Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: New forum - Talk, Movies, Guns Etc.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Attachment 179744

Did someone say hogs?!

Whisky yes, politics no...

Count me in.

BAHAHA...this thread. Thanks Obs. I'm what many would call a "gun nut". Did I mention on my family's land (about 30 min from the lease) we've got a 3d archery range, firearm training range, and 800-yard long range set up (just gotta watch out for the cows). I just sold my 50 BMG a couple months ago, but I've got (2) 338 lupua's you guys are welcome to. Why does a man need (2) 338 lapua's you ask...."gun nut". I'm going to check my game cameras in about 3 weeks, I'll take some pics when I go down there of our ranges. It's not Commerical or anything. We're just your typical redneck family that likes to shoot stuff.
    *Admin* and Quester like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread definitely went sideways.
    In respect to Obs, I really liked that SOB. He’s a good human and was a valuable member of this community. Sucks that shit went sideways and him GH and a few others couldn’t get past their own noses. There has definitely been a more communal feel and things have settled down immensely since their departure but I’ll never say anything disparaging about he or GH. I wish them both the best at their new forum. I’ve visited, wished them the best but I’ve been here a long damn time and truly value this place. I love seeing some old names resurface and some new blood breath some new life here. It became a fucking volatile, political nightmare and I’m happy to see it back on track. What’s done is done...

Two .338 Lapuas you say? Damn.

30.06, check 7MM, check .308, check 6.5 creedmore, check

.338 is on the list. Maybe one day a 50 BMG. First I need to stop buying handguns...
    Quester, Cylon357 and *Admin* like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    screaming out from our balcony to the entire Las Vegas strip that I had a small dick
    This is something that should always stayed between you and her........theres nothing you can do about it......not fair.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    This is something that should always stayed between you and her........theres nothing you can do about it......not fair.
    It's not for a lack of trying! I've been pulling on the damn thing for 39 years!!!!

BG
    It's not for a lack of trying! I've been pulling on the damn thing for 39 years!!!!
    A Pump is the way to go......heard something like that

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

This thread definitely went sideways.
    In respect to Obs, I really liked that SOB. He’s a good human and was a valuable member of this community. Sucks that shit went sideways and him GH and a few others couldn’t get past their own noses. There has definitely been a more communal feel and things have settled down immensely since their departure but I’ll never say anything disparaging about he or GH. I wish them both the best at their new forum. I’ve visited, wished them the best but I’ve been here a long damn time and truly value this place. I love seeing some old names resurface and some new blood breath some new life here. It became a fucking volatile, political nightmare and I’m happy to see it back on track. What’s done is done...

Two .338 Lapuas you say? Damn.

30.06, check 7MM, check .308, check 6.5 creedmore, check

.338 is on the list. Maybe one day a 50 BMG. First I need to stop buying handguns...
    I've been reading some posts from GH. Never knew the guy. I was kind of curious what happened, but figured it was the same ol shit, different members, different day. For guys that have been around a while, GH reminded me of a more educated Dec11. Constantly running his mouth to anybody and everybody and didn't give a damn because he thought he was invincible. Funny thing was, I actually really liked Dec11. I think I may have been the only one after a while, but still....he was a good guy at heart. I think. haha.

I've lost count of how many pistols I own. I'm absolutely sure it's over 20, maybe over 30. It's not even like I'm a collector. I mean, I've got a wilson combat 1911 and 92G, and a couple STI's that I used for competitions when I went through a phase where I thought I was gonna be the next Jerry Miculek - before learning that passion does not = talent. Most are 550.00 retail guns that I got good deals on through armslist so I bought them. I'm kind of a stress shopper. Depending on what my hobby is at the time, I can get in trouble if I get stressed out for long periods of time. haha. I've been good for a while though. I haven't bought a new handgun in a few years and with the exception of the 6.5 creedmoor I built for somebody last year and never got paid for, I haven't added any rifles to my collection either. In fact, with the sale of BMG, I'm -1, so I'm doing good. Though when I first went back to school last year I stress spent about 30k setting me a woodworking shop because I convinced myself I would have time for a side business building custom furniture. haha I have issues.
    *Admin* likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Best thread ever Sil. You rock.

Anybody ever stab a wild pig while a dog holds each ear and one gets a back leg? Now that’s a rush.

I've been reading some posts from GH. Never knew the guy. I was kind of curious what happened, but figured it was the same ol shit, different members, different day. For guys that have been around a while, GH reminded me of a more educated Dec11. Constantly running his mouth to anybody and everybody and didn't give a damn because he thought he was invincible. Funny thing was, I actually really liked Dec11. I think I may have been the only one after a while, but still....he was a good guy at heart. I think. haha.

