    Yup.

And damn it, now we have to hear about how Kapaernick was ok protesting during the anthem after all & now should be forgiven.

Yup.

And damn it, now we have to hear about how Kapaernick was ok protesting during the anthem after all & now should be forgiven.
    I never had a gripe with it to begin with, but was guilty in the other direction. I just didn’t pay attention, because I put precisely zero stock in symbolism, which is all a flag and anthem are.
    To me, a nation is defined by it’s population, not by some patterned cloth and musical wankery. I think that’s part of why the whole “patriot” thing pisses me off. I feel that it’s usually misguided. We barely interact with our neighbors anymore, we’re assholes to each other online, we constantly tell people they’re wrong for exercising the very freedoms that our nation was founded upon, we can’t be fucked to actually help anyone outside of our monkeysphere, yet all too many are more than happy to take pride in some shit that they themselves hardly represent, except when it’s convenient to prove their argument.

I never had a gripe with it to begin with, but was guilty in the other direction. I just didn’t pay attention, because I put precisely zero stock in symbolism, which is all a flag and anthem are.
    To me, a nation is defined by it’s population, not by some patterned cloth and musical wankery. I think that’s part of why the whole “patriot” thing pisses me off. I feel that it’s usually misguided. We barely interact with our neighbors anymore, we’re assholes to each other online, we constantly tell people they’re wrong for exercising the very freedoms that our nation was founded upon, we can’t be fucked to actually help anyone outside of our monkeysphere, yet all too many are more than happy to take pride in some shit that they themselves hardly represent, except when it’s convenient to prove their argument.
    Agree with much G. I’m just into some symbolism & protocol. I thought it was poor etiquette and in that sense, disrespectful. Thought it was overblown and should have been dealt with differently, just my opinion.

Sorry guys, was trying to add “humor”, did not intend to introduce another hit button topic.

Agree with much G. I’m just into some symbolism & protocol. I thought it was poor etiquette and in that sense, disrespectful. Thought it was overblown and should have been dealt with differently, just my opinion.

Sorry guys, was trying to add “humor”, did not intend to introduce another hit button topic.
    Oh, not at all. Looking back now, I see what your intention was.
    I just find the whole thing weird, because we keep telling people “you need to talk, violence and destruction aren’t the answer”. Then every time someone tries to use their platform to speak, they get told “just shut up and (do whatever said platform involves)”.
    Proximal likes this.

Oh, not at all. Looking back now, I see what your intention was.
    I just find the whole thing weird, because we keep telling people “you need to talk, violence and destruction aren’t the answer”. Then every time someone tries to use their platform to speak, they get told “just shut up and (do whatever said platform involves)”.
    Very valid point in light of current circumstances.

I figured you’d bring that up. Remember, that only worked in one specific city due to that transit system relying primarily on a black customer base. King never had to try it anywhere else, because most city bussing systems changed that particular rule out of fear of something similar happening.
    Now, ask yourself this: what about our current modern system has a primarily black consumer base? Any of them of any consequence? Are they even the primary tax payer base for anywhere in particular? Get back to me, I’ll wait. If you’ve got something, I’m genuinely willing to listen.
    The problem isn’t so much that the population as a whole has racist tendencies anymore; it’s that our leadership still panders to those that do. Remember, old people vote, and until the Boomers are all gone, they’re still the primary voter base.
    Absolutely. That’s what i always say. These teenage arsonists and looters dont vote. The old folks cowering at home in fear do. I am afraid that folks are going to flock to trump in droves. I was pretty confident of him going down in a big loss before this, but the more rioting i see, the more i believe folks will support him.

If folks dont feel secure in their homes, all else is secondary to them. Many anti-gun folks i am acquainted with are asking me where i buy my guns. They want to feel secure with their family at home.

These rioters may get lip service from the dems, but the pandering will turn off the vast majority of the voters in the country. The backlash will make everyone forget the manifest incompetence that this president has shown for four years.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-14-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Absolutely. That’s what i always say. These teenage arsonists and looters dont vote. The old folks cowering at home in fear do. I am afraid that folks are going to flock to trump in droves. I was pretty confident of him going down in a big loss before this, but the more rioting i see, the more i believe folks will support him.

I folks dont feel secure in their homes, all else is secondary to them. Many anti-gun folks i am acquainted with are asking me where i buy my guns. They want to feel secure with their family at home.

These rioters may get lip service from the dems, but the pandering will turn off the vast majority of the voters in the country. The backlash will make everyone forget the manifest incompetence that this president has shown for four years.

My greatest hope from all of this is that the general distaste for Trump and the festering mistrust of the left, will finally start to mark the end of this ridiculous two-party dichotomy. If this doesn’t do it, I’m quite confident that we can call this experiment in representative republic an abject failure.
    I’ve always leaned far more Libertarian, so I’ve never been willing to give my nod to either of the big two. It would be asinine for me to do so, when I disagree with fully ~60% of each platform, just on different subjects.
    GearHeaded and C27H40O3 like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Absolutely. That’s what i always say. These teenage arsonists and looters dont vote.
    well they don't really need to personally vote or work .. George Soros funds their rioting, and the democrats simply vote for them on their behalf (just like they do with deceased people that don't vote either

This has been a stress test on our society, just as trumps presidency has been a stress test on our democracy. We can now see the areas that need change. Too much power concentrated in the executive branch, for example. Congressional subpoenas being toothless, for another. Regarding society, the lack of technological measures to stop domestic terrorists from using personal communication devices to encourage and execute attacks in real time.

