Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: I tried to buy a Firearm and the sale was placed “on hold”

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm probably way more strapped then you and loaded way. more rounds of Ammo in my gun room then you (maybe not I'm just guessing)..
    but you want to call me a dumbass for preferring rifle rounds over bird shot. !!! ???
    Attachment 179175
    my reloading room..

tons of books on ballistics etc as well in there.

yet I'm somehow a dumbass cause I don't like bird shot for self defense ?
    wtf brother , now your just wanting to pick shit or something cause you've had a few too many beers...
    fiesty bastard, go find some pussy to eat
    Are you going to start the same shit you did a few weeks ago that got a thread deleted? You just kept posting a bunch of photos of all your shit,/ books, guns, and kept boasting about everything you read, have. We saw it last week, we dont need to go through it all again. Save the trouble. We stipulate that you have books, guns, chicks, a nice house, cars, etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried to buy a Firearm and the sale was placed “on hold”

interesting pics .. but where is the proof that it was bird shot ?
    I've shot plenty of dove, pheasants, rattle snakes etc. with bird shot and it looks nothing like that.. even pheasant hunting half the time I got to grab the bird and twists its neck after its shot.
    yet bird shot blows and entire full grown mans head off !!??
    lol . I call bullshit.

if I'm pheasant or even turkey hunting you really think I use bird shot so I could destroy the entire bird I want to skin and eat ?
    if bird shot really blows a 200 pound mans head completely off , then I'm sure not using it for a 2 pound bird I want to preserve and harvest as most meat as possible from.

I don't want to Destry the entire bird with a single shotgun blast of bird shot ... thats what bird shot is for
    For a guy who brags about being “strapped” and posting photos of guns every thread, you dont seem to know much about shooting.

You dont shoot birds from three feet, or point blank distance. Unless you just like to destroy small animals like some sick fuck.

Birds get shot flying in the air. Thirty of more feet away usually. Usually more. That’s why they dont get destroyed from the blast pressure.

No more needs to be said by me on the issue. It should be clear now. I think you just like to argue from losing positions.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Are you going to start the same shit you did a few weeks ago that got a thread deleted? You just kept posting a bunch of photos of all your shit,/ books, guns, and kept boasting about everything you read, have. We saw it last week, we dont need to go through it all again. Save the trouble. We stipulate that you have books, guns, chicks, a nice house, cars, etc...

fine I'll just leave and you can take over my spot.. I'm sure you'll do well being so many people around here like you so much, and you give such great AAS advice

all you do is cause division here .. JUST LEAVE ALREADY . nobody likes you or wants you here.
    you make every thread go to shit with your bullshit constantly arguing over everything you can find to argue (you've never once attempted to try and actually help someone with advice ,, just trying to argue all day long with others, thats all you do)
    your probably one of the biggest assholes ever to stop by this place..
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-12-2020 at 03:27 AM.

fine I'll just leave and you can take over my spot.. I'm sure you'll do well being so many people around here like you so much, and you give such great AAS advice

all you do is cause division here .. JUST LEAVE ALREADY . nobody likes you or wants you here.
    you make every thread go to shit with your bullshit constantly arguing over everything you can find to argue (you've never once attempted to try and actually help someone with advice ,, just trying to argue all day long with others, thats all you do)
    your probably one of the biggest assholes ever to stop by this place..
    How do I cause division here? How could I have that much power? Nobody gets along with everyone all of the time. Lately, ive seen brothers get on your ass about arguing. I get along with most, maybe two or three hypersensitive types like to take offense when none was meant. I dont get it. And I have no issue with them either way.
    Didnt you just post how often I "make some damn good points"?

C27 ... sometimes I disagree with you a ton and sometimes you make some damn good points
    I dont want anybody's spot. All this because you dont believe in birdshot? Cant folks agree to disagree? Isnt the lounge area the place to kick the willie bobo? Isnt that the point here, to discuss things?

I guess you believe in groupthink, and want everyone to have the same opinion. Most would find that boring after awhile. I do offer assistance on issues that I have experience in. Not as much as you, and I have thanked you for your opinion in the past, as well as praised you on the threads of others seeking help.

I mostly post references backing up my positions on every issue. if i dont post one, its because it is usually a common sense issue, but i could if requested. you post unsupported nonsense often, and got called out on it by several members last week.

Why do you always feel threatened by folks? as is evidenced by your constant posting of material items you supposedly own. Its not relevant to an argument that you have a huge library. just post a link supporting what you write if you think folks dont believe you. Its not that serious. Nobody else here does that constantly. We believe you, no need to always show all of your stuff. And having books laying all around doesnt mean you have read them, like having a bunch of guns doesnt mean you shoot alot.

You seem a bit hypersensitive for a guy with strong opinions.

We are all in this section to talk about shit and share our opinions, you are free to agree or disagree. There is no need to always devolve into ad hominem attacks and name calling.

Nobody in life outside of my family, especially some dude on the internet, could have the power over me to get my stressed. I dont understand how some folks let internet discussion get them so pissed off. When it ceases being fun coming here, maybe you need to get out in the fresh air for awhile. Take a keyboard break. Its a beautiful day today, here anyway.

By the way, consider this post my reply to your PM telling me to leave the forum.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-12-2020 at 07:56 AM.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    then we are brothers .. why do you want to get feisty and argue and call me a dumbass for preferring rifle rounds and slugs over bird shot ??
    Because you are calling people dumb for using bird shot.
    If it was just me I would have a minigun at my bedside
    C27H40O3 and Cylon357 like this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I love having the freedom to chose what firearm I use to defend myself, my family, my home.

Most on here instead of arguing should be happy you get to chose your preference also. Now lets move on.

I am getting tired of babysitting threads where grownups (excuse me kids) fight about who has the best and what works to kill someone does it honestly matter as long as it works. Your ideas are yours, their ideas are theirs; lets not think one way is only way FACT is there are more than one way to do things.

ALL have opinions, unless you have actually been in the situation to defend yourself you have no idea what would happen, or if you would react properly, or if your firearm of choice would preform how you intend, only speculation.

How a firearm preforms depends on so many factors, yes in a controlled situation we can speculate this that and the other that have been ALL given in this thread. We just don't all agree but, they are ALL diverse methods that perhaps would work under the best of circumstances.

This forum is honestly not a pissing contest forum and it is time some took a step back and looked over their post of the past month... why are you here... is it to brag about what you have, how big your dick is, or that you are better, braver, smarter etc... if so take a few days and ask why you feel the need to make others feel like less so you can feel close to normal.

This is not directed at only one person but to ALL that feel it is about them.

That said once again I am closing a thread that started out good but turned to a shit show because having the last word and their way being the only way ruined it for those trying to just have a discussion.

I will be evaluating the rules as well because grown ups need them more now than ever it seems.

Booz, almostgone, Cylon357 and 5 others like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information