I've lost count of how many pistols I own. I'm absolutely sure it's over 20, maybe over 30. It's not even like I'm a collector. I mean, I've got a wilson combat 1911 and 92G, and a couple STI's that I used for competitions when I went through a phase where I thought I was gonna be the next Jerry Miculek - before learning that passion does not = talent. Most are 550.00 retail guns that I got good deals on through armslist so I bought them. I'm kind of a stress shopper. Depending on what my hobby is at the time, I can get in trouble if I get stressed out for long periods of time. haha. I've been good for a while though. I haven't bought a new handgun in a few years and with the exception of the 6.5 creedmoor I built for somebody last year and never got paid for, I haven't added any rifles to my collection either. In fact, with the sale of BMG, I'm -1, so I'm doing good. Though when I first went back to school last year I stress spent about 30k setting me a woodworking shop because I convinced myself I would have time for a side business building custom furniture. haha I have issues.
    I had forgotten about Dec11. Damn. You remember Bear? Same type guy. Bear and Electra hooked up here. May still be together.
    *Admin* likes this.

You’re on fire today Cape

Fucking funny...
    Capebuffalo and *Admin* like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Bear and Electra hooked up here. May still be together.
    That is interesting.
    *Admin* likes this.

This is what happens when he leaves the castle

Good to see him out and about. Can always count on Sil to be kicking ass and getting his work in
    *Admin* likes this.

You’re on fire today Cape

Fucking funny...
    Thanks. I’ll be here all week.
    BG, SampsonandDelilah and *Admin* like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    A Pump is the way to go......heard something like that
    You mean steroids won't make it bigger? What about Clomid?

I had forgotten about Dec11. Damn. You remember Bear? Same type guy. Bear and Electra hooked up here. May still be together.
    Yep, I remember Bear, and the two of them hooking up. I just don't recall the point they disappeared.

Yep, I remember Bear, and the two of them hooking up. I just don't recall the point they disappeared.
    They both got banned but don’t remember why. Electra was smoking hot.
    There were about 5-6 women in the lounge all the time. Misery’s wife was hot to.

Damn where does the time go?
    *Admin* and BG like this.

Best thread ever Sil. You rock.

Anybody ever stab a wild pig while a dog holds each ear and one gets a back leg? Now that’s a rush.
    No. That's hardcore. Although, I once shot a yearling with my recurve from the ground and spined the damn thing pretty far back. It was only able to pull itself along with its front legs - but at a pretty good pace. I shot at it two more times but it was squirming around so much, I just shot it in the leg once and in the gut. Finally I said screw it, pulled out my knife, jumped on its back, and slit its throat. It's a damn good thing PETA wasn't around with a video camera. It was so brutal even I felt kind of bad afterward.

No. That's hardcore. Although, I once shot a yearling with my recurve from the ground and spined the damn thing pretty far back. It was only able to pull itself along with its front legs - but at a pretty good pace. I shot at it two more times but it was squirming around so much, I just shot it in the leg once and in the gut. Finally I said screw it, pulled out my knife, jumped on its back, and slit its throat. It's a damn good thing PETA wasn't around with a video camera. It was so brutal even I felt kind of bad afterward.
    But I bet it tasted good. Lol

Once was enough for me and the pig sticking. Rifle or handgun now. Lol
    *Admin* and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I will be there with vodka.
    I will leave politics at home.

I will cook and eat while y'all hunt.

Somebody has to guard the hunting lodge.
    Actually, I was planning on having you and Beetlegeuse bunk in your own cabin together with a split-screen TV airing Fox News/MSNBC. Then we'll all wager on who leaves the cabin with their sanity intact.

Comedy show today in the lounge
    *Admin*, slfmade and Capebuffalo like this.

Anyone watch Alone in the history channel?

This crazy bastard from AK (who I think is awesome) shot a musk ox with his recurve and then ran up and knifed about 5 times before the damn thing finally dropped and passed.

Nothing worse than wounding an animal and then having to finish it off savagely.

My 10 year old had a damn good run in with a winged Canadian goose this year. Those fuckers are tough and the poor kid learned the hard way. He’ll probably need therapy after ringing this things neck. He was almost in tears but he did the job, never been more proud. Fucker was hissing and running and he’d grab it, choke it, drop it and chase it....went on for a while. His mother would kill me if she knew lol
    *Admin* and Capebuffalo like this.