My greatest hope from all of this is that the general distaste for Trump and the festering mistrust of the left, will finally start to mark the end of this ridiculous two-party dichotomy. If this doesn’t do it, I’m quite confident that we can call this experiment in representative republic an abject failure.
    I’ve always leaned far more Libertarian, so I’ve never been willing to give my nod to either of the big two. It would be asinine for me to do so, when I disagree with fully ~60% of each platform, just on different subjects.
    yep it don't matter what party you vote for .. both parties are controlled and ran by the 1% global elitist anyhow and they will push their agendas through via either party . the idea of "voting" just makes people think they have some say in things when really they do not at all for the most part

nepotism plays a part as well - these people, from the media to the politicians are all connected in one way or another . the whole left vs right thing is merely the middle tier group of people fighting among themselves ,, but they are not the ones that actually pull the strings.

We do need at least one more party. The two we have now have each been co-opted against the interests of most Americans. It needs to start with campaign finance reform. And ending corporate donations through straw donations.

Gallowmere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well they don't really need to personally vote or work .. George Soros funds their rioting, and the democrats simply vote for them on their behalf (just like they do with deceased people that don't vote either
    The problem with a lot of conspiracy theories is that they aren’t well thought out. Why would billionaires want to kill the goose that laid their golden egg. If the government falls, they lose everything. The banks fail, their investments are gone, their property gets seized by the dictatorship that inevitably follows.

Look at Cuba. The new government, after the revolution, seized all private property for the state. No more pensions, long held bank accounts, cars, homes. The poor folks dont care much, but the millionaires watched their empires disappear overnight. Ive been to Cuba, it never recovered from that. It used to be basically a Miami on steroids . Party town, play land for the rich and middle class. Plenty of natural resources to be had by American companies. Walk through Havana streets today ,it looks like a broken down 1800’s Caribbean port. It is crumbling.

Billionaires dont want revolution, they wouldn’t be so stupid as to fund one. Poor folks with nothing to lose want revolution.

You have to work on that conspiracy theory a bit more.

Although I’ve disagreed with many of you guys in the past, it’s far to say, you all are some bright mf’rs.

GH, I’m still a little sceptical about the conspiracy theories, because as was mentioned in the last post, I just don’t see the rich wanting to deliberately shoot themselves in the foot.

I live among this sick world of opulence here. Here’s a prejudicial generalization. If I see someone black with a very nice car (Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari) exit their car in my gym parking lot or driving in my part of town, then they are an athlete or entertainer. 99.9% of the times it’s true. Truth of the matter, it’s an area that has dedicated itself to keep out the “riff-raff & trouble-makers”. BTW, I’m saying this truthfully, but sarcastically, not venomous in any way. Here’s another one; an expensive BMW or Mercedes with a modified (LOUD) exhaust? Middle Eastern (I swear to f’n God).

My wife and I go to a couple of upscale grocery stores in our part of town. I kid you not, today was the first time that we noticed that they had a black employee, coincidence? BTW, many of our shops are still boarded up as a precaution, most unpleasant, it really ruins the ambience, lol (and who the f wants that, not some rich old white folks).

On the way back home, there were still tents of homeless lining the streets (it’s ok at this time because it’s the weekend). It’s so common know, it’s just the way it is. Only problem is during fire season, when those “bums” catch shit on fire with their home stoves; then we notice and take action and clear them out, because now they put our property at risk.

My part of town regrettably hasn’t learned jack-shirt from any of this, because I really think that they don’t give a damn and never will.

Added for clarity. I may live here but I definitely don’t agree with it. I’m sympathetic to the homeless and try to give when I can. I have very poor students that I’ve paid gym memberships for (we talk gym relentlessly in my anatomy classes, most of my kids work out) or clothes or just give them $ for food. I rarely travel to the “chic” parts of Los Angeles. I worked in Beverly Hills for 2 years and now avoid it like the plague. It’s phony and sick and makes me want to puke.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-14-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Yup, back to “normal” out here. So much for love of your fellow man, equality for all and unity.

Friend was at a place both popular to locals and tourists. They were getting some small meals for a hike.

A group of 8 grocers went up to a Latino employee, took off their masks and started chanting “Trump in 2020”.

Yup, back to “normal” out here. So much for love of your fellow man, equality for all and unity.

Friend was at a place both popular to locals and tourists. They were getting some small meals for a hike.

A group of 8 grocers went up to a Latino employee, took off their masks and started chanting “Trump in 2020”.
    They were harassing their own employee? Folks are becoming unhinged.

They were harassing their own employee? Folks are becoming unhinged.

No the grocery shoppers were harassing a Latino worker at the store.

whats the relevancy of the employee being "latino" or not ?

idk. maybe those foolish trump fans don't realize that most Trump haters are rich white democrats , not latino grocery store workers

Although I’ve disagreed with many of you guys in the past, it’s far to say, you all are some bright mf’rs.

GH, I’m still a little sceptical about the conspiracy theories, because as was mentioned in the last post, I just don’t see the rich wanting to deliberately shoot themselves in the foot..
    if your rich and everything has been handed to you your whole life , money is not an object of concern. you don't even think about it.. only the poor and middle class think about money. billionaires don't. they just think about power and how they can control peoples lives. thats what they get off on .. they don't see shooting themselves in their own foot cause they have endless money and always have ,, they want power and control . money is not even a subject for them to consider. they are after much more.
    a billionaire losing 90% of his wealth, he is still rich . money is not the issue , power and control is.

No the grocery shoppers were harassing a Latino worker at the store.
    Ok. I read grocers as grocery store owners.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Slightly out of context

But,

Ya'll think the US can really tank on our time?!

I mean really

The Titanic was unsinkable ship & all

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information