This crazy bastard from AK (who I think is awesome) shot a musk ox with his recurve and then ran up and knifed about 5 times before the damn thing finally dropped and passed.

Nothing worse than wounding an animal and then having to finish it off savagely.

My 10 year old had a damn good run in with a winged Canadian goose this year. Those fuckers are tough and the poor kid learned the hard way. He’ll probably need therapy after ringing this things neck. He was almost in tears but he did the job, never been more proud. Fucker was hissing and running and he’d grab it, choke it, drop it and chase it....went on for a while. His mother would kill me if she knew lol
    One more episode of Alone I think. Yeah I saw that. Pretty bad ass. You see the bag he made out of the head skin to hold the mushrooms he stole from a squirrel ?
    SampsonandDelilah and *Admin* like this.

She'll find out about it one day. For your sake; we can only hope its 10 years down the road when the boy is in college and there are more pressing matters to be concerned about.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually, I was planning on having you and Beetlegeuse bunk in your own cabin together with a split-screen TV airing Fox News/MSNBC. Then we'll all wager on who leaves the cabin with their sanity intact.
    Fuck that, I ain't coming lessen I get in on the hunt. My wise ol' grandpappy usta say, "You should kill something every day, no matter how small, just to keep your hand in." Sound advice that I try to live by. Besides, I've been skinning bucks since before most of ya'll was an itch in yer daddy's pants.

Obs did okay by me. He gave me some good advice when I was an FNG and nobody else would talk to me. And I won't bite a hand that has feed me ... unless that hand tries to take the food back.
    Quester and SampsonandDelilah like this.

One more episode of Alone I think. Yeah I saw that. Pretty bad ass. You see the bag he made out of the head skin to hold the mushrooms he stole from a squirrel ?
    Sounds like a show I should check out.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Fuck that, I ain't coming lessen I get in on the hunt. My wise ol' grandpappy usta say, "You should kill something every day, no matter how small, just to keep your hand in." Sound advice that I try to live by. Besides, I've been skinning bucks since before most of ya'll was an itch in yer daddy's pants.

Obs did okay by me. He gave me some good advice when I was an FNG and nobody else would talk to me. And I won't bite a hand that has feed me ... unless that hand tries to take the food back.
    It's fucking creepy advice if you're not hunting everyday!!!!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

It's fucking creepy advice if you're not hunting everyday!!!!
    Laughing out loud. Yup.
    slfmade likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BDC65C6A-C7D0-4563-8FD3-66A09AED663E.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	179746Sil you got 8 members and 6 guest on your thread. I’m going to screen shot it for you.

Name:	7C0002FF-F850-4711-B45E-5337EB316F10.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	179747Update. Getting bigger
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 08-18-2020 at 04:50 PM.

Sounds like a show I should check out.
    It’s great, truly my favorite. Love watching it with my boys, inspires them to be true woodsman. None of this “naked and afraid” nonsense or Bear “stay at the 4 seasons” Ghryll’s.

They’re the real deal. There’s been about 5 or 6 seasons I think and some true genuine badassery.

It’s on demand and I think and at least a season or two is now on Netflix.

Name:	BDC65C6A-C7D0-4563-8FD3-66A09AED663E.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	179746Sil you got 8 members and 6 guest on your thread. I’m going to screen shot it for you.
    If only he got out of the castle more often

Laughing because this shit went sideways and I’m loving it

Respect Sil
    *Admin* and Capebuffalo like this.

It’s great, truly my favorite. Love watching it with my boys, inspires them to be true woodsman. None of this “naked and afraid” nonsense or Bear “stay at the 4 seasons” Ghryll’s.

They’re the real deal. There’s been about 5 or 6 seasons I think and some true genuine badassery.

It’s on demand and I think and at least a season or two is now on Netflix.
    I love Tom on Mountain Men. That’s a great show before alone.

^^^^ agreed 100

Tom is the household favorite here too
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I love Tom on Mountain Men. That’s a great show before alone.
    Do you remember the father and young son in New Mexico? He was a good dad. Kid tough as nails. Horse threw him. Hurt him. Got back on it. They were only one season.

Tom started out Rodeoing. He’s a tough old man.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Since we have so many hunters here I thought I would share this site. Many of you may already know about it. It's called camofire. They have one day only sales; however, a lot of the products are rotated. On some days the sales are just awesome. I've literally saved thousands off dollars on this site over the years - just in sitka and first lite gear alone. I'm not real sure how they do it. I think companies list stuff with them when they're trying to offload overstock merchandise or closeout. I don't know...don't care. I just know, I get stuff cheap. Just yesterday I ordered 4 new 3d targets for like 60% cheaper than I could get the same ones at eders with my first responders discount. They were blemished, but these were like tiny color variations. Remember, the sales are one day only and expire at midnight and new products launch the next day. I just bookmark it to my bookmarks bar so I can check it out everyday.

https://www.camofire.com
    Capebuffalo likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Oh, it's not private, really. I mean, I guess you could say it is. It's Weyerhaeuser land. They're a big logging/timber company. They own god knows how many millions of acres of land in North America. As a matter of fact, if I wasn't worried about getting my stands stolen or wanted to put in more effort and hunt more mobile, then I'd just hunt public as I used to. Weyerhaeuser leases 100's of smaller tracts ranging up to 5,000 acres, but I think ours is the largest in OK/AR at 50,000 with the exception of the one they lease to Oklahoma. They lease 750,000 acres that borders our lease to the state of Oklahoma and Oklahoma sales Land Use permits for public hunting. This is the land I grew up hunting. I think it's like 20 bucks for in-state and 80 bucks for out of state. It doesn't get hunted all that much either. I grew up hunting this land and it has the same type of big deer I have on the lease and same deal - hardly any people hunt during bow season. Now, we get a lot of Texans during Gun season, but 750k acres is a lot to spread around so as long as you don't mind driving a bit down some log roads then you really have it all to yourself. Being that it's a logging company there are tons of roads going through it, so it's not like you have to hike in 30 miles to get somewhere either. I've just become old enough that I really hate setting up and tearing down my stand setup every day and I'd rather just leave it up. Besides, my hunting strategies for matured deer have advanced and I've found the closer I can get to the thickest and nastiest bedding areas the better my success. When I say close, I'm talking within 50 yards. Silence is key and banging a stand around just isn't conducive to stealth. OK/AR is a pretty great place to live for public hunting or if you want to find a lease. We just moved back to area last year from Northeastern TN - which is horrible for trying to find places to hunt. It's highly populated and everybody is trying to share scatter 500 acre plots of land - it can be dangerous. Then take Nashoba (where my lease is at) 418 people, the entire county is only 11,000 people and you have that 750k acres for 20-25 bucks, plus another 300k acres of free national forest land that borders it. It's pretty awesome for hunters. Deer in high numbers, Turkey, tons of hogs, black bear, ducks, you name it, it's pretty great. Fishing is good too. I was excited to get back here. Now I just need to finish up with school so I have time to enjoy it.
    Jeez, Weyerhaeuser is a huge company. There into a lot of stuff!! They're like one of the top landholders in timber/lumber
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Do you remember the father and young son in New Mexico? He was a good dad. Kid tough as nails. Horse threw him. Hurt him. Got back on it. They were only one season.

Tom started out Rodeoing. He’s a tough old man.
    Totally remember...tough as nails.

Rodeo dudes are a different breed, toughest of the tough

Ironic you mention it because that’s what Obs grew up doing, his brother especially. Funny how it came full circle back to him.
    Quester, *Admin* and Capebuffalo like this.

Totally remember...tough as nails.

Rodeo dudes are a different breed, toughest of the tough

Ironic you mention it because that’s what Obs grew up doing, his brother especially. Funny how it came full circle back to him.
    Everything comes back full circle.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Come on Sil.... you miss him, we know you do!!! LOL
    No one has been able to replace him yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ur rigth, i was just bluffing to kiss admin ass.
    I really dont care. Misbehaviour on this forum, is not my cup of tea. Rats ass etc.

But starting a new forum based on junk, trying to get members from the biggest and best online steroidforum to join, is so stupid, i Just......
    New forum is great, but its so stupid. He really think it will be activity there in some weeks. And what about the knowledge base? . He thinks he can compete against the 20 years of wisdome in here?
    He really thougth i was here for perverted gay sex and not for the knowledge base?
    Austinites stickies are my main reason to be here.
    Not getting this, is an insault

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Sill is going to crap himself when he see how bad his thread goT hi jacked...fuck I can’t even remember what this thread was about but I doubt is was about guns/hunting lol...
    Last edited by ghettoboyd; 08-18-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Sill is going to crap himself when he see how bad his thread goT hi jacked...fuck I can’t even remember what this thread was about but I doubt is was about guns lol...
    Killing shit. Men talking and laughing. Fun. This is the fun thread.

Blog Entries
    Yea I get it I just thought it was funny that he made a thread with one paragraph and it’s going on for several pages about everything/anything lